24th November 2012, 1:48 AM
Pokemon move database without NFE (WIP)
I tend to look up moves a lot but I've always been kind of annoyed by NFEs and such. So I tried coming up with a move database that doesn't include those. Here's what I've got so far.
Some features of it:
- Filters out lousy NFEs (Not fully evolved) (but keeps useful ones like Scyther, Porgyon2, etc.)
- Displays moves learnt only in previous generations (Seismic Toss Blissey, Double Edge Aerodactyl)
- Includes a "tier" for moves based on how good they are. Common moves are OU, less common are BL, even less common are UU, etc. I came up with tier on my own, so its not an exact science, but I have a general idea of competitive battling, so I tend to think they're fairly accurate.
- Displays event exclusive moves(Tickle Wobbuffet, Wish Chansey, Special Rend Darkrai etc.)
- Displays moves that can only be learned by a previous evolution in the most evolved form, and shows which form the move is learned in (Spore Breloom, Nasty Plot Infernape, etc.)
- Animated attack pictures are from bulbapedia. I'm working on making my own to replace them later.
I've partially completed Pokemon, and I'm working on abilities but I still have a ways to go. Let me know your comments/ suggestions, thanks.
Last edited by phsycical; 24th November 2012 at 2:09 AM.