PDA

View Full Version : Pokevanceshipping (Ash X Misty X May)

♥~Darkness Within~♥
22nd December 2005, 4:05 AM
Ok that's it I'm gonna get Pokeshippers & Advanced Shippers together by making this thread if you don't know it's the Love between Ash,Misty,& May
Just trying to stop the fights Between pokeshippers & Advancedshippers
SO DISCUSS!!!!!!

Swifty
22nd December 2005, 4:18 AM
I'll just say that this ship is damn hot. End transmission.

♥~Darkness Within~♥
22nd December 2005, 4:30 AM
Yeah! can anyone think of a topic

Satoshi
22nd December 2005, 4:44 AM
I'll just say that this ship is damn hot. End transmission.
Especially when Satoshi goes out. That way, Haruka and Kasumi can..... get to know each other! *is shot*

Topic? Okay: What would Delia think when she finds out that Ash is a.....you know what?

This topic seems logical. >_>

CyberCubed
22nd December 2005, 4:49 AM
You mean when Delia finds out that Ash is a playa? (lol)

Yeah, I like this ship. Only because threesome ships between a guy and two girls are usually fun. And yeah, when Ash isn't around May and Misty can get "frisky" with each other.

So yes, this ship gets three thumbs up in my book. It doesn't take a wild guess to figure out where the third thumbs up erects from. :rolleyes:

♥~Darkness Within~♥
22nd December 2005, 4:50 AM
What would Delia think when she finds out that Ash is a.....you know what?
HMMMMM> (thinks) Not good (Thinks About Delia shooting May,Misty, & Ash)

Pikachu Fan Number Nine
22nd December 2005, 4:57 AM
This goes against my beliefs but...
What PT said

Raziel
22nd December 2005, 4:57 AM
Man, this ship owns all... it's pure love XD

Ok, I like this ship because it involves the three most interesting characters in the anime; and, as Pokeshipping Togetic said, it combines Advanceshipping, Pokeshipping and Imageshipping, all in one.

I'm sure she would think her son is a total winner ;\

Magus
22nd December 2005, 5:18 AM
Isn't May a bit too young for this sort of thing? :p

flygon-10-25-93
22nd December 2005, 5:19 AM

have a heart attack

CyberCubed
22nd December 2005, 5:20 AM

Not really, considering Ash and Misty aren't that much older than her. And the fact that May looks and acts Ash's age anyway.

Swifty
22nd December 2005, 5:27 AM
Aren't they all too young for this sort of thing? :p

Spicy hot loligasms. Right here and now. :D

High Commander Solomon
22nd December 2005, 5:27 AM
Isn't Ash a bit oblivious for this kind of thing?

...okay, a LOT?

CyberCubed
22nd December 2005, 5:31 AM
Oblivious or not, these kind of ships are never planned. They just "happen".

Such as all three of them falling into a hot spring together.

Anyway, anyone interested if May and Misty would find each other attractive? They compliment each other very well, each girl having something the other lacks, (in both appeareance (breasts/other curves) and personality (tomboyish compared to girlyness, more down to earth, etc)

They fit nicely together as well, we can't only focus on Ash in a three-way ship.

Raziel
22nd December 2005, 5:54 AM
Hey, three-way relationships aren't only about secks, you know...

It would be interesting to see the three of them on a date XD

♥~Darkness Within~♥
22nd December 2005, 5:59 AM
Hey, three-way relationships aren't only about secks, you know...

It would be interesting to see the three of them on a date XDYeah!!!!!!!

PokeProphet
22nd December 2005, 12:02 PM
ENTER...THE PROPHET!

Ehm, sorry about that. Anyway, hate to burst your bubble peeps, but Ash/Misty/May isn't called Pokevanceshipping, it's called 3PShipping. Something Lord Alfonso once pointed out to be by a certain piece of, shall we say, dodgy fanart.

Anyway, it's hot. And a perfect solution. Misty and Ash paired up, Pokeshippers happy. May and Ash paired up, Advanceshippers happy. May and Misty paired up, yuri-fanboys happy. And it leaves room for Richie, Gary and Drew to be paired up with one another, so the yaoi-fanboys and -girls can be happy.

3PShipping, the ship that unites. One ship to rule them all.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
22nd December 2005, 12:19 PM
weird shipping
but it combines two rival shippings together! so why not?
er.... Delia would never speak to Ash again and yell at him alot, then a three way cat fight would start (May, Misty and Delia)

or Delia would just never speak To Ash, May and Misty again

Meganium Ex
22nd December 2005, 10:02 PM
Okay...Prepare for Misty and May to argue about who first get's to kiss Ash! :p

Okay, so I don't really support 3somes, but I get this 3-way pair is alright, Pok&#233;Shippers, AdvanceShippers, and ImageShippers wil finally get along, maybe...><

I don't know what :P

CyberCubed
23rd December 2005, 4:08 AM
New topic: How do you think Ash would spend his time with each girl? Would he end up favoring one girl over the other? Or would he devote equal time to both of them? Likewise would all 3 of them always be together, or would it sometimes only be between Ash and one girl (or Misty AND May) while the other person is out doing something else?

Mamoru
23rd December 2005, 4:56 AM
To steal an expression from Futaba-chan
キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━ッ!!

Delia - "Lots of Grandchildren, yay!"

Sika
23rd December 2005, 5:06 AM
What a neat ship! 3 times the shippyness, the hotness and more!!

As for the topic if the ship is better in 3, why sholud our pimp sharing time with only ONE of them if the ship implies 3-way. In a very "liberal" anime, it would be great follow Ash with only May and Misty as companions.

Power Shot
23rd December 2005, 5:17 AM
I believe that I should concentrate my first NC-17 fic to this, for some reason. Meh, too lazy.

Now then, this fic is the product of horny men with nothing to do but think naughy thoughts. And women as well, so I'm not annoyed with the fact that I mistook anyone for the wrong gender.

Now then, again, this ship would be teh *berm chicka wer* or something like that. I would devote quite a bit of time to read a fic like this, all the while telling people to keep their hands above the desk where the computer is. I think this would be a very interesting one-shot.

Ahhh hot springs, standard anime aphrodisiac. That would take out a few minutes to enjoy myself. There would be a part where Ash shares an evening with May, then Misty, then Misty walks in on May and Ash in the hot springs. After *playing* with the girls, Ash then leaves to let them get to know each other better, but actually stands back and watches. Is invited back to join them.

I've been reading too much yuri.

Sika
23rd December 2005, 5:21 AM
^ If a NC-17 fic about this appeared, i would read it. Do it Power Shot! or CyberCubed you can do it too!!

Satoshi
23rd December 2005, 5:32 AM
How do you think Ash would spend his time with each girl? Would he end up favoring one girl over the other? Or would he devote equal time to both of them? Likewise would all 3 of them always be together, or would it sometimes only be between Ash and one girl (or Misty AND May) while the other person is out doing something else?

I can imagine it now.......

Kasumi comes back from the mall to find Satoshi and Haruka....errr...kiss. Kasumi complains why they were doing that without her, then all of them get into a cat and dog fight. All of a sudden, they feel a comfortable spot and....Talk.
XD

Power Shot
23rd December 2005, 5:40 AM
All right, here's what I'm going to do. I will indeed create a fic like this, because I have tonight and tomorrow when my parents are out of town, and I can get some time on the computer. I can make a smut fic like this if I put my mind to it.

Consider this a Christmas present to every pervert on the site that thinks this will be hot. I'll do a few chapters about it, but in return, everyone who benifits from this must review something about it.

Sika
23rd December 2005, 5:46 AM
^Hmmm.... thanks? (Damn, you got me)

Don&#180;t worry i&#180;m your faithful reader.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine
23rd December 2005, 6:54 AM
How do you think Ash would spend his time with each girl? Would he end up favoring one girl over the other? Or would he devote equal time to both of them? Likewise would all 3 of them always be together, or would it sometimes only be between Ash and one girl (or Misty AND May) while the other person is out doing something else?

Again against my beliefs, but first part-favoring one girl over the other. Second part-second answer listed.

Mamoru
23rd December 2005, 12:30 PM
Are NC-17 fics allowed to be posted on these forums in the first place? Not that there aren't other places which do allow it, but I would've thought linking policies here would have been against allowing that.

Jo-Jo
23rd December 2005, 3:11 PM
Yup, they're allowed. There are a couple up right now.

CyberCubed
23rd December 2005, 4:29 PM
You gotta get them approved by a mod before you can post them though. I made one a long time ago, but it's locked and buried now. :)

Sika
23rd December 2005, 4:33 PM
^ But it is still there, you only have to look for it properly

Power Shot
23rd December 2005, 5:50 PM
Yes, I have requested permission from one of the mods, now I just have to write the thing and post it. Expect humor, something new I'm trying.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
27th December 2005, 8:41 PM

Maybe Ash will arrange to see a movie with May and Misty on the same night, but different movies, so straight after watching 1 film with May, Ash will start to watch another with Misty.