Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: YOUR OWN manga!!!!!

Lightbulb YOUR OWN manga!!!!!

(If there is already something like this, PLEASE tell me. I didn't see it!)

SO, how are you all doing today?

Do you want to become a manga- ka? Do you dream of winning Tokyopop's famed Rising Stars of Manga competition? Do you daydream about seeing your graphic novels in stores and then telling a buyer: "I'm the creator of that!" Then this thread is for YOU!!!!

I want to know about any manga that you guys have thought up. Any ideas. Anything you are endlessly drawing the characters of (regardless of your drawing skills!!!). I have one, but I'm going to wait for other ideas first. Tell all about your manga- its genre, length, characters, rating, and the like. We can also give other people ideas and advice to improve their manga as well.

Have fun!!!
    Last edited by Sachiko; 29th December 2005 at 12:13 AM.
    Goodbye, everyone! I have left this forum because I keep having problems with the pages loading...
    Find me at saiyanisland, Brand New Breeze, and Deviantart.
    Azuma stays in my signature because he is win. =D
    READ LA CORDA D'ORO AND MY HEAVENLY HOCKEY CLUB!!!!!!! SAYONARA!!!!

Wasnt there one like this? I dunno, but I'm gonna post <3 I have a idea. but I'm still having probelms with it ><;; My idea is about 4 theifs. Its kinda like Tokyo Mew Mew, at least thats how I want it to be like kinda.

Banner and sprites made by the amazing Hakuryuu! Thanks! <3

I love you Dara <33

8/11/07

I have a really good manga idea,but....*shifts eyes* ya never know,someone may steal my idea,y'now?Ill post it later if I feel like taking risks.

We won't steal your idea!!! Please tell us!!!
    Goodbye, everyone! I have left this forum because I keep having problems with the pages loading...

Ok then, well it resolves around this rich 14 year old boy who finds a magic statue,and gets transported(with a friend) to an amazing world abundant with no not animals....demons! There he finds a magical mallet which can slay demons.The mallets left and right sidescan be opened up because the mallet is magic and has the power to suck up evil demons,or atleast portions.Then,the holder has the ability to transform into the demon for a limited amount of time. If the holder of the mallet wants,he may use the data bank in the mallet for storing rare and powerful spirits.There,thats the idea in a nutshell.Course,theres much more I could add, and much more backstory for why the boy is slaying demons and if theres any villians,but Ill save myself the agony of typing it out. Ill hunt you down if you steal it! Just kidding..

That's really cool!! Now I will steal it!!! I tricked you into telling your idea!!! (just kidding.) But that's a real good idea.

I would love to do a Dark Manga based on one of the Characters in Silver Haired Girl (well, originally from League of Gentlemen) called Hilary Briss. He is a Butcher who hides a dark secret. A secret that lies in his meat, a mysterious substance that he only calls the Special Stuff. Nobody knows what it is, but it is very addicting. He seems to be a pretty happy man, unfazed by things like Police searching his shop, health inspectors and his ex-wife who turns out to be bi.

But it would never work in the real world, what with it being based off a TV show.
    Last edited by Poison Master; 29th December 2005 at 12:11 AM.

This week, I are bin mostly claiming Paine from X-2

Silver Haired Girl: A GirlxGirl fic made by me ^_^ WARNING! IT IS A 15+ Enter at your own risk! *sticks Warning tape over url*
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=62043

Well, I am doing a manga called... da-dada DUM!!!!! Mitashi!!!! (accent on ta, please.)

genre: every genre under the sun, but especially humor, drama, action, and adventure.
    length: very long. Maybe 40 or 50- something volumes!!!!
    rating: T and the anime I want to be All.

'Tis the story of an optimistic 11- year- old girl named Kinari Utako who lives with her parents and grandma in a poor and rural African village. They had come to the village from Japan to live there and do charity work and stuff.
    I want to go around the world and I'm very interested in geography and different cultures, so my characters are lots of different ethnicities. But sometimes their names are made- up and/ or don't fit their ethnicities... and if I can't decide between two nationalities, I'll make the character both!!!

Warning: Huge setting changes.

If this becomes published one day, and you don't like spoilers, well...

Season 1: Kobayang (the village.). Not a long season. It's got mostly action. It's just what happens in the village, and maybe the nearby jungle...

Season 2: The Mitashi Boarding School. What I call the Social Season. It has many smaller stories but these are important events.

Season "2.0": 7th Grade. Kinari is somehow accepted to the Mitashi Boarding School as part of their diversity program. She gets to ride a big cruise ship to get there. On the way, she meets a French girl named Anne Gormani who is the same age and is also going to Mitashi (in Japan.) She and the more serious, pessimistic Anne become best friends. On the 14- day cruise, she also meets American Michael Milan, who also is going to Mitashi, and she thinks he is cute. She spends the cruise trying to tell him that, and when the ship reaches shore, it hits a sandbar and sinks!!!! Luckily, nobody dies (I'm such a softie!!^^), but Michael does lose some memory in an injury, conveniently the fact that Kinari told him she likes him...
    Mitashi is a huge, fancy, and really fun boarding school located in rural mountains of Japan.
    This all happens at the end of summer, right before the new school year. At the start, Kinari again tells Michael that she likes him. Michael has feelings for her too but is nervous and says they should just be friends. This hurts Kinari but she gets over it.
    Enter our third wonderful character, filthy rich Brittany Tanemasu. This British (and not a bit Japanese) student is the leader of a mean clique including Hispanic-Euro Sofia Nomila, German/ Greek Jody, and Tora, who is African. They become Kinari, Anne, and Michael's enemies. Anne has been at Mitashi for a year already, and later Kinari finds out that Sofia, Jody, and Tora used to be her friends!!!! But when Brittany came last year, she for some reason got mad at Anne and turned them against her!! However, soon, Brittany becomes a friend. (also, Michael makes a few other friends.)
    And now, the B/H/S plot.
    Later in the fall, Russian/American Huey Brodervich comes to Mitashi. He is very outgoing and immediately attracts a whole lot of the girls, which makes all the boys angry with him, including Michael. But soon he becomes a friend to everyone, and there are only two girls vying for his attention... best friends- turned- rivals Brittany and Sofia!!!! On Christmas Eve, there is a school dance. Brittany and Sofia take Huey aside into a room. They force him to choose one of them. Huey chooses Sofia.
    The issue dies down for a while but Brittany can't deny an attraction for Huey. Huey goes from still wanting to be friends to getting annoyed with her to, when Brittany accidentally shatters a large crystal ornament Huey had been working hard on for his deceased little sister, hating her!! But somehow, Brittany convinces Huey to go spying in the trees one night with her, to confirm her growing suspicion that Sofia is cheating on him. They find Sofia and another guy alone on the side of one building!!! (details later.)
    In late winter, Huey and Brittany finally become BF/GF, the guy becomes friends with Huey and Michael and their little group, and Sofia turns out to be very, very single.
    Anne also has a friend and roomate named Raichi Komezoke who likes gymnastics. But will they stay friends?.... I don't even know.
    Sofia also has a mischevious little sister named Nayzie...
    That summer is an exiting one, too.
    Also that summer, it tells the tale of African- American Amare Johannsen, a very smart girl who lives in Philadelphia, USA, and a Japanese girl named Einaka Soyona who moves there and becomes her best friend. They end up leaving behind their other Philadelphia friends to go to Mitashi.

Season "2.5": 8th Grade.
    This season doesn't even last the whole year. It has new characters, Einaka and Amare. There is also a minor character, a girl named Mesunai (accent on Me.). Also, Hispanic twins Melinda and Miranda join Sofia's clique.

This post is long, so I'll continue the rest later.

Mit&#225;shi?

I'm trying to make one myself, but I can't draw worth a doodle. If you guys want to talk to me...

I won something. Click above to find out why.

ppl think my manga rips off cardcaptors, but it doesnt. My manga is called card tamer. it is about a 14 year old boy, Genma Suzuki, Gets sucked into the fourth dimensionthrough a portal. There, he finds out that tamer cards (which are all the rage back home) are more than just pieces of cardboard!!!! The stuff inside the cards comes to life. But they arent only monsters. (theyre like capsules in dragon ball) they csan store food, clothing, monsters,)(which are called spirits) and weapons. there he finds out he is a manifestation of the main dark being in the world, the demon king, and that it can posess him anytime it wants. Now everyone wants to kill him, thinking he is the demon king himself!!!! He and his 12 disciples the meji, are collecting the energy from cards by killing off monsters to bring about the end of the world. So it is up to genma and his friends to kill the meji and the demon king. the question is, how?
    URL=http://www.saiyanisland.com]
    [/url]

You know, we don't have to argue... you could always shut up and accept my point of view as hard cold fact.

My manga is called Psy-Guard, and season 2 will be called Psy-Guard X, and season 3 will be called Psy-Guard Z.

Genre: action/adventure/sci-fi
    Setting: The Milky Way Galaxy(its called Sukorian in my manga) and Andromeda(aka Zenkorian)
    Length: 3 seasons
    Story:

A young boy, Mirai Naza, is a rookie fighter in the peace-keeping organization, Psy-Guard. He was born into this occupation because all of his ancestors were in wars on a planet called Sunisorenkin(Earth). This is 300 years after curent date, and there have been 3 wars on Sunisorenkin against the Zetans, Jikerians, and the Mozenians. They lost the latter. Mirai Naza is one of the last psychic humans. Little does he know that a new war is about to begin. And his own cousin, Doushinen Daza, is the leader of the oppsing force. Naza, Klonoce, Zotayl, and all other Psy-Guard fighters must stop this war from destroying the universe.

Ill post my characters later. My hands hurt a bit.

Tokagero Guest

Wow! You guys all have such detailed ideas! I only came up with one yesterday... I call it Kawairashii Okama ("Sweet Transvestite"). (I hope I translated that right. And I hope you don't think I'm strange! *sweatdrop*) The title is pretty much all I have so far, but I was working on a design for the main character earlier today. (I don't have a name for him/her yet... :P) Um...I haven't really thought about the story too much, but I only just came up with it, after all! I'll tell you more about it (if you want to hear it) when I get some more ideas.

I have came up with some but i'm too lazy to type it all out. Here are the titles at least:

The Tears of God

Rape

Double Cross

Super! La LA America

Fight!

Under the Windmill

and more.

Not sure if all are "manga" format. Tears of God is defienately not anime/manga style drawing. I've yet to think that. Fight! definetly is manga style though. Think Getbackers or Tenjo Tenge.

I have thought of a Manga of a Boy who legends claimed he had the power of the Land , but then he was forced to join Team Magma, this Manga will tell you how he Suffer and escaped Team Magma. He was captured back, he personally fought the Team Aqua Army and the Groudon/Krourge War. Then when the Final espisode is when Team Magma/Aqua Broke up, and he can be seen running back home to reunite with his family.
    I am A Fire Type!!!

^Magma card thanks to Skitty^
    Click the Magma Card to Join Team Magma

Buddies with: Vantage.

To Seijiro Mafune: You could look at some guide books on drawing manga style.

To Shinyrayquaza: That is very much cool (I say "very much" a lot.)!!!! It seems a bit like cardcaptors but not a whole lot, so don't worry.
    It's sure to keep readers very entertained.

To Mirai: Oh wow. His cousin?! Yes, this seems interesting!!! Post your characters soon!

To Tokagero: Kawairashii Okama?? Nice. We want to hear more about it!!

To That Scary Clefairy: One of your manga is called Rape?!?!?!

To Flaze: I feel so sorry for that boy. I'm glad at least he gets reunited with his family!! Sounds exciting!!!

I'd post more about Mitashi but... I have to go eat dinner. Sorry...
    Last edited by Sachiko; 3rd January 2006 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sachiko
    To That Scary Clefairy: One of your manga is called Rape?!?!?!
    Not sure if it will be manga, comic, animation or what. But yea that's the title. It talks about a man who is a well...a rapist, but it more than that. It goes into his deep psychology and mind in questioning his own moral ways in judgement of wrong and right. He rapes in attempt to escape from reality of events that happens to him that he himself can not face. After raping, he often question is own acts. The character is suppose to be a sad and sympathic characters with dark intentions.

here is an introduction.

This is the story of a man who lives for nothing more than satisfy his own need and to create the sole purpose of revenge in his own mind but also to escape his own mind too. He is a sadist man who bring sexual torture upon his victims, yet he also creating a living hell for himself. But why? Why does he do it or what are his intentions. What makes him generate in his own mind for consulting such hideous and repulsive acts? This man, Val Kent, bring us to the inside of his own mind…….

I tried to create a series that no one would actually expect to see. Something with a twist as well by having the main character a rapist, yet will create a sympathic mood for him from the audience. Of course this would have to be 18+ and is very dark and and intellectual but I wish to make this a great series.

Don't wanna try it. I'd find it easier to pay someone to draw it for me.

I won something. Click above to find out why.

Tokagero Guest

Really?? You want to hear more about Kawairashii Okama?! Oh, good! You don't think I'm strange! ^ ^ Well....um...I don't really have much more to tell ya yet... but my design for our hero (er, maybe I should say heroine?) is kinda tricky. The outfit was easy (think along the lines of The Rocky Horror Picture Show!), but I can't decide on his hair! >.< I want it to be long, but the style is another thing! If anybody has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them! And thanks for being supportive of my idea!

To That Scary Clefairy: How... deep. Many people would read that.

To Seijiro Mafune: Well that's another solution. But drawing is a lot of fun, so maybe you could learn!!! And happy belated birthday.

To Tokagero: You're welcome!! But I can't think of a hairstyle...

Quote Originally Posted by Sachiko
    To That Scary Clefairy: How... deep. Many people would read that.

To Seijiro Mafune: Well that's another solution. But drawing is a lot of fun, so maybe you could learn!!! And happy belated birthday.

To Tokagero: You're welcome!! But I can't think of a hairstyle...
    Don't you mean "Wow"?

Xkraid Guest

I made a Comic once that i would have liked to be a Manga, it was based on my School Friends fighting an evil force known as the RXO-Brans, evil Hand-Eating demons, some of my Friends actually were RXO-Brans. ^_^ It would have been rated Teen or maybe a bit higher, there was lots of blood. I have the first 7 Issues on Photobucket but they're so re-sized, you can't read them.

i'll be getting a scanner soon enough, so i might have scans of the model sheets for genma and a few other characters in a little while. for now. ill give u some descriptions

genma- male- japanese
    age 14
    height- 5"0
    weight 120 lbs
    hair- black (blue highlights)
    eye color- Emerald
    personality- think goku from dragon ball z, except gung ho, and a liiiiitle bit smarter (and less muscles)

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...Photo_0334.jpg
    Last edited by shinyrayquaza; 27th July 2006 at 2:24 AM.
    URL=http://www.saiyanisland.com]
    [/url]

You know, we don't have to argue... you could always shut up and accept my point of view as hard cold fact.

do doujinshi based on an existing franchise count for this thread? I do have a couple original ideas, too, but still kinda thinking on them.

Yup, classes again. I'm gonna be at this for a while.

I translate for #Pocketmonsters (just because I know Japanese does not make me Japanese, stop PMing me).

Hm. The trouble with the whole comic thing is the fact you have to sit your butt down and draw it.

Or get someone else to do it but chances are they're not going to unless you pay em XD Believe me, artists are not exactly very disciplined people.

I have numerous ideas but I'd like to keep them to myself.

Grimsg
    Ask me about Pokemon Adventures : ) E-mail studio.grim@gmail.com Book 41 just released!

I have one,it's called Pokemon:Topaz Gem.

The whole comic is baised around a pokemon (Invented by me) called Catnip (Cat-nip) and a girl,who builds a frendship between them.
    It's set in the reigon of Karr'e (Karr-ray) and there are new pokemon to see.

Ep.1 The cute,the cuddly and Catnip:

In a small grove in Baugulann Forest,a professor gets a glimpse of the rare pokemon Catnip,he manages to capture it and begins the trip home,however,as he drives away the ball containing Catnip falls out of the back,and is found by a Noctowl,when it reaches the town of Fahlante (Fah-lan-te) the Noctowl drops the ball and when it hits the ground,the ball breaks and Catnip finds itself in trouble.

Ep.2 Catnip the Starter:

Catnip and Gina (The girl) set out on the adventure (as normal trainers do) but once they go into Turmogi Town (Tur-mo-gi) it turns out that pepole in side houses,were watcing the news,and it featured Catnip!
    So,thinking that Catnip was still wild,they began to chase the duo,once they come to a dead end,Gina and Catnip are rescued by a mysterious creature.

Ep.3 And life continues:

Catnip and Gina manage to escape from the town's inhabitants...only to find themselves in DEEPER trouble,they find an old mansion,inside,Catnip keeps seeing a shadow,Gina keep seeing a red stain on the carpet,and soon enough,obejcts in the mirror are closer than they seem...

What do you think?,and please don't steal it!

I officialy claim E-123 Omega from Sonic Heroes as my bishie!
    [br]Click
    here to feed me a
    DigiTreat!
    [br]Get your own at PokePlushies!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast