Thread: Do people with Wi-Fi get an advantage?

Default Do people with Wi-Fi get an advantage?

Here are a few I pulled my self:
    MKDS: Better Training w/ real people

ACWW: Get items easy

MPH: Get practice and one wi-fi (or 40 lan) gets you one new course.

There could be more, but the focus is really a debate that is "Do people with Wi-Fi get an advantage?"

In "Tony Hawk's American Sk8land" you can draw graffiti on walls & your board & then upload them to WFC server so that other players can download them & you can download pictures of other players & put them on your board or draw them on walls in your game.
    And of course practice in multiplayer modes =)
    Last edited by cunn!ng; 22nd March 2006 at 2:51 AM.
    Pokemon Pearl FC - 2878 4351 3700

Banners are made by me ^_^

I'm neutral. It's not necessarily unfair, otherwise, why would Nintendo make Wi-Fi games at all? But it's not necessarily fair either, for those who can't afford broadband and such. But they always have hotspots.
    not dead

No. Just bonus's. All of these things do not give anyone an upper hand. Just more dementions to the game. And in Hunters, since the computers are ALMOST equally as hard as the people I've played online.
    4081-6029-3272

Well, MKDS opponents really vary. I've found n00bs with 150+ losses and 10 or below wins, and I've found records such as this 2247 wins 14 losses. ACWW is a tad unfair, having hackers or TTers giving you mega-rare stuff. I dunno about the other 2 though.
    Infrequent user. Drop me a PM if you'd like to speak with me for whatever reason.

Before you ask, no, I am not DeoxysPrime from YouTube.

Not really, not when people somehow have like 2000 wins and like 2 losses. I literally fought someone with that...and I think they were cheating. I think its pretty impossible to have a tiny amount of losses with so many wins involved. BTW, there are cheating devices out for the DS - I saw one at GameStop recently -_-;

It's only advantage on ACWW right now since you can get stuff from Nintendo.

~Scott

3DS: 1590 4683 0583, Wii:1455 7087 4777 5760, PSN: MidnightScott

I love the Nintendo 3DS, games owned: 17
    Japanese Flare Red 3DS GET! 1891 1352 3198

With AC:WW, you can obtain items available only through WiFi. :x Or just free stuff or money.

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

In ACWW, Wi-fi is the greatesr advantage. Because of It, I have the full home. Thanks Wi-Fi, Deoxysguy, and Zora (the bold is the best).
    Thinking of What to Put Here...

I think thats a pretty stupid question. (Hypotheticly) A person that has no wi fi, has like 4 friends with ds's. A person with wi fi can go online and there are over a million people with ds's. Which do you think has the advantage?

Wi-fi. But, there's 1 disadvantage that stinks. You need their friend code. Without it, you can't travel through NWC.
    Thinking of What to Put Here...

In MPH, if you fight someone with a hunter that you don't have, and get in first place aganist him or her, you unlock the character. That is how I unlocked them all except one.
    ...Yo.

Not much to say about me, except that I'm back after being gone for a long time, and no one knows who I am. xD

Hoping to get back into serebii forums, yayz