PDA

View Full Version : Salazard's Den and a flash movie!

Salazard
23rd December 2005, 11:56 AM
Could you rate my site?

The address is here: Clicky (http://www.salazardsden.co.uk)

It has been up for over a year now and it has gone through alot of changes. Also, you might want to watch me and Tangelafan's flash movies. They are called Raichu and Salazard, and Winona and Mavis.

That is all I have to say. ^^

ArteMagica
23rd December 2005, 2:58 PM
I have seen your site before.I like the black and blue layout.I also like the blue snowflake feature.Your site seems to have a nice amount of content.I hope to continue seeing it grow.

Prelude
23rd December 2005, 6:51 PM
Maybe you should add a "do not click here" button that says that you will get a suprise at the end, but the suprise is: there is no suprise!

Salazard
23rd December 2005, 7:11 PM
XD. That will be good. OK, next time I go to edit it, I will add that.

Guitar dude bill
23rd December 2005, 7:39 PM
I didn't like that do not click here thing. But I liked everything else. The cartoon was funny.

chaos on the internet
23rd December 2005, 9:43 PM
Maybe you should add a "do not click here" button that says that you will get a suprise at the end, but the suprise is: there is no suprise!
this is probably the dumbest post i've ever seen

Prelude
23rd December 2005, 10:08 PM
this is probably the dumbest post i've ever seen

Well, of course! I'm great, aren't I?

All you have to do to go through the Do Not Click Here is: Keep pressing space as fast as you can

Kal-El
23rd December 2005, 10:22 PM
Problem is it's been done to death. >>

I really like the layout. It's well done.

Good work.

Salazard
23rd December 2005, 11:31 PM
Thanks. OK...BTW, you can always just hold the return button. That skips it.

smiley.
29th December 2005, 7:57 PM
Nice Site, with good content. The R & S Movie was good, but I didn't really like Winnona and Mavis. Anyway, Its good to see something different on a Pokemon site!