PDA

View Full Version : IGPX - Episode 8 - I Like You, I Like You, I Love You Discussion

ClowSui
18th December 2005, 5:36 PM
First IGPX specific episode thread!

Takeshi/Fantine is a pairing that I really like. It's...I dunno. I just adore it. Good job I.G. for promoting this pairing in your eps!

Liz is real mature in this ep, I liked how she handled their relationship. Luca becoming friends with Liz was done well; she [Luca] is really a cool character though minor. Mark's plot is developing; we'll see how that goes too.

I can't wait for Holiday, which will probably decide whether the two stay together or fan pressure seperates them. I hope the latter doesn't happen XD.

Mysteria Pearl
18th December 2005, 6:07 PM
I can't wait till my River-poo will race against Takeshi. And yeah, the Faltine / Takeshi pairing is cute, but I'm more of the Liz / Takeshi fan, but, hey, they're both adorible! I can't wait 'till Holiday!

ClowSui
18th December 2005, 6:12 PM
River's okay; he's a bit awkward in his mannerisms, etc. Liz/Takeshi? I think that Liz is a bit too brash towards Takeshi for it to be romance; I find them to be brother/sister like.

Kanadian Kyuubi
18th December 2005, 6:58 PM
First, we have had IGPX specifics, also there is already a review thread, the new global Toonami Review Thread

ClowSui
18th December 2005, 7:47 PM
whoops didn't see the igpx thread on the second page; and i didn't see any specifics either

anyways this thread still stands for people who want to discuss it

Mysteria Pearl
20th December 2005, 5:57 PM
Wow... I was about to say that Faltine annoyed me, but my friends just all randomly walked up to me and said that I'm alot like her, although I do not have the blond hair

~Mysteria Pearl~

Megg Lavender
20th December 2005, 6:01 PM
I liked this episode too! ^^ Hm... I kinda like the Fantine x Takeshi ship, they're kinda cute together... and I always thought that Liz liked Takeshi... looks like someone's jealous... XD Oh, and I can't wait for Holiday too! ^_^

asia_catdog_blue
20th December 2005, 8:04 PM
I miss the ending.

ClowSui
21st December 2005, 4:35 AM
the end...? umm lesseee Takashi wastes Fantine and fufills his promise to her about doing his all against her. The two are together in a bar and notice that river is takeshi's next opponent and our forward seems to be worried? But Fantine inspires confidence in him and then later we see them on a skyscraper, flirting etc.

Next episode they go out on a date and they're mobbed by fans.

KirbyXD
21st December 2005, 4:42 AM
that episode was cool! i liked the end of the race.
ps. does anybody want to join the official igpx club?

Mysteria Pearl
23rd December 2005, 12:48 AM
I'm in already. I post very often. This epi was good, and I've researched a ton about IGPX and yes, Liz does like Takeshi, hahaha, too bad goody-goody Faltine... maybe I shouldn't say that since everybody keeps telling me I'm alot like her...

ClowSui
23rd December 2005, 3:26 AM
liz is a bit too aggressive to takeshi for me to say that she likes him. they, like i said before, act like brothers and sisters.