PDA

View Full Version : The new Kissshipping Discussion

Shego
18th December 2005, 5:33 PM
Welcome Kissshipping fans. This is a new version of Kissshipping Discussion, the thread that dedicated to the love between Ash,and Melody; Satoshi,and Furura. Since the old one was closed because it was 30 days old, I happens that I developed the new one. Just want to let you know that I'm sorry for my action on the previous thread. For now on, we all going to be equal. If you want to talk about Kissshipping, you have come to the right place. This is where we can talk,and share the topics,pics,fics,and anything else that has something to do with kissshipping.;032; ;032; This is going to be spam-proof.

Please be honest.

Rules

1)No bashing.
2)Don't insult any shipping(especially Kissshipping).
3)No hentai.
4)Stay focus on the topics.
5)Have fun.

We just started,shall we? Here's the very first one.

When you watched PKMN 2000, what do you think of their relationship?

~Kenta&Rikku~
21st December 2005, 4:46 AM
Well..i found it was very shocking for me cause i did'nt think they would have anything like that on a pokemon movie!

Shego
22nd December 2005, 4:15 AM
Here's mine, I think their relationship is very clear that Melody has a crush on Ashy while he admires her from slightly afar. However they were getting close on Shamouti Island.

Seijiro Mafuné
30th December 2005, 1:57 PM
My opinion about why she acted a bit excessively is that Melody probably wanted to see Misty's reaction. And I think it's obvious from Ash's lack of complaint that he liked it... so three birds were killed with a single stone.

Shego
30th December 2005, 5:02 PM
Sounds interesting. Let's move on into the new topic, shall we?

During New Year's Eve, what do you think that Ash,and Melody would do?

Seijiro Mafuné
30th December 2005, 5:04 PM
Watch fireworks on Shamouti Island.

Shego
30th December 2005, 5:11 PM
Watch fireworks on Shamouti Island.

I like that! Seijiro Manfune that is so very thoughtful. Now here's mine.

During New Year's Eve, what do you think that Ash,and Melody would do?

I think that Ashy,and Mel would spend time together by going out.

What do you think of it?

Seijiro Mafuné
31st December 2005, 2:58 AM
Fun. Wonder if she'd get a new bikini especially for the day?

ottermi619
31st December 2005, 3:10 AM
Fun. Wonder if she'd get a new bikini especially for the day?*snickering* Maybe Melody will run and hide if Misty somehow finds Ash just to tell him Happy New Year *rollin*

Shego
31st December 2005, 6:25 PM
Hmm. It's appears that Melody wanted to surprise Ashy that he going to throw up if he sees her in her new bikini? Once that Ashy-boy sees the sexy Melody for a day, he'll be drooling for her looks.

Seijiro Mafuné
31st December 2005, 6:41 PM
Throw up? That's... weird.

As a different topic, what do you guys think they'd give each other on a special day?

Shego
31st December 2005, 6:47 PM
Throw up? That's... weird.

As a different topic, what do you guys think they'd give each other on a special day?

Sorry, I meant that Melody wanted to surprise Ash that he will be blushing.

what do you guys think they'd give each other on a special day?

I think that Ash,and Melody were going to give each other a kiss on the special day. Isn't that romantic enough?

ottermi619
31st December 2005, 6:59 PM
I think that Ash,and Melody were going to give each other a kiss on the special day. Isn't that romantic enough?
Suuuuuuuuure! Why not?

Shego
31st December 2005, 7:04 PM
Suuuuuuuuure! Why not?

What do you mean why not? I just making sure that romantic scene is indeed correct.

Seijiro Mafuné
31st December 2005, 7:17 PM
Hm... it's lacking, though.

Shego
31st December 2005, 10:51 PM
I see what you mean. Now.. let's move on into the next topic.

If anyone stands in Ash,and Melody's ways of love, what would you do about it?(Imagne that you're in the anime of pokemon,try to make an example.)

Seijiro Mafuné
31st December 2005, 11:23 PM
Probably pull them out of the way.

Oh, you meant if someone was trying to mess it up, like Evil!Misty? Well, probably'd show her why you don't mess with love.

Shego
31st December 2005, 11:33 PM
Probably pull them out of the way.

Oh, you meant if someone was trying to mess it up, like Evil!Misty? Well, probably'd show her why you don't mess with love.

Interesting. Here's mine.

If anyone stands in their way of love, I would probably drag them away.

Example:

Imagine me that I was in the anime of PKMN. I happen to enter Ash's party group. Having me to hanging out with Ashy,and friends to help out through their problems. Suddenly, a girl that came from Shamouti Island that he,and Misty remembered came by. She have introduce herself as Melody. And Ashy seems to remember the last time that he met her. He even greet her as Melody hugs him. Seems like May was surprised that girl knows him. Little did Ashy know was that May,Max,and Brock doesn't know her. Ashy tells the story about he met her at Shamouti Island on the last time in a couple of years ago. The gang,and I were amazed after Ashy told us about what happened in the Orange Islands. Max was very surpirsed that Ashy saw Lugia in the Orange Island,and saved the world from destruction because he was the "Chosen One." Of course that Ash,Max,and I were talking about the events that were occured before. I was quite pleased that Melody,and Ashy got along well. Then Melody obviously teases May about liking him. But May says that May likes him as a friend. Melody requested May to try not to get jealous,and she understand. After that, Melody asks Ashy if he wants to have a walk with her. Of course that Brock starts to flirt with her that I getting annoyed. I was about to pull his ear, but Max got to him before I did. When Melody asked Ash to have a walk with her, then he probably say "If that's what you want me to, then sure." Melody requested him that he should walk with her,and then he decided to. Then Melody was pleased that he made the decision. I was very happy that Ash,and Melody get to spend time together. Max even got amazed that he gets to have a date. May,and Brock were crying happily. Before Ash,and Melody begin to walk together, a gym leader named Misty blocking their way.

Melody: Long time no see Misty. Did you work it out with Ashy-boy?

Misty: No. Not yet!! And where do you think you're going?!

Melody: Since you,and Ash didn't work out, we decided to have a little walk.

Misty: Well there's absolutely no way that you and Ash can easily work it out!!

Ash: Whaa?

Shego: (draging Misty away by pulling her ear) Come on Waterflower. You,and I are going to have a bond at the consuelor's office to help you control your temper.

Misty: (grunts) Not the ear!

Ash: (sweatdrops)

May: (scared) Whoa! I never seen Shego do something brutal like that before.

Max: The guy got style.

Brock: Great. Now that Misty know what it's feel like when it's comes to that.

Melody: (giggles) Now where were we? Oh yes, let's going Ashy-boy.

Ash: Okay Melody. Let's go.

Melody: (happily respected)

Shego: (Happily proud that I want to cry)

And that's will I do to defend Kissshipping.

What do you think of it? Hope that I didn't bash anyone.

ottermi619
1st January 2006, 3:28 AM
What do you mean why not? I just making sure that romantic scene is indeed correct.
T'is just a remark yous know

Shego
1st January 2006, 3:38 AM
T'is just a remark yous know

I see what you mean. My mistake. But what do you think of the topic that I came up with?

Seijiro Mafuné
4th January 2006, 11:08 PM
Heh, cool.

My turn, then... where do you think Ash and Melody would want to raise their kids?

Shego
4th January 2006, 11:25 PM
Heh, cool.

My turn, then... where do you think Ash and Melody would want to raise their kids?

Seijiro Mafune. That's the coolest topic that you ever came up with. I think that Ash,and Melody would raise their kids in the new region. What do you think of it?

Seijiro Mafuné
4th January 2006, 11:42 PM
Coolest overall, or coolest so far?

Probably interesting.

Shego
5th January 2006, 4:21 PM
All right then. Here's the next one.

For the first Kissshipping episode, what would you name that will be entitled?

Darkliger
5th January 2006, 5:46 PM
All right then. Here's the next one.

For the first Kissshipping episode, what would you name that will be entitled?

I here's what I thought of:

*Episode title BGM plays*
Ash: From Shamouti With Love

Shego
5th January 2006, 6:02 PM
I here's what I thought of:

*Episode title BGM plays*
Ash: From Shamouti With Love

That's good. How about this title of the first Kissshipping episode?

Title episode:"Ash meet his match" What do you think of this title?;231;

Seijiro Mafuné
5th January 2006, 6:33 PM
Wasn't there something similar?

Oh well. Maybe something like 'Song of the Heart' or so.

Shego
5th January 2006, 6:41 PM
Wasn't there something similar?

Oh well. Maybe something like 'Song of the Heart' or so.

"Song of the Heart", huh? I like that title!!^_^.

This title reminds us of the Kissshipping moments like there's Love, Shamouti Style. It express us that the heart of Ashy beeping toward Melody sings the song that outta have him hook,line,and sinker. Don't you think so?

Seijiro Mafuné
5th January 2006, 6:43 PM
Yeah, in a way.

Next topic: How many kids would they have, and which should be their genders?

Shego
5th January 2006, 6:48 PM
Yeah, in a way.

Next topic: How many kids would they have, and which should be their genders?

I bet that Ash,and Melody have two kids. One is a boy,and the other is a girl. If that happens, then Ashy,and Mel should raise their children if they work together. ^_^ Wouldn't you say so?

Here's the next one.

If Ash,and Melody go out on a date, what do you think that Delia(Ash's mother) will say about that?

Seijiro Mafuné
6th January 2006, 11:27 PM
She'll probably be happy that her son is growing up and going out with girls.

Shego
7th January 2006, 12:14 AM
She'll probably be happy that her son is growing up and going out with girls.

That's the very great suggestion, Seijiro Mafune. I'm SO impressed. Delia always been happy for her son maturing. She must be very lucky to have a wonderful son like Ashy-boy. One thing for sure is that Macy's definitely not going to be happy.

Seijiro Mafuné
7th January 2006, 12:39 AM
Eh, that opens another question: who would be the best supporter of their relation?

Shego
7th January 2006, 12:47 AM
Eh, that opens another question: who would be the best supporter of their relation?

Well, in my opinion. I think that Richie,Carol and Gary would be the best supporters of their relationship. After what Ash done something for them,and became the best of friends, Richie,Carol,and Gary will return the favor. What do you think of this?

Seijiro Mafuné
13th January 2006, 9:12 PM
Sounds interesting.

Shego
13th January 2006, 9:41 PM
Sounds interesting.

Thank you^_^. Richie,Gary,and Carol would great honored to support this shipping. Now who do you think will be the best supporter(s) for this shipping?

Seijiro Mafuné
13th January 2006, 9:58 PM
Maybe Duplica, Brock (who'd be crying, but I doubt he'd do anything against them), and those people at the island.

Shego
13th January 2006, 10:06 PM
Maybe Duplica, Brock (who'd be crying, but I doubt he'd do anything against them), and those people at the island.

That will be great!! I love to see Brock crying. Now here's the next one.

(I know that Ash's mother was happy that her son had maturing himself lately)

When Delia told Misty,May,Brock,Max,and Tracey that Ash,and Melody went on a date, what do you think that these 5 will say about it?

Seijiro Mafuné
13th January 2006, 10:13 PM
Misty might get angry. May might be angry, but she might be confused as to why Ash didn't even show an interest on her, despite knowing her more (if we assume that's at the start of their relationship). Brock will act like whenever anyone says 'Prof. Ivy' close to him, only bawling a lot more. Max might think he's turning into Brock II. Tracey might be the only one really happy.

Shego
13th January 2006, 10:49 PM
Misty might get angry. May might be angry, but she might be confused as to why Ash didn't even show an interest on her, despite knowing her more (if we assume that's at the start of their relationship). Brock will act like whenever anyone says 'Prof. Ivy' close to him, only bawling a lot more. Max might think he's turning into Brock II. Tracey might be the only one really happy.

Oh.. I see. Tracey must be proud for Ashy to enter the relationship with Melody. If I been told by Delia due to that fact, I wanna cry in happinesss.

What do you mean by Max turning into Brock 2?

Okay... that's interesting funny^_^. But I meant to ask you what do Misty,and May will say about Kissshipping after Delia told them in quotes,or words.

Seijiro Mafuné
13th January 2006, 11:08 PM
Max? I meant he'd go all "Oh noes Ash's turning into Brock!!!".

Misty, well... "I can't believe this! She's trying to ste-I mean, seduce Ash! Doesn't she have any shame?"

May... "How come Ash's been travelling with me for years and showed no attention, yet when he meets this girl for, what, the second time, he's head over heels for her? IT'S NOT FAIR!!!" (Cue breakdown.)

Shego
13th January 2006, 11:34 PM
Max? I meant he'd go all "Oh noes Ash's turning into Brock!!!".

Misty, well... "I can't believe this! She's trying to ste-I mean, seduce Ash! Doesn't she have any shame?"

May... "How come Ash's been travelling with me for years and showed no attention, yet when he meets this girl for, what, the second time, he's head over heels for her? IT'S NOT FAIR!!!" (Cue breakdown.)

Oh... I see. So Misty,and May express their jealousy over Melody when Delia told them. AMAZING!!

Here's mine.

Tracey: Oh (happily crying)!! This is perfect!! This is wonderful!! I gotta sketch this.

Max: (surprised) Wow!! I can't believe that Ash had a date with that Melody girl!! Sounds like he got the charm, don't he Brock?

Brock: (crying) Oh this one of the romantic scene I even seen.

May: You got to be kidding!! He can't get a date, he belongs to me!!!

Max: Whoa May!! I didn't know that you like Ash that much.(May blushes)

Misty: This is impossible!! Ash having a date with Melody?!! It's not right!!!

What do you think of that?

Seijiro Mafuné
13th January 2006, 11:42 PM
Pretty nice. I like May getting confused better, though.

Shego
14th January 2006, 3:34 PM
Pretty nice. I like May getting confused better, though.

Yeah. Me too. I like that part too. Let's move into the next one, shall we?

In your opinion, if Gary founds out about Kissshipping, what do you think that he'll say about it?

Seijiro Mafuné
14th January 2006, 5:31 PM
He'll probably get surprised that Ash's finally getting a girlfriend.

Shego
14th January 2006, 10:29 PM
That's cool. Now here's mine.

In your opinion, if Gary founds out about Kissshipping, what do you think that he'll say about it?

Gary: Uh oh... looks like a certain someone got a rival.

What do you think of it?

Seijiro Mafuné
15th January 2006, 12:01 AM
Don't get it. - Yes I do.

Who could be the best man?

Darkliger
15th January 2006, 12:04 AM
That's cool. Now here's mine.

Gary: Uh oh... looks like a certain someone got a rival.

What do you think of it?

If that 'certain someone' is Misty, then... ooh boy.

How 'bout this?

Ash and Melody are looking at some of Ash's Pokemon at Prof. Oak's lab, when Gary walks up to them.

Gary: Yo Ash! (thinking) Huh?? Who's she?

Ash: Hey Gary! Say, have you met my girlfriend, Melody?

Melody: Hi!

Gary: WHAT!!!! You have a girlfriend?!?!?

Melody: (giggles) That's right.

Gary starts stomping around and swearing up a storm.

Melody: What's wrong with him?

Ash: (snickering) He's mad 'cause I found a girl before him. (thinking) Victory is sweet!

Seijiro Mafuné
15th January 2006, 12:47 AM
That makes sense.

Please answer the other question...

Darkliger
15th January 2006, 12:53 AM
Who could be the best man?

The best man? Probably Richie.

Shego
15th January 2006, 1:46 AM
If that 'certain someone' is Misty, then... ooh boy.

How 'bout this?

Ash and Melody are looking at some of Ash's Pokemon at Prof. Oak's lab, when Gary walks up to them.

Gary: Yo Ash! (thinking) Huh?? Who's she?

Ash: Hey Gary! Say, have you met my girlfriend, Melody?

Melody: Hi!

Gary: WHAT!!!! You have a girlfriend?!?!?

Melody: (giggles) That's right.

Gary starts stomping around and swearing up a storm.

Melody: What's wrong with him?

Ash: (snickering) He's mad 'cause I found a girl before him. (thinking) Victory is sweet!

That's good. But don't forget that Ash,and Gary aren't rivals anyone. When Ashy defeated Gary in the Johto League, these two decided to become friends,and Gary decided to become a researcher.

I decided that Richie could be a best man for this shipping. The twins were absolutely good friends. That's one of the reason why I support Leagueshipping.

Seijiro Mafuné
15th January 2006, 2:01 AM
Oy. Maybe Tracey could, too.

Which moment in the movie is the best to talk about their love, other than the kiss?

Shego
15th January 2006, 3:51 AM
Oy. Maybe Tracey could, too.

Which moment in the movie is the best to talk about their love, other than the kiss?

Easy. Ash,and Melody making out with each other by dueling together in the Tag Battle against Team Rocket,or Oscar,and Andrew. What do think of this moment?

Seijiro Mafuné
15th January 2006, 4:11 AM
Um, I meant moments that did happen in the movie.

Shego
22nd January 2006, 12:43 AM
Um, I meant moments that did happen in the movie.

My bad. The moments that I think about their love is that first in the festival Melody flirting with Ashy after he was surprised by her performance. She also winked at him. Then when Melody plays that special flute to summon Lugia, Ashy was amazed by that scenery. Proving that they do get along as well.

What do you think of these moments?
__________________________________________________ ____________

Here's the new topic.

If you write the first Kissshipping fic, what it will be like?

Atoyont
22nd January 2006, 12:54 AM
She didn't use the flute to summon Lugia, but to reveive it.
Despite the very strong impulse, I will not argue this stupid idea.

Seijiro Mafuné
22nd January 2006, 1:12 AM
He wasn't dead yet. Just in the path to death.

Shego
22nd January 2006, 5:03 AM
He wasn't dead yet. Just in the path to death.

Of course. In the movie, Melody use the flute again to reawake after Ash put the pieces together in the shrine. During that time, Ash had admired her performance in the islands. Isn't that right?

She didn't use the flute to summon Lugia, but to reveive it.
Despite the very strong impulse, I will not argue this stupid idea.

You're right, she didn't use the flute to summon Lugia, she use it to restore his strgenth. Let's focus on the topics, shall we?

Seijiro Mafuné
22nd January 2006, 10:17 PM
Yes, let's.

I dunno... I am not good with shipping fics.

Shego
23rd January 2006, 1:19 AM
All right then, here's mine.

If you write the first Kissshipping fic, what it will be like?

If I write the first Kissshipping fic, it will be like the romantic moments of Ash,and Melody. Of course that it will had a couple of catfights because of Misty,Macy,May,and Latias/Bianca. The next thing is that Ash,and Melody will have a tag battle against Team Rocket(either Jessie,and James,or Butch,and Cassidy). Then they share another romantic moments together. What do you think of it?

Next Topic: If Melody meets another girl beside Misty that had a crush on Ashy-boy, what do you think that she will do to prevent her?

Seijiro Mafuné
23rd January 2006, 3:04 AM
Funky.

As for the topic, I see her entering arguments with the other girl(s).

Shego
23rd January 2006, 5:16 AM
Funky.

As for the topic, I see her entering arguments with the other girl(s).

All right, that was a good opinion. Here's mine If Melody meet the other girl beside Misty like Macy for example that has a crush on Ash, she would probably going to have a catfight with her. What do you think of this opinion of this topic?

Darkliger
26th January 2006, 1:19 AM
All right, that was a good opinion. Here's mine If Melody meet the other girl beside Misty like Macy for example that has a crush on Ash, she would probably going to have a catfight with her. What do you think of this opinion of this topic?

Hmm...

While I don't think Melody is the time who would get into a catfight - for Ash, she probably would do anything! ^_^

Shego
26th January 2006, 5:52 PM
Hmm...

While I don't think Melody is the time who would get into a catfight - for Ash, she probably would do anything! ^_^

You're right about that Darkliger. Melody seems to be mature enough to avoid the fight.

Now it's your turn to make a topic.

Darkliger
26th January 2006, 11:39 PM
You're right about that Darkliger. Melody seems to be mature enough to avoid the fight.

Now it's your turn to make a topic.

Dang, you put me on the spot, man... Okay:

If Melody had been the one who had saved Ash when he was drowning, instead of Misty, what would she have said before and after it happened?

Seijiro Mafuné
27th January 2006, 2:02 AM
'Fore: "Ash, no! You can't..."
After: "Ash..." (Cries on his shoulder, happy.)

Shego
27th January 2006, 1:23 PM
Dang, you put me on the spot, man... Okay:

If Melody had been the one who had saved Ash when he was drowning, instead of Misty, what would she have said before and after it happened?

Before Melody: "Ash, stop no....!!"
After Melody: (When Ash got up)"Ashy....(hug him tightly)I thought I might never see you again!"

How that's sound?

Seijiro Mafuné
29th January 2006, 12:18 AM
Cool. My turn now...

Who should Ash and Melody invite to their marriage?

Shego
29th January 2006, 12:28 AM
Cool. My turn now...

Who should Ash and Melody invite to their marriage?

I'm very glad that you ask that. Ash,and Melody should invite Richie as the best man (since I like Leagueshipping),next it's going to be Carol as the maid of honor,then Ash,and Melody will invite most of their friends to their marriage including Misty,Tracey,Gary,Harrison,Duplica,Delia(Ash's mother),Brock,Pro. Oak,May,Max,Carolline(May's mother),Norman(May's dad),Pro. Birch,and the others as well. How that's sound?

Seijiro Mafuné
30th January 2006, 4:51 PM
Pretty cool. Your turn.

Shego
30th January 2006, 5:12 PM
Okay then. Here's the new one.

During on Valentine's day, what do you think that Ash going to give melody for that day?

Darkliger
30th January 2006, 5:46 PM
During Valentine's day, what do you think that Ash is going to give melody for that day?

Hmm... I was thinking Ash could make for Melody either a seashell bracelet or a pearl necklace. That could be done if they were on Shamuti Island.

Shego
30th January 2006, 5:58 PM
I couldn't make a better suggestion than you have Darkliger. Cause on Shamouti Island, Ash willing to make Melody happy after she sees him. I really like that determined Ashy. And that's a good one.

Here's another one.

After Ash give Melody one of the gifts that he made on Valentine's day, what do you think that Melody going to say about it?

AdvancedK9
3rd February 2006, 2:32 AM
aint there another kissshipping bianca from pokemon heroes also kissed ash but there may be a war beond my emaginagion fighting over ash girls can get scary i bet on may

Darkliger
3rd February 2006, 4:40 AM
aint there another kissshipping bianca from pokemon heroes also kissed ash but there may be a war beond my emaginagion fighting over ash girls can get scary i bet on may

It's true that Bianca/Latias kissed Ash like Melody did, but you're talking about altoshipping - kissshipping is only reffering to Ash x Melody.

Shego
3rd February 2006, 2:33 PM

I'm afraid that Kissshipping known as Ash x Melody's relationship. But you're right about that, there will be a love battle between Melody,Macy,May,Misty,Latias/Bianca,Casey,and Whitney because Ash is the only one that haven't got a date yet while everyone else does. During in that process due to their crushing on him. But now the romantic battle must come to an end.

Darkliger
5th February 2006, 1:30 AM
I'm afraid that Kissshipping known as Ash x Melody's relationship. But you're right about that, there will be a love battle between Melody,Macy,May,Misty,Latias/Bianca,Casey,and Whitney because Ash is the only one that haven't got a date yet while everyone else does. During in that process due to their crushing on him. But now the romantic battle must come to an end.

Well, unless the official animators actually end the season with Ash showing affection to May, or thinking about Misty or other girl, then the relationship war will continue.

In the meantime, Blackhammer of Fanfiction.net wrote an awesome Kissshipping fic called "He Has Returned".

Here's the link:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2730105/1/

Shego
5th February 2006, 1:42 AM
Well, unless the official animators actually end the season with Ash showing affection to May, or thinking about Misty or other girl, then the relationship war will continue.

In the meantime, Blackhammer of Fanfiction.net wrote an awesome Kissshipping fic called "He Has Returned".

Here's the link:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2730105/1/

I read that kissshipping fic just one week ago,and it was good. We got to do something guys. Time is running out,and the Hoenn Saga is about to end as soon as May,and Ash competing in the big leagues such as the Grand Festival,and the Hoenn League.

Here's the new topic.

When Ash saw Misty dating with someone else,and feel devastated, what do you think that Melody could do?

Seijiro Mafuné
5th February 2006, 8:39 PM
She could give him some support... hug him tight... and from there on, things go.

Shego
5th February 2006, 9:37 PM
That's the good one. Here's mine.

When Ash saw Misty kissing someone else, he'll be running crying in devastation with a little anger. Little did Ash know is that Melody saw the whole thing,and seeing Ash running in tears. Ash,and pikachu talk about what happened, just about Ash telling pikachu to avoid flirting with anyone, Melody came by to solve his problem. Ash,and Melody talking about what happened. Ash starting to realize that love doesn't happen to be that way like what happened. Just about Ash getting happy, Team Rocket butt in to steal pikachu, Ash is going to battle them, but Melody decided to battle Team Rocket with Ash by call out Gardevoir. Gardevoir uses confusion to control TR to release pikachu. After that rescue, Team Rocket is wide open for an attack. Ash,and pikachu knows what to do while Melody's Gardevoir uses a powerful psychic attack to blast TR out of the sky.

Next that Ash thanking Melody to solve his problem,and like the way that he,and Melody work together in the tag battle. Melody starting to blush, and saying "No problem Ashy",giving him some tips about love. Melody showing him by hugging him tight. Pikachu happy for Ashy to smile again,and Ash feeling glad that he was with Melody.

How that's sound?

Darkliger
6th February 2006, 12:49 AM
That sounds really good. To be honest, I can't think of a good scenario myself, at least, not right now.

Shego
6th February 2006, 12:58 AM
Okay then. I'll be waiting for you, Darkliger. Whenever you're ready, I'll be there.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/Shegoten/Kissshipping/Ashand-Melody-4.jpg

This is one of the Kissshipping pic that I made. I can reply more of them if you want.

Darkliger
7th February 2006, 6:43 AM
When Ash saw Misty dating with someone else,and feel devastated, what do you think that Melody could do?

Okay, I came up with a scenario. Here goes:

Ash and Pikachu return home from Hoenn; and Ash is excited to and see his family and Pokemon again, while Pikachu is ready to get his hands on a bottle of ketchup. He is also excited to be able see Misty again. However, when he does see her, he finds her dating someone else, and he recognizes the other person as Tracey. When the boy see this, he runs away devastated. Later on, Ash thinks about the adventures hes had with Misty... and Tracey, and begins to accept their relationship, but is still saddened from the fact. He thinks about the many friends he has made over the years, when he begins to think about Melody and wonders how she's doing...

A week later, on the beach of Shamuti Island, Melody is having a conversation with a Marill that she caught. Melody is thinking about Ash and how much she misses him. The little aqua mouse tries to comfort her friend and trainer, but with little success. Not knowing what else to do, she (Marill) looks back out toward the ocean. After a few minutes of silence, Marill spots something coming across the water towards the island. She sees what appears to be a boy, accompanied by a very handsome Pikachu, riding on a Snorlax. Remembering that her trainer metioned a Pikachu in her memories of Ash, she tells Melody that she sees Ash coming their way.

A moment later, after a bumpy ride on his Pokemon, Ash and Pikachu land on the island. Ash - who has grown taller since he left the island - is immediately greeted by a hug from Melody, which catches Ash him off guard. Ash and Melody catch up on old times, while Pikachu introduces himself to Marill, who quickly falls head over heels for the the yellow rodent.

As time passes, Ash tells Melody about the incident in Pallet Town during his return. Melody comforts and tells him that there is someone for everyone, even him. Ash asks, "Who?", and Melody answers, "Me." After a moment of gazing into each other's eyes, Ash and Melody kiss, much to the delight of Pikachu and Marill who are holding hands.

Shego
7th February 2006, 3:08 PM

Okay, I came up with a scenario. Here goes:

Ash and Pikachu return home from Hoenn; and Ash is excited to and see his family and Pokemon again, while Pikachu is ready to get his hands on a bottle of ketchup. He is also excited to be able see Misty again. However, when he does see her, he finds her dating someone else, and he recognizes the other person as Tracey. When the boy see this, he runs away devastated. Later on, Ash thinks about the adventures hes had with Misty... and Tracey, and begins to accept their relationship, but is still saddened from the fact. He thinks about the many friends he has made over the years, when he begins to think about Melody and wonders how she's doing...

A week later, on the beach of Shamuti Island, Melody is having a conversation with a Marill that she caught. Melody is thinking about Ash and how much she misses him. The little aqua mouse tries to comfort her friend and trainer, but with little success. Not knowing what else to do, she (Marill) looks back out toward the ocean. After a few minutes of silence, Marill spots something coming across the water towards the island. She sees what appears to be a boy, accompanied by a very handsome Pikachu, riding on a Snorlax. Remembering that her trainer metioned a Pikachu in her memories of Ash, she tells Melody that she sees Ash coming their way.

A moment later, after a bumpy ride on his Pokemon, Ash and Pikachu land on the island. Ash - who has grown taller since he left the island - is immediately greeted by a hug from Melody, which catches Ash him off guard. Ash and Melody catch up on old times, while Pikachu introduces himself to Marill, who quickly falls head over heels for the the yellow rodent.

As time passes, Ash tells Melody about the incident in Pallet Town during his return. Melody comforts and tells him that there is someone for everyone, even him. Ash asks, "Who?", and Melody answers, "Me." After a moment of gazing into each other's eyes, Ash and Melody kiss, much to the delight of Pikachu and Marill who are holding hands.

^_^That is the most not only beautiful, also dramatic,and romantic as well. Although, I like Ash running in tears with devastated feelings part (Just like Kelly Clarkson did in the music video with the song called "Behind these Hazel Eyes."), your scenario is better than mine.(crying in happiness)^_^

Darkliger
7th February 2006, 5:32 PM
Heh heh. It seemed everything just came down when I started writing. Sometimes, I don't know how I do it. But I thought I would throw in a little Pikachu x Marill too.

Shego
7th February 2006, 5:42 PM
Heh heh. It seemed everything just came down when I started writing. Sometimes, I don't know how I do it. But I thought I would throw in a little Pikachu x Marill too.

Ash's pikachu,and Melody's Marill part sounds a great idea. I'm so impressed.

Here comes the new topic:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/Shegoten/Prima.jpg

If Prima(one of the Elite Four) saw Ash,and Melody making out for each other including their pokemon, what do you think that she'll say,or do about it?

You know what she said due her first appearance in the Orange Islands, humans,and pokemon are alike.

Darkliger
9th February 2006, 12:05 AM
That's a very good question! I'm not sure how Prima would react.

I guess she would comment on how their Pokemon (I presume you're still talking about Pikachu and Marill from my last comment) have imitated Ash and Melody in how they display their love toward each other.

As regards Ash and Melody, I guess she would commend Ash on how much he's grown all around, and that he made a good choice on getting together with the cool-headed Melody.

Shego
9th February 2006, 12:10 AM
So what saying is that Prima would probably be surprised by Ash's maturity when he develop a relationship with Melody. Ashy had grown so much since the last time Prima saw him in the Orange Islands. Don't you think?

Darkliger
9th February 2006, 11:45 PM
So what saying is that Prima would probably be surprised by Ash's maturity when he develop a relationship with Melody. Ashy had grown so much since the last time Prima saw him in the Orange Islands. Don't you think?

Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm saying.

Shego
10th February 2006, 12:01 AM
Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm saying.

Just as I thought, Ash had come a long way since the beginning of the series of pokemon. Everyone seems to have their love life including Misty,Brock,Gary,and Tracey. Now it's Ash's turn to experience love like he never felt before in his whole life.

Now let gets back to Ash,and Melody, can we? I believe it's your turn to pick a topic.

Darkliger
17th February 2006, 3:58 AM
Sorry I took so long to update, but here's the next topic:

If Ash and Melody got married, what would their kids look like, and what would be their names?

Shego
17th February 2006, 6:10 PM
Sorry I took so long to update, but here's the next topic:

If Ash and Melody got married, what would their kids look like, and what would be their names?

It's all right Darkliger. As long we can stick together. Now then, if Ash,and Melody got married, their children would named as June Ketchum,and Zane Ketchum.

June Ketchum have black hair, blue eyes like Melody's, trainer's shirt in purple, indigo jeans, the little equipments on herself like May,or Brenden for example,violet bracklet,and purple sneakers.

Zane Ketchum, he have a short hair during the years as a child. In the teen,and mature days, he going to have a long brown haired just the good looking guys. His eyes looks like Ashy's and the same marks that under his eyes. Denim shirt with the white long jacket(like Kaiba's current clothing), the Altomare necklece, cornflower pants,and black shoes.

What do you think of them?

Here's the new one.

What can we do to get Melody back in order for Kissshipping to happen?

Darkliger
26th February 2006, 4:46 AM
I think that's a cool response, but I'm worried I'm the only one who thinks that (if you know what I mean... :()

Shego
10th March 2006, 12:49 AM
I think that's a cool response, but I'm worried I'm the only one who thinks that (if you know what I mean... :()

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/Shegoten/Kissshipping/Ashand-Melody-love.gif

You mean Seto Kaiba? That clothing of his is very spectular that I love it. If you don't mind I'm saying. Now I got the Kissshipping pic us for Kissshippers. This one is made up by my own hands.

What do you think of it?

Darkliger
13th March 2006, 12:08 AM
That's really cute. ^_^ You should draw more. What I meant was that we're the only who post in this thread. I'm worried.

Shego
13th March 2006, 12:14 AM
That's really cute. ^_^ You should draw more. What I meant was that we're the only who post in this thread. I'm worried.

Oh... but I already drew some,and I'll show you right now.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/Shegoten/Kissshipping/Ashand-Melody.gif

My friend Andre Luiz showed,or gave me this pic as well.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/Shegoten/Kissshipping/AAMELL.jpg

I already thanked him by sending those pics that I made. Maybe we should ask him if he want to join in. Sounds a good idea?

Darkliger
13th March 2006, 7:20 AM
Yes.

*Imitates Dr. Eggman in ShTH* You know they say: the more, the merrier.

Shego
13th March 2006, 4:21 PM
Yes.

*Imitates Dr. Eggman in ShTH* You know they say: the more, the merrier.

You got that right. And now for the new topic.

When Ash,and Melody getting married, where do you think they would wed?

Darkliger
16th March 2006, 4:57 PM

Hmm... Pallet Town would be a cool place. All of their friends could be there.

Shego
5th April 2006, 6:45 PM

Hmm... Pallet Town would be a cool place. All of their friends could be there.

Good choice. Pallet Town would be the great choice for the wedding. After all, since I like leagueshipping, I decided that Richie would be the best man while Carol would be the maid of honor. And now it's your turn to make a topic

*~Puru-Ryuu~*
11th April 2006, 10:27 PM
Can I support this Ship??

Darkliger
12th April 2006, 2:33 AM
If you like it, then you can support. :)

Here's the next topic:

What got you into Kissshipping? How do you think should Kissshipping should occur?

Shego
12th April 2006, 9:37 PM
What got you into Kissshipping? How do you think should Kissshipping should occur?

Easy as pie. I got myself into Kissshipping because of Melody,and her actions. As the matter of fact, I like Melody better when she took Misty into school in love,and Ashy-boy likes her as well. I think that Kissshipping will occur when Melody returns,and in the end of the series as well. I wish Mel luck.

Can I support this Ship??

Master-Puru XD. You welcome to support Kissshipping as you want.

Sushi
20th April 2006, 9:02 PM
If anyone stands in Ash,and Melody's ways of love, what would you do about it?
Getting involved with relationships between other people is dangerous, I know that XD
Though, I'd probably try to trick that person in an inconspicuous way so that he/she distances him-/herself from Ash and Melody. I'm not very creative though, so I'd most likely have trouble to think of a trick in the first place ^_^

Edit: Oh shoot, I didn't notice that I was looking at an older page and missed all the new topics after that ^^" Sorry, I'll try to answer them later.

Shego
21st April 2006, 2:14 AM
If anyone stands in Ash,and Melody's ways of love, what would you do about it?
Getting involved with relationships between other people is dangerous, I know that XD
Though, I'd probably try to trick that person in an inconspicuous way so that he/she distances him-/herself from Ash and Melody. I'm not very creative though, so I'd most likely have trouble to think of a trick in the first place ^_^

Edit: Oh shoot, I didn't notice that I was looking at an older page and missed all the new topics after that ^^" Sorry, I'll try to answer them later.

Sushi: Thanks for the topic. Here's my answer.

If anyone stands in Ash,and Melody's ways of love, I'll drag them away by pulling in the ear. What do you think of it?

Crystal Walrein
21st April 2006, 2:27 AM
If anyone stands in Ash,and Melody's ways of love, I'll drag them away by pulling in the ear. What do you think of it?

It's really up to the two themselves whether they want to go the other road. >=O

Shego
21st April 2006, 4:54 PM

It's really up to the two themselves whether they want to go the other road. >=O

Quite interesting Crystal Walrein. But I have a new topic.

If Melody meets someone like Anabel,and figure that she has a crush on Ashy,what do you think that she will do?

Crystal Walrein
22nd April 2006, 4:39 AM
Drag Ash away from Anabel. That's assuming that Ash doesn't have much feelings for Anabel, which is the more likely case.

Shego
22nd April 2006, 8:34 PM
If Melody meets someone like Anabel,and figure that she has a crush on Ashy,what do you think that she will do?

Melody will probably have a catfight with Anabel,and challenge her into the "Love Battle". What do you think of it?

DuquÊ?
24th April 2006, 7:16 PM
I really like this ship!Can I join?

She could do the same thing that she did with Misty, like "Oh, you are the new girlfriend? Can I buy a marriage gift?"

And Anabel could says: "This would be too dificult!After all, it's ever dificult to a girl understand when she lose her crush to another girl.Isn't it?"

Melody: "WAI WHA...H-HOW YOU....?"

Anabel: "I'm a mind reader. And you are thinking 'what Ash did see on this fletchested?', aren't you?"

Melody: "Erm..."

Anabel: "At first: don't worry, 'cause Ash's crush is you."

Melody: "EH?! REALLY?!"

Anabel: "Yeah.And second...if you call me 'fletchested' in your mind again, I WILL KICKS YOUR BUTT!!!"

Shego
25th April 2006, 2:53 PM
I really like this ship!Can I join?

She could do the same thing that she did with Misty, like "Oh, you are the new girlfriend? Can I buy a marriage gift?"

And Anabel could says: "This would be too dificult!After all, it's ever dificult to a girl understand when she lose her crush to another girl.Isn't it?"

Melody: "WAI WHA...H-HOW YOU....?"

Anabel: "I'm a mind reader. And you are thinking 'what Ash did see on this fletchested?', aren't you?"

Melody: "Erm..."

Anabel: "At first: don't worry, 'cause Ash's crush is you."

Melody: "EH?! REALLY?!"

Anabel: "Yeah.And second...if you call me 'fletchested' in your mind again, I WILL KICKS YOUR BUTT!!!"

Of course you can join in. ^_^I'll be more than happy to welcome you Duque. And your answer to the topic is quite entertaining like when two female gladators clash each other to their fate to see which one deserves a man's heart.

DuquÊ?
12th May 2006, 11:34 PM
Question:

If Ash finds that Melody will get a date with another guy, what do you think he'll do?

Sincerly, I don't mind Ash making a jealousy scene type, but at last, he could search they to have certain that his "friend" don't get her heart hurted...

Shego
15th May 2006, 3:58 PM
If Ash finds that Melody will get a date with another guy, what do you think he'll do?

Well to tell you the truth, I don't think that Ash is a jealous type. But if that happens, then Ash might express his little bit of anger when he sees Mel flirting with another guy. One thing for sure is that nothing comes between Ash,and Melody. Right Duque?

I have a topic.

What Kissshipping fanart do you have in mind? (If you want to bring the fanart here, then feel please to do it.)

DuquÊ?
16th May 2006, 3:39 PM
My fanarts of kiss shipping, at fanarts section:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=118993

Darkliger
16th May 2006, 4:12 PM
All right!! New fanart! We've been needing those, and there so well-drawn too! I look foward to seeing more Kissshipping art from you!

johnnyd2
16th May 2006, 10:50 PM
that kissshipping fanart was cute!

ps: Darkliger, check your pms.

Shego
17th May 2006, 12:08 AM
Okay. Good work Duque. We need the fanarts to make Kissshipping stronger. I'm impressed.

DuquÊ?
29th May 2006, 11:01 PM
Guys, I made some new pics, at fanart section.Take a look!

Shego
29th May 2006, 11:30 PM
Guys, I made some new pics, at fanart section.Take a look!

Excellent work Duque. We need everything we can to make it happen.

New topic:

When the new annual of Princess Festival has come, what do you think that Melody will do?

DuquÊ?
29th May 2006, 11:42 PM
Nothing.Unless that she have became a trainer and going on a journey.After all, Melody don't look a type of girl should do something like this.Even for Ash.Remember she don't like festivals like the one of Shamouti Island.

crystal-zephyr
30th May 2006, 12:03 AM
I'm suprised i've never noticed something like this and i suport it greatly.

When the new annual of Princess Festival has come, what do you think that Melody will do?

I think she will try to copy the pokemon Ash had back in Pokemon 2000 and will try to make it so she and Misty battle or May if he's with her for that time.

Shego
30th May 2006, 1:00 AM

I know that Melody dislike the festival on Shamouti Island. But when it comes to the new annual of Princess Festival, it's a different story. Perhap that Melody do wherever she can to reach Ashy's heart.

I'm suprised i've never noticed something like this and i suport it greatly.
Welcome Crystal-Zephyr. I'm Shego. ^_^I'm happens to be a big support of Kissshipping. It's great to meet you.

Darkliger
1st July 2006, 1:45 AM

I think Melody would play a beautiful song on her flute for Ash - hopefully one that would sort of mesmorize him.

Shego
1st July 2006, 3:53 AM
I already answered the topic. Now we need more supporters,and we need to bring Melody back in order to make kissshipping stronger.

New topic:
If Melody join Ash on his journey instead of Misty,or May,what do you think she will do first?

DuquÊ?
1st July 2006, 5:11 AM
She will give him another "welcome" kiss...^^

Shego
5th July 2006, 4:39 PM
If Melody join Ash on his journey instead of Misty,or May,what do you think she will do first?

When Melody join Ash on his journey instead of Misty,or May, the first thing she going to do is to cuddle Ashy by holding his arm like a dating girl.

Kiori
5th July 2006, 8:19 PM
Closed because a certain someone decide to broke the rules and post into a thread that's over 30 days old.