Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AG 161: "Munchlax's Battle Debut! Harley and Taking the Game Seriously!"

Default AG 161: "Munchlax's Battle Debut! Harley and Taking the Game Seriously!"

Has anybody seen the preview for this yet? It should come any time now.

Also, like other people have hoped, I too hope that Harley will not try to trick May like he's done before. Anyway, discuss.
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

PLEASE Munchlax, be a failure! PLEASE! For Harley!

also, before being asked, preview will be here when its up

Quote Originally Posted by MJC CartoGuy
    Also, like other people have hoped, I too hope that Harley will not try to trick May like he's done before. Anyway, discuss.
    That's like asking May to shrink her over-developed breasts...on other words, is not going to happen.
    I just hope Harley's trickery actually gives him a win this time.

EDIT - Just realized, you were probably talking about the whole "I'm sorry, forgive me plz" bit. I though you were talking about his mind games in general...whoops. Yeah, I too hope Harley doesn't try that for the 4rd time. And if he does, I hope May doesn't fall for it, even if Nurse Joy had his children -.-o

But as it's been said before, from the episode summary for the Contest after this one, it says something along the lines of May trying again to get a Ribbon [which could lead to a loss this time].

What doesn't make sense is this is Gonbe, so I don't see the writers making him lose on his "battle debut". And there's been a lot of build up with him attack-wise. Ehn. Lose, demmit! >:O
    Last edited by .Bambi.; 13th January 2006 at 3:42 AM.

I know he uses Ariados-chan, as many Japanese websites have said so. They also mentioned that Noctus-chan was no where in the preview, and either said that Jupetta-chan was there or that they were upset that he wasn't... Damn my lacking Japanese skills. >.< Oh, and there's an Octan that may or may not be Harley. I hope not.

Hopefully the preview will be up soon so we'll know a bit more.

...Harley'd better win. >.< They've practically confirmed it though with the Shuu episode coming up, so I'm optimistic. <3
    Bishies: Luppi & Lady Bat|C.Bishie: Clopin|VG.Bishie: Gale|Pokemon: Ariados
    Ships: ReijixSaturn, KafeixVaati, MeltxLezard & NoelxLeon
    Twin: Vycksta

Shipping Face-Off (Ultimate Face-Off of 2007): Best Shinji/Paul Ship

Quote Originally Posted by taitofan
    I know he uses Ariados-chan, as many Japanese websites have said so. They also mentioned that Noctus-chan was no where in the preview, and either said that Jupetta-chan was there or that they were upset that he wasn't... Damn my lacking Japanese skills. >.< Oh, and there's an Octan that may or may not be Harley. I hope not.
    *crosses fingers that Banette will be in this episode*

We need to see more of Banette. We've only seen it at the Grand Festival, and there it wasn't all that great. We've seen Cacturne everytime he's appeared and Ariados was in his most recent Contest, so Banette needs the most love D:

God I hope he doesn't get Octillery [he needs a Murkrow!] It's Probably a Pokemon used in the Contest by a Filler character of sorts.

I certainly hope so. Octan isn't a good choice at all... And YES. Jupetta-chan needs more screen time. He gets that uberspiffish appeal, then a sucky double battle. >.> There is no justice in this world...

I do like that Ariados-chan is confirmed though. It makes me a happy fangirl. <3 If he is the one to do the battling (and wins), then it'll be a step towards making up for his awful defeat against Zenigame. XP It'd be tragic if the poor dear gets betten up again... And Harley'd probably throw the biggest snit fit this side of China...

Whether or not Octan belongs to Harley, it's certainly nice to see it get some much needed screen time. For such a cool pok&#233;mon, it really has recieved the shaft.
    ~

I'm sorry but when I saw "Octan" I started thinking Red Wings.

*Pictures Harley coming in wearing a Red Wings Jersey*

I really hope he wins.
    1. I like Harley.
    2. I like Octillery.
    3. I don't like Munchlax.
    4. I don't like May.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Quote Originally Posted by Heracross
    Whether or not Octan belongs to Harley, it's certainly nice to see it get some much needed screen time. For such a cool pokémon, it really has recieved the shaft.
    It didn't get the "shaft", it's basically been mocked! That whole episode where it evolved before its remoraid friends was ridiculous.
    "Psychos... they always love comics." - Det. Elliot Stabler.

I can`t wait for the preview >.< Yea, I think May will loose this one.
    Black cat the rock <33

"Fukitsu wo todokenikitaze"
    "I've come to deliver some back luck"- Train Heartnet XIII

I've seen the preview and it's looking more and more like Octillery will be Harley's appeal Pokemon. I just hope it upstages that vile Squirtle. Long live the Red Wings mascot.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Everywhere I look, people are saying that Octillery is Harley's appeal Pokemon. o__o; More like it's his choice for battle: We see Squirtle doing his 'stuff' (And sucking.) and then Ariados. Then we see Octillery and Munchlax.

Pretty obvious to me who's gonna be doing the battling.

-The preview shows Harley and May facing off. This is gonna be awesome, people. For once, it appears we ain't gonna have the same old OMG I'M SORRY ;O; routine that the writers dump on poor Harley time and time again. THIS time, he's looking damn kicka*s.

-They show May and Harley facing off... Harley as Ariados (Seriously! Ariados with Harley's head and some fangs. XDD) and May as Munchlax. I loled.

-Harley has some damned sexy/evil scenes.

-Munchlax sucks.

-Squirtle is doing May's appeal. -_-

-Octillery is a Pokemon with suckers. And a large sucking nose. Seriously people, think of the blowjob potential! XDDDD

-HARLEY

-Awesome animation.

I'm a bit up in the air about Octillery, to be honest. I mean, Jupetta would have been awesome, and prefered. Especially since it's been shafted. And Octillery isn't really creepy like his other Pokemon...

...although, Octillery = big sucking nose = another kinky Pokemon to add to Harley's team.

I have to wonder how Malik is going to draw Octillery. o_o

Octillery, huh? If it is Harley's, we have some awesome continuity! Remember the first time they faced off, and Harley played the 'Meno-chan' story? Seeing May's reaction, he said May would get so mad she'd turn into an Octillery. In both versions. And Harley being the evil little heel he is, I think it'd make sense to tease her about that time again, huh?

Revolution FC: 2620-9865-4149

I didn't expect Harley to have a pokemon like Octillery, but hopefully it will kick Munchlax's arse and Harley will finally have his revenge on May.
    Breezy is my little sister. Anyone who messes with her has to answer to me!
    My Twin's are Trillian and Sakara

...Heh. The preview = the sex. Seriously. I wanna have Ari-chan's babies even more now. Octan(-chan?) might be okay... I still wish it was Jupetta-chan of course.

Ariados!Harley is seriously the best thing ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso
    I have to wonder how Malik is going to draw Octillery. o_o
    Sexy, I'm sure. They've made all of his other pokemon that way. And yes! Long nose + suctioned tentacles = even more potential for my dirty mind to work. *nods*

And regardless of how I feel about Octan-chan... Harley looks so damn sexy in the preview. ;.; Damn my being born a girl.

Have to agree with alfonso Harley does look awesome, their rivalry is definetly something else from others. May as munchlax and harley as ariados was really funny. And i also think it will be Octillery in the battle for harley. Squirtle is well in my opinion pretty sucky.lol. Anyways definetly the episode is looking great with nice animation and cant wait.

I pray to the high heavens that Harley gets Octilery, for some reason, I think it really suits him >.> I can't spell, I know, unless by some miracle I spelt that right o.o *watches trailer again*
    Last edited by Aikou Bupiggu; 13th January 2006 at 2:54 PM.

If he has Octillery, that would probably put to rest the speculations that he gets a Pidgey. In that case, I'd assume its either Oak's or Drew's.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

You know I've been finding rather annoying with recent previews? The crappy text that's on them as of late. I don't need telling HAKURA NO GONBE!!! thank you very much, neither do I need to know HAARII VS. HAKURA!!!

._.

YaaaaayHarley!

One thing's confusing me. In that fantastic bit where Harley turns into an Ariados (heee!), May is Munchlax. But why would Ariados vs. Munchlax be implied when the part at the end shows Munchlax vs. Octillery? I assumed Ariados would be doing the appeal. Unless it's... a double battle omg!
    Fic plugs: Taking a Chance (multi-chaptered, Contestshipping/Pokeshipping)
    Firelight (Christmas oneshot, Contestshipping)

I adopted Drew Plushie from Ama's Collection

^ Adopted by moi. Innit CUUUTE?

Quote Originally Posted by Jo-Jo
    YaaaaayHarley!

One thing's confusing me. In that fantastic bit where Harley turns into an Ariados (heee!), May is Munchlax. But why would Ariados vs. Munchlax be implied when the part at the end shows Munchlax vs. Octillery? I assumed Ariados would be doing the appeal. Unless it's... a double battle omg!
    I assuming that scene will take place before the Contest has started. Perhaps Harley will be training with Ariados while May is training with Munchlax, and it goes on from there.

I can't wait to see Harley's entrance. I'm totally avoiding spoilers before I see the episode.

MaskedManAbsolkid is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

Cool preview. I want Harley to win, and if he loses, I hope it's not because of Munchlax pulling a super move.
    Used to be Absolkid, -Absol-, Former Absolkid and Cipher Admin Absolkid!

Oh man, Octillery is in this episode? I don't care who has control of it, that character has just shot up in popularity in my book.

Octillery better lay the smackdown on every Pokemon it has to face in this episode, or I'm going to be very sad.

EDIT: I really hope whoever wrote this episode really tapped into the near endless movepool of Octillery. I mean this thing can learn freakin' flamethrower and psychic, among other crazy moves.
    Last edited by Brinstar; 13th January 2006 at 4:59 PM.

Cool..saw the preview...it was good...

and looks like baby squirtle is up to it baby cool moves again..lol...
    (>^_^)> !i!i!i! ~ŁańkaŃ \|/ ßlάĉK §ϋŃ~ !i!i!i! <(^_^<)

Click here to be directed to the game ---> Pokemon Survivor

Harley probably caught an Octillery just to piss May off, because in his first debut he said maybe May would evolve into an Octillery. Oh the irony here is delicious.

And yeah, the battle does look like Munchlax Vs. Octillery. A good thing is it looks like Octillery is very capable in battle, it seems pretty fast and looks like it knows some good moves. I hope it knows "Octazooka" or whatever that attack is called.

Jeez, is May ever going to use anything else but Squirtle in her appeals? At least use Combusken there for once. At least we can hope that Squirtle will be left with her family after the BF arc ends, as there's no need to bring an FR/LG Pokemon with her to the D/P region.

This episode will probably be Harley's last appeareance until the Grand Festival, so it's best to savor it. Hopefully at the GF we see all 4 of his Pokemon. And Bannette better get some decent screentime there, it's the most shafted of all his Pokemon.

This looks like a great episode, and if Harley wins (which is likely) its sure to be a fan favorite.
    Last edited by CyberCubed; 13th January 2006 at 6:02 PM.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast