PDA

View Full Version : Should they have added Blue (female from fr/lg/manga) in the anime?

Confused no more
22nd December 2005, 5:48 AM
As stated above, who thinks that Blue (the female trainer from Fr/Lg and from the manga) should be, should’ve been, (or had her own part) in the series? I mean honestly, that might’ve been fun, right? Post comments, discuss, and if you hate me for posting this thread, then rip me to shreds…

crimson vengance
22nd December 2005, 11:39 AM
i think it might of been cool!

Michiko
22nd December 2005, 12:35 PM
Many fans would like to see her in the anime. Writers should do a special about her (they have already done a special about Kenta and Marina). I wish I met her closer^^ She seems to be a nice girl. Her adventures in the manga are interesting and I hope, that writers will put her in the show. Hehe, she should be a next rival for Ash.

MaskedManAbsolkid
22nd December 2005, 12:38 PM
I was hoping to replace Brock for her, or let her join the group for about 10 eps.

Kabuto
22nd December 2005, 2:42 PM
I was hoping to replace Brock for her, or let her join the group for about 10 eps.

Your first idea, no because they'll never have 2 girls in a group. I would love to see her join the group but its just wishful thinking. It won't happen but she may get a Chronicles special if we're lucky.

Medea
22nd December 2005, 3:35 PM
I've always wondered that myself and so I can go back to my whole theory on... *imagines Tracey and Blue together*...Oh crap! I don't want that! But anyways, she should and so should Yellow!

intergalactic platypus
22nd December 2005, 3:47 PM
errrm, how bout everyone? i think the entire fanbase wants to see her, but its too late for them to ever show her

Confused no more
22nd December 2005, 5:46 PM
Alas, this fantasy is only a dream...She probably wouldn't whine as much as May; not saying they may isn't cutting it but it's like having a second ash...Blue would 've added alot to the anime even if she was only in a special...*Dreams of seeing blue*

And plus, I think it'd look cuter with blue and squirt than with may and squirt, who agrees?

*waits to get bashed by may fans even though I didn't insult her...really*

CyberCubed
22nd December 2005, 5:54 PM
I'd like her to be a future rival for one of May's contests.

Confused no more
22nd December 2005, 5:58 PM
You know, I never thought about it, but she looks like she has the toughness to fight in gyms and yet the sensitivity to compete in contests, personally, she'd probably be great at either trait *realized that last phrase ryhmed and starts to panic*

Poke Master 7
23rd December 2005, 2:11 AM
i think she would have made a great rival for ash but who knows if they have a league thing at the end of Battle Frontier she'll appear as his league rival and get some chronicles episodes. *thinks of writers way of thinking* Well I can dream cant I

sam_h12
23rd December 2005, 3:36 PM
i think that she'll come and join the team after the battle frontier, brock will leave i think and then tracey will come back(or brendan?) and theyll trvael to sevii islands, where ash and this girl compete in gyms (extra four or so gyms that will be created on pokemon lighting yellow). possibly contests as well(lightning yellow should allow you to compete in them on sevvii islands, plus may needs something to do). her team wil consist of:

Charmeleon(her starter, from kanto)
Gloom(evolves into bellossom)
Staryu
Jynx
Nidoqueen
cathches mareep on the islands

i kniw this team is quite orignal cos its girly, but these pokemon havent been seen for a while and their powers need to be recognised ;)

writing down the team was just to relieve my imagination hehe

Orion-Sama
23rd December 2005, 8:28 PM
Why yes, they should have. It would've added this bit of originality (Regarding the wrong "ALWAYS MORE GUYS THAN GIRLS" rule seen almost everywhere... -_____________-) and Fan Service this show is pleading to have...

But seeing how FR/LG isn't hip and happening anymore, and seeing how the "advertisement" was giving May as many Kanto Starters as humanly possible, I doubt it'll ever happen... :(

Here's hoping... but it's a 1 in 100000000000000000 chances by now... =/

Confused no more
23rd December 2005, 11:19 PM
i think that she'll come and join the team after the battle frontier, brock will leave i think and then tracey will come back(or brendan?) and theyll trvael to sevii islands, where ash and this girl compete in gyms (extra four or so gyms that will be created on pokemon lighting yellow). possibly contests as well(lightning yellow should allow you to compete in them on sevvii islands, plus may needs something to do). her team wil consist of:

Charmeleon(her starter, from kanto)
Gloom(evolves into bellossom)
Staryu
Jynx
Nidoqueen
cathches mareep on the islands

i kniw this team is quite orignal cos its girly, but these pokemon havent been seen for a while and their powers need to be recognised ;)

writing down the team was just to relieve my imagination hehe

Good team...personally, she looks cuter with a squirtle, but because of may, we definetly won't see anything like that...

taitofan
23rd December 2005, 11:53 PM
I would have killed to see her join the main cast and still keep Haruka... The yuri potential no doubt would have been great. <3

But yeah. I would've liked to see her be a coordinator too. That (or as a trainer to go against Satoshi at some point) is one of the only ways we'd get to see her in the anime now... Unless she shows up in a special. <3 But unfortunately, the chances are slim to none. ;.;

As for a starter, I always imagined her with Fushigidane. Just because. ^.^

Confused no more
23rd December 2005, 11:59 PM
She looks good with either char or squirt...

Does anyone think that she could pull off having a Johto starter?

Maybe a Chikorita or Cyndaquil...