Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: ACWW Help Thread

does anyone now what spotlight is?
    Banette is love <3

Quote Originally Posted by vaerna
    I've had some fruit glitches. I'll shake a tree and see three fruits fall but I'm only able to retrieve 2 of them. Any ideas?
    Usually happens when one of the spots next to and/or around the tree is blocked by an already existing fruit or design patter, also happens with flowers and other items on the ground.
    Pokémon Tournament & League Organizer in Hawaii

Thanks again fox. I have to yank some flowers. I have extensive flower gardens in my orchards. Wanna catch those bugs! LOL.

Spotlight product is usually a rarer furniture item that Nook offers once in awhile. IE He offered the last piece via spotlight I needed to complete my blue series that finally earned me my one story house model. Dead trees can only be revived with a gold watering can which you have to earn by keeping the town free of weeds and dead stuff and the enviroment perfect for a period of time. You recieve it from town hall in the mail I believe.
    I'll take a shipment of Skarin, thank you very much. *snicker*

I'm not having a problem with anything, but I'd like some advice. I'm getting tired of waiting (And reading all the stuff you guys do =P), so I'm importing it, aka making a friend in the states send me the game. I know the DS and other portable consoles are region-free, but I'm wondering if using an american copy of ACWW on an european USB Connector would affect the WiFi? If it does, then I'm willing to wait, and even though I don't think it does, I wanna make sure. Wouldn't be too funny if it does ^^;
    Last edited by ForeverFlygon; 14th February 2006 at 3:38 PM.

I don't need anything in particular, but does anyone know how to get a Metroid without cheating/hacking? If not, if anybody has one for sale, I'll pay a LOT of money. As much as I have with me. Trust me, I carry a lot.
    Infrequent user. Drop me a PM if you'd like to speak with me for whatever reason.

Before you ask, no, I am not DeoxysPrime from YouTube.

deoxysguy, you get one from Gulliver. It's one of the items he gives you. When you see a UFO in the sky, shoot it down and go on the mini-quest. He'll give you a special item which represents different artifacts from around the world...and he might give you a Metroid too.
    not dead

Thank you! I geuss a golden slingshot would help when I find him. Does anyone know when he appears usually, or is it just random? Also, can he appear in the day? I think he would appear at night.
    Infrequent user. Drop me a PM if you'd like to speak with me for whatever reason.

deoxysguy, Yes he appears during the day as well as night and it's random. With the luck I have had he keeps appearing when I'm talking to an animal or I'm fishing too far away to chase after him with my golden slingshot! :P
    I'll take a shipment of Skarin, thank you very much. *snicker*

Thanks for the help, I don't have a golden slingshot yet though...

Hey, Iheard you can give the mixer to the coffey pigeon, and he will give you a key that will let you get 500 grand from a treasure chest. Is this even true?

I claim Nodoka from Negima as my bishie!

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A SHINY IN ANY OF MY GAMES WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

This is the most reliable star wars info site-Its the star wars section of wikipedia

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar

Quote Originally Posted by William12123
    Hey, Iheard you can give the mixer to the coffey pigeon, and he will give you a key that will let you get 500 grand from a treasure chest. Is this even true?
    One of the most unbelieveable lies/rumors I've ever heard of.
    not dead

Quote Originally Posted by William12123
    My personaly philosophy is that if the rumor sounds unbelieveable, there is a darn good chance that it is impossible. Not to mention the fact that simply the word "rumor" should be setting off alarm bells in your head. XD
    Diamond FC: 0988-8206-8441
    Name: Alex

I read a 'rumor' somewhere. Actually, it was in an official magazine so I'm not sure, though I really doubt it. It said that the european and american versions of AC: WW won't be compitable. As I said, I highly doubt this, but after pondering about the Japan-American stuff, I'm not sure what to think. Can anyone confirm or demolish this for me? Because if it's true, importing will become a must.

Why wouldn't they be compatible? It clearly says Wide-WORLD, and on the back of the box says that you can play with people all over the world, not to mention the fact that you can play with people on Mario Kart from all over the world.

This week, I are bin mostly claiming Paine from X-2

Silver Haired Girl: A GirlxGirl fic made by me ^_^ WARNING! IT IS A 15+ Enter at your own risk! *sticks Warning tape over url*
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=62043

Does anyone know how you catch a flea? I know that they're on your neigbors, but I don't know how you go about catching them. Thanks.

Banner made by Umi Mizuno

I need BIG bells now. I'm running out of room to store things. Please help me.

Also need to pull weeds. Please help!

Edit: Weeds gone. Still need bells though.
    Last edited by ~*Pikafan*~; 5th March 2006 at 11:55 PM.
    Thinking of What to Put Here...

Quote Originally Posted by Poison Master
    Why wouldn't they be compatible? It clearly says Wide-WORLD, and on the back of the box says that you can play with people all over the world, not to mention the fact that you can play with people on Mario Kart from all over the world.
    Yeah, I know, but I havne't heard anything about americans being able to play with people in Japan. I guess it's the chat feature that screws up, and that shouldn't be a problem between Europe and America. Just wanted to know, thanks!

Also, I don't have the box, I couldn't know ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Megchan
    Does anyone know how you catch a flea? I know that they're on your neigbors, but I don't know how you go about catching them. Thanks.
    When you talk to a neighbor, and you see black specs jumping off and on them, or they say things like 'itchy' instead of their normal catchphrase. Just hit them with the net, and you'll catch the fleas.

I am new to this game. How do I get a watering can and a slingshot?
    Also do I go runnong along the sea until I see a fish, then I throw the bait or do I just throw the bait in and wait? Also if I see an items in nooks but not buy can I order it? I saw a cactus a bit back and now I want it to go with my western vista wallpaper I got from Saharah.

Buy then at Nook's Shop.
    Thinking of What to Put Here...

Quote Originally Posted by pika_power
    I am new to this game. How do I get a watering can and a slingshot?
    Also do I go runnong along the sea until I see a fish, then I throw the bait or do I just throw the bait in and wait? Also if I see an items in nooks but not buy can I order it? I saw a cactus a bit back and now I want it to go with my western vista wallpaper I got from Saharah.
    These are answered in order of the questions asked. :P

Nook various tools of some sort, though before acquiring Nookingtons, not all appear in the shop at once, and are randomized. I would suggest checking the shop everyday, so that should you see one and/or the other, you can snag them.

By running across the sea, you proceed to scare the fish away. Rather, walk along it, then when you see a fish-shaped shadow, cast out your line in its direction. Should the fish hook onto your bait, immediatly press 'A.' Should you have timed it right, the fish will be caught. ^^

No, only items purchased beforehand can then be purchased again via the catolouge. If you have the trouble finding the items you seek, I believe that many of the Animal Crossing players here have vast amounts of items in their own catolouges that they would be willing to sell over Wifi. ^^
    Diamond FC: 0988-8206-8441
    Name: Alex

Who are all the people that you have to say hi to in the begining?

Name: Lukas
    FC:3651-7156-1175
    I have A LOT of pokemon and items up for trade PM me with any questions or to see if i have any specifics your looking for.All my trades include a masterball (while supplies last, first come first serve) unless you also request an item.

It's hi 5 with a lower case H

"Where all here 'cuz we're not all there..."

EVERYONE in your town, that includes the Mayor, Able Sisters etc.

This week, I are bin mostly claiming Paine from X-2

Silver Haired Girl: A GirlxGirl fic made by me ^_^ WARNING! IT IS A 15+ Enter at your own risk! *sticks Warning tape over url*
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=62043

OK I need A LOT of help now
    1)where/how do you get the net and the water pail
    2)I told Bill to come over,but when he did I wasn't there and now he's mad at me,How do I stop this
    3)Who do I go to for more work(after Nook's Cranny)

Thanks in advance for the people who help me

Name: Lukas
    FC:3651-7156-1175
    I have A LOT of pokemon and items up for trade PM me with any questions or to see if i have any specifics your looking for.All my trades include a masterball (while supplies last, first come first serve) unless you also request an item.

It's hi 5 with a lower case H

"Where all here 'cuz we're not all there..."

Quote Originally Posted by hi 5
    OK I need A LOT of help now
    1)where/how do you get the net and the water pail
    2)I told Bill to come over,but when he did I wasn't there and now he's mad at me,How do I stop this
    3)Who do I go to for more work(after Nook's Cranny)

Thanks in advance for the people who help me
    1) Nook.
    2) Be there when he comes over, duh.
    3) You don't.
    not dead

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast