PDA

View Full Version : US-Boxart, Logo, Info, and some screens

Psyboy
19th December 2005, 6:03 PM
here they are http://ds-x2.com/index.php?id=4657

JazzJazz
19th December 2005, 6:08 PM
Nintendo of Australia weren't too far off then when they revealed the title as Torozei. Nintendo of America has said that Pokemon Trozei is due out around March 2006...

Serebii
19th December 2005, 6:38 PM
March 6th to be precise

FlamingRuby
19th December 2005, 7:49 PM
The box is cute...

Gravy
19th December 2005, 7:54 PM
....am I the only one who thinks that the US pokémon logo always looks really tacky? ^_^;

I love the circular pokémon faces. Even the pokémon you'd think would look really awkward in that style manage to come across as rather cute looking.
Huzzah for 'shamo making the cover!

MidnightScott
19th December 2005, 8:35 PM
DID YOU KNOW? NEW POKÉMON PUZZLE GAME LETS PLAYERS SLIDE INTO FUN

Dec. 19, 2005

You've got the slide rule, the water slide, the slide projector, the slide guitar and the Electric Slide. But none of them is nearly as fun as the new slide-action puzzle game for Nintendo DS™ called Pokémon® Trozei.

Nintendo systems have always been home to great puzzle games, and the additional abilities of Nintendo DS add a new dimension to game play. Players use the touch screen to slide Pokémon puzzle pieces side to side or up and down. Lining up four in a row (vertically or horizontally) makes a "Trozei" and clears those pieces from the screen. When players create continuous Trozeis by lining up three in a row, then two in a row, they will clear the screen faster and increase their score.

Pokémon Trozei features two single-player modes and two two-player modes. As an extra bonus for Pokémon fans, players also try to add each of the more than 380 Pokémon featured in the game to their Trozei Lists. Pokémon® Trozei launches March 6.

For more information about Pokémon Trozei and other Nintendo games, please visit www.nintendo.com

This is from the Nintendo of America Press site!

Anyway - it's just black text over a swirl - I could care less. It's about the game, not the boxart...

~Scott;229;

MaskedManAbsolkid
20th December 2005, 1:01 PM
I was hoping for a February release for America. I've gotta import it for my birthday, which is 3 days after release.

fhqwhgads
20th December 2005, 1:34 PM
Been there, seen that. The description is wrong too. Trozei means eliminate. You don't make a Trozei, you line up four to activate Trozei*loss of better words*

JazzJazz
20th December 2005, 6:16 PM
I love the circular pokémon faces.

I'm a fan of the little circular faces too, I want that design as a quilt cover or for some cushions or something...