Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: ACWW Help Thread

Just saying, I have extra money so if any one needs help on their morgatige or is low on cash, just ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by facetious
    You need to see a psychiatrist soon.

Okay, I need the golden watering can. So, if anyone who has gotten a perfect town wants to come over and help water, lay acres, whatever, they will be greatly rewarded. Or they could give their can to me....
    [IMG]http://i1.*******.com/sgmiwk.jpg[/IMG]

-Banner made by Saffire Persian.
    -I've claimed Jynx in the Bishie thread.

ummm i have lots of threads in the nintendo discussion that involve AC:WW questions, should they go there instead???

Tazzler, dont worry. You dont need that much help for acring. Only 12 more days t'ill i get the golden watering can!!!!!!!!!!

I claim Nodoka from Negima as my bishie!

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A SHINY IN ANY OF MY GAMES WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

This is the most reliable star wars info site-Its the star wars section of wikipedia

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar

Okay, I need help finding the dung beetle. I found different times at various places so when did people find the beetle, what time of day and how did you do it.

Thanks!

LX
    I am the author of the webcomic, Starbolts and host of the comic review show, Comic Showcase. Please check out the action here: http://starbolts.blogspot.com

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/cferra1227

How do I find and catch an ant? I haven't seen one at all.
    I'll take a shipment of Skarin, thank you very much. *snicker*

They crawl on rotten turnips
    Pokémon Tournament & League Organizer in Hawaii

Buy turnips and leave them outside for a week. Then they'll come.

LX
    I am the author of the webcomic, Starbolts and host of the comic review show, Comic Showcase. Please check out the action here: http://starbolts.blogspot.com

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/cferra1227

Quote Originally Posted by Ledian_X
    Okay, I need help finding the dung beetle. I found different times at various places so when did people find the beetle, what time of day and how did you do it.

Thanks!

LX
    If it's winter, you might see them rolling snowballs around...
    not dead

I'll pay a bit of money for one of any fruit that people have.
    "There is more good in the world than bad. And what in fact may seem like a series of unfortunate events may be the first steps of a journey." - A Series of Unfortunate Events

My Current Diamond Team:
    Jolteon, Lucario, Garchomp, Infernape, Empoleon, Torterra, all LV 60

Name: Ken
    Diamond FC: 2363 1673 3478

Name: Leo
    Pearl FC: 2449 1229 2854

"If being a homosexual is a disease, can I call in gay?" ~ Some Member I can't Remember

http://www.trsrockin.com/MXPNRDHIOZ.html <- Tr's Rockin Secret Link

Flame tell me ur code and ill add u to sell fruit if u wan

Mine is in the friend code board. PM me when you are on. I'll open the gates in a sec...
    "There is more good in the world than bad. And what in fact may seem like a series of unfortunate events may be the first steps of a journey." - A Series of Unfortunate Events

My Current Diamond Team:
    Jolteon, Lucario, Garchomp, Infernape, Empoleon, Torterra, all LV 60

Name: Ken
    Diamond FC: 2363 1673 3478

Name: Leo
    Pearl FC: 2449 1229 2854

"If being a homosexual is a disease, can I call in gay?" ~ Some Member I can't Remember

http://www.trsrockin.com/MXPNRDHIOZ.html <- Tr's Rockin Secret Link

How do you get the Golden Items? I know how to get the Golden Rod and Net, but the others.... I have no clue.
    "I remember the Zombie Wars back in '76. Back then, we didn't have all these fancy peashooters and jalapenos. All we had was guts. Guts and a spoon."

Golden Shovel: Bury a regular shovel for one day, then dig it up again (you need two shovels for this)
    Golden Slingshot: Hit down 15 balloons with a slingshot. The 16th balloon will have a golden slingshot.
    Golden Watering Can: Maintain a perfect environment for 16 days. Then talk to Pelly or Phyllis who will give you the golden watering can.
    Golden Axe: Obtained through the trading quest.

Joan: Red Turnip, give to Wendell
    Wendell: Turban, give to Saharah or Country Guitar, give to K.K. Slider
    Saharah: Massage chair, give to Tortimer or Red vase, give to Redd
    K.K. Slider: K.K. Slider's pic
    Tortimer: Scallop, give to Pascal
    Redd: Safe, give to Tom Nook
    Pascal: Pascal's pic OR Golden Axe
    Tom Nook: Tom Nook's pic.

The flow chart is a bit confusing, but I'm not much for organization and whatnot right now.

I read something about a Golden Timer somewhere, but I can't find that thing anywhere. Maybe it's just a rumor, but I'm not sure.

Edit: Never mind. Somehow I misread "Golden tools" as "Golden timer" o.O
    Last edited by The Thrashmeister; 30th January 2006 at 2:24 AM.
    not dead

Will pay BIG BUCKS for a Citrus Rug!
    Go to "Wild World Online Request"

Okay, starting tommorrow, I will put a pattern in front of all fruit bearing trees. Then I want all non-fruit bearing trees to be chopped and replaced with fruit bearing trees.

Note: Because if a pattern is picked up, the fruit bearing tree (after fruit is removed) may be chopped by accident. Due to this, running is absolutely prohibited at this time. Once the Job is finished, be welcome to run. But watch out for those flowers.

Note 2: I want peaches to be treated as a NATIVE fruit. One of family members has their DS and ACWW, therefore I can sell peaches to that town as Native fruie, thus getting 500x bells.
    Needed items:
    Shovel
    Axe (reccomend spares if lack golden axe)

Reward: 10,000 bells each
    May have funiture, including a REAL RARE PAINTING, while supplies last.

Note: I completed it by myself actually, so never mind.
    Last edited by Zora; 2nd February 2006 at 4:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zora

Okay, starting tommorrow, I will put a pattern in front of all fruit bearing trees. Then I want all non-fruit bearing trees to be chopped and replaced with fruit bearing trees.

Note: Because if a pattern is picked up, the fruit bearing tree (after fruit is removed) may be chopped by accident. Due to this, running is absolutely prohibited at this time. Once the Job is finished, be welcome to run. But watch out for those flowers.

Note 2: I want peaches to be treated as a NATIVE fruit. One of family members has their DS and ACWW, therefore I can sell peaches to that town as Native fruie, thus getting 500x bells.
    Needed items:
    Shovel

Non fruit trees are important for the Acorn festival.

Native fruit are fruit that were originally from your town. Non-native fruit are not. You reversed them.
    Pokémon Tournament & League Organizer in Hawaii

Default Ants

Quote Originally Posted by Fox
    They crawl on rotten turnips
    Thanks fox, I'll give that a try. on the island too in my old GCN game?

Quote Originally Posted by Zora

Needed items:
    Shovel

I will help. (Can i run if i use R?)
    Quote Originally Posted by facetious
    You need to see a psychiatrist soon.

Zora, using L or R to run doesn't pick up patterns. Neither does using the stylus, unless you tap the pattern itself. I think. >>;
    not dead

Didn't know where to put this. Has anyone noticed this, because I think it's hilarious. I'm on my 4th expansion and soon to add the last room. When you go into the the side room there is a window in the room, but when you look at the same room from the outside it's a chimney where the window should be. Someone wasn't thinking when they designed that. XD

HIHIHI!
    Nice one vaerna.

I claim Nodoka from Negima as my bishie!

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A SHINY IN ANY OF MY GAMES WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

This is the most reliable star wars info site-Its the star wars section of wikipedia

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar

I reeeaaallly need money-making tips. I've tried everything I know, yet I still only get about 10,000 a day. -_- And that'as at the most.

Try making HUGE orchards like I do! If you want the next time we do wifi I'll bring foreign fruit for free! No charge!
    Infrequent user. Drop me a PM if you'd like to speak with me for whatever reason.

Before you ask, no, I am not DeoxysPrime from YouTube.

I've had some fruit glitches. I'll shake a tree and see three fruits fall but I'm only able to retrieve 2 of them. Any ideas?

Zeeru Guest

i need Nookington's. my gates are open and also pick up a few peaches when you drop by. also if you feel generous i need to pay 180k in mortgage. also i need tips on keeping trees alive.
    Last edited by Zeeru; 7th February 2006 at 12:16 AM.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast