PDA

View Full Version : Aeon

Kiyohime
20th December 2005, 3:33 AM
Firstly, MASSIVE credit goes to the wonderful Serpent Syra for giving me the idea for the title and endless advice for this. ^^

Aeon will be, to date, the biggest fanfiction I've ever dared to undertake.

As most of you know, my last two chaptered fanfictions keep getting shafted. I stopped Were: Blood and Honey because of massive plot errors and holes I hadn't forseen, and Sin was stopped when my laptop was stolen in a recent hate crime which left me with only the twelve chapters posted here and all of my written work gone.

However, after many hours of contemplation, I came to several conclusions.

1. As crazy as it sounds, I was terribly homesick for Were: Blood and Honey. I ADORED Sahara as a character.

2. Sin and Dust and Were all have the same plot core and similar characters. (Rinali = Akane)

3. Sahara and Zeffy butting heads over the Rinali/Akane character would make for a interesting scene. XP

So, the only logical thing to do is kill two birds with one stone: Ease my workload by combining it all into one story and have a single story in which I can devote utmost attention to, as it should be the apotheosis of all my efforts.

I am bringing back Sahara Grayheart and her Wereyena Pack from Were: Blood and Honey to aid in the struggle against the soul-devouring virus Missingno, otherwise known as S.I.N. Zeffy and the cast of Sin will also be in it.

The city of Eden will return and play a massive role in the fanfiction. The genre would be a medley of action and adventure with strong horror / subtle comedy undertones. The main character is a composite of Akane and Rinali, and she will be constantly changing her name to maintain an alias, but her two defaults will be Rowan Deschain and Rinali Furusato.

I have the entire plot planned out from start to end, although it will be very strange, as the story itself spans across milleniums and centuries, thus the name. Immortality, ancient clans, Sin, and a helluva LONG journey. XD

Serpent Syra will be my beta-er. ^^ I can't say for sure when Aeon will be coming, but I REFUSE to post it until it's done and AT LEAST backed up on two separate CDs. XD Yes, I'm getting paranoid. XP

Here's a preview of Aeon! Enjoy!

A long time ago,
Mew was nailed to a cross.
The price of her blood
was thirty silver coins…

It began on one frigid winter night a long time ago.

The body lay sprawled at the back of the alley.

Hollowly wailing sirens and the chatter of police radios drifted up into the sullen haze of the neon-lit darkness as exclaiming throngs of people swarmed and crowded and shoved behind yellow security tape to get a better look at the body. Under the bright glare of the neon signs and the police photographer’s lights, there was no avoiding the gruesome sight.

The corpse’s glazed eyes stared vacantly up at the sky, its mouth sagging slightly in slack terror. There were no abrasions or open wounds to indicate the cause of death. It simply looked like a broken doll that had been carelessly cast away in the snow.

This mess had once been a girl.

A young trainer, to be more specific, for the distinctive gleam of Pokeballs hung at her waist. Several were shattered and broken, empty. Her wavy russet-auburn hair was splayed out in a tangled fan, and glittering ice rimmed her lips and cheeks. A pair of spectacles lay in the snow near her face. One of the lenses was shattered.

The Saffron City Police Department was baffled.

There were no splashes of blood, no arterial spray on the walls, no blood trickling out in a slow drip. The body was utterly dry, all of the blood gone.

The reason for that was immediately apparent, if not jaw-droppingly impossible.

For the corpse lay in the center of a massive circular symbol, scrawled in the girl’s own blood. It had been done meticulously and precisely, with painstaking attention to detail. There was no spatter, no drip. The lines were impossibly neat and perfect.

The symbol’s perimeter extended outwards, roughly eight feet in diameter. Within the closed circle, there was an intricate pattern of archaic runes, which nobody present could decipher. It vaguely reminded some of a medieval alchemy symbol; overlapping triangles within the boundaries of the circle, almost like a triskelion. Runes and hieroglyphs had been inscribed within the triangles, all of it coming together to form an arcane insignia of blood.

The sirens continued to wail, a toneless dirge cast in glaring red and blue lights. The photographer’s lights were still flashing in blinding, jagged rhythms.

Amongst the teeming, exclaiming crowds, one man stood out. His skin was as black as night, his bare scalp gleaming pink and orange in the glare of the neon lights and the blue-red of the sirens. He wore a crisp, knife-edge white dress suit, with a white tie and white pants. Everything he wore was unblemished white. A polished yang pendant hung around his neck. Clasped in his hand was a small black notebook. The label simply read in scrawling letters: Deadbook.

Nobody noticed that his irises were an intense, vivid shade of red.

The man calmly took in the scene, his face expressionless. His movements were slow but deliberate as he fluidly moved among the exclaiming, gasping crowds. He was an eerily still lake amid the turmoil and chaos. Nobody seemed to notice him at all.

They say still waters run deep.

(the dark man walks with your soul in his pocket)

The man reached into his pocket and drew out a watch with a silver chain. It was elegantly old-fashioned, with Roman numerals and polished bevels. The time was one o’ clock. One hour after midnight.

A woman’s voice rang out pleasantly behind the man, and he turned. The voice was honey and blood, steel and silk, ice and fire.

“Rael Az, how do you do?”

Rael nodded in pleasure. “Vyxen Nyne. On time, as always.” His own voice was a rumbling of the darkness and the clouds, razor-sharp winds lashing against a craggy black mountain.

The woman was his polar opposite, and could have been called the apotheosis of beauty. She had a lovely, feminine body under a smoldering black lace dress that went perfectly with her impossibly fair, creamy skin. Her hair was long and white, flowing in silky rivers across her bared shoulders and draping over the black lace of her corset. At first glance, her eyes could have passed for deep chocolate brown, but as a flash of the photographer’s light illuminated her slender face, they briefly blazed a bloody red; the same shade as Rael’s eyes. Her beauty was a great and terrible one.

(there she goes, right on time, the One O’ Clock Fox)

Vyxen’s lips curved up in a gently sardonic smile. “Of course. I’m always right on time.”

Rael’s face grew somber again. “I’m afraid I’m here on business.” He gestured at the corpse of the girl in the alley. “But why in public, out here? This is your work, is it not?”

Vyxen shrugged, indifferent. “I cursed the girl, if that’s what you were asking, and delivered the body there. The Argent Sekhmet-Bast will soon arrive to take care of the…ah…package. I assume…?”

Rael sighed. “I came to collect the soul as per the usual custom, and what do I find? This…broken thing. That was quite a job you did. You and your curses, Vyxen. Must your vengeance be so cruel?”

Vyxen’s fine brows dipped in annoyance. “I didn’t kill her. That silly little girl slipped and fell to her death chasing me. The ***** tried to capure me. Me! With one of those absurd Pokeballs. Really.” Haughty, she turned her head. “It’ll teach her a fine lesson, if I do say so. Chained in eternity’s prison. She should consider herself lucky…all humans fear death the most, don’t they?”

Rael’s eyes reproached her, and she flinched. “What?”

“That girl…what do you intend to gain from this meaningless malice?”

The woman thoughtfully brought a hand to her lips and began licking it with deliberate, slow strokes. It was a frighteningly inhuman gesture. “She belongs to me now. She’s mine, as I rightfully defeated her. I think, she could be useful in the long run. After the lesson sinks in…there’s a lot she could do for us…we’ll wait and see what happens. We could use someone from their species…however foolish as they are, they can do astounding things sometimes.”

“Don’t tell me…” Rael’s eyes narrowed slightly.

Vyxen grinned wickedly. “Perhaps she’ll even help us recover what was stolen from us. It would be fitting. If I offered her redemption and resumption…she would walk to the ends of time to have the curse lifted. I could use her to our own advantage.”

Rael’s face darkened. “You hold a deep bitterness against the human people, you foolishly consider yourself above them—“

“We are above those miserable beings, Rael! We were here first, we were the oldest…we should have been respected and feared. But no! They slaughtered our Mother. They take our lands, they build cities, they pollute the earth and they enslave us in those ridiculous spheres and use us to fight for their own glory and gain. Without us, they are merely weak, relying on their machines. And the trainers! The hateful trainers.” Her lips curled in scorn. “Strutting about in the wilderness as though the land belonged to them! They are deluded.”

Rael held Vyxen’s gaze with cold eyes. “Vyxen, listen to yourself. You cursed a young child for an insignificant reason, sentenced her to eternal misery…and then you’re going to use her to your own advantage, use her like the humans use us. That is as cruel as what the humans do to us. As unimaginably foolish and wicked as they can be, they can also hold unimaginable kindness and wisdom. Please... do not become like the worst of them, Vyxen. Hatred begets hatred.”

Vyxen shook her head stubbornly, and in another flash of the photographer’s light, her grimace was suddenly different. A silvery, blood-spattered muzzle curled up in a vicious snarl to reveal pale yellow canines. Then it was the face of a woman again, a beautiful woman glaring at Rael with a curious mixture of rage and anguish.

“I just want Mother back! Is that so much to ask, Rael?”

Rael was silent.

Vyxen’s face suddenly crumpled, and she hastily wiped at one eye with the back of her hand. It was a strangely innocent, childlike gesture, and the dark man drew back slightly, uncertain. It was unnerving to see this great, proud beauty suddenly so weak, so vulnerable.

“Vyxen, don’t cry—“

“I’m not crying!” Vyxen snarled with a renewed rage, and quickly rearranged her face into a composed, flawless mask. The tremor and the tears had retreated, and the wall was up again. Her voice was icy and flat.

“Don’t ask me silly questions and I won’t play silly games.”

She turned away as a particularly strong gust of wind whipped her hair about wildly. The hair blurred in motion, fanned out in a silvery stream, hung there for one delicate moment, as if they meant to fall back…and changed.

Nine silver-furred tails gently brushed against each other and whipped into motion as Vyxen took off into the night, scattering people with yelps, shouts, and curses. Paws drummed against the asphalt as the silvery-white Ninetales launched herself into the air in a series of graceful, arching leaps. Trashcans clattered and fell, a nearby fire escape clanked and trembled, and suddenly she was on the roof of the brick building overlooking the alley.

The Ninetales stood poised there magnificently, trembling slightly in the shrieking wind as snow began to dust her shoulders and flank. The silver fur of her neck and muzzle were spattered and dripping with hot blood, giving her the appearance of a primeval goddess of war. She stood motionless for what seemed like an eternal instant, an ancient gargoyle glaring down at the massed crowds, then turned all nine tails and fled.

The dark man with the blank face gazed upwards at where the Ninetales had previously stood, his expression unreadable. Swiftly, he flipped the black notebook open and thumbed through the pages until he came to a blank page. A pen appeared in his other hand and he brought it to the page, scribbling in neat, formal script. The ink matched the bloody hue of his eyes.

Rinali Furusato.
Born October 21, 1840.
Cause of death: Death indeterminate, currently in purgatory.
Prescribed time of death for next time: indeterminate.
For now, keep watch.

With a quiet snap, the dark man flicked the deadbook shut. He turned away, fading and melting into the crowd as if he had never been.

A few feet away where the throngs of massed people spilled over and ended at the curbs and the ice-glazed streets began, an Absol slipped wraithlike out the rear of the crowd and slowly stalked away into the dark asphalt-sliced labyrinth of Saffron City.

High above the skyscrapers, the pregnant curve of the silvery moon slowly faded behind foreboding black fog.

Five minutes past one.

Ryano Ra
20th December 2005, 3:53 AM
o.o

Scrap, when I first heard that you were thinking of combining Sin, Dust, and Were, I thought that it'd be like the beginning of them.

But, you tricked me and showed me your TRUE abilities.

The description tore through the heavens. It is as simple as that. Rael and Nyne both sound like fantastic characters, and seeing as now you have a person carrying and writing in the deadbook, it's a relief to me. I liked how Vyxen leaped away, changing as she did so. That was particularly where your description blossomed to life and I sank into the infinite loveliness. I must say, this will be your best works, and I pray that you'll finish it with success. The surroundings and Saffron City and the people and the dead girl...all was too beautifully detailed. Fantastic!

Joshua - Shadow Brigadier
20th December 2005, 3:56 AM
*faints*

Sweet Mother of Mercy, Scrap. I love it!

Let's start with the title. Can we say sweet?

Vyxen is easily my favourite character, and poor Rinali. I look forward to seeing how Rinali can help them get back their Mother...

Beautiful as always Scrap.

Joshua

indigestible_wad
20th December 2005, 4:02 AM
I thikn this is one of the most awesome ideas you have ever come up with. Combining the stories together. You did say that the two were connected. I would try to give some advice or just some suggestions on how to make the story but you seem to have it mapped out. Besides, if I start giving out suggestions everyone would and then it woulnd't really be your story now would it? The only thing is, how long is this going to take? A half a year? A year? No rush, I am in no hurry, unlike others.

What was dust again?

Kaizer
20th December 2005, 4:09 AM
I could go on and on and on and on some more about all of this, but mainly, I'm just going to say that I could almost die happy now. As an avid fan of Were that was sad to see it go, I'm now happier beyond words.

Now that it's returning far greater than it ever was, I have something else to look forward to. The preview just there was utterly amazing and if that's just the preview, I can't even imagine how wonderful the actual thing shall be.

But, most importantly, WERE IS RETURNING!!!

Sorry for that... good luck with finishing this out, I'm dearly looking forward too it.
;245;

CHeSHiRe-CaT
20th December 2005, 4:17 AM
O.O *le dies*

You just busted my gut out of its...cradle XD The wraith-like description of this preview made my insides jingle, and the mysterious and morbid happenings in old Saffron stir something horrible, I fear...or more, look forward to reading about ^.O You never fail to amaze me, Scrap, and when you write this, I want yew to PM me so I can come see the thread (when you've written it, of course xP)! I do not want to miss this like I missed Were and Sin. Again, you also never fail to show off your super-tastical banners, particularly for Aeon, which just rocks my socks. I'll beh one of those...devoted readers standing on the line of stalker *drools* 8D

Thank yew for the loverly preview, and good luck to you with Aeon (plus yew and Saber for The End Tower).

~Chesh

Kiyohime
20th December 2005, 4:22 AM
*tap dances while playing fanfare* Yes, you're all going to get so much of Sahara and her pack you'll be screaming in agony. XP YOU ALL HAVE MADE ME A HAPPY AUTHOR! *cartwheels away* Which motivates me to write.

I'm not as fast a writer as Syra is so sometimes I may need to be prodded with sharp sticks, but I feel really confident because Syra is now betaing it to sastify my maniac perfectionist standards.

Wad, sankyoo. x3 Remember my Persian banner? Dust was going to be another project, that one that was going to be trainer-based. XP But there's nothing to fear, as it won't be a banal trainer-oriented thing.

I don't think Aeon will be RIDICULOUSLY long, but my estimate is it won't be less than 30 chapters at the least.

Also, for those who are confused, the Argent Sekhmet-Bast is an organization. Argent means the color/metal silver. Sekhmet and Bast are dual Egyptian lioness/cat goddesses, alternately representing the sunset and the sunrise, death and birth, and so on. Bast also came to be known to the Greeks as Artemis, the hunter-goddess of the moon. So in short, it's an organization of Persian who want the original Thirty Silver Coins (you know how they love shiny round things) and that organization soon becomes the Affiliation we all know and love. ^.^

SANKYOO ALL! *huggggggggles*

Ryano Ra
20th December 2005, 4:41 AM
Also, for those who are confused, the Argent Sekhmet-Bast is an organization. Argent means the color/metal silver. Sekhmet and Bast are dual Egyptian lioness/cat goddesses, alternately representing the sunset and the sunrise, death and birth, and so on. Bast also came to be known to the Greeks as Artemis, the hunter-goddess of the moon. So in short, it's an organization of Persian who want the original Thirty Silver Coins (you know how they love shiny round things) and that organization soon becomes the Affiliation we all know and love. ^.^

SANKYOO ALL! *huggggggggles*o.o

Wow, now I'm even more excited to read this. Egyptain goddesses that are of the feline race, and it makes perfect sense for them to want the Thirty Silver Coins of Mew's blood, since cats really do live shiny round things. ^^ I love the organization name, but when the Argent Sekhmet-Bast soon become the Affiliation, will their organization names be changed as well?

Kaizer
20th December 2005, 4:41 AM
Now there is no possible way the return of Sahara and her pack will make me scream in agony- no matter how much you show them. Who could get tired of the twin Poochyena pups, or the Spanish Houndoom, or Sahara herself... or Akane and her Persian self. We never really got to see the Zubat or Arcanine weres that were mentioned, but maybe we'll get to see them this time?

...I'm sorry if I'm sort of droning on here, but I guess I gravely missed Were too...
I'm glad you've been made a very happy author because I've been made a very happy reader!
;245;

Kiyohime
20th December 2005, 4:46 AM
Yes, the WereZubat (the Vampyr) will play a small role, since the "immortals" (the clan Firstborn such as Vyxen Nyne and Rael Az) have the limited supernatural power to make themselves appear human, like Latias. Since the Wereyena and the Vampyr can actually change, it's because they have limited doses of tainted Mew blood in their veins.

The Affiliation is basically the Argent, the name has just been changed to protect their identity (for reasons to be revealed in the story.) Since Akane is a Persian Were, she'll be in that group. ^^

Saffire Persian
20th December 2005, 11:15 PM
Wow. o.o The preview alone makes me really want to read Aeon now! I'm glad the cast of Sin is returning - I'm so excited for that. And I loved the scene with the two Ninetales - I though they were hybrids at first, until I read the later responses, and all I can say, is I hope you get it out soon.

Especially because of this:

Since Akane is a Persian Were, she'll be in that group.

You have no idea how happy that makes me. ^^

Kiyohime
20th December 2005, 11:29 PM
Rael Az is an Absol. XD But thank you, Saffire!

Vyxen Nyne's name is painfully obivious, but I'm wondering if anyone noticed what Rael Az's name reveals about him? XP *needs to get more clever at making names*

OH...and suffice to say, I'm REALLY relieved at the reaction Aeon's gotten so far. ^^;

Saffire Persian
20th December 2005, 11:34 PM
Ah - I should've guessed with the Absol disappearing at the end... but the 'mother' comment Vyxen made, made me think that they were both Ninetales - but by Mother, now that I think of it, I suppose you mean Mew, correct?

Kiyohime
20th December 2005, 11:38 PM
Yep. ^^ Like it says in the start...."A long time ago, Mew was nailed to a cross. The price of her blood was thirty silver coins..."

To paraphrase, the Argent Sekhmet-Bast possess Mew's blood and will trade it only in exchange for the original Thirty Silver Coins. So it's a race for various groups to obtain those coins to get Mew's blood and use it for their own agendas, while Sin eats away at everything.

Clio
21st December 2005, 12:09 AM
Rael Az came from Azrael? If the answer is affirmative, it's quite a name for a Grim Reaper... Interesting.

Now, about the Argent... Really nice name here, altough I never knew about the relation between Sekmet/Bast and Artemis. Feline goddesses are always good, though. (Something random about the lionesse goddess: the best way to calm her bloodthirsth is by giving her some red wine). But, does it mean that everyone at the Affiliation are actually were-cats? Or some of them are real humans? Questions, questions...

Vixen was quite Kitsune-inspired, right? (and here comes Cap. Obvious...). The curses she put on people remembered me about it, and how she brings perdition to some people out there. And this brings another question: is Rinali a Highlander of sorts?

Sorry for bothering you with too many questions, but I really want to see that when is done. (And if you're going to do another nifty PM list, put me in, please??).

Mo Cuishle (Never read Were, but wants to know more about Sahara anyway)

Kiyohime
21st December 2005, 12:18 AM
Highlander? Wot's that?

Yes, Ninetales have the ability to lay curses on people, but I see them all as kitsunes since they can also control balls of fire and create illusions and so on.

I'll explain the Weres and Wereyenas, since you never read Were. ^^

The Argent Bast are all real Persians, but they have a few Were-Persians in the mix. All Wereyenas have basically been born with a drop of Mew's blood, so they're rare and powerful, sort of like albinos. It's like they were blessed with increased strength and immortality, but are cursed because they're shunned and feared, as they feed on humans and Pokemon alike. Me'ws blood endows them with Lugia's blessing and curse , as their power comes from the Moon but waxes and wanes with it, and the silver which the Moon shines so brightly with can kill them. (confusing metaphor...it's the metal silver, not the color. XD Sorry, having a crappy poetic moment.) Sahara Grayheart and her Pack are all traditional "werewolves."

The Immortals, or the "Firstborn" are all full-blooded Pokemon with increased supernatural powers unique to each of their race. For example, Ninetales are known for their limited illusion/psychic powers, so Vyxen Nyne can have huge pyrokinetic and mind-based abilities. Absols are always around for diasters and death, so Rael Az has a lot of unique powers relating to death and prediciton. Did all that make sense? x.x;; And yes, it's derived from Azrael. See how lame I am? XP

Infinite Master Sceptile
21st December 2005, 12:20 AM
Sad to hear Sin is gone. But this looks even better. However, I'm not really familiar with your older fics, as I joined the forum in April, and discovered the fanfic section in the summer. Rael Az has a really awesome description. Here's to Aeon! Hope the first chapter will be out soon. Be sure to put me on a PM list.

Kiyohime
21st December 2005, 12:47 AM
I really have no idea...I mean, I'm only in the start of the second chapter right now, so don't expect it out anytime soon. But I expect to get lots of writing done during the holidays, hopefully.

Angeling
21st December 2005, 1:03 AM
Oohh.. wow.. <<; I can't come up with those goody reviews for you.. but.. that's soo... wonderfully.. done. *tear drops* It's really good.. and well-written, along with great details.

if only I could write half as good as you. XP But really, it's soo.. good. I wanna read more too. <_< lol. Wonderfully done. *applause* ^^;

Sike Saner
21st December 2005, 3:24 AM
Vyxen shook her head stubbornly, and in another flash of the photographer’s light, her grimace was suddenly different. A silvery, blood-spattered muzzle curled up in a vicious snarl to reveal pale yellow canines. Then it was the face of a woman again, a beautiful woman glaring at Rael with a curious mixture of rage and anguish.

THE IMAGERY!!! =O

Daaaaaamn...already, this threatens to kick the brains out of your previous work. And you know how highly I thought of your previous work, too. There is just too damn much to like about this, but s***...Rael and Vyxen take the cake. Just a little glimpse of them hooks me.

Were was before my time, so this is going to be an interesting experience for me. (I reckon it would be even if I had been present for Were.) So yeah, I'm not going to miss out on this when it arrives. If I don't show up for the premiere, take that as a sign of my death.

Kiyohime
21st December 2005, 3:33 AM
You better not die on me, Sike! >:0 Or I'll descend down to Hell and beat the crap out of you with a haddock. XD

Clio
21st December 2005, 1:30 PM
Now I'm understanding better the whole were-hyenas stuff, and why they are so feared... On the Highlander subject, I was talking about the movie: a Highlander will basically live forever, unless you chop his head off... Ouch.

But, what is a haddock? :p

Kiyohime
21st December 2005, 6:50 PM
A haddock is a type of fish that I find really funny. XP

Hmmm...well, Rinali absolutely cannot die, but the chopping-off head...well, I'm sure she wouldn't let that happen. XD But that Highlander thing could apply to Wereyenas. NOTHING can kill them except silver, drowning, and severing their spine/neck.

Also, I just realized Vampyrs are basically more of hybrids than Wereyenas, as they change from Zubat to albino humans with no eyes, Zubat ears, and wings instead of arms, so I'm a little worried because it's like a dreaded cliche "Pokehybrid." I may have to change the Vampyr.

katiekitten
21st December 2005, 10:32 PM
Wow. O.o I'm speechless. That preview blew me off my feet. It was wonderfully described, it drew me right in. I unfortunately missed both Sin and Were, but this looks like it is going to be fantastic. Please PM me when you put it up, I normally miss things like this. Me= not very observant.

Well done! :)

Nice banner by the way...

indigestible_wad
21st December 2005, 11:07 PM
Somewhere in the fc you should slap someone in the face with a dead salmon.

Sorry, haddock reminded me of somethign that I find to be funny. And now my random comments and suggestions will now come to a close. As will any more comments in this thread. For now.

Kiyohime
21st December 2005, 11:55 PM
Salmon...excellent idea, as Persians love those. XD

The True Champion
23rd December 2005, 3:10 AM
That is amazing that is probaly one of the best things i have ever read. I can't wait until you post i know that i will be read Aeon from beginning to end.

Kiyohime
23rd December 2005, 4:22 AM
o.o;; Wow, thanks. x3 Although it won't be for a while, so I'm sorry. *sweatdrop*

I'll make sure to PM everyone who asks, though I may forget/this thread may be pruned, so anyone who wants me to, PM me to PM you, kay?

Magi of all
23rd December 2005, 4:53 AM
WHY ARE YOU EVIL.

You give us a beautifly craffted preview that only makes us want to read on and on for hours until you realize you need a shower, and you tell us the fic will be awhile. If it wernt for the fact that Aeon would never get posted, I would curse you to hell. But as it is, I will sit in anticipation for many weeks and then find your location and rob you of the current chapters.

NOt to rush, but sooner would be better that later. I also now have a strange need to read Sin and Were

Angelstorm
23rd December 2005, 5:08 AM
O_O I'm glad I didn't eat that bannana before I read this, I would have ended up like Tyranitar. This is so... Augh I can't even find a word to describe a fic once again! ><

You have gotten me interested in Horror and seeing that it wasn't so bad with 'Sin', you impacted me with 'The Shades in Our Coffins', and even though many horrible things have happened you continue to push forward with THIS! I swear how many times am I going to near-faint from your brilliance?

Old ties, past times, umm... I ramble too much. But even though I have never read 'Were: Blood and Honey' your mixture of both fics has broken my jaw. I love how you mix all of this mythology with your writing style, you've got me itching to learn.

A long time ago,
Mew was nailed to a cross.
The price of her blood
was thirty silver coins…

I remember this on the Dust banner, and it still holds as much shock and mystery as when I first layed my eyes upon it. I love how you use the coins and Mew's blood into this story to create creatures of horror and nobility.

Amongst the teeming, exclaiming crowds, one man stood out. His skin was as black as night, his bare scalp gleaming pink and orange in the glare of the neon lights and the blue-red of the sirens. He wore a crisp, knife-edge white dress suit, with a white tie and white pants. Everything he wore was unblemished white. A polished yang pendant hung around his neck. Clasped in his hand was a small black notebook. The label simply read in scrawling letters: Deadbook.

Nobody noticed that his irises were an intense, vivid shade of red.

The man calmly took in the scene, his face expressionless. His movements were slow but deliberate as he fluidly moved among the exclaiming, gasping crowds. He was an eerily still lake amid the turmoil and chaos. Nobody seemed to notice him at all.

They say still waters run deep.

(the dark man walks with your soul in his pocket)

Holy Cow... You show the prolouge or something of Zeffy and you come up with this character as a grim or something?! Um... Let's see how many words in the thesaurus are simillar to Brilliant? A (Probably firstborn...) Absol and a Ninetales as human shadows or whatever you want to say layin curses and using the DeadBook. I'll just use brilliant for crying out loud!

--------
Well It's soo late here and I can't stay on much longer. No one wants to see a post chocked full of quotes and stuff again I guess. I love every part of this story and it helps reveal a few things about the past that many fans would never have thought of before.
I thank you for spending time for creating this beautiful, and amazing preview. I also thank you for inspiring me to work harder on my one-shot Scrap. As some people say: 'Tis' a mere appetizer that keeps us full till the true course comes.' Or something like that... Good luck with everything!

Til later! ^^

Kiyohime
23rd December 2005, 5:14 AM
Wow....o.o;; *is flattered to the point of no return* ^^ I promise to work hard on getting Aeon completed as soon as possible, as I do owe you all that much, so, feel free to abuse me with pointy sticks, mmaky? I do this all for you guys, so you know I love you all. :P

I'm leaving for the land of the French tomorrow on holiday and speaking French and generally being French, so I bid thee all adieu and to please not randomly blow up anything while I'm gone. o.o;;

BTW, Were is gone, but you guys aren't missing much--a bunch of Were-Mightyena being all perverted and teasing humans and threatening to eat them and lots of bad Spanish. Yeah. XD

Kiyohime
30th December 2005, 7:41 PM
UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Sorry, a little French psycho moment. I can't remember if I already mentioned this or not, but I am trying to write down everyone's names, those who have asked to be PMed...though it's a little uncomplete because I can't quite track down everyone. ^^;; Anyone who has previously been on the Sin PM list and wants to be removed from this, inform me, kay? I don't want to fill up people's inboxes with useless notifications. ^^;

intergalactic platypus
1st January 2006, 5:27 AM
oO. I wish to God I could write like you scrap. Your just flat out amazing (I admit to having closet read sin after it was discontinued)