PDA

View Full Version : More of Team Rocket.

Kabuto
20th December 2005, 10:41 PM
Don't take the title the wrong way. I am completely sick of Jessie, James, and Meowth. However, I am talking about the rest of Team Rocket. They have barely been mentioned since Johto, and we barely see any of Butch, Cassidy, and Geovanni ( except Meowths fantasys ). I know Hoenn is inhabited by Magma, and Aqua, but since Ash and co are in Kanto I think Team Rocket admins should return. I doubt this but I'd love the Ash/Geovanni conflict to finally be resolved.

The Big Al
20th December 2005, 10:45 PM
Unfortunately the anime isn't aimed at the demographic who really cares. They think the little kiddies want to see Jessie and James blast off. They even made Cassidy and Butch do the same after they started getting Hoso specials to themselves.

Blackjack Gabbiani
20th December 2005, 10:49 PM
I'd love to see more agents, but sadly it seems such characters are far and few between.

CyberCubed
20th December 2005, 11:23 PM
I'd hope that Ash would finally have a confrontation with Giovanni, and now seems like the perfect time to do it. Who knows though.

pkmn^master
20th December 2005, 11:49 PM
i agree, i want to see some sort of showdown between ash and giovani...they should have more battles like on the s.t anne ship where lots of team rocket agents were there. also get rid of jessie james and meowth, they annoying and just take time out of better battles in the show

Lil Brother
20th December 2005, 11:53 PM
Yeah, get rid of Jessie, James, and Meowth! And while we're at it, write Ash and Pikachu off and replace him with some kid who would be nearly exactly the same!

C'mon, people. JJ&M aren't going to leave. Eva. Seeing more of the "real" Team Rocket would be nice, though.

And no one call the trio villians either. They're not villians, theyjust work for the real bad guy. Yeah, they "techniclly" are, but they're really flashed out and have been shown as nice people.

Kabuto
21st December 2005, 1:05 AM
Even if Team Rocket is defeated JJ&M will probably lose their jobs then join another team (New D/P team most likely). I think its logical to end Team Rocket they've been around for 9 years. Teams Magma and Aqua stopped once their plans were ruined and the same should happen to Team Rocket. And if Ash confronts Geovanni, they can finally conclude this ridiculous speculation and show that Geovanni is NOT Ashs father. Ashs father can be trapped in the GS ball for all we know. But anyway this is a Team Rocket thread so I say end it now with a final showdown.

Kamex
21st December 2005, 1:20 AM
Teams Magma and Aqua stopped once their plans were ruined and the same should happen to Team Rocket.
But Teams Magma and Aqua had more concrete goals. Simply (if you can call this simple) taking or filling the world's water. They realized their defeat when their ultimate plans to achieve their goal was demolished, and it didn't work out they way they thought it would. But Giovanni just wants to steal Pokemon and continue being rich, it seems. I have yet to see a definete goal out of him... unless I don't recall one?

asia_catdog_blue
21st December 2005, 1:24 AM
Even if Team Rocket is defeated JJ&M will probably lose their jobs then join another team (New D/P team most likely). I think its logical to end Team Rocket they've been around for 9 years. Teams Magma and Aqua stopped once their plans were ruined and the same should happen to Team Rocket. And if Ash confronts Geovanni, they can finally conclude this ridiculous speculation and show that Geovanni is NOT Ashs father. Ashs father can be trapped in the GS ball for all we know. But anyway this is a Team Rocket thread so I say end it now with a final showdown.
GIO, not GEO.

Crystal Clair
21st December 2005, 1:47 AM
I hope the Sakaki/Ash thing never is resolved because it'll ruin the imagination of it.
But the thread creator's right, we do need more alternate member appearances (am I the only one who's dying to at least get a full-body image of Wendy/Jinji) and B&C are my favorite members.
In fact, throughout Houen and soforth, TR hasn't really done anything interesting, even in Johto they had that episode with Delibird.
I say, bring back the Team Rocket we used to know!

Satoshi
21st December 2005, 2:01 AM
But Teams Magma and Aqua had more concrete goals. Simply (if you can call this simple) taking or filling the world's water. They realized their defeat when their ultimate plans to achieve their goal was demolished, and it didn't work out they way they thought it would. But Giovanni just wants to steal Pokemon and continue being rich, it seems. I have yet to see a definete goal out of him... unless I don't recall one?
"Getting rich" isn't exactly his intentions. In Myuutwo Strikes Back, he seemed to want to conquer the earth using Myuutwo, other than to make profit... But, I guess their plans have already been foiled after Myuutwo wiped their memories clean. Now, I guess their just common thieves and/or villians...

Still, it'll be nice to get more appearences from the more eviler Rocket gang members. Musashi and Kojiri alone don't cut it for me. :/

Geki
21st December 2005, 3:12 AM
Team Rocket will never be a big crime organization on the anime. That would be too complex for the little stupid kids who watch the show. Instead they'll have Ash hug Pikachu and meet some random character, help him, and them TOP BE CONTINUED.

Satoshi
21st December 2005, 3:36 AM
Team Rocket will never be a big crime organization on the anime. That would be too complex for the little stupid kids who watch the show. Instead they'll have Ash hug Pikachu and meet some random character, help him, and them TOP BE CONTINUED.
How would it be too complexed for the "stupid little kids" who watch the anime? -_- Rocket Dan are already a big crime organization in the anime, FYI.

I think it's too complexed for you. :)

MondoTR
21st December 2005, 11:36 AM
Give us Mondo! <3 And the rest of the Japan only Rockets.

MaskedManAbsolkid
21st December 2005, 4:05 PM
Give us Mondo! <3 And the rest of the Japan only Rockets.

They've got the perfect chance to. Now they're in kanto again . While they're at it, give us an episode where Team Rocket find themselves on a mountain in a blizzard, where Jessie will discover her mum, since in the radio eps, her mum went to a cold mountain to look for something.

MondoTR
21st December 2005, 4:32 PM
Her mum went to a cold mountain to look for something.
She was looking for Mew.

Blackjack Gabbiani
22nd December 2005, 2:36 AM
In South America, so they wouldn't find her in Kanto.

asia_catdog_blue
22nd December 2005, 3:18 AM
Didn't her mom died of an avalance?

Blackjack Gabbiani
22nd December 2005, 5:16 AM
We don't know if she's dead or not. It's possible that she's still out there looking for Mew.

Magus
22nd December 2005, 5:35 AM
I believe her orders were to not come back until she's caught Mew. She hasn't caught Mew, so as a loyal Rocket she has no choice but to continue the search.

Lil Brother
22nd December 2005, 6:56 AM
Y'know, I wonder if Miyamoto is still alive, if she's even in contact with Team Rocket still. If Woman Boss was replaced by Giovanni, then why is she even bothering? Then again, it's probably her Jessie-level stuborness that's keepign her over there.