Thread: Team Dawn- SSBB and Animal Crossing Team

Default Team Dawn- SSBB and Animal Crossing Team

Hey everyone! I decided to create a team, like the ones found in the D/P Battle section, for Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Animal Crossing (each has a forum of their own, so it's not gonna be SSBB AND AC, there's a forum for each). Basically, you can join to go to a forum where you can chat and discuss the game, meet people and make friends. We can guarantee a good time

Now then, here's the information for Each individual branch:

====The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Branch====

==What we Offer=

Team Dawn's Brawl Branch, like the Pokemon Branch, is dedicated to those who want to have fun battling and making friends. We want members to be able to help members become the best they can be, and be able to make friendships in the safety of our forum. Not only do we try to help you become better through experience, we offer different places where you can go to find quick battles and host or participate in Super Smash Bros. Brawl tournaments with other members.

==Team Ranks=

I've created an easy to understand rank system that truly only lets the best of the best become the best. This way, you always have something to work towards and be able to have fun at the same time. without further ado, I'll show you the ranks and what you need to do to get there.

Rank 1- Beginning Brawler= Join Team Dawn
    Rank 2- Novice Brawler = Come in 1st place in 5 matches containing a Beginning Brawler
    Rank 3- Advanced Brawler= Come in 1st place in 10 matches containing a Novice Brawler as a Novice Brawler
    Rank 4- Expert Brawler= Come in 1st place in 15 matches containing an Advanced Brawler as an Advanced Brawler
    Rank 5- Master Brawler= Come in 1st place in 20 matches containg an Expert Brawler as an Expert Brawler
    Rank 6- Brawl King= Come in 1st place in 30 matches containg a Master Brawler as a Master Brawler

To join the Super Smash Bros. Brawl branch, either PM me or post here saying you would like to join SSBB Team Dawn or the Team Dawn Super Smash Bros. Brawl Branch. I'll send you the survey for it right away ^^

====The Animal Crossing Branch====

==What we offer=

Team Dawn has always wanted to be a kind and courteous team, focusing on sportsmanship and decency. A perfect match with those attributes is Animal Crossing, making it a no-brainer that we would expand to such a wonderful series. The things we offer for Animal Crossing is a safe protected area to swap Friend Codes, make friends, see towns, and have fun. We're going to put up a system where you can receive points for activity, not missions like the Pokemon Branch, and can be used to buy furniture, wallpaper, etc. for your house and town.

Along with that, we update our forums when any new info is revealed towards Animal Crossing: City Folk and have a full calendar to show you events hapening in your Wild World and GameCub Game: Where, When, What, Who, and the like. If you want to have a good time with Animal Crossing, you've come to the right place.

==Team Ranks==

Like all other branches of Team Dawn, this Branch also has ranks. although it is not based on fighting or winning matches, it IS based on activity. Below is the list of ranks in the Animal Crossing Team Dawn Branch, and what you need to get there.

Rank 1-Homeless Member- Join Team Dawn
    Rank 2- Box Member- Get 30 posts
    Rank 3- Shack Member- Get 60 posts
    Rank 4- Apartment Member- Get 100 Posts
    Rank 5- House Member- Get 150 posts
    Rank 6- House (Upgraded) Member- Get 200 Posts
    Rank 7- House (2F) Member- Get 300 Posts
    Rank 8- House (3F) Member- Get 450 Posts
    Rank 9- House (4 Rooms) Member- Get 600 Posts
    Rank 10- House (5 Rooms) Member- Get 800 Posts
    Rank 11- House (6 Rooms) Member- Get 1,000 Posts
    Rank 12- Mansion Member- Get 1,500 Posts
    Rank 13- Town Tycoon- Get 2,000 Posts

To join the Animal Crossing branch, either PM me or post here saying you would like to join AC Team Dawn or the Team Dawn Animal Crossing Branch. I'll send you the survey for it right away ^^

=================================

If you have any questions about this, feel free to PM me.

Mods, if this is in the wrong forum, I'm sorry. I couldn't find the right forum and I PMed several mods with no reply back. If it's alright, could you move it to the right forum? ^^'

Now then, who would like to join Team Dawn? We're always accepting new members.
    Last edited by Dawn_Hero; 8th August 2008 at 4:48 AM.
    ~Facebook~ | ~Tumblr~ | ~Twitter~
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/54xhxk.jpg[/IMG]
    (Credit for the banner goes to myself. Click it to see my fan fic; comments & reviews appreciated!)