Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: ACWW Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by William12123
    Has anybody seen grasshoppers? Or do they not come out in july? I have been hunting them all month, but i havent seen one.
    I f you havew pleasde tell me when..

P.S.: Does anybody have a list of maximun flea market fish and bug costs? I remember seeing one, but not where...
    I've seen a couple of grasshoppers about in the late afternoon/evening time, sometimes even at midday. They're not as common as, say, Cicadas, but I've had my fair share of them. No idea about the costs though.
    Sing yourself on down the street
    Sing yourself right off your feet
    Sing yourself away from victory
    And from defeat

Poor excuse for a shiny banner made by me, photo credit to Ralph Larmann

You can sell grasshoppers to Tom Nook for 160 Bells, I think.
    Last edited by Joe Vega #4; 7th August 2006 at 11:56 PM.
    Formerly: The Dark Knight, Dark Knight Jorro, Amethyst DarkWarrior Jorro
    A member of the May Fan/Contestshipping Clubs, & SPPf Christian Alliance.
    I've been a member for a while... it's crazy to see how out of date the above quote is, given how I only visit every once in a blue moon nowadays. There used to be a May Fan Club banner in my sig, too - it was a surprise to see that it's no longer hosted on Imageshack!

I have a rough idea of the costs because i had to work it out myself because i couldnt find one either.

What you do is just double the price Nook will pay

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosKid View Post
    In the same place? I went back to the same place to find out if it would still be there, and all I saw is a tail, and red dots around my head. >_>
    Well if that happened, then I guess so. A tarantula did sting me once near my beach...I went back to that place and it was there. Luckily I caught it that time.

So yeah, I guess it can happen.
    not dead

I have encountered a problem with my Animal Crossing: Wild World game this morning. Has this ever happened to you?

What happened was that I turned it on and the blue box keeps shiftinf automatically to stylus mode and then to regular mode. When I finally get the game going, the guy keeps walking to the top right like he was in stylus mode and I can't fix it.

I tested my nine other DS games from Kirby to Pokemon Trozei and the touch screen works normally. What's going on with my game?

Do you think it's because of that monkey in my town? I mean. I got it from someone who got it from some hacker. The monkey's Elise and it has the jock personality.

So, what's going on? Can someone help?

LX
    I am the author of the webcomic, Starbolts and host of the comic review show, Comic Showcase. Please check out the action here: http://starbolts.blogspot.com

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/cferra1227

Never heard about it befor. Sorry.

I claim Nodoka from Negima as my bishie!

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A SHINY IN ANY OF MY GAMES WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

This is the most reliable star wars info site-Its the star wars section of wikipedia

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar

Quote Originally Posted by Ledian_X View Post
    I have encountered a problem with my Animal Crossing: Wild World game this morning. Has this ever happened to you?

What happened was that I turned it on and the blue box keeps shiftinf automatically to stylus mode and then to regular mode. When I finally get the game going, the guy keeps walking to the top right like he was in stylus mode and I can't fix it.

I tested my nine other DS games from Kirby to Pokemon Trozei and the touch screen works normally. What's going on with my game?

Do you think it's because of that monkey in my town? I mean. I got it from someone who got it from some hacker. The monkey's Elise and it has the jock personality.

So, what's going on? Can someone help?

LX
    That happens to me sometimes too. But all the time, the problem is that I'm accidentally touching the screen with my finger. <_<;

If it persists AND you're not touching the screen, I really can't help you there. Sorry.
    not dead

The hacked character shouldn't cause a problem with the touch screen, as its unlikely to mess up the actual game movement mechanics. But then again, pretty much anything can go wrong when you start hacking into games, or interacting with hackers, its a bit hit or miss.

The problem with movement reminds me of the old N64 thing when you turn it on whilst holding the controller stick in a direction.

Im afraid I can't help you too much, If it keeps on happening you may have to restart.
    Would creating another human player in your town help?

Paired with Fighting_Master back in the day

My beloved Shiny Oddish!
    By
    Yoru Ryu, of course.

Man, I do not know how many times I accidentaly toched the screen with my stylus while using then arrow pad!

I claim Nodoka from Negima as my bishie!

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A SHINY IN ANY OF MY GAMES WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

This is the most reliable star wars info site-Its the star wars section of wikipedia

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar

Im having problems getting my town perfect. I can do the weed pulling(only like 5 come a day) and i can keep trash off the floor. But everytime i ask the mail lady she says we need more green. And ive planted at least 20 trees. I saw some things on a guide saying there are 16 acres and there need to be 12-15 trees per acre but i cant tell how big an acre is....Any Help Please?
    Loading...... /

I believe the 16 acres are shown on the map screen. That should help you out.
    If there arn't enough trees you can always chuck a load of flowers at the problem.
    Last edited by Atomic Boo; 26th August 2006 at 12:49 AM.

Paired with Fighting_Master back in the day

My beloved Shiny Oddish!
    By
    Yoru Ryu, of course.

^^
    thanks man or girl. I never noticed the map so much

EDIT: I checked the map and there are no lines or anything to show the different acre....I'm confused
    Last edited by Pirate Crash; 26th August 2006 at 6:33 PM.
    Loading...... /

anyody wanna play hello hello hello

hello anybody

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Crash View Post
    ^^
    thanks man or girl. I never noticed the map so much

EDIT: I checked the map and there are no lines or anything to show the different acre....I'm confused

There are no acres in AC:WW.

Go to http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/920786/41261 for more help.
    Current HG Team:

Quilava - 30
    Ampharos - 30
    Heracross -30
    Noctowl - 30
    Poliwhirl - 30

I need help catching a shark and a giant beetle. Those are my last bug and fish to catch!
    PM me if you have more tips other than the info in the stratagy guide!
    Egg-Togepi-Happiness-Togetic-Shiny Stone-Togekiss

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213