Page 139 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141 LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,475 of 3524

Thread: Pokemon Breeder's Club

Default Can i join?

Hey...can i join?...i'm pretty good at breeding and i like it except i dont exactly get the whole Iv things.
    98% of people are stupid in the world if you are then add this to your sig....wait,what?
    (originally made by bidoofawarness)

Wheeler the Viper got me a plushie from comi-con. He the best! Like

Talking Woo-Hoo!

The first Mudkip i breeded was what i wanted...30 Ivs in attack and relaxed nature...
    98% of people are stupid in the world if you are then add this to your sig....wait,what?
    (originally made by bidoofawarness)

Wheeler the Viper got me a plushie from comi-con. He the best! Like

I'm not really a good breeder,but can I join? I got the basics down like breeding 4 natures,and egg moves, compatibility etc. .I dn't know how to breed for IV's though; so could someone help me out?
    PLATINUM KILLER'S WRATH
    Platinum Killer's Wrath Main Site

Platinum Killer's Wrath
    Narrow minded people never make it far in an ever changing world

Well, prettybigjoe, I never thought of using Smeargle actively to breed moves... you gave me some very good ideas there! On second thought, aerial ace isn't that good on Kangaskhan when compared to a STABbed Return, even on Fighting-types. And Earthquake can come easily through Rhyhorn. Anyway, it's reasonable for one to look for some good Ground and Flying-type moves on Kangskhan, since they counter all Normal-type weaknesses.

That "top-secret" Voltaic's breeding sure takes time... I'm getting curious now...

Hi! may i join the club? I love to breed poke'mon. at the moment i'm breeding volt tackling, thunder punching pichu's with high Att.
    I've been breeding poke'mon since the first game i got, Saphire. I have Pearl now. I hope to get Platinum eventually.
    Since my fav poke'mon is Raichu, can i have a Raichu pic next to my name?

You're all welcome to join! *throws Exeggcute at everyone*

You people are silly. Do some of you even bother to read the entire first post? If you did, you would see that we don't have a member's list. The people on the first post are me and the co-owners.

Anyhow, I've resecntly gotten to breeding something entirely awesome. I've always loved the Horsea line, and now thanks to Platinum, they get the awesome Outrage attack, giving Kingdra physical STAB for the first time. So, I'm breeding an Adamant Horsea with awesome IVs to be used as a Dragon Dancing Outraging Kingdra.

[Anime Style Battling Squad]
    3DS FC: 1693-0754-4014
    Formerly known as Voltaic

Sorry havent spoken for a while
    Computer crashed
    But any way I got a question
    Can you breed PKRS
    My sister got it and I want one so she trading soon but I want to get a baby riolu with it
    Claims: Dragonite (The Red Ones... YES THEY EXIST) Songs: Tribute(by Tenaciuos D) Feel Good Inc.(by Gorillaz) Holiday(by Green Day) Eye of the Tiger(by Survivor) Final Countdown(by Europe) and Tubthumping(by Chumbawumba)
    My Favourite Pokes [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/r0s1gy.gif[/IMG]
    Yes, I am awesome, thank you for noticing

PokeRus can't be past on through breeding, but any Pokemon can be infected with it.

Thanks
    its a setback but only a minor one
    thanks, saved me a lot of trouble
    Claims: Dragonite (The Red Ones... YES THEY EXIST) Songs: Tribute(by Tenaciuos D) Feel Good Inc.(by Gorillaz) Holiday(by Green Day) Eye of the Tiger(by Survivor) Final Countdown(by Europe) and Tubthumping(by Chumbawumba)

sorry i haven't been on i have homework everyday, and my computer is being a mess along with the internet.

Claims charmander

I'd like to join. In case I change my signature for some reason, I'll just say that I have experience in breeding for Egg Moves, Natures, Hidden Power, and Individual Values.

My two best specimens so far are both Squirtles:

The first one was bred to fight like a Wobbuffet (ie. Counter and Mirror Coat). It took me more than half a year to obtain, considering the fact that I was aiming for a certain Hidden Power Type that could be used against Ghost and Dark-Types, types w/c are immune to the Wobbu-attacks.

I managed to breed another Squirtle with IVs of 31 in HP, Def, and Sp. Def. This will be used as a base if in case I need to breed more Squirtles... Yes, I love the Squirtle Evolution Line!
    Last edited by leon25270; 11th November 2008 at 7:12 PM.

hey can i join this group? i usually breed for egg moves but sometimes also iv,s ( i just need beter information abou that)... anyways i was on the iv calculator checking my gastlys iv,s ( turns out his max iv was 15 so ) but then i was like... im gonna try my new bagon wich i was trying to breed for hydro pump ( i only had a male salamence. my gyaridos had already learned that and i couldnt find the re learner so i stopped) and guess what... theese are the bagons ivs

hp: 31
    attack: 30
    defense: 31
    sp. atk: 0
    sp. def: 14
    spped: 15

two 31,s and one 30... that is just fabulus
    Got Milk?
    No Me Nether

I'll speak for Voltaic and say yes for you
    I don't know why but he hasn't replied
    remember Voltaic has to join you not me its only temporary
    I'm trying to breed a riolu with blaze kick i think i'm almost there

Now i'm breeding for a shiny Eevee and Mudkip.I am also breeding for moves and stats.

Click here to level up my card!

~rest of sig under construction~

Quote Originally Posted by Master of All View Post
    I'll speak for Voltaic and say yes for you
    I don't know why but he hasn't replied
    remember Voltaic has to join you not me its only temporary
    I'm trying to breed a riolu with blaze kick i think i'm almost there
    Thank you, Master of All. I really appreciate the welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by leon25270 View Post
    I'd like to join. In case I change my signature for some reason, I'll just say that I have experience in breeding for Egg Moves, Natures, Hidden Power, and Individual Values.
    Just for the record, I still want to join this club.

Now, just to stay on-topic, I'll say this:

I'm currently breeding for a couple of Dugtrio. One of them will used in the Battle Palace. The other one will be used for normal Battle Frontier matches. After that will be a couple of Starmie.

Silly people. I don't need to be around for you to be "officially" welcomed into the club. It's not just my club, it's our club.

Having said that, welcome all! *throws confetti*

Forgive me for not being around much. Real life stuff keeps a person busy, ya know?

About breeding, I haven't found the time to do much of it lately. I've been working on an Adamant Horsea with awesome IVs to be used with Dragon Dance and Outrage as a Kingdra. Like I said though, I haven't found much time to breed lately, so it's been about two months since I started that breeding project. X)

I’d like to join, as about the only thing I DO is breed. Well, not ME, that is to say, but pokemon, you know, for egg moves and natures mostly. X3
    Anyway, yeah, seems like the place to be.
    …..
    I hope Voltaic doesn’t come back…he always comes back throwing things… Confetti…eggs….exeggcute…muffins…bad eggs…trapinch eggs.. What else, Voltaic?!?! What else?!? Innocent little old ladies? >=O That would be pretty cool, though… X3

well it's thanksgiving so i guess i breed under the table while everyone else is eating XD!
    still have not gotten my shiny squirtle...i probably going to breed another egg and with my luck it'll be a shiny.

Claims charmander

no probs i kinda like to welcome people to clubs it's kinda like a hobby
    anyway the stupid riolu babies won't learn it danm it any way so now i'm going to get a treecko with leaf blade and dragon claw
    did it once and i'll do it again

Hi, can I join. I like to breed a lot of pokemon. probably 70% of my time on my game is hatching eggs. My favorite thing to do is to try to get hard to get egg moves, like the famous Dragon Dance Ice Punch Totodile(Which have max attack, which is awesome). My latest one is Rapid Spin Knock Off Tentacools. I just got into breeding for Hidden Powers, and my latest success is my near max speed w/ HP Grass 70.I hope joining this club will further the knowledge of the mechanics of breeding.
    Pokemon Scramble Master

Current Scramble: Here

Progress:

No!!! Live, thread, live!!! *preforms CPR on the thread* Come on, come on! I'm not going to lose you, now! >=O

Well, in keeping things moving along, how about a question? I'm not sure if it has been asked, but I hope not.

Anyway, what egg move do you wish a certain pokemon would have?
    As an example: Brave Bird as an egg move for Murkrow.

egg move i guess you mean ability...shedija's ability would be great to be breedable...but that is just dreaming. Maybe magma armor and the rest of the abilities that hatch eggs faster were more common on fire types.

i'm trying to decide what to breed after i get a shiny squirtle(still have not got one). i want something to do for awhile but not very hard like shiny hatching.

Claims charmander

i did it!
    any ideas on what to do next

I have a topic question for anyone:

What is the least favorite thing you like about breeding?

For me it's time and trying to get the right pokemon you want.

Claims charmander

What is the least favorite thing you like about breeding?

The least favorite thing that I like about breeding is when you feed 95 (or 99 in 4th Gen games) Rare Candies to a newly hatched offspring to make your IV computations accurate, only to find out that based on its IVs, this particular offspring isn't the one you're looking for.

It always hurt...

But the 6-month wait paid off in the end...
    Last edited by leon25270; 19th January 2009 at 8:03 AM.

Page 139 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141 LastLast