Thread: ~London Life Friend Code Exchange Thread~

Default ~London Life Friend Code Exchange Thread~

This thread is for exchanging friend codes and sending gifts in London Life, a side game from Professor Layton and the Last Specter!

I hope to make some friends and exchange lots of gifts, I started my game last night, but I'd say I'm doing pretty well. ^^

My Fc:1936-4871-5901

Also, I'd like to get Future Luke/Clive and others in my Little London, and the only way to do that is apparently to make trades and whatnot over wifi.
    +An Eevee's Tale, the Smallest of Eevees+

| Successful Trades on Serebii: 23 | 2DS Friend Code (shared DS): 4442-0034-0864 | National Pokédex Status: Complete |

Just so you know why your thread got locked/moved, when it inevitably does: There is a Nintendo General section: http://serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

There's also a Nintendo Wifi Section.

Friend Code? This is the ovgd buddy.
    I have claimed Marcus Fenix
    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    THE BULLIES ALWAYS WIN!!!
    Last.fm

Thread moved.

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Oh, I didn't realize I made this in the wrong thread! How embarrassing... ._.
    +An Eevee's Tale, the Smallest of Eevees+

| Successful Trades on Serebii: 23 | 2DS Friend Code (shared DS): 4442-0034-0864 | National Pokédex Status: Complete |

Quote Originally Posted by Takatheeducatedkid View Post
    This thread is for exchanging friend codes and sending gifts in London Life, a side game from Professor Layton and the Last Specter!

I hope to make some friends and exchange lots of gifts, I started my game last night, but I'd say I'm doing pretty well. ^^

My Fc:1936-4871-5901

Also, I'd like to get Future Luke/Clive and others in my Little London, and the only way to do that is apparently to make trades and whatnot over wifi.
    First of all, I've been a fan of this site for a while (since it helped me with Platinum those many years ago). Anyway, my London Life code is: 1550-0711-2019. I, too, would like to unlock all I can (without the use of Action Replay or any of the other cheat devices out there). This is my first time using Serebii (posting). I hope I got this correct.