PDA

View Full Version : Prima X Ash

bizarcritic
22nd December 2005, 1:14 PM
Does Prima love Ash or Vice-versa. Pouste you're comments here.

Is there a name for this shipping. This apears to be my second favourte ship after Advanceshipping. Can anywhone get pictures abut them.

cold_katanagirl
22nd December 2005, 6:05 PM
... Why isn't there a neither option? =/

twilightespeon
23rd December 2005, 1:39 AM
Prima as in Lorelei? If so, I'm totally for it. >_>

Crane
23rd December 2005, 9:00 PM
Mayby it could work. i mean have you seen them argue in the madarin episode. well Ash aregued the moust there and prima was just looking hot.

Kveran
23rd December 2005, 11:16 PM
I stick by my belief that Prima and Lorelei are not the same person, but either way, I think it would be a crush on Ash's part and nothing more... I don't think either Prima or Lorelei is a pedophile.

bizarcritic
23rd December 2005, 11:50 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/cuteash/Prima/cap106.jpg
This has got be be one of their best moments. I mean just look at Prima's eyes staring at Ash while he just yells at her.

Alfonso
24th December 2005, 12:05 AM
I stick by my belief that Prima and Lorelei are not the same person, but either way, I think it would be a crush on Ash's part and nothing more... I don't think either Prima or Lorelei is a pedophile.

Even though Prima's Japanese name was Kanna, the same as Lorelei's?

bizarcritic
24th December 2005, 6:09 PM
Hey. Easy Alfonso.

C:\Documents and Settings\Cliente\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\MLGFYDM5\098[1].jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\Cliente\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SLKZ83C3\104[1].jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\Cliente\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\STURW9EN\54[1].jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\Cliente\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\NU0N3HOT\105[1].jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\Cliente\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SDS56ZKD\Lorelei82[1].jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\Cliente\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SLKZ83C3\98[1].jpg

Crystal Clair
24th December 2005, 8:25 PM
bizarcritic, if you want to post images, you should upload them by imageshack.us.
I honestly think PrimaxAsh is really cute. That's what's good about being a loose PokeShipper, having fun with the possibilities!
That one picture, thinking PrimaxAsh, you never know. It definitely could work.
*_* must do fanart!

Kveran
25th December 2005, 3:07 AM
Bizarcritic, thanks for sticking up for me- but hey, it's cool. ^_^

Alfonso: Yes. I never said it was 100% logical. It's just that the Prima presented in the anime is so different from the Lorelei in the games. Different hair color, different outfit, different body build, different personality. Siblings, maybe, but there are too many differences for me to believe that, even though they have the same Japanese name, they are the same person. It's the same reason that I make distinctions between Game!Lance, Manga!Lance, and Anime!Lance.

Alfonso
25th December 2005, 3:23 AM
Bizarcritic, thanks for sticking up for me- but hey, it's cool. ^_^

Alfonso: Yes. I never said it was 100% logical. It's just that the Prima presented in the anime is so different from the Lorelei in the games. Different hair color, different outfit, different body build, different personality. Siblings, maybe, but there are too many differences for me to believe that, even though they have the same Japanese name, they are the same person. It's the same reason that I make distinctions between Game!Lance, Manga!Lance, and Anime!Lance.

Hmmmm... interesting points. But doesn't the Lorelei in the games, (FR/LG at least. Not sure about the originals.) have the same hair colour that Prima does?

And wtf do you mean, bizacritic? I stating a fact. o__o And I wasn't being nasty about it, so you can just jump off your knight in shining armor horse.

Kveran
26th December 2005, 1:55 AM
No, I believe Lorelei's hair is red no matter what version of the games you play.

bizarcritic
26th December 2005, 10:10 PM
Hey easy. This is supoust to be a Prima and Ash love conversation.

Seijiro Mafuné
30th December 2005, 1:53 PM
While I tend to prefer Prima with a certain blue-haired male, I like this ship for the sheer excentricity (not to mention hilarity) of it. Although I'm pretty sure it'd be Prima interested in Ash.

P.S.: Something funny'd be AshxPrimaxMisty.

CyberCubed
4th January 2006, 5:03 AM
Hmm, the only way I can see this ship working is if Prima just jumps on top of Ash and smothers him with her breasts. Poor Ash, he'll be at the mercy of Miss Elite.

intergalactic platypus
4th January 2006, 6:02 PM
Prima frightens me too much for me to see her in a relationship. Her freakishly oversized breasts being in a relationship with a preteen is kind of sketchy IMO

bizarcritic
7th January 2006, 3:51 PM
Hmm, the only way I can see this ship working is if Prima just jumps on top of Ash and smothers him with her breasts. Poor Ash, he'll be at the mercy of Miss Elite.
I have been thinking about what you said and it sounds funny cibercube.

Prima runs and jumps on Ash while hugging him.
Ash: Arrrg my head, arrg it feals soo full.
Prima: That's because my Breasts are on top of you're head silly.
Ash: Oh! No wonder my head is soo warm.

Gulzar
21st January 2006, 2:32 AM
Sounds like someone has been reading the episode guides at Pokemopolis. If you haven’t seen the site, check it out from the link in my signature. btw, its rated PG-13.