110MB is powered by Quad Intel Xeon Servers operating in a cluster-based environment. In plain english: lots of servers connected together rather then 1 server which hosts all the members as is true for 99% of free hosts, since they can't afford extra servers. Meaning that if one 110MB server goes down temporarily, your site will be entirely unaffected -- ensuring maximum data protection and uptime for your site.
- 24/7 helpdesk & forum for instant answers - 98.11/99.53/99.13% Uptime (Jan/Feb/March data.)
- 24/7 server monitoring to recover "trouble" - Own server held company
- Using Debian Linux OS running on Apache 2.0 - No traces of forced ads anywhere. Clean page.
- 2 GB (2000 MB) web space - 100 GB (100,000 MB) monthly transfer
- 10 MB max file size upload limit (See file hosting directory to store bigger files or if storing files only.) - FTP Access (CHMOD Allowed)
- MySQL Database (v5.0) - GD Lib support
- PHP v5.1.4 - Mod_Rewrite Enabled
- Shockwave & Flash - Run Zend encoded scripts (Zend Optimizer)
- XML support - CURL enabled
- SSI support ** - Online File Manager (Unzip compressed files from the server!)
- ImageMagick support - 110DBManager (better then phpMyAdmin)
- Zlib Enabled - Run IonCube encoded PHP scripts
- Total CGI and Perl scripts support (.cgi, .pl) * ** - ASP pages support (.asp) **
- Python support (TorrentFlux not allowed!) ** - IceCast support **
- FrontPage Extensions ** - Curl **
- DOM XML support ** - Sendmail *
- Safe Mode OFF * - Push-Button Application Installer (supports 20+ CMS/forum scripts) HOT!
* means that those features are only available for members that provide proof of ID.
** means it's definitely planned to be activated between June-Aug 07