PDA

View Full Version : Brock and Ivy

Judai Yuki
18th December 2005, 3:16 PM
WTH happened with them?They didnt give any hints or anything but it was obvious that Brock would be back due to what ash says after he wins in the orange league.

The Big Al
18th December 2005, 3:28 PM
No one really knows. The theories go anywhere from torture to he was dumbed.

Though, this is a topic that's been discussed to death.

Kabuto
18th December 2005, 3:54 PM
Ivy was just an excuse for Brock to leave. Brock was apparently dumped when he came to Johto, and there was no need to go into further detail. Just like how the GS Ball was left with Kurt and never discussed again. It was also a ploy to go to the Orange Islands and Johto.

Kamex
18th December 2005, 9:44 PM
Yeah, what they said. But I do wish the writers would give us some sort of story for it, just to appease the fans (not to mention all the discussion and confusion about it everywhere). I mean it couldn't be that hard. >_>

CyberCubed
18th December 2005, 9:45 PM
I'd rather it remain a mystery. That's all the more amusing to ponder what happened between the two. Not everything needs to be spoon fed to fans you know. ;)

Kamex
18th December 2005, 9:59 PM
I guess, but it's still a bit anticlimactic the way they just expected us to... forget about it.

Well, it's better than the GS ball anyway, which was forgotten quite strangely with Ash simply forgetting to visit Azalea again. Geez, you'd think Kurt'd call Oak and tell him to ask Ash about it or something. >_>

Kabuto
18th December 2005, 10:03 PM
If I remember correctly Ivy was mentioned briefly in Movie 7 Destiny Deoxys.

FabuVinny
18th December 2005, 10:22 PM
Only in the dub, though.

Mizu Kasumi
18th December 2005, 11:57 PM
Really? How did Brock react to that? And why was she mentioned? Sorry, just curious.

Kabuto
18th December 2005, 11:59 PM
Brock mentioned her by saying he worked for her as an assissant. He was talking to the female professor forgot her name.

intergalactic platypus
19th December 2005, 12:54 AM
i wish they had explained that....there are probably a million lemons about how she sexually tortured him, but i think they had a fling and she dumped him

Triforce007
19th December 2005, 10:35 PM
If they had a fling that would be kinda weird, saying he is like 16 and she is liek 35 or something. I think it was something very interesting, like she got tired of pokemon or maybe even got married.

Alfonso
19th December 2005, 11:41 PM
Brock mentioned her by saying he worked for her as an assissant. He was talking to the female professor forgot her name.

That was from the 7th Movie, and was dub only. He never mentioned Professor Ivy once in the Japanese version.

PDL
19th December 2005, 11:44 PM
That was from the 7th Movie, and was dub only. He never mentioned Professor Ivy once in the Japanese version.

yep, that was basically only 4kids saying "we can remember stuff that happened way back when!"

Angel-FoX-crescent
19th December 2005, 11:44 PM
Ivy was just an excuse for Brock to leave. Brock was apparently dumped when he came to Johto, and there was no need to go into further detail. Just like how the GS Ball was left with Kurt and never discussed again. It was also a ploy to go to the Orange Islands and Johto.

Yeah I wonder what was in the GS ball?

Kabuto
19th December 2005, 11:47 PM
Yeah I wonder what was in the GS ball?

Ashs father. No more speculation about questions that have no answer >__>.

Alfonso
20th December 2005, 12:06 AM
Ashs father. No more speculation about questions that have no answer >__>.

The contents of the G/S Ball are just like what happened to Brock at the hands of Professor Ivy. We don't know, so they're equal. People are free to speculate all they want, just not in this thread since it isn't a G/S Ball thread.

Geki
20th December 2005, 2:07 AM
Brock was turned down by Ivy or something most likely. I like how their was a referance in Destiny Deoxys though.

FabuVinny
20th December 2005, 2:36 PM
Why? It goes completely against Brock's actual feelings on the subject.