Page 140 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141 LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 3524

Thread: Pokemon Breeder's Club

What is the least favorite thing you like about breeding?
    I'd say trying to get a pokemon a Level up move from the egg, especially if they don't learn it till a very high level. It took me 2 days to get my Yanma w/ Bug Buzz and Air Slash for LC.
    Pokemon Scramble Master

Current Scramble: Here

Progress:

I'd like to join this club. I am a pretty serious breeder, mainly for natures and egg moves, not really IV's, except for serious stuff like Battle Frontier/Battling with friends.

What is the least favorite thing you like about breeding?
    The least favorite thing about breeding is that my favorite pokemon Starmie, doesn't have a gender, so when I breed it, I have to pray for the right natures.

What is the best pokemon you have ever bred?
    My best pokemon I have ever bred is a Staryu with perfect Sp Att and Speed, and guess what?
        Spoiler:- PERFECTION:
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

My least favorite thing about breeding is when I search for days for one Pokemon with no success. Then I'll start breeding a new Pokemon and get what I'm looking for in a matter of minutes. -_- Breeding is a cruel mistress.

Idk what my best Pokemon is exactly. I have a lot of good breeds. X) Like my Jolly Poison Heal Shroomish with 31/31/31/22/31/31 IVs, my Adamant Magikarp with 30/31/30/2/31/31 IVs, my Timid Jolteon with 28/2/28/31/31/31 and Hidden Power Ice, my Modest 27/4/28/31/31/31 Lapras, and my Adamant 30/31/31/0/27/31 Swinub. (IVs are listed in the order of HP/Atk/Def/SpAtk/SpDef/Spe.) They even have cool egg moves such as Curse and Body Slam on the Swinub. I have a lot more than that. I'm a competitive battler.

[Anime Style Battling Squad]
    3DS FC: 1693-0754-4014
    Formerly known as Voltaic

What is the best pokemon you have ever bred?
    Quote Originally Posted by leon25270 View Post
    My two best specimens so far are both Squirtles:

The first one was bred to fight like a Wobbuffet (ie. Counter and Mirror Coat). It took me more than half a year to obtain, considering the fact that I was aiming for a certain Hidden Power Type that could be used against Ghost and Dark-Types, types w/c are immune to the Wobbu-attacks.

I managed to breed another Squirtle with IVs of 31 in HP, Def, and Sp. Def. This will be used as a base if in case I need to breed more Squirtles... Yes, I love the Squirtle Evolution Line!
    They are my best so far. Why type it again when I can just quote it? (Insert Winking Smiley Here...)

I have this Adamant Diglett with this spread: 1/31/20+/Don'tCare/20+/31 (HP/Atk/Def/SpAtk/SpDef/Spd). Yes, it has 1 IV in HP, but I also know that Dugtrio has an HP Base Stat of 35, which is somewhat low; moreover, having a higher IV for HP probably wouldn't make much difference. I'm currently pondering whether to make this particular offspring into a father or to make it one of my Physical Sweepers.

Please note that most of the Pokemon that I've successfully bred are bred under 3rd Gen Mechanics... I'll breed for 4th Gen when I've done all that I need to breed for 3rd Gen (Which just so happens to be Staryu/Starmie, my next breeding job).

my best breed is a pichu with volt tackle, thunder, thunderbolt and irontail
    i think it got very near max stats on all except sp. def, can't remember what though, i trained him

worst thing. i have to let go of all the olds to bring in space for the news
    Claims: Dragonite (The Red Ones... YES THEY EXIST) Songs: Tribute(by Tenaciuos D) Feel Good Inc.(by Gorillaz) Holiday(by Green Day) Eye of the Tiger(by Survivor) Final Countdown(by Europe) and Tubthumping(by Chumbawumba)
    My Favourite Pokes [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/r0s1gy.gif[/IMG]
    Yes, I am awesome, thank you for noticing

My best breed was a 31/29/28/~15/28/~15 Onix, with Earthquake and Explosion. Not the Onix I actually use, because I preferred one with like 5 points lower Defense and 9 points lower Speed (I use Gyro Ball). Worst thing about breeding is all the babies that accumulate and fill up your pc!

Let me ask you something: do you use AR to breed? I mean, codes like quick egg, quick hatching, IV check... Also, would you breed for more than 3 IVs?

I would like to join! I love to breed on all of my games. Right now I am breeding my Jinx with a Alakazam and have got some pretty good IVs. Normally I just breed for fun and to see/experiment what will come out of the egg.

---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

see thats what i do, and to give other trainers all 3 starters
    and i have started a new hunt, the mist haze supersonic dratini
    Claims: Dragonite (The Red Ones... YES THEY EXIST) Songs: Tribute(by Tenaciuos D) Feel Good Inc.(by Gorillaz) Holiday(by Green Day) Eye of the Tiger(by Survivor) Final Countdown(by Europe) and Tubthumping(by Chumbawumba)

Do you use AR to breed?

No, I don't. I don't use Action Replay to breed because of these three reasons:
    1) It takes the fun out of breeding.
    2) It deprives the breeder of the sense of a job well done.
    3) I don't know where to buy an Action Replay...

Do you use AR to breed?
    No, never will buy a AR also doesn't that just beat the game for you? by putting in all the cheats.

Claims charmander

No i do not use the AC AR or any cheating devices, i am using one but only on a bum game to see what it looks like and i have to say that it is C R A P!

I haven't used AR either. Well, the point is, it takes quite a thousand eggs to get 4 or 5 excellent IVs through breeding, plus much more time to get them, hatch them, IV check them. I haven't tried that. But if you search around, especially in Smogon, you'll see trade forums, where tons of 31/30/30/31/31/24 or things like that are offered. The offerers clearly state they use codes to instantly get eggs, instantly hatch them, instantly IV check them. When eggs come out so quickly, it is much easier to get better things.

I haven't been into competitive play yet (I only have 6 badges...), I breed, I keep my best breeds (three excellent IVs, other important ones 20+) and trade my other good breeds to get what I need. When other breeders get 4 or 5 30s that easy, and they are considered legit by the community, I am quite worthless.

Is it fair? Or should everybody use AR to be that good?

Hello all ^_^ I haven't been here in a while, but I just recently have been working on breeding and training a good Donphan and Swampert. I bred a pretty good Mudkip:

Relaxed... 30/21/24/31/28/24 EV's: 252HP/216Def/60SpA
    - Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Return (Earthquake)
    -Growl (Stealth Rock)
    FC: 5155-8804-5417
    I live my life for the Lord! As such, I'm part of the SPPF-Christian Alliance =)
    If you have any questions about faith, don't hesitate to send me a message!

Hi all! Haven't checked in in a while. I'm alive!

Well, my most recent breed is an Adamant Male Horsea with the Swift Swim Ability and the IVs of 30/31/31/28/28/31. It's gonna be used as a Dragon Dancing Outraging Kingdra.

In a sense, I'm breeding for Starmie.

Months ago, I realized that IV Breeding for Pokemon that only breed with Ditto is hard, so I decided to catch Staryu and Ditto parents from the wild.

After several fishing attempts, I finally caught a Staryu with an IV of 31 in one of the targeted stats (Speed). After I finish the final batch of Staryu, I'll move on to Ditto hunting.

And after I get the almost-perfect parents, I'll go back to Mauville and start breeding.

I'm also breeding for a water pokemon that shiny squirtle i've be procraustinating so i haven't had time to breed.

I'm thinking about switching out the ditto i'm using for a squirtle that knows hydro pump, so when i do get a squirtle it'll know hydro pump

Claims charmander

i just got a munchlax
    kaching

i would like to join.ive been breeding almost ever since i was 6!i love to breed and im trying to get a volbeat in emerald.any tips?

+ ? = volbeat

Welcome! You can use either a Ditto or another Volbeat itself. With Illumise, there is a 50% chance her egg will hatch into a Volbeat.

i got a manaphy!i guessthat counts as breeding
    and i didn't know that

Can I join???

Im am currently breeding for shiny bulbasaur
    Benny
    2793 7876 1026

Quote Originally Posted by Benny519 View Post
    Can I join???

Im am currently breeding for shiny bulbasaur
    Last time I checked, you don't have to ask someone to let you join. All you need to do is to say "Hi!" be a good member (ie. follow the forum's rules).

Anyway, I welcome you to the Pokemon Breeder's Club! Wheeeeee!

Oh yeah! I wish you luck with breeding for a Shiny Bulbasaur! It's going to be tough.

---------------------------------------

Ok. I have decided.

If you recall, I told you all about the Squirtle that I've managed to breed, didn't I? It had IVs of 31 in HP, Def, and Sp.Def.

Right now, after I finish breeding for Starmie (which will take a lot of time), I will move on to breed Horsea. I aim to obtain IVs of 31 in Atk, Sp.Atk, and Speed.

Why am I doing this? I plan to turn Squirtle and Horsea into Base Pokemon. I will take advantage of the "Egg Group Bridges" to pass down their flawless IVs to different Pokemon from various Egg Groups.

If I am successful, I will be able to pass flawless Sweeper IVs to those in the Ground and Intermediate Egg Groups. I will be able to pass Wall IVs to Skarmory and Blissey via Pelliper and Marill respectively.

Ok, so it's kinda ambitious, but it makes sense. Besides, a defensively flawless Squirtle is possible (took me half a year). An offensively flawless Horsea should be possible, too. Besides, it's more legitimate than to use Action Replay. (Insert Winking Smiley Here)

... I also aim to get stable Wi-Fi so that I can actually trade copies of them to others... Maybe I could ask my friend who has stable Wi-Fi...
    Last edited by leon25270; 17th February 2009 at 9:09 AM.

hiyas
    congrats by the way for joining the club
    and now i am breeding for a trump card-another full iv pichu with volt tackle, thunder, thunderbolt, iron tail
    the last time i breed a pichu i didn't know how to get iv's so i just trained it to lvl 100(pickachu now) i checked it a couple of days ago and it said that it had ful iv's

Quote Originally Posted by Master of All View Post
    hiyas
    congrats by the way for joining the club
    and now i am breeding for a trump card-another full iv pichu with volt tackle, thunder, thunderbolt, iron tail
    the last time i breed a pichu i didn't know how to get iv's so i just trained it to lvl 100(pickachu now) i checked it a couple of days ago and it said that it had ful iv's
    Full IVs? As in 31 in crucial stats? Or 31 in all stats?

31 iv's
    after that i don't have a clue what you are talking about cause all i care is that i get 31 in the IV's

Page 140 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141 LastLast