Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Queen of the Serpentine! (435)

what is the Takeshi x Azami ship called?

yeah after watching japanese anime I tend to use their japanese names until I watch an english ep >.>

Donfan v Milokaross should have been at the end, it had alot of pottensiol.

my rating:
    8/10
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

well i just saw the ep pics right now an i´d have one question... i mean may already has a squirtle, but why does eevee look at the sea????(vaporeon???)

well as many others menioned a "longer" fight between s and d would have been more interesting, but well a quite nice ep...

Quote Originally Posted by AcethePuma
    well i just saw the ep pics right now an i´d have one question... i mean may already has a squirtle, but why does eevee look at the sea????(vaporeon???)

well as many others menioned a "longer" fight between s and d would have been more interesting, but well a quite nice ep...

Eevee looking at the sea means nothing for its evolution. May was talking about eevee partaking in an upcoming pokemon contest or something like that and she said how cute her new eevee is. Well, something like that I guess, I don´t speak japanese.

Strange assumption..by your logic you could say pikachu looking at an outlet would hint an evolution...
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by TeddiUrsa
    Eevee looking at the sea means nothing for its evolution. May was talking about eevee partaking in an upcoming pokemon contest or something like that and she said how cute her new eevee is.
    True, the sea didn't represent a longing for eevee to evolve into vaporeon... it was simply gazing off into the horizon, to the future.
    "Psychos... they always love comics." - Det. Elliot Stabler.

I actually liked the epsiode. X3

Azami. I am a big fan of her... she looks so hawt. XD. She has a good voice in there too. The battle itself seem pretty intresting as well. I really hope Azami can appear in other eps as well. (Or cameos at least) Overall, it was good, but not THAT good. It seemed pretty short...

Quote Originally Posted by TeddiUrsa
    Eevee looking at the sea means nothing for its evolution. May was talking about eevee partaking in an upcoming pokemon contest or something like that and she said how cute her new eevee is. Well, something like that I guess, I don´t speak japanese.
    I don't remember exactly how the line went, but she said "Some day, you'll be in contests with me."

Yup, classes again. I'm gonna be at this for a while.

I translate for #Pocketmonsters (just because I know Japanese does not make me Japanese, stop PMing me).

I wonder if May will use Eevee in her next-next contest?     Spoiler:
    Fic plugs: Taking a Chance (multi-chaptered, Contestshipping/Pokeshipping)
    Firelight (Christmas oneshot, Contestshipping)

I adopted Drew Plushie from Ama's Collection

^ Adopted by moi. Innit CUUUTE?

What attack was that that hit TR, which blasted them sky high!?
    Adam 's PokePet

My level 10 Munchlax!

From Seviper? Wasn't it Flamethrower?
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak
    From Seviper? Wasn't it Flamethrower?
    Thanks!
    Adam 's PokePet

My level 10 Munchlax!

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato-san
    EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention.... someone already brought up Eievui being added to the opening in that forest scene. Oddly enough, Donphan still hasn't been inserted into there.

Hmm..I'll have to watch it again. I didn't see Eevee at all, and I was wondering about it...or I could just wait and see this week's with Lucy revealed...

I kinda liked this episode. It was great to see Donphan in a battle. Honestly I liked the Pikachu v Milotic battle...especially the part where Pikachu was getting the crap pounded out of it (like how Torkoal mopped the floor with it in Lavaridge). But seeing as how this was its first brain battle, I'm glad it won. I'm getting sick of Team Rocket showing up for dumb things on Gym/Brain/Contest (unless Jesse is a participant) battles. Please go off somewhere, and give that time to a better battle (Donphan v. Seviper could have been longer).

Watched the opening again. Its pretty obscure up there with Pikachu. It doesn't even move. I agree though, add Donphan somehow.
    Last edited by jolteonjak; 10th January 2006 at 5:37 PM.

Me and my friend Crystal Clair discussed this days before. We thought maybe if she'd gone with Ash she'd have taken her Abra, Milotic and Skitty.

What was the name of that girl in that white jacket?

Quote Originally Posted by Riva
    What was the name of that girl in that white jacket?
    Ibara.
    gilgffxd5

They've spoiled Azumi! First they make Lucy fall for Brock, then they give her a Skitty! I'm hoping the writers haven't done another misstep, they don't need it (Seviper with Flamethrower was pretty cool, admittely; did I spell that right?)

The only reason Lucy had a Skitty was because she likes all the "slit-eyes" Pokemon.

I still don't understand how giving her a crush on Brock spoilt her character either. Apart from that, she was just like her game counterpart, so wtf?

I guess people wanted a cold hearted, evil looking snake lady who does next to nothing besides challenging Ash.
    I like her crush on Brock because it gives us a bi of variety of her character. Not a simple Game-copy.
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

Maybe she was nasty before and Brock just reached a more tender part of her?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed
    The only reason Lucy had a Skitty was because she likes all the "slit-eyes" Pokemon.
    aw man, I just noticed that! XD
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

This epsiode was really good. I like when Lucy had a crush on Brock. XD Brock had his chance...but Max..grr. He had to mess it up. XD Oh well. Also when Ash was battling with her, it was totally awesome! He made Pikachu use this attack( I don't know what it is) to beat Milotic. Totally cool. And when Lucy went home, she had totally cool Pokemon greeting her. Cute. =3 I was also shocked when Seviper used Flamethrower. I was like...What? Oh wow...XD

I will give it 10/10
    Last edited by Akane; 17th January 2006 at 5:33 AM.
    goodbye~

You know what I just noticed? Instead of giving the second battle to Bayleaf, or a pokemon we haven't seen in a while... they give it to Pikachu again. Not exactly an astute observation, but still. Couldn't they atleast have given someone else a shot? I mean, I'd take Tauros over that silly yellow guy. I don't even like Tauros!

Eh, anyway. Sounds like a neat enough episode, I kinda like Donphan so that's cool. =D (It is after all, about what I like. :P)

-Aldrius

What are you talking about? This is Pikachu's first Brain battle. I, for one, was glad it was used because it finally got Volt Tackle down.

It could have gotten his Volt Tackle down in a normal fight -.-;. It's not like it's not in every single darn episode of the series.

BUT! I'm sure this is a discussion that's happened alot. So I drop my point.

It was cool to see Seiviper use flamethower.It can learn it in game indeed.Seeing pikachu use volt tackle is great.
    current rank:Rising trainer
    Final rank:Pokemon champion
    Oh boy,I have a long way to go.
    Future DP team:

Sceptile Warrior Guest

Aldrius will you stop complaining you are so retarded that you did not know that Ash is using completely different pokemon in each battle facility. So stop complaining he is eventually going to use another Oak pokemon.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast