View Poll Results: Which shipping is most likely to happen?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Advanceshipping (Ash+May)

8 18.60%
  • Pokeshipping (Ash+Misty)

8 18.60%
  • Pikeshipping (Brock+Lucy)

3 6.98%
  • Contestshipping (May+Drew)

7 16.28%
  • Hoennshipping (May+Brendan)

4 9.30%
  • Orangeshipping (Misty+Tracey)

2 4.65%
  • Other

11 25.58%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which shipping seems most logical?

Default Which shipping seems most logical?

Which ship do you think is most likely to happen (not your desires)?

How bout none? This is pokemon after all. But I wouldn't be fully suprised if Oak became Ashes stepfather, or if Brock finally found a girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I thought you were straight, Kreis.

Meh, next time try to make it multiple choice

BTW, I choose OrangeShipping...(Reason is for the loads of hints left in the Hoso's)

I decided that Kissshipping would occur. Even they do got separated, Ash,and Melody always have each other in their hearts.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Heh, maybe Ash and Meledy DO have a chance...

Judging by the nature of the show, I actually would have to say that Eldershipping might be likely.
    "Bugger all that," said Nanny. "Let's curse somebody."
    - Terry Pratchett

Being a hoennshipper, i have faith that May and Brendan HAVE met before. so, i have faith. can't say the same for others except for certain ones...

Quote Originally Posted by Meganium XD
    BTW, I choose OrangeShipping...(Reason is for the loads of hints left in the Hoso's)
    Loads of hints? Did we watch the same Hosos? The closest thing to a hint occurred solely in the mind of a third party, and wasn't even imagined by that character as a real event.

Logical as in "Which will definitely become canon?"

Well seeing as how some characters won't be on this show forever, you can rule off certain ships in that regard. Out of all those ships I only see maybe 2 of them actually being without a doubt "declared" in the show, the others all have various problems of their own.

Well of course, everyone is going to have some degree of bias towards the ships they favor as to which make the most sense. As far as shipping is concerned, 'logical' is fairly relative.

Anyway, to answer the question, I don't think any main character will ever become truly romantically involved in the show, but as far as hints and such go, I would have to say Rocketshipping has the most going for it. Maybe not so much as of late, but it's still quite an obvious fact that Musashi and Kojirou are very close friends.

And there you have my own little piece of bias. ;p
    ~

I picked other.
    Questshipping is my choice.
    The writers set it up, even caked it with Kenta getting her Pokegear number after the credits. So obvious.
    Banner by Muyotwo, pic resized by Muyotwo

Good point. And since we'll probably never see them again, there'll never be anything in canon to contradict Questshipping.

And nothing to confirm it either.

Of the listed ships, I'd have to go for PokéShipping at this point, with its long established backstory, and evidence of continuation of Misty's feelings.

LuckShipping (Or PikeShipping, as it's called here. Things are going to be confusing for a while, until everyone agrees which of the 4 rival names to use) is interesting, but it's too early yet to come to a conclusion there. We need her to show up again, or for Brock to stop thinking about other women.

ContestShipping has some establishment, but it's nowhere near the level of PokéShipping, so I can't vote for it. The same goes for ElderShipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Magus
    Loads of hints? Did we watch the same Hosos? The closest thing to a hint occurred solely in the mind of a third party, and wasn't even imagined by that character as a real event.
    Well, IMO I think there were quite a few hints, and this isn't a debate thread

Also, QuestShipping can have a chance, like Kenta99 said...I think

Ick. Well, since there's no 'none' choice, I picked Orangeshipping. Why? Not because I'm a fan, not because of any particular reason, and because you threw up the nevermet shipping Hoennshipping (where's the Gym and Rocketshipping? the Eldershipping?! Hoennshipping shouldn't be a choice!), so I'm allowed to have an opinion. So there. XP
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

I don't know what version of "logical" the poll means. For example, Advanceshipping may be "logical" based on the personalities of the characters but Contestshipping may be more likely to happen.

The most likely ship is SeasonShipping, Almond and Hazel. There ARE no likely ships in the anime.

Trainer card by Pariah164 (but the Fletcher sprite is mine), and Tringham brothers doll by Yoru Ryu.

Mod on Bulbagarden Forums | Admin on Bulbapedia

Clearly, Leagueshipping is the only Ash-opt that has a chance of becoming canon.
    Artichan's PokePet

Arti the level 1 Articuno!

Arti's F@g-Hags: fanderichie, Fullmetal_Alchemist, lilineko, magnemite, Phantom_Bugsy, taitofan, The Incarnation Pokemon, and twilightespeon, Zino

Quote Originally Posted by articuno_trumps_all
    Clearly, Leagueshipping is the only Ash-opt that has a chance of becoming canon.
    uh, not trying to sound rude or anything, but don't you seem to be a bit TOO obsessed with this ship? i mean, this anime is directed towards children and i don't think the creators would let a yaoi couple become canon in the series. '

P.S. i apologize for the little "incident" that happened back at a forum i will not detail it's name at.

Leagueshipping is 99.9999% impossible. Feel free to dream but try containing yourself ^__^. Anyway Pike shipping seems most logical as much as I oppose it.

You know what? Leagueshipping is about as plausible as anything else you can think of. Why? Cause it's doubtful that anything will become canon. Right now, I'd say contestshipping has the most going for it, but even that may be dashed away in a few weeks. Thus, I'm saying other, as it's the closest to "none." One-time characters and parents seem to be the only ones getting any loving.

Besides, this is an opinion poll, and if Arti thinks leagueshipping is the most logical, than respect his opinion. =/ Logical is a fairly realive word anyways, as others have pointed out. What's logical to you might not be to me, and vice versa. For example, I think RobertHaruka is logical, but I know it'll never be canon. And just because something becomes canon doesn't mean it make sense.
    Bishies: Luppi & Lady Bat|C.Bishie: Clopin|VG.Bishie: Gale|Pokemon: Ariados
    Ships: ReijixSaturn, KafeixVaati, MeltxLezard & NoelxLeon
    Twin: Vycksta

Shipping Face-Off (Ultimate Face-Off of 2007): Best Shinji/Paul Ship

I think Contestshipping makes most sense because May nd Drew have a lot in commom, both want to be coordinators and they do seem to really like eachother (Expecially on drew's side) Also Pokeshipping, they already put in a lot of hints so it would be wrong to just drop all the material out of nowhere
    twins with: Uza-chan | paired with: Staryu
    pkmn trainer Light → 1 badge. 3 [oshawott, pansear, munna]. nacrene city ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Black Murder Heavangelon
    uh, not trying to sound rude or anything, but don't you seem to be a bit TOO obsessed with this ship? i mean, this anime is directed towards children and i don't think the creators would let a yaoi couple become canon in the series. '
    Ummm. Pokemon is pretty damn homosexual thank you. And the reason why I like the ship is because it is the most logical. End of story (we actually have hints) LOLZ.
    Artichan's PokePet

Arti the level 1 Articuno!

Arti's F@g-Hags: fanderichie, Fullmetal_Alchemist, lilineko, magnemite, Phantom_Bugsy, taitofan, The Incarnation Pokemon, and twilightespeon, Zino

You want logic? How about the one with the chick who fell in love with everyone and that doctor? Or the chick who died and the guy who she fell in love with? That's logical.

I won something. Click above to find out why.

Default Guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Seijiro Mafuné
    You want logic? How about the one with the chick who fell in love with everyone and that doctor? Or the chick who died and the guy who she fell in love with? That's logical.

You mean, Temaku? The woman who in love with Brock,James,and then the doctor?
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast