PDA

View Full Version : Metal Sonic's Revenge Discussion Topic

Xeno Metal Knuckles
23rd December 2005, 7:18 PM
Basically you may talk about the Rpg here. What you like about it,don't like about it..etc. Suggestions to the RPG are welcome

Shadowcat
24th December 2005, 7:36 AM
Jet X Amy? No way... Most likely, I'll be with Knightblazer's Charrie, Sonic (lolz!). TaurosRider is getting a little out of hand here. Now, about the posting, we're going a little too fast.

Xeno Metal Knuckles
24th December 2005, 7:49 AM
^I thought as much...I knew you would never agree with Tauros Rider on that..he just wants all the attention...Iam basically the reason everybody is posting so fast..(I post fast so its only expected)

Shadowcat
24th December 2005, 8:02 AM
I only posted three times...

Anyways, on finding the Emeralds, it should be fair if Metal Sonic is against Sonic and co. Amy will most likely not be there and all... But we should slow down a little, and have the First Emerald after about ten more posts or something? It's your choice though... XKaze has been ranting on you though... (XKaze and I chat a lot with each other. What do expect? We're paired, as in in the Pair Up Thread)

Anyways, you posting if fine, but I think Tauros having being with many magical animals seems power playing a lot. His RP'ing, as I see it, has not really changed. Not asking permission for an NPC.

If we'd like to create an NPC, I think we should PM you together with the details on the NPC. (Much more fairer. It's also to not bump the Sign-Up Threads with creating NPCs)

bronislav84
24th December 2005, 8:09 AM
Xeno, did you see what he did? He brought in Sonya, from the old Sonic TV series. Do something, or I fear he will mess up the RP.

Oh, and just to warn you, me and Tiana are gonna move time ahead one day in the coming posts, so whatever we do on the "next day" should't be noticed by anybody who hasn't moved to that time yet.

Xeno Metal Knuckles
24th December 2005, 8:11 AM
I know you have only posted three times....not many people mind Amy do they??? I'll slow down....and I hope the others slow down.

Well I think you have a good suggestion on the emeralds but its too late for me to take my post back. and Rachel(XKaze) is ranting on about me most likely because of the Locket I gave her...(Don't ask ^^)

Tauros is starting to get on my nerves as well. but I have to give him a chance...thats all I have to say on that matter

I think the suggestion on the NPCs is great...I have a few more NPCs Iam going to add in but it would be better if there were more (It would spread the RPG around)

(Bron...I'll make sure to tell the others that so they don't get confused with your upcoming posts and if Tauros Rider makes one more mistake...well you should know)

Scar
24th December 2005, 7:01 PM
Tauros Rider is starting to tick me off too. If you don't do something, Xeno, soon Tauros will have a million animal friends and be paired up with Tikal (who, for those who never played Sonic Adventure 1, is now dead).

About us going too fast, it doesn't necessarily have to end once we all go to Metal Sonic's base. Remember, also turning back to Sonic Adventure 1, the first time Sonic went to the Egg Carrier wasn't the end of the game. I believe he escaped the first time and then came back later. That's when the game ends. Also, Metal Sonic doesn't necessarily have to end his operations after his base is destroyed, which could still be a long way off. It hasn't happened yet, but it is possible Metal Sonic could rebuild his forces after his base is destroyed. That is, unless Xeno has already decided the RP will end once Metal's base is destroyed.

Also, Zero needs at least one Chaos Emerald at sometime during the RP. He can't perform Chaos Blast and Chaos Control without one, only Chaos Beam. I don't necessarily have to find it first, but in order to show the full extent of Zero's abilities I'll need him to find one.

The last thing I have to say for now is, I was thinking about throwing the Black Arms in somewhere in this RP. They don't necessarily have to overshadow Metal Sonic as the main villains, but maybe make a partnership with him? I know they died, but the way I see it, if Shadow can survive after being presumed dead, who's to say Black Doom can't live and rebuild his army? Plus, I think Black Doom and Metal Sonic would make a good duo. Think, Metal Sonic holds a grudge against Sonic, Black Doom now holds a grudge against Zero and Shadow, Metal Sonic was based off of Sonic, and Zero and Shadow were created from Black Doom. Since the Black Arms play such a major roll in Zero's past, it seems fit to include them. Also, it means that the RP doesn't have to end after Metal Sonic's base is destroyed, because you (Xeno) could also include the ARK considering it's linked with the Black arms (it could be their base). But if Xeno thinks it's a bad idea, then it's not that big a deal, because he did seem to make it clear that Metal Sonic is the main villain of the RP.

Xeno Metal Knuckles
28th December 2005, 12:53 PM
I already threw Black Doom in there....I kinda did it without looking at your post Evan...looks like I took your advice.

Scar
28th December 2005, 5:04 PM
I already threw Black Doom in there....I kinda did it without looking at your post Evan...looks like I took your advice.
Oh. Okay, thanks. Once Zero finds out the truth about his past, or at least the part about Black Doom and the Black Arms, he might be focusing on wiping them out for a little while instead of Metal Sonic, but he'll remain a priority for him.

Xeno Metal Knuckles
29th December 2005, 7:48 AM
Evan...I had to get rid of Black Doom...people were complaining about it to me through p.m.....

bronislav84
29th December 2005, 7:56 AM
Uh, I hadn't realized that Zero needs BD to explain his past thoroughly. I'll settle for a SEVERELY weakened and bruised BD, if you (talking to Xeno, now) promise that he will stay that way for most of the RP. Preferably, 99.99% of it. And when I say weakened, I mean like the only thing he can do is talk, and maybe walk. Just exist.

I don't know what the others will say about this, though.

Xeno Metal Knuckles
29th December 2005, 8:33 AM
I'll go edit again...and I promise...

(Lets just say that the RPG Master's decision is the final decision)

Scar
29th December 2005, 7:29 PM
It doesn't really matter if BD isn't there. I'd have to make another way for Zero's past to be revealed, but I'm just one character. There are other ways for Zero to find out, I've just yet to think of it. But Black Doom is the only one who knows he actually gave the extra sample of blood. I guess Dr. Gerald could know about it, too, but he's dead too. People like GUN Commander have no idea Zero even exists at this point in the RP, and Sonic and his friends wouldn't know. If anyone has any ideas as to how Zero could find out how he was made, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know over PM.

Tiana_M
29th December 2005, 8:00 PM
Ok well since BD is back but near-death can he not have brought any Black Aliens with him? Maybe one that'a a slave but otherwise no other BA's ok? 'cause that'd be way way too much to deal with.

Scar
29th December 2005, 8:18 PM
Ok well since BD is back but near-death can he not have brought any Black Aliens with him? Maybe one that'a a slave but otherwise no other BA's ok? 'cause that'd be way way too much to deal with.
Yeah, that kind of would be too much to fight off. Metal Sonic already has an army of mechs at his disposal, another army of Black Arms would be too much I guess. In Shadow the Hedgehog, though, Shadow had to handle both Black Arms and GUN Soldiers, but then it's only a matter of time before GUN goes after at least one of us, probably Zero considering he already crashed a few cars, destroyed an intersection, and his Chaos Beam-happy demeanor probably trashed a few non-mechs at least once or twice. His aim isn't perfect. And GUN seems to like chasing after good-guys almost as much as they like chasing bad guys.

That aside, Xeno, is Black Doom ever going to recover from his near-death state? I want him to stay like this for most of the RP, but I'd be kind of disappointed if all he does is get shoved in a tube, talk, and finally die by choking on his own saliva. Maybe around the finale he could use the Chaos Emeralds to restore his energy or something, but I agree he should stay like this for the majority of the RP.

bronislav84
29th December 2005, 8:32 PM
I'm cool with that, assuming he can figure out a way to wrench my character's soon to be Emerald from inside his body. To be explained later.

EDIT: Evan, if you're gonna have Zero get into the next day, don't forget to make him sleep somewhere in the city.

I'm thinking Metal doesn't need to sleep, being a robot, so its fine that he didn't.

Scar
29th December 2005, 9:08 PM
I'm cool with that, assuming he can figure out a way to wrench my character's soon to be Emerald from inside his body. To be explained later.
Hmm...maybe he could get six of them, and use some new power to separate the seventh from your character's body? After all, who knows what kind of powers Black Doom could build up while trapped in a tube on oxygen tanks and seven different types of medications. He's bound to gain some kind of new mind-based power.

I am kind of hoping for a Devil Doom vs. Super Zero fight, too. It'd be the perfect way for Zero to find out about his past and complete his redemption back to the good side, considering he'll be struggling with his good side and his bad side through a good part of the RP (though not like Shadow. he WILL, however, probably have fights against both Metal Sonic's forces and the the good side).

EDIT: I'll have Zero sleep in the city, don't worry. That'll be included in my next post. He'll probably sleep on the roof of a skyscraper or something.

Xeno Metal Knuckles
29th December 2005, 9:28 PM
Metal doesn't need sleep...but as all robots...he has a battery -_-; which I don't really need to mention since it doesn't matter...I'll be keeping Black Doom this way until they meet when the 7 Chaos Emeralds are retrieved. (All the characters are in one place and the Chaos Emeralds are with them) Which is going to be near the end...so he is very slowly going to recover...and Iam not going to put him in a tube.

And if there was another way Zero's past would be revealed...it would involve Shadow...Shadow's Blood=Black Doom's Blood

bronislav84
29th December 2005, 11:31 PM
Guys, don't forget my character. He needs to have his past revealed too. I'm not gonna spoil it, but it involves some interesting stuff I cooked up.

So if you don't mind sharing the spotlight, Evan, I'm thinking there might be two on one on Devil Doom, maybe even three on one.

Do I have to remind you guys that Streaks Blood also contains parts of Black Doom, since it contains Shadow?

Scar
18th January 2006, 1:05 AM
Guys, don't forget my character. He needs to have his past revealed too. I'm not gonna spoil it, but it involves some interesting stuff I cooked up.

So if you don't mind sharing the spotlight, Evan, I'm thinking there might be two on one on Devil Doom, maybe even three on one.

Do I have to remind you guys that Streaks Blood also contains parts of Black Doom, since it contains Shadow?
Well, I wouldn't mind two-on-one, but three-on-one is sort of over-doing it IMO, but either way I have an idea for the finale like I told you over AIM that I believe will solve the problems we've been having with it. Still, it's just an idea and only has to do with Streak and Zero's finales, and it's still in the planning stages. I'll tell bron my idea over AIM later on and if it's alright with him, I'll give it to Xeno for approval.

One more thing I need to bring up; Xeno gave Zero x Rouge his approval (for anyone who didn't read it in the topic, it's just for old times sake, because the first time I used Zero they were a couple. there are a lot of crazed fanboys running around and I don't want to be labeled as one), but I'm pretty sure I need Xeno's permission to actually BRING her into the story. So, basically, Xeno, can I bring her into the story yet?