Thread: Heart of a pokemon (Requests are welcome. see inside for full details)

Default Heart of a pokemon (Requests are welcome. see inside for full details)

this is for all my peeps at the first thread i created. i remember someone telling me they like a lot of pokemonshipping, so, i decided to post the story here.

Entityshipping

~~Gardevoir’s POV~~

Well, another battle won, another chance at alone time. Sometimes, I wonder how it feels like to lose, but that seems impossible knowing I have my trainer. I’ve been trained respectfully and responsibly; it’s really him I should thank. If it weren’t for him, I would still be wandering the grassland in search of refuge from negative emotion. But lately, I’ve been feeling a lot of negative emotion. Is it coming from my trainer? It feels like it’s coming from him. I hope he’s alright.

~~Mewtwo’s POV~~

I …I don’t know anything anymore. I thought I was unstoppable; I was the ultimate living thing in the universe. But, I’ve been captured; I now belong to a human, a human. I was free from their grasp, and I promised myself that I will never work for another again. But this promise was easily broken, so easily. Why did I give up at the last minute? Did I hunger their presence? NO! I can’t think like that! What is it that makes me think of the kindness the humans may hold? Wait…I sense another mind…one that opposites my thought. Whose is it?

~~Trainer’s POV~~

It was a rewarding afternoon; actually, this month has been nothing but good. I traded my Abra for a Ralts, my Ivysaur finally evolved to a Venasaur, the Ralts I traded fully evolved into a Gardevoir and I caught a rogue pokemon; Mewtwo, was that it? Anyways, I can’t wait to show him to everyone. Once I tell them how rare he is, they’ll be very impressed with my skills.

~~Story mode~~

“Everyone,” he said in front of his pokemon; all of them, “this is Mewtwo,” he said as he released him.

The pokemon materialized in front of the hoard of pokemon. He looked as if he surprised everyone, but the trainer swore he saw Mewtwo stare at Gardevoir. They all began to ask where he came from and if he was of this world. He began to tell them of his adventure in Cerulean cave and how he caught the monster with his Raichu. But two pokemon weren’t paying attention; Gardevoir and Mewtwo. The two stared at each other; not even blinking. When Mewtwo blinked, Gardevoir snapped out of her trance and looked away. At this moment, Mewtwo realized her green headwear, the red implant on her chest, the wavy cloak-like skin near where feet should be. He concluded she was not of this region.

“I’ll just guess that you’re not of this region, correct?” he asked.

“Well, I moved here from Hoenn as a child, practically. But even for a pokemon that originated from Kanto, you don’t look very normal.”

“I was cloned from a legendary, I’m artificial.”

“It hurts, doesn’t it?”

“What does?”

“The thought that you weren’t meant to exist, that you have no purpose to follow.”

It looked as if Mewtwo was beginning to cry. Gardevoir saw that what she said was completely wrong for a first impression. She didn’t want to see him cry, so she tried to cheer him up.

“But, you exist, as a desire. You weren’t meant to, but you were needed to exist. You do have a purpose; it’s up to you to find it.”

“I…used to serve humans. Against my will and freedom, I did what they wanted me to do. I managed to escape and I vowed never to serve under another. But…that has changed drastically. Will I feel the same suffering as you do?”

“There is no suffering to feel. Each one of us is given our respective rights and, in return, we are loyal to them.”

“You mean…it’s not like being enslaved?”

“No, not at all. When each of us was young, we had two choices: either remain wandering in the wild, or feel the warmth of another’s respect.”

“So, we learn to love?”

“Yes.”

From this day on, Mewtwo began to respect humans, and especially his trainer. He had a different view of them, but that was changed easily from a pokemon named Gardevior. Both of them equally help the other: Mewtwo is relieved of his emotion problems, and Gardevior’s curiosity about Mewtwo’s past is quenched. But in between, they fight side by side, and grow stronger, but so do the awkward emotions they feel when they are around each other…

~~Gardevior’s POV~~

Why do I get this strange feeling? Every time I see Mewtwo, I’ve been feeling a little embarrassed. My face gets warm, I get nervous around him, and I stutter whenever he talks to me. Why is this happening? Am I sick? Does Mewtwo have a contagious illness? These questions…I don’t want to think about them, I want to think about…Mewtwo…

~~Mewtwo’s POV~~

Is something wrong with me? Today, when I tried talking to Gardevior, she began to stutter. I don’t get it, and I could’ve sworn there was something red on her face. Is it me? I thought she wanted to talk to me but can’t seem to do that when she doesn’t even know what to say. But, if this is a sickness, am I the only one getting it? When Gardevior tries to talk to me, I seem to be a bit impatient around her. My paws seem to feel wet, and I don’t want her to be there whenever she is. What is this awkward emotion? I think I should ask Gardevior about this; she helped me with my will of freedom from humans, so why not this?

~~Story mode~~

Gardevior stared out at the lake. She sat on a log and watched as the Volbeat and Illumise danced in the sky as the Surskit skated across the water’s surface. T’was a beautiful sunset out there. Mewtwo spotted her and told himself to leave, but he wanted this problem fixed, and he needed Gardevior to do so. He walked, well, floated over to Gardevior, being sure not to be detected. But as the saying goes, great minds think alike.

“You’re here,” she said, already feeling uncomfortable.

“Um, yeah. Gardevior, I have a problem that has something to do with my feelings.”

Gardevior was silent, until she spoke.

“Well, let’s talk about it. Sit down,” she said; patting the unoccupied portion of the log she sat on.

He sat down and began.

“I get a strange feeling that seems to happen at certain aspects of time. It seems to occur every time.”

“How so?”

“Well, whenever I’m thinking, alone, or with you.”

She found herself blushing at that moment. She too had been getting that feeling, but only whenever Mewtwo was around. She knew this feeling wasn’t new, and she wouldn’t let herself accept the answer.

“…What are the symptoms?”

“My heart begins to beat rapidly, my face feels warmer, and my paws become sweatier. Is this anything normal?”

She knew the answer well and thoroughly. She never thought her friendship with him could ever become more than this, didn’t even cross her mind. But now, it was the truth; the cold, hard truth. It was either she accepted it and let it out, or keep it forever away from him.

“No, this is normal, alright. It’s…a good feeling, but is painful if kept to yourself. This feeling is an extraordinary kind. If you want it to go away, someone else has to do it. If you want it accepted, you have to use words on someone, and this person must be the one whose feelings belong to. But if you don’t want to tell them and let that person slip from your grasp, this feeling will become a painful stab to your heart and will never stop twisting, until you have either told the person of your feelings or find a new, guaranteed love.”

“…is there a name for this feeling?”

“It is called…love.”

Mewtwo immediately was surprised. He thought this feeling was impossible, and unnecessary for him to have, but it seems that fate has smited him so, and was crushing him in the grasp of it’s hand.

“Well, can love be different from person to person?”

“No. It is same all the way. Being in love with someone means you’re liking them for who they are, and the thoughts of wanting to hold that person close and never letting go means that you want to confess to that person and forever be together.”

“Like this?”

Mewtwo held Gardevior in his arms and surprised her. Mewtwo held her close, and seemed like he didn’t want to let her go. He closed his eyes as Gardevior’s remained shocked throughout the entire scenario. She began to wonder, why was he doing this? He was doing everything that means that he’s…in love…with her. Is he confessing?

“I don’t want to let you go, I want you safe and never in harms way. I care for you more than anything else, and to a point of obsession. Thank you for helping me resolve my internal conflict,” he said.

Her mind was a mess. She didn’t know what to say. He had confessed, but didn’t use the right words. But words didn’t matter; she had him, and he had her. She hugged back holding a smile and eyes full of sanctity. She, too, didn’t want to let him go.

I’m finished! W00t! Go me! Now for the special notice:

Want to hear a cute, fluffy pokemonshipping story, but are afraid of doing it yourself? Well, have no fear! Black M. Heavangelon’s here! In your reviews, tell me a pairing of pokemon you want to see. It doesn’t matter on what pokemon or breedability, I’ll do it! Here are the rules though:

1: no yaoi/yuri

2: it depends on what pokemon you’re talking about. Get some common sense before you tell me.

3: I’ll come up with the shipping name myself. If you don’t like it, notify me and tell me why.

4: if you don’t want to give me a pairing, just review. They’re accepted.

5: do not flame me for the pairings I use. They’re requests by reviewers.

Well, that’s all! Make a request and/or review!

P.S. this story may sound weird, but i posted it first at another fanfiction site. yup! it's running at good ol' ff.net!

Not bad, BMH...I liked it. But I will criticize a few things.

First of all, the story really isn't that realistic. A trainer catching Mewtwo, the most powerful Pokémon alive, is just not believable. Having a trainer catch a legendary, much less Mewtwo, is really looked down upon in Pokémon fanficiton.

Mewtwo's character was off also. I really don't think that he'd be that easily convinced that he wasn't being enslaved so quickly after being caught. Mewtwo's difficult; he wouldn't let a mere human tell him what to do.

Your grammar and spelling were pretty good, but there were some typos that should be fixed. It's nothing too serious, though.

It needs some more description also, in my opinion. I know that description isn't the most important thing in shipping fics, but meh. I guess you can ignore this if you want to. =/

But still...it wasn't too bad. I enjoyed reading it; it's nice to see a shipping fic that centers around Pokémon for once. You're a pretty good writer...You just need to fix a few things, and you'll be great. Keep it up.

By the way, I'd like to see a shipping story of Latios and a Flygon, if you don't mind writing one. :3 But please don't have a trainer catch Latios like one did to Mewtwo. ^^;; Thanks.

SD

smug it up.

look, the trainer isn't centered in any of these stories. how else would a Gardevior meet a Mewtwo if they (Ralts) are only found in Hoenn? Same thing goes for Mewtwo. if these stories were made to be fluffy, the characters of pokemon might have to be OOC (out of character). this is the first chapter, okay?

also remeber that i'm the one who decides which requests are to be done. also, i should've noted before, that each one of these chapters will be submitted into Fanfiction.net. And i don't think a FlygonxLatios pairing would fare well on the readers over there. sorry, but please try again.

It's just the fact that Mewtwo was caught, and that kinda turns readers off. Maybe you could've had Mewtwo travel to Hoenn or something; he is quite capable of doing so. Many readers also don't like it if certain characters are OOC. Mewtwo has a massive fanbase who love his character. They wouldn't like seeing Mewtwo get all cute and cuddly. But that doesn't mean his love for Gardevoir has to be taken away. You can have him keep his personality while still having a place in his heart for Gardevoir. It can still be cute without Mewtwo's personality changing completely.

...I thought this was a one-shot. It really looked like one. O_O;;

Okay...how about a pairing between Espeon and Umbreon? If you don't mind writing one, that is.

I'm only trying to help, by the way. Don't think I'm telling you to completely change your story. I'm just trying to help you get better at writing.

SD

smug it up.

here's your request, Soul Dragon.

Yinyangshipping

P.S. each and every one-shot is AU to each and every one. None of the events you saw/are about to see never happen for real. Just giving you a heads up.

~~Espeon’s POV~~

Oh man, I did it again. It was another double-battle, and our trainer sent out Umbreon and me. What is wrong with me? It’s a miracle I can stay focused in battle, but it’s just dumb luck that I can even look him in the eye. I finish the battle as quickly as I can, before he sees me staring at him. I hope Umbreon isn’t catching on to my real feelings…

~~Umbreon’s POV~~

Today, Espeon was acting really weird lately. Actually, she’s been like this for quite a while. I don’t know what happened that made her like this. Is it me? Was it something I said, or what I did? I…wait. She started to act like this sometime that night. The night on my twelfth birthday…

FLASHBACK

“What are you doing here?” Espeon asked.

Umbreon had just walked out of a party thrown by his pokemon friends he didn’t ask for. He managed to sneak away, barely, but Espeon had noticed his disappearance.

“All I want to do is to be alone. I’d like it if you’d leave.”

“Uh, hello? This is your birthday party. Someone’s bound to notice your absence.”

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure they’ll notice after half of them had passed out from the cake and won’t stop drinking the overripe Grepa juice. Yeah, I think they’ll come looking for me right now.”

Espeon sat down beside Umbreon as he stared out at the moon. For some reason, he was never himself when he sees the moon.

“Why are you still here?” he asked.

“It’s your birthday, you should go celebrate.”

“I don’t want to. All I want for today is to be alone.”

“Please Umbreon, even on Christmas; you won’t get that as a present.”

“Well, at least 5 minutes alone. Either that or a really homicidal Ditto.”

“What?”

“What?”

(anyone who knows where that joke came from gets a cookie)

“This is your birthday we’re talking about. It’s something you should celebrate.”

“No matter what you say, I won’t go.”

“Fine. I guess I can keep all your presents,” she said walking away.

“But you’re the only present I want to hold,” he mumbled; not quiet enough as a whisper, though.

Espeon immediately stopped and looked at Umbreon. What did he say?

“What did you say?”

“Look, if this is another trick to get me to the party, it ain’t working,” he said.

He knew what he said and knew what to say if she heard him. And it worked. She thought it was just the wind, and continued on to where the party was. But, she swore those words came from him, she was as certain as the sun itself.

~~Flashback end~~

I know she doesn’t feel the same way, but the way she’s been acting ever since, it’s almost as if it had an impact on her. So, if she has the same feelings I do, can I gain the courage to tell her?

~~Espeon’s POV~~

Umbreon told me to meet him near the lake. I’m here, so where is Umbreon? Maybe if I walked around the lake I’d find him. But, he said it’s something important. Just what is so important that he has to tell me in priva- Oh no, is he going to… Wait, there he is! Don’t look over here, just turn around and run before he-GAH! He saw me! What am I going to do?

~~Umbreon’s POV~~

I told myself that if I didn’t tell her today, I’d dress as a Gulpin tomorrow. It’s hard to believe they actually have a costume like that made to fit a pokemon. Even my size, it’s still unbelievable. Wait, what was I doing here again? Aw man, I forgot already. I should ask someone who’s been spying on me. I’m pretty sure someone is here. Hmm, wait, is that Espeon?

~~Espeon’s POV~~

Oh crud, he’s coming over here. Its okay, just keep cool, don’t sweat it, remain calm, I GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE! It’s too late! He’s already about 6 feet from me. If I ran, he’d think I don’t love him and I- wait. What did I just say?! Wait, I’m not talking, I’m only thinking. I’m being stupid. All he’s just going to do is confess his love to me for the relief of his heart… SOMEONE HELP ME!

~~Umbreon’s POV~~

Man, something’s wrong with Espeon. Every time I get closer to her, she seems to be fighting with herself. She looks very nervous, and to an extreme. Maybe she knows what I’m doing here. What was I doing here? All I remember was thinking about Gulpin and costumes and lov- oh. Okay, be brave, don’t be afraid. Just let it out easy.

~~Story mode~~

The two planetary symbols looked at each other, one determined to reveal his feelings, and one determined to leave this scenery. Umbreon took a step forward; Espeon flinched. She did not know what was going to happen; her mind was at the most vulnerable state for a psychic type to be in. Umbreon began to speak.

“Espeon?”

“…”

“I called you here for a reason. See, I realized what was going on with you and, I feel the same way.

‘Oh no. Please no. if you say those three words, I … I don’t know what to do…’ she thought.

“See, I realized these feelings for you sometime around my twelfth birthday. I know your mind is a complete mess right now, so let me calm it down.”

Umbreon walked by her side and shined his yellow rings on his body. He delicately rubbed Espeon’s cheek and gave her a soothing notion in her body. He turned around by walking to her left side as his tail rubbed against her back. He closed his eyes as he rubbed his face against hers. For some reason. She felt uncomfortable yet comfortable, troubled yet soothed. She felt a lot better as Umbreon’s lights shined. She sat down on all fours slowly, careful not to disturb Umbreon’s soothing massage. Umbreon followed suite as she descended to the earth. He continued rubbing, massaging every uneasy muscle in her body. She finally closed her eyes, giving in to the sensation that is Umbreon.

“Is that any better?” he asked.

“…Yes. It’s a lot better. Um…I didn’t say ‘stop’.”

He smiled and continued to rub. She felt very safe at this moment; a delicate and rare one. She now knows what it feels like to be in the welcoming warmth of one who loves you. Little did she know, he wanted to feel this for a long time.

hope ya liked it. by the way, don't forget that pokemon have natures. can you guess their natures here?

It was very sweet. Nice job, BMH. It was cute how Espeon got all freaked out about Umbreon and all. And I also liked the birthday scene.

Your grammar and spelling were excellent; there were a few very small typos, but it's nothing major.

Description was still kinda...meh. But again, you can ignore this if you want. =P

Alright, I'll try to guess their natures. Does Espeon have a Timid nature, and Umbreon a Calm one?

SD

smug it up.

Hmm... I like it! I need to think of a pairing... hmm... how about Gyarados and Milotic or maybe Ninetails and Arcanine or Charizard and Latias or Mighteyena and Delcatty or Dragonite and Salamance or Flygon and Latios.
    I like Pokemon based ships, sue me. ^_^;
    I liked Scizor before Scizor was cool.
    -

Requested to be closed.