PDA

View Full Version : Unseen War: Lingering ~offical discussion thread~

Princess Darknight III
18th December 2005, 5:12 PM
A fist pounded on the President's table, Serena was furious with the happinings, and she was fusterated at the President. " Rat or not Sir, I am the best in the CIA, you can't deny it" She said, leaning back onto the confortable chair she was sitting in.
"I don't care Serena, this has to do with your kind, and I'm afraid having a bias over them may lead you into defeat" The man, President of USA said, looking as relaxed as ever.
Serena was not pleased with this answer, she never was. "Just because I'm a Anthro doesn't mean I'll side toward them. The're terroist for gods sake!" She said, almost yelliing. The President just shook his head.
"I'm sorry, but Agent Bif is much suited for this case" He said.
Serena bit her lip and took a good look at her sourroundings. She was in the President's office, with it's white walls and collums. The rug had the famous seal on it. The round table stood in the middle, with papers and assignments on top of it. The rest in the room was just drawers.
Serena was taught to look at her sourroundings whenever she could. The tatic had failed her this time, because she couldn't do anything, anything, to the President.
"Now excuse me Serena, I have buisness to attend to" The President said as he stood up from his black leather chair, and walked off. Serena was left to think on her own in her chair....
1971 was a year to never forget. A race just appeared onto the Earth without warning. They were called Anthors because they were animals, but they stood on two legs and had human like traits. The world leaders had no idea what to do with them, so they just let them live. Although the Anthros and Humans seem content with each other, living, working together, the're is unseen tension between both. 2006 was a fateful year, when a team of Anthro Terroists blasted a city. New York City to be exact. The city lived, but others didn't. The blasted Tokyo, and Queens, and so many more. The leaders put their best in the CIA to track the mysterious team out. Serena was one of the CIA's best, but the President of the United States didn't use her because she was a Anthro. Serena was never the kind to give up, so she illegally teamed up some of the worlds best CIA, FBI, and millitary Anthros and went to stop the Terroist once and for all. The deeper she and her team go to find them, the more they find, but it isn't all good....

This is where Members of The Unseen War discuss things, and ask questions. I will not advertise it in anyway, it's your choice if you want to join or not..

Well, I will say here: We do get to have weapons, because we're the goverment....workers....

So go ahead and discuss...

Oh yeah andThe original characters of the Sonic Team play a big part in this, just later on..

Look, if you dare....

/Exiled/
18th December 2005, 5:27 PM
yay chat ^_^

i was wondering. Will any of our chatacters meet up? i would like my char to meet up with some of you guyses characters. ^_^

Shadows Follower
18th December 2005, 5:42 PM
Yeah a chat room! I would just like to say...

1) Sorry for being rude and asking when it started. I just didn't want you to start without me (apologies)

2) Good to know we have weapons. I asked cause you never said (apologies agian.)

3) I would also like to know when they meet up. I'm sure you'll think of some great way Princess!

4) Just telling you I've updated my sign up so you know what weapons I have.

Princess Darknight III
18th December 2005, 5:48 PM
Ehehehe, they meet via E-mail, then a meeting in a dark allyway *what wonderful protecters of justice they are!* in ...Austraila?

You want a answer? ^ read that....

/Exiled/
18th December 2005, 5:50 PM
sweetness. i updated my signup also. Please check it out.

Princess Darknight III
18th December 2005, 5:54 PM
Nice....I like the details on the weapons themselves...

But Serena doesn't use weapons because she's a spy, and spies....do something else....

~;196; ~

^ *this is my sprite of the day*

/Exiled/
18th December 2005, 6:05 PM
yeah i have to give detail or else they could think the gun looked like a spatula for all i know......And it makes me feel special.

if you dont have a weapon then do you have something to defend your self?

a panick button to press if your in trouble?
bullet proof vest?
Smoke screen?

Princess Darknight III
18th December 2005, 6:06 PM
Muahahaha, she uses...her wits. Any good spy only needs his/her wits to defend themselves...

I sound like a idiot, don't I?

/Exiled/
18th December 2005, 6:13 PM
so are you the kind of spy who pretends to work for someone like a double agent? or the kind who hides in the shadows?

Do you atleast have some type of unarmed comat martial arts?
what if someone mugged you?

whys the sky blue?

Shadows Follower
18th December 2005, 6:15 PM
Heheh. Nice way of meeting. I've finished my update of my profile. My character depends on luck when it comes to weapons and so far... it hasn't let him down yet.

Princess Darknight III
18th December 2005, 6:17 PM
.........She knows martial arts *duh*, and she's the -lurk in shadows- type of spy.....

/Exiled/
18th December 2005, 6:23 PM
ok now my mind has stopped exploding. I hope you enjoyed my question rant.

A jaguar is basically a leopard except super muscular.
He was born with naturally extremely high speed agility and power. and then was trained for 10 years in special ops combat fields. Ever play splinter cell? thats the kind of special ops missions he does. With a little prince of persia thrown in.
as in he'll silently leap down and slice there throats. and such. And in actual combat he relies on his agility and physical power. His abilities were utilized with 3 martial art fields. Judo, jujitsu and Ninjutsu. Hes not to good against extremely defensive enemies.

Shadows Follower
18th December 2005, 6:43 PM
Nice character /Exiled/!

Mine has great agility and flexiblity along with flying co ordination. He trained himself since he was 16, all he learned was through his own mistakes. The FBI use him for explosive and undercover work. (Asking questions, charming people, gaining their trust etc.) He also is used for some recovery work but the FBI have learned to becareful to put him on missions like these as he has been known to take the goods for himself!

/Exiled/
18th December 2005, 6:48 PM
shadow maybe are characters should be put on a mission together later on.

that would be cool ^_^

Shadows Follower
18th December 2005, 6:52 PM
Sounds ok to me /Exiled/. I'm sure we'll be able to fit that in somewhere in the plot.

/Exiled/
18th December 2005, 6:55 PM
maybe we should should both be given the same mission and not realise it or something. And bats would be very good in dark areas due to their sonar

hmmmm can i have more than 1 character?

Princess Darknight III
18th December 2005, 7:01 PM
......If you think you can juggle them....

/Exiled/
18th December 2005, 7:04 PM
well yeah i could. But i wont make a second until i'm far into the game with the first.

Maybe an aquatic animal Navy captain?
Bird type animal pilot? i dunno

Shadows Follower
18th December 2005, 7:04 PM
I hope a few more members join soon (1 or 2). That way we can have a wide range of different species.

/Exiled/
18th December 2005, 7:09 PM
that would be awesome. Some types animals i'd like to see are

Shark
Lizard (like iguana
Wolf (I bet we get alot of wolves XD)
bull (Super offensive soldier)
Bear
squirell( XD)
and i dunno...

Shadows Follower
18th December 2005, 7:14 PM
For the question of plot will Serena....

1) Throw a tantrum because the President didn't pick her then
2) Get the brain wave to start here illegal team then
3) Begin to send out the e mails so
4) We answer them and begin to head to the meeting place and
5) She explains her plan, we make team and create a fancy name for ourselves?

Just wondering heheheh.

/Exiled/
18th December 2005, 7:19 PM
we can call our selves

C.R.A.P

Cool Rogue Assasins Of Peace

last post for awhile XD

Princess Darknight III
18th December 2005, 7:24 PM
XD, That's how it goes, but Serena goes into a depression mode, other then that you win a.......COOKIE! *gives cookie*

....I wish to see a bird type one really...

Shadows Follower
18th December 2005, 7:37 PM
*Eats Cookie*
Yeah for winning things!

Story sounds good, characters sound good... whats missing?
Really stoked to start RPG soon. Just really have to wait now I guess. Still, we can still talk about other plot things.

Princess Darknight III
18th December 2005, 7:49 PM
Yeah, we can wait.....I'm too stoked to not do this soooo

The'res a Muesam in the world, it's a key part of the story. And yes, Mighty *twitch* might be in the story too. MIGHT!

/Exiled/
19th December 2005, 12:25 AM
anyone like my idea for a team name? >:(

Tiana_M
19th December 2005, 1:01 AM
I can't wait to start! and I thought it was a little strange that we didn't have any weapons but I'll go and change mine so that Karyn has something to use against... well against whoever she ends up fighting I guess.

And /Exiled/ I thought the name you came up with is very funny but i don't know... it depends on what everyone else thinks I guess.

*goes to add weapons to sign-up sheet*

/Exiled/
19th December 2005, 1:10 AM
well its better then the name S.H.I.T i came up with......lol.....
but i was kidding about the name XD