Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Queen of the Serpentine! (435)

Not a bad episode. Cool how someone fell in love with Brock. They should have stayed together. Oh well.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Brock finally finds the right girl and he leaves, what an idiot.

Lucy's Seviper was impressive though, teaching it Flamethrower was a good move.

Donphan against Milotic was just asking for trouble.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

someone has an eye on brock, she must be really sexually fustrated if somebody falls for him-_-

anyway it was a nice episode, iliked watching it.

i'm currently on antartica, it might take a while untill i'm back.

I liked this episode really, I started liking Lucy alot too, sure I like Flannery and Cynthia better but still.

I was actually annoyed at Max that he pulled Brock away from Lucy, maybe if he hadn't done that Lucy would have said something about I think you are cute or something as well (I know Max always does that but it was annoying in this episode because Lucy liked Brock, actually after this one Max started annoying me with doing that followed by Croagunk, Misty didn't though and I don't know why).

Unlike some people I actually liked that Lucy liked Brock, do you think if somehow there was a Johto BF and they moved all the Kantos into Johtos that when Brock and Lucy reunite he will go off with her? (Okay I doubted that myself).
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Heh lucy apparently has some feelings for brock
    Wish Upon a Darkstar

Live To Win

I liked the battle between Donphan and Seviper. very good battle. but Milotic VS Pikachu was a de-ja-vu of Juan's battle. I have expected for new attacks for Lucy's Milotic..
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Lucy's dub voice was amazing! I had expected something more childish since she is rude and possibly immature in the games. I was also surprised to see her return some affection for Brock in this episode, which few females ever do haha. That was a nice change from her cold attitude in the games. I liked the Milotic vs. Pikachu part of the battle since Pikachu got to take charge with it's Volt Tackle. A decent battle but a great episode for Ships, regardless. 7/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 19th November 2010 at 7:04 PM.

Wow. Brock finally fell for someone who liked him back. Good thing Croagunk wasn't with them yet or he would have thrown Brock to the moon with a poison jab.
    Lucy's Seviper v. Jessie's Seviper: no contest; did Jessie really think she would win that battle? That was a strong flamethrower attack, to say the least.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Seviper is a cool Pokemon, so this episode was alright.

7.5/10

Seviper was just awesome in this episode, especially when it used flamethrower. And Brock finally meets a girl that has feelings for him... 9/10

Quote Originally Posted by firestar319 View Post
    Seviper was just awesome in this episode, especially when it used flamethrower. And Brock finally meets a girl that has feelings for him... 9/10
    I wasn't even sure Seviper could use Flamethrower :3

Why not give Jessie's Seviper some elemental attacks like Lucy's had?

Anyway, kinda sad to see Brock leave right when Lucy was starting to like him.

I just saw this episode again and didn't really notice it the 1st time but Lucy's referee is really pretty. Those cool colors and short clothes are very appealing.
    FC - 4339-3819-1503
    Safari Type is Bug

Not a bad episode, although YTV's airing of it was terrible. Crackly screen and audio. I just wish the battle was more interesting.

7/10.

Lucy's pokemon were very cute , I love them all. Especailly Cyndaquil and Skitty.
    The gym battle was good. Not something that I'm going to remember all my life, but Donphan was used, which is a rare thing to see. I haven't had the time to see all the fight, but Donphan was great.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    Not a bad episode, although YTV's airing of it was terrible. Crackly screen and audio.
    7/10.
    Yeah, what was up with that?
    This has to be the third episode (that I've seen) that has done this:
    1.) The Scuffle of Legends (I think) - It was tolerable, but still irritating
    2.) The Drifting Snorunt - Started to get on the "really annoying" bandwagon
    3.) Queen of the Serpentine - Okay, seriously, stop doing that!

I never thought I would see the day when I see another female character (sort of) return Brock's affection! Why did Max have to ruin a possible sure thing!?
    Then I find out why she has a thing for Brock, she likes Pokemon/people with squinty eyes, apparently.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:
    (</mega/primal)

Great battle.... but that of Pikachu and Milotic reminds of Ash and Juan's battle

Just watched this episode for the second time since few years back. I have to say since Brock's left the series he should get in contact with Pike Queen Lucy if she's still located in Kanto lol.

AHAHAHHAHAHAH

She was looking at skitty and said you have the same eyes as someone 1 know and it was brock

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA LOL

This episode was cool. It was cool to find out that Seviper could use Flamethrower unlike Jessie's Seviper. Lucy definitely had some sort of feelings for Brock in this episode. Donphan vs Seviper was a very cool battle, as well as Pikachu vs Milotic. I'm surprised Milotic was the 1 getting the "star Pokemon" of the 2 treatment. Not very surprised to see that Milotic knocked out Donphan very easily. It was cool to see Facade attack for the 1st time. The way Pikachu used Volt Tackle to knock out Milotic was very cool. I'm glad Ash won his 4th Frontier Symbol. I'm glad that there was a Seviper vs Seviper battle in this episode.

79/100

Cool episode Seviper is my favorite pokemon, cool that it could use flamethrower
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Did anyone else notice besides me that there are similarities and differences between Lucy and Misty?

They both have three sisters.
    Misty has a graydos that can use flamethrower while Lucy has a serviper that can use flamethrower.
    Misty pulls Brock's ear away when brock is hitting on a woman while Barbara was the one pulling brock's ear away when Brock was hitting on Lucy.
    Lucy is the eldest child in the family while misty is the youngest in her family.

Quote Originally Posted by Jnmisty View Post
    Did anyone else notice besides me that there are similarities and differences between Lucy and Misty?

They both have three sisters.
    Misty has a graydos that can use flamethrower while Lucy has a serviper that can use flamethrower.
    Misty pulls Brock's ear away when brock is hitting on a woman while Barbara was the one pulling brock's ear away when Brock was hitting on Lucy.
    Lucy is the eldest child in the family while misty is the youngest in her family.
    They aren't her sisters.

English dub mistake only.

The stars of the battle should have been Donphan and Seviper, showing the true power of Lucy's signature Pokemon and Ash's newest. If they had to have Milotic, it should've been first and against ANYTHING but Pikachu. Bring in a reserve. Something unexpected like Muk or Tauros.

It was neat to see Facade, though. Not sure how I feel about making Lucy so vulnerable, but props to Brock for scoring the hottest Frontier Brain. Too bad Max Brock blocked.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

I liked the episode but I wish it could've been animated better and been longer. Pikachu shocking itself was pretty disappointing to watch though.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Okay episode.

I liked seeing Donphan fight and I enjoyed seeing jessie dressed up as Queen lucy. Got to wonder how dumb ash is falling for that same container they capture Pikachu in past episodes with. He's gullible and will believe anything.XP

I thought it was amusing when I believe her name is barbara screams at brock when he talked about love and him and Lucy being together.XD

I liked that lucy had a crush on brock. Pity Brock didn't notice this.

Put together by me.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast