Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141
Results 3,501 to 3,524 of 3524

Thread: Pokemon Breeder's Club

Quote Originally Posted by Master of All View Post
    31 iv's
    after that i don't have a clue what you are talking about cause all i care is that i get 31 in the IV's
    Do you know which stats have IVs of 31? I'm just curious.

oh in all of them
    yeah i get lucky with this kind of stuff
    Claims: Dragonite (The Red Ones... YES THEY EXIST) Songs: Tribute(by Tenaciuos D) Feel Good Inc.(by Gorillaz) Holiday(by Green Day) Eye of the Tiger(by Survivor) Final Countdown(by Europe) and Tubthumping(by Chumbawumba)
    My Favourite Pokes [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/r0s1gy.gif[/IMG]
    Yes, I am awesome, thank you for noticing

oh in all of them
    yeah i get lucky with this kind of stuff
    I'm both jealous and amazed.
    Either way, I'd have to congratulate you.
    I guess you can pass down those IVs through the Egg Group Bridges. Lucky.

Well,Ive been searching for volbeat in emerald and i cant use ditto because i havent beaten the game yet
    my guardians

and the weird thing is that i breed it on emerald and then took it to diamond and then trained it up to lvl 100-it is now a pickachu due to it's light ball-and it knows-thunder thunderbolt iron tail and the ultimate elctric move volt tackle!very good hey
    Claims: Dragonite (The Red Ones... YES THEY EXIST) Songs: Tribute(by Tenaciuos D) Feel Good Inc.(by Gorillaz) Holiday(by Green Day) Eye of the Tiger(by Survivor) Final Countdown(by Europe) and Tubthumping(by Chumbawumba)

Is there no longer an official member list? XD
    Surpise, suprise, I'm back...

and the weird thing is that i breed it on emerald and then took it to diamond and then trained it up to lvl 100-it is now a pickachu due to it's light ball-and it knows-thunder thunderbolt iron tail and the ultimate elctric move volt tackle!very good hey
    Not to be rude or anything, but having 3 of the same type of move is a bad idea.
    Yes, I am a member. I joined ages ago. I also like breeding Hydro Dance Bagon(Hydro Dance=Hydro Pump+Rain Dance).
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

well i am ok with it cause he is the only electric user on the team
    and hey at least they are the best of the best

Boy, this place is dying. Maybe it's because it's exams-time for many of us, or Platinum's release, so that no-one feels like breeding....

As for me, I'm very close to get an Adamant Ice Fang 31hp 31atk 31spe Shinx. It'll be my best breed, and after that I'll focus on the story of the game. Chances have been failing me, though...

Talking

I would love to join, if I may. I've always been a big fan of breeding. Right now I'm working on breeding some Pokes in hopes of using them to build a team foe the Pokemon Video Game Championship Regionals on June 6th.

For Battles & Trades
    Diamond FC: JOHN 4768-4088-3492
    Platinum FC: Arceus 4425-7869-7901
    HeartGold: Kira 0776-1589-2355

Talking

Hi everyone! May I join? I'd really like to if it's alright.

After I beat my Pearl version last year I've been breeding Pokemon for both moves and natures. I have a good amount of Boxes in Pearl that have babies and I named the Boxes "Baby Box (insert #)".
    Now that I got Platinum I've been sending the Pokemon I've been breeding onto it so I could train them. Here are some of them:
    Squirtle that knows Mirror Coat, Aqua Ring, and Refresh
    Ekans that knows Poison Tail and Poison Fang.
    Horsea that knows Signal Beam and Octazooka.
    Koffing that knows Psybeam, Psywave, and Pain Split.
    Ledian that knows Psybeam.
    Sandshrew that knows X-Scissor and Dig.
    Goldeen that knows Hydro Pump.
    I have lots more too! When I beat Platinum I'll breed on there as well ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by ceruleancitybluez View Post
    Hi everyone! May I join? I'd really like to if it's alright.

After I beat my Pearl version last year I've been breeding Pokemon for both moves and natures. I have a good amount of Boxes in Pearl that have babies and I named the Boxes "Baby Box (insert #)".
    Now that I got Platinum I've been sending the Pokemon I've been breeding onto it so I could train them. Here are some of them:
    Squirtle that knows Mirror Coat, Aqua Ring, and Refresh
    Ekans that knows Poison Tail and Poison Fang.
    Horsea that knows Signal Beam and Octazooka.
    Koffing that knows Psybeam, Psywave, and Pain Split.
    Ledian that knows Psybeam.
    Sandshrew that knows X-Scissor and Dig.
    Goldeen that knows Hydro Pump.
    I have lots more too! When I beat Platinum I'll breed on there as well ^^.
    Of course you can join! There's no member list after all...

Well, I tried breeding copies of my Counter-Mirror Coat Squirtle (HP31, Def31 and SDef31). Along the way, I came across several babies with Def31 and SDef31 (Yes, only two stats). I decided to keep them. The old man said that they're "quite impressive" in ability, and they come with Mirror Coat and Ice Beam (The Ice Beam was unintentional... It just so happened that the father had Ice Beam on him at the time...). So yeah, I have a stash of them in my box.

So, what do you guys think? Do you keep seemingly good babies or do you just throw everyone away and keep the one you want?

Quote Originally Posted by leon25270 View Post
    Of course you can join! There's no member list after all...

Well, I tried breeding copies of my Counter-Mirror Coat Squirtle (HP31, Def31 and SDef31). Along the way, I came across several babies with Def31 and SDef31 (Yes, only two stats). I decided to keep them. The old man said that they're "quite impressive" in ability, and they come with Mirror Coat and Ice Beam (The Ice Beam was unintentional... It just so happened that the father had Ice Beam on him at the time...). So yeah, I have a stash of them in my box.

So, what do you guys think? Do you keep seemingly good babies or do you just throw everyone away and keep the one you want?

Yeah. I keep the babies that are seemingly good. You never know when maybe somebody else wants a certain Pokemon with certain natures and/or moves so I always save them for that. Also sometimes I like to raise another one of a Pokemon I already have or evolved.

That's actually why my boxes are so full ^^.

This is an interesting club. Are there still room for new members because id like to join pls

i'd like to join, if i may.
    i've been breeding since diamond/pearl, but mostly platinum, (so that i could unlock a piece of furniture for the villa in resort area).
    i've been playing since red/blue/yellow, but i was never much of a breeder, but now i am, so i can see if i can get pokemon to learn otherwise unteachable moves, like bagon with hydro pump and other egg moves.
    I no longer have time to do any trades or battle nor will I log on as much, so if you message me, I will get back to you when I next log in, but remember, that may not be for a very long time...! Sorry in advance! ^^;
    I have claimed In the official Claim A Pokemon thread!

*dusts off club title* Here's a place I haven't visited in a while. Welcome one and all! *plays circus music* Be thankful I didn't pelt you all with random objects like I normally do.

As far as breeding goes, (considering I haven't been here in a while) I've acquired a good number of new teammates. I can't really remember what... But I most recently have set out to breed two different natured Riolu, one Timid, the other Jolly. Both with an assortment of egg moves and uncomparable IVs of course. *evil cackle*

[Anime Style Battling Squad]
    3DS FC: 1693-0754-4014
    Formerly known as Voltaic

been a while since anyone posted here... O_o
    anyway, i've been breeding my self some sneasels with ice punch, bagons with hydro pump, shinx with ice fang, chimchars with thunder punch, and some other things. buuuut, i got carried away, and ran out of room in the storage boxes, so i'll have to trade some over to my pearl and platinum. XD
    I no longer have time to do any trades or battle nor will I log on as much, so if you message me, I will get back to you when I next log in, but remember, that may not be for a very long time...! Sorry in advance! ^^;
    I have claimed In the official Claim A Pokemon thread!

can i join i love breeding eevees

Can I join? On Emerald I'm currently breeding for shiny Magikarp, shiny Charmander (Traded Charizard from Leaf Green),a female Eevee, and in Leaf Green a shiny Abra (13 boxes, none shiny).

Credit goes to CharizardAngel for making the banner

Quote Originally Posted by Escape Reality View Post
    been a while since anyone posted here... O_o
    anyway, i've been breeding my self some sneasels with ice punch, bagons with hydro pump, shinx with ice fang, chimchars with thunder punch, and some other things. buuuut, i got carried away, and ran out of room in the storage boxes, so i'll have to trade some over to my pearl and platinum. XD
    Every storage box??

lawl XD

===
    If you copy and paste this into your signature, you will have copied and pasted it into your signature.

Can i join to? i love to breed pokemon to get better mover moves, but i still like to breed pokemon just for fun

Can I join? I just started breeding random pokemon, and its fun!

Default jaja

dude dont breed randomly....try breeding for natures,moves etc youll have more fun

Watch Your Back, Or Ill Have Your Girl On Hers

Even if it's club, you're still not allowed to bump topics. ^^; If the club owner wishes to remake this or have someone in mind to remake it then go ahead as long as it's fine with the other club mods. =P

Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141