PDA

View Full Version : Silver Rockets

Blackjack Gabbiani
20th December 2005, 10:25 AM
The three agents in silver uniforms that we've thus far seen--Bashou, Buson, and Tyson--have all been under the command of Dr. Shiranui. My question: does this rank work exclusively with the science wing, or does Shiranui just have enough pull to request agents of said rank?

PDL
20th December 2005, 3:05 PM
you know, I never really thought of that...

it's too bad they don't delve into the inner workings of Team Rocket as an organization... but when has pokemon ever gave that kind of detail to their stuff?

FabuVinny
20th December 2005, 3:24 PM
In "Due's and Don'ts". :p

It sounds like a good theory, but there were also agents in black uniforms in the Lake of Rage episodes. It seems likely that those in silver are of bigger rank, and so they are used for bigger missions.

Gravy
20th December 2005, 4:03 PM
I wouldn't peg them as being exclusive to the scientific wing. If that were the case, then we'd have seen Rockets like that hanging around with Dr.Nanba in the Whirl islands. I suppose its plausible to say that Nanba could possibily be one of the lower scientists on the heirachy, but if that was the case, he wouldn't have been in charge of such a big time mission ie. the capture of Lugia. And there was the fact that he had that huge hidden laboratory, which must have cost a pretty penny to have constructed :P

Geki
21st December 2005, 4:16 AM
I wouldn't peg them as being exclusive to the scientific wing. If that were the case, then we'd have seen Rockets like that hanging around with Dr.Nanba in the Whirl islands. I suppose its plausible to say that Nanba could possibily be one of the lower scientists on the heirachy, but if that was the case, he wouldn't have been in charge of such a big time mission ie. the capture of Lugia. And there was the fact that he had that huge hidden laboratory, which must have cost a pretty penny to have constructed :P

Team Rocket is a rich organization.