Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Velkyn Valley *LSU accepted*

Default Velkyn Valley *LSU accepted*

For plot details on this RPG or to sign up late, please see the sign up thread

IC:
    Silver flowers gleaming in the light of the full moon, their air born pollen glistening in the crisp night time air. It would have been impossible to walk through the field without walking on the flowers, but the white ninetales, who's light blue eyes glowed in the low light conditions, wouldn't of tried even if it was possible. The flowers felt so nice and soft as they were crushed under her paws.

So this is the Velkyn valley. Nothing too special about it, I'm just glad I ate something decent recently as there looks to be little to eat here at the moment except berries. I really would hate to resort to eating those...

As she yawned, the moon light caught her fangs. They looked as if they glowed more than her eyes, though only for a moment. Instinctively she took laying down slowly, even if there were no twigs or anything that could break and make a sound beneath her or anyone around who would care if they did. Soon she was completely on the ground and her eyes slowly closed. Curling up for a more snuggly position, to conserve her high temperature, ripped some flowers from the ground and broke the steams of others. Not that it mattered, being so much hotter than most pokemon, laying there would make the flowers around her wilt anyway, especially when so far from the river.

Perhaps tomorrow more victims will move in to this death trap with so little cover to hide in whatsoever, but for now the night is nearly over and it is time to rest.

~*~

The clouds were hues from orange to pink in the brilliant sun rise. The light quickly spread across the valley floor, where some flowers were just opening and other just closing. From high up in the cliff face wall it look remarkable, even if the changing patterns were a bit slow. There were minor disturbances in the flowers as pokemon move through them, the large pokemon being visible themselves.

“It's like an itch I can scratch,” A large golden dragonite growled from his perch, staring downwards into the valley, “Its so hard t resist the urge to fly down there and deal with those whom are disturbing our flowers. Still they are our invited guests...”

“Yes, they are guests here,” A laugh came out of the shadows behind him, from another dragonite, his sister, Sanye. “And you have to be patent. As much as it is our right to start explaining to them what we think is the code of honor that they have to live by while here, we shall wait... wait till one has the nerve to confront us about it.”

“But it's such a long climb up here, it'd take hours for most pokemon to manage the climb up here. What kind of pokemon would risk so much by coming to us anyway? Why can't we just start right away or at least go to ask their opinion?”

“No, one has to show willing to speak to us. We can always assist their climb once they've shown they are determined enough. It's wrong to interfere till one of them asks us to do so, merely hoping we influence things in their favor.” Sanye leaps out of the shadows and pushes her brother, shoving him out of the cave. “You need to stretch you wings a bit, the exercise always gets your brain working in the morning. Otherwise your too much of an action person.”

Thus the sight of a dragonite, after falling a short distance before starting to use his wings, flying from it's cave is visible to those below in the valley...

Destiny of Understanding is currently up to Chapter
    Ryan’s Intermezzo: Part the Second
    Advertising pic done by GoGoTenda, full sized pic is available to look at.

I will help any active fan/reviewer of my fic in any way I can, no matter how much time I have to waste.

Litera wandered carefully through the field, heading toward Velkyn Valley. She looked at the flowers around her and smiled faintly. At least flowers have no eyes. That way I cannot destroy them... She thought sadly, knowing that whomever she locked eyes with was sure to face despair.

Litera's white-gray fur blew in the wind, which had been gradually getting stronger since she left for the valley. She had to be close; she had only been walking for days on end! She walked over to a tree and leapt up, cutting down a string of berries. She ate a few and then sat down in the shade as the sun started to climb over the mountains. She had been up all night! This in mind, Litera curled up at the base of the tree, facing away from the sun, and tried to get a nap.
    Last edited by cdra1617; 16th January 2006 at 4:47 AM.
    I am a procrastinator. Beware.

You're all fbffmelpwcegtrsopwsontb's. Yes, you are.

.Alice in Wonderland Addict.
    .RPG Lover.

RPG Profile

Grammar builds strong bones.

Proud twin to PokémonBreederChris 8P
    Proudly GenericUserName's big sister <3

Makenzie Guest

Yuzuki continued to dance through the open fields of flower that was beginning to bloom as she arrived in Velkyn Valley. The dew from the flower soaked Yuzuki a bit, but it didnt matter much. Yuzuki enjoyed Velkyn Valley so far, for flowers was Yuzuki favorite things.

The sun over the horizon begun to fade slowly, as the orange mixed color in the sky started to sink. Its getting dark. Better rest. Yuzuki sat down beside a tree, and noticed a patch of berry on a bush. A little snack wouldn't hurt. Dawn slowly turned into midnight as Yuzuki ate a few more berries. Leaning againts the tree, Yuzuki slowly closed her eyes for the night. Yuzuki drempt of the flowers all night.

"Only I… could be so unlucky… as to be… trudging through… a field of… ugly… FLOWERS!" Frozone muttered to himself as he shuffled his little black feet. His curiosity towards this 'Velkyn Valley' had him going through a field of ugly pink and blue flowers. Would he suffer all his life?
    "What is… that? A Dragonite? Here? Am I… dreaming? Shadows are… so mysterious." Frozone stared upwards at the shadow-like Dragonite in amazement. Suddenly, something else in a nearby tree caught his eye.
    "You there! Absol! Are you… lost? And… if not… could you help me? It's so… hot… here. I might not… last… much longer."
    Frozone's voice may have been cordial, but he kept his eyes away from the tree; his mother taught him to avoid eye contact with Absols unless he REALLY wanted to die.
    Either at school or at home playing World of Warcraft. If this post is new, run in terror for it means my return is nigh… or maybe I just have a question of some sort.
    I'm playing Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness currently.
    Claimed Miranda Otto as my celebrity and MagnaAngemon as teh bishie!
    DON'T CLICK THIS!!!!

Litera carefully looked over her shoulder, a mildly grumpy look covering her face. A Snorunt, complaining about the flowers. Litera thought to herself,
    "But I like flowers!" but she was too loud. She knew that sounded so stupid, even in a low voice.

The Snorunt asked her, "You there! Absol! Are you… lost? And… if not… could you help me? It's so… hot… here. I might not… last… much longer." It was avoiding her eyes.

Smart move. Litera thought before saying, "I.. do not know if I am lost." She kept her eyes on the flowers. Pretty flowers. She grumbled to herself again at how very stupid she would sound, but at least she did not say it aloud this time.

"But you need to get in the shade. Come, and do not look at me. I am taking a nap for the time being." Litera curled up again, hiding her eyes completely from the Snorunt.

.RPG Lover.

RPG Profile

"Yes, good idea. Shade… is needed. If I want to live… I need to… cool off… and… avoid your eyes, of course. Thank you for… the offer."
    Frozone shuffled under Litera's tree where it was cooler. His eyes passed over the field of flowers, his lip curling in disgust. If only there were some gray rocks around, he may have been happier. The sunrise was making everything warmer and the purples and reds were unpleasant to Frozone's tired eyes.
    "I am Frozone. Many Snorunt in my clan have tried to rename me, but I love my name too much. Foolish governing system… they don't understand. If one loves a name enough, they should keep it, not change because others want them to. Do you Absol have this problem?"
    Either at school or at home playing World of Warcraft. If this post is new, run in terror for it means my return is nigh… or maybe I just have a question of some sort.
    DON'T CLICK THIS!!!!

Litera found this Snorunt to be quite amusing. He was really interesting, but she couldn't stare. She just listened.

Again he begun to speak. "I am Frozone. Many Snorunt in my clan have tried to rename me, but I love my name too much. Foolish governing system… they don't understand. If one loves a name enough, they should keep it, not change because others want them to. Do you Absol have this problem?"

Litera laughed dryly at this cold little creature. "Absol do not like to live with one another. We are loners. If we were not, there would be much trouble. Disasters..." She shook her head, letting her tears fall.

"We are born. We live with our parents until our eyes open. During that time, our ears open and we learn our names. As soon as we can see, we are on our own." Litera yawned widely. "That is my story for you. Good night, Frozone." She said, looking at the sky. Now she put her head in her paws and fell into a deep, much needed sleep.

.RPG Lover.

RPG Profile

Makenzie Guest

Yuzuki overheard some pokemon talking. Slowly getting up to see what was going on, she saw an absol and a snorunt talking.

"I am Frozone. Many Snorunt in my clan have tried to rename me, but I love my name too much. Foolish governing system… they don't understand. If one loves a name enough, they should keep it, not change because others want them to. Do you Absol have this problem?"

"Absol do not like to live with one another. We are loners. If we were not, there would be much trouble. Disasters..."

Yuzuki watched as they talked. Yuzuki again was leaning againts another tree. Some new friends to make. Not long later did Yuzuki fall asleep once again.
    Last edited by Makenzie; 16th January 2006 at 8:46 PM.

Once again, Tenshou was alone. He liked it like this. It was quiet, and easy to get some sleep. But today was different. Although it was somewhat peaceful where he was, except for some Murkrow that kept 'kawing' once in a while, it was a still peaceful.

To pass the time, the Donphan decided to start rolling about. He rolled in a perfect circle then hit random boulders and trees, which made the various bird pokemon fly out in fear. Tenshou stopped rolling and went back to his resting place.

Now that those pesky distractions were gone, maybe now he could get some sleep. Now that 'kawing' had stopped, it was dead quiet. Nothing was heard at all. This was to Tenshou's liking. He curled himself up, and went to sleep.

But to the Donphan's surprise, he still was unable to sleep at all. He was tired, but could not fall asleep. Did he have insomnia? Whatever it was, Tenshou was growing annoyed of it. He had to get some sleep, even if it was not nighttime. He had to sleep for atleast 15 hours a day or he would be grumpier then his usual self.

"Maybe a drink of water will help me out," he said calmly to himself.

The curled up into a ball, and started rolling towards a nearby stream.
    Last edited by DKzM0mA; 16th January 2006 at 1:08 PM.

OOC: I take it since it's a valley that it's located beyond a couple of hills, no?

IC:

Sapphire looked around wearily as she stood shakily behind an Oran berry tree. A stressful sigh escaped her mouth "I have been traveling so long..So desperate to..get to the place...where there are now....evil ones......" Sapphire's legs shook as she fell to the ground. She quickly got up and shook out her fur. "B-but nows not the time to give up!" She said determinly, although it didn't sound so determined with her tired voice.

Sapphire stretched out each of her paws and continued trotting foward, from behind one Oran Berry tree, to another, turning her head from left to right, cautiously looking out for stray Pokemon. She traveled until she got to a point where the forest was thinning. Sapphire gazed up at a giant hill in front of her, where the line of trees finally stopped. "This..must be it..." Sapphire whispered tiredly to herself. She arched her back and sprang up to the hill. Running up, Sapphire's fur began to puff, until it looked as she was just a giant puffball, nothing else. 'But stray Pokemon can get me easily out in the open like this" She thought franticly, running up the hill at full speed "So. I've..Got to....Hurr-" Suddnely Sapphire stopped in mid sentence as she started pummeling down the hill. She let out a high pitched shreek as she continued rolling downward.

When a pokemon stumbles and falls, when one gets a limp, there is opportunity for such weakness to be exploited.

The heat of the sunlight wasn't noticeable for Kitsune on her fur, it being unable to heat her because of the temperature she was already up to. Still she stirred uncomfortably. It was too quiet for sleeping out in the open. Usually sounds were a bad thing for a sleeping ninetales, but when accompanied of the feeling of emptiness that came with the place having no life for so long, it was actually like a ghost trying to rip your soul from your body... at least, it was to an imaginative ninetales who occasionally reached out past the five normal senses.

She slowly uncurled, her open eyes taking in the surroundings, and soon she was on her feet. Lack of scents of pokemon nearby, another uncomfortable thing. Relying on my eye sight for a few days till there are enough scents around is going to be annoying. If only my eye sight was as good as a flying pokemons, or at least one of the humanoid pokemon.

A flicker of movement, a flash of light brown with possibly a hint of white. Kitsune sprung to full speed towards it before even thinking about what it could be. It was tumbling down the edge of the valley, the part where the dragons seemed to of slacked off a bit on their manipulation of nature. Still the figure was an eevee, unaccompanied by evolved forms of its kind, not that any of those would of slowed Kitsune down much.

“Greetings little one,” Kitsune flicked her tongue to reveal her fangs, carefully making them catch the morning sunlight so as to make them look dangerous. It would often require encouragement like that to get a pokemon to run after such a fall, the exceptions all running afterwards no matter what they see. “It's nice to see another fox, I can hardly try to deceive you. You see I'm hungry, you've had a little stumble showing weakness, thus you look like an easy meal to me.”

I can smell this one is female, too bad that information isn't very useful. She also smells tired and weak, but is she smart enough to figure out what the best action for her now is? I hope fear deludes her enough so logic doesn't come into her head.

OOC:Things to note: Everyone seems to want to sleep just when the sun is rising, it does seem a bit odd. Sure there are nocturnal pokemon who would do that, but not all pokemon are like that. Still its understandable considering the long trip into the valley.

DKzM0ma: You may think its smart to use roll out for movement, but how can your character perceive his surroundings? Eye sight is completely out as you've curled up in a ball, same with sense of smell due to the spinning removing the possibility of knowing which direction the scents are coming from... perhaps sound could work if your character had the ability to perceive the world through echoes like a bat, but you certainly can't do that.

Tottoko Hamutaro: Actually the valley isn't the tiny little type that's over hills, it's the type that's over unscalable mountains (Which seem to not exist when viewed from outside the valley... oddly enough the place exists outside the normal rules of space as stated in the plot), with the only access bing underground tunnels. Still, no need to edit. I'm sure one of the tunnels exits half way up the mountainside, and the dragons could of left a few trees.

I will help any active fan/reviewer of my fic in any way I can, no matter how much time I have to waste.

Fergah gazed down at the field filled with flowers, flowers and more flowers, the sea of them seeming to continue forever. As the thought of it, he had liked it more in the underground path they had came from few minutes ago. The colors hurt his only working eye, making him blink and keep it narrowed as he looked back.

The two idiots aren't here yet. Good. Now, I am able sneak away from them Taking one dedicated step forwards, he learned that the flowers weren't as short as it seemed from the hill above. Falling in and smashing his nose on the ground, he got up groaning, wishing that he wouldn't posses such a strong sense of smell, as the scent from the flowers made him dizzy and gave him the feeling of sickness.

With a quick shake of his head, he began walking forwards, trying to hold his breath every now and then, not being able to see anything in the forest of flowers that surrounded him, the flowers being taller than him. Knowing not where he was going, he kept on walking, hoping to get as far away from the other two hounds as possible. Luckily for him, he had been able to sneak away, while Rovu argued with some random Pidgey about potatoes. Really, talking about randomness.

Fergah lifted his head as the endless sea of tall flowers seemed to finally come to an end. But as he ran forward, wanting to see was there any prey, he got faced with another sea of flowers, this time the normal size. Fergah wanted nothing more than to roar in anger as the sun reflected its golden rays from this newly found obstacle, but he knew that by doing so, Rovu and Priedo would surely locate him.

Just then, his worst fear came to be as he heard a familiar, cheery voice. "Hey, you, blacky! You forgot about us! Don't worry, we'll be right with 'ya!"

Turning around in terror, Fergah was soon faced with the smiling face of Rovu, who instantly began to jump around Fergah. "I found you! Now, will I go to hide?" he jumped up and down, his paws touching the ground so lightly and quickly, that Fergah was almost unable to see it. Actually, he hoped that he wouldn't see the whole Manectric.

"Yes, you should go to hide. But don't wonder why if I will never find you..." Fergah muttered to answer, turning around from the hyper electric type, who seemed to have noticed the flowers only now.

"Haa, look at these flowers! So beautiful! And so good smelling!" He jumped up and down again, collecting few flowers on his mouth. Fergah kept on going, crushing many flowers under his black paws, grinning every time he saw one of the flowers to get crushed. As Rovu noticed that, he couldn't be without commenting it. "Hey, Blackey, stop it! These flowers haven't done anything to 'ya!" he ran up to Fergah and tried to put up an angry face, but even when he was frustrated, he still had that strange, cheery glint in his eyes.

"They exist", Fergah muttered, keeping on destroying the flowers as he walked past Rovu.

"Hey, that's not enough reason to hate them 'ya know. I mean, I exist too, but you don't hate me, now do 'ya?" Rovu shouted after him, still trying to maintain the &#180;angry&#180; look of his, as he tried to fix the crushed flowers.

"Oh, but I do", Fergah replied and finally stopped, turning around and glaring down at the Manectric's back. "In fact..." he took few quick steps forward, his fangs flashing as he opened his mouth to sink them on the electric hound's neck. However, when his mouth was mere inches away from Rovu's neck, an angry shout stopped him on his tracks.

"Stop!" the voice ordered, leaving no option to act otherwise, for the voice sounded strict and irritated.

Fergah backed away from the Manectric, knowing that in a fight, he would lose to the source of that voice. So, instead of biting Rovu's head off, he turned to stare at the passage filled with the tall flowers, where the voice had came from.

Soon, the distant figure of Priedo's came in sight, his pitch black fur glowing in the sun light. His expression was blank like always, showing no signs of any feelings that his voice did. His eyes glowed in the shimmering sun, as he turned to look at Fergah.

"..." was Fergah's response, and with one final glare to Rovu who had had no idea what was happening up until now, Fergah left walking, leaving the two behind once more.

Rovu blinked, his mouth filled with flowers. "Waffs goffen info hif?" he asked, not realizing that his voice got pretty much made unclear by the flowers.

"Come, let us follow him", was all Prideo answered as he, too, walked past the Manectric, who soon ran to walk beside Fergah, who now bore a dissapointed expression. After this path of flowers, he would see the inner parts of the valley. But still he had yet to seen any other Pok&#233;mon. Maybe his dreams of wide open hunting grounds, filled with unprepared prey was not so close to reality as the thought.
    Last edited by GoldenHouou; 16th January 2006 at 9:43 PM.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

"This valley is already boring." The Meowth blinked into the sun, having only stepped out of a large cavern moments ago. He padded into the field before him, then stretched his back in a purely cat-like way. The two birds in his company followed after him, the black-purple Murkrow using a wing to shield his own eyes. Zalin batted at a flower, knocking the petals to the ground. He watched them fall, then continued on to another, and another. Soon, there was a five foot radius circle of headless flowers around the cat.

"How could you be bored if we just go here? Besides, you seem to be entertaining yourself nicely by killing all the innocent flowers." Web, a large Farfetch'd, pointed his leek at a few of the destroyed plants. Zalin looked at him blankly before turning back towards the flowers. Web merely ruffled his feathers in a 'fine, don't listen' kind of way. Instead, he walked away from the cat and eyed the branches of the trees which fringed the clearing. They held various berries, which made Web remember how long it had been since he'd last eaten. The Murkrow, now adjusted to the brightness, followed Web's gaze and spotted the food. The black bird's stomach rumbled audibly before he hastily leapt into flight towards a tree branch. Web waddled after him on foot, leaving Zalin alone to decapitate defensless flowers.

"Look, duck! Krow found food!" The Murkrow cawed down to Web, smiling at the thought of a meal. He licked his beak before using its hooked tip to pull berries off their stalks. Krow began to devour the fruit as if he'd never eaten before and would never eat again. Web glared at him in mild disgust before taking wing long enough to land on his own branch to start feeding.

It was at this point that Zalin noticed his bird friends had left. He watched them eat for a few seconds before deciding that he would not stoop to eating berries. Having managed to catch and eat at least part of a Paras in the caverns (the left claw and right mushroom) before it woke up, Zalin could easily skip this meal and go find some real fun on his own. Making sure that both Krow and Web were thoroughly occupied with gorging themselves, Zalin crouched low among the grass and snuck off through the field.

These flowers are annoying, but they certainly make great cover. Combined with my adorably small body and the flower's overpoweringly pungent scent, I should be near undetectable. Zalin let out a little snicker of delight as he moved through the field. Indeed, he was stealthy, only letting his location be known by the occasional flower that bent too low when he move past it, bowing down to him and pointing out his location. He stopped moving, flattened his ears, and poked his eyes just above the flowers. In the distance, at roughly 9:30, was a white Ninetales and a worn out looking Eevee. Yes! Now is the time to strike! Zalin sunk back down to the ground and turned to crawl towards the foxes.

OOC: GoldenHouou, you are my god for posting an awesome length post ^^

"Fine, then. Go to sleep! I do not care."
    Frozone's annoyance was audible in his voice as he spoke to the dozing Absol. However he stopped suddenly as a noise caught his attention.
    "It's nice to see another fox, I can hardly try to deceive you. You see I'm hungry, you've had a little stumble showing weakness, thus you look like an easy meal to me."
    "What is going on here? Is everyone angry or is it just these ugly flowers that makes Pokémon irritable? At any rate, this must be resolved! You there, sleeping Absol! Wake up! Something's up!"
    Frozone scrambled out of the pleasant shade of the tree into the dangerous sunlight. He shuffled as fast as he could to where the Ninetales and Eevee were.
    "Hey, you! What… do you think… you're…"
    Frozone's voice trailed off as he realized who he was speaking to.
    What in the world? It's a white Ninetales! My mother told me to stay away from fire types!
    Frozone stood his ground, but trembled inside. His foolishness was plain to him.
    DON'T CLICK THIS!!!!

Morning came too soon for Kali, she had been forced to rest throughout the night due to Tiki’s love of the sunlight, and it wasn’t in her favour. After meeting Tiki, she had been forced to live her life in the daylight, under the harsh rays of the sun instead of the cool, calmness of the moon.

She awoke to an irritating pecking upon her skull; it seemed that Tiki was refreshed and ready to start another day anew. As young as he was, Kali could not help but feel some irritation towards the small Natu. She would never get use to his wake up calls no matter how hard she tried.

She gave a wide yawn. The sun caught her teeth and made them gleam under its rays; she could have sworn that she saw Tiki flinch before all was obscured by tears. She hadn’t been getting much sleep lately, hat with the call of the moon and, more than anything the need for a good meal, she had been reduced to eating berries along side Tiki because of little life in the lakes and ponds.

“Kali, come let’s go!”

The Houndoom groaned and forced herself up onto her wobbling legs. She cast a glare to Tiki’s back as he flew off ahead a little to stretch his wings before they continued on their path.

They really didn’t know where they were heading to, they just wandered around aimlessly it seemed, looking for something that would interest them, though there was little much to do in the wild as of late, and Kali had a sudden urge to hunt and kill, though she would never admit in from of Tiki in fear that he would leave.

She quickly caught up with the small bird Pokemon and did little more than shiver as Tiki’s talons dug into her shoulder so that he sat perched in his usual spot.

“What are we doing today, Kali?”

The youngling was just full of questions.

“I suppose the same thing we do every other day, Tiki. Wander around and take up whatever pleases us.”

“Oh.”

‘"Oh?” This is all he has to say? Normally he cannot keep his mouth shut for two seconds.’ Kali thought inwardly, wondering if anything was wrong with the oddly coloured Natu.

“Hmm”

“Hmm”

It seemed this day would be spend mostly in silence.

Makenzie Guest

Yuzuki yawned as she stretched out from last night. She looked around and noticed the absol and snorunt were gone. Since Yuzuki hadn't had much to eat yesterday, Yuzuki stared to snack on some berry. It's so queit. So peachful Yuzuki thought. The only thing on Yuzuki mind was making friends, but it appeared none of them were here.
    Yuzuki's leg were still aching from last night, so she decided to lean againts another tree. She closed her eyes and started to enjoy the peacefulness.

Yuzuki was resting carefully againts the trees. The sun slowly appeared over the horizon. Yuzuki could hear nothing but wind, which was awkward. It was Velkyn Valley, isnt there suppose to be more pokemon here? What happened to that snorunt and absol? Yuzuki opened her eyes again, and started to think.

Then, a gust of wind whipped past Yuzuki sending her flying through the air and lanading face first into the open meadow. Yuzuki scratch her face from the pain and noticed something running. Out of curiousity, Yuzuki followed the the blur that was running. Since Yuzuki was slow, the thing was out of sight before she knew it.

Yuzuki decided to dance in the meadow before exploring this new area Yuzuki has just arived to. On the edge of Yuzuki eyes, a yellow blur raced across the meadow after the thing in the sky. Kirlia with her curiosity followed the yellow blue by teleporting behind trees to see where she was going.

Eventually, Yuzuki got tired and was no longer able to follow the yellow blur, and because she was low on stamina and her fatigue was bad, she decided to sit down and rest once again. Yuzuki felt a disturbance in the air, but what could she do? All of the pokemon were running.

Yuzuki wished she at least had a friend.

OOC: Oh, eh, thanks GoGoTenda. ^_^

IC:
    Finally, after a long while of walking among the flower sea and trying to avoid its scents, Fergah could sigh out or relief; a forest, thick and shady one, was only few feet away from him, and it seemed that the flowers were a lot shorter in the forest itself. With a grin, Fergah began his walk towards the woods, the sun shimmering on his shaggy fur.

Rovu, who had been stopping every now and then, in order to have some weird converstation with flowers, or like Fergah called it, `Communication of two alike minds`, had finallu noticed the forest as well, but he wasn't too happy about it.

"Aaa-aa... do we have to go there? I wanna collect these flowers! I already have a blue one, and red, and yellow, and-" his sentence was cut off as Prideo decided to answer.

"Yes", Priedo said simply and walked past the dissapointed Manectric, who was trying his best to keep the flowers he collected between his claws.

"But..." seeing that Priedo had no intention of chaning his mind anytime soon, and that Fergah was already deep in the forest, Rovu lowered his eyebrows, sighing heavily "Aww... man."

Though dissapointed, he was dedicated to follow the two, and so, within seconds, he had already ran past Priedo and reached Fergah, who had crouched on the ground, his eyes fixed on something behind the bushes. As he walked up to the Mightyena, Rovu looked at the same direction Fergah was facing, but being unable to see anything, he shrugged and decided to break the silence that so annoyed him.

"There's nothing there man! But hey, whaddya think of this blue flower I found? Kinda neat, no?" Rovu asked, swinging the blue flower in front of Fergah's face. The Mightyena gave a death glare to the electric hound before fixing his eyes to the spot he had been watching, but as he did so, that something was there no longer. Apparently, it had got scared of the racket, and fled.

Fergah just stared at the spot, his working eye widened in disbelief. Slowly, however, the realization hit him; Rovu, that irritating Electrike-like Manectric that had followed him for months, had now scared away the only possible prey for days. Rovu, however, didn't seem to realize that, nor the danger he was now in.

"Hey, you okay man? You look... shocked?" Rovu had positioned his face right in front of Fergah's, who was still staring at the same spot, anger slowly rising in him. Rovu, however, was completely unaware of that. "Blackey?" he asked, swaying his green paw in front of the Mightyena, who had finally made an effort to move, thought it was only him lowering his head and closing his eyes as he tried to held the anger. But Rovu jumping around him wasn't exactly helping.

"Hey? Blackey?" he kept on swaying his paw, every now and then slapping the Dark-Type with one of the blue flowers. "Helllloooo-ooo-"

"You... You little..." Fergah had had enough. He stood up, his face still on the Manectric who was now smiling, showing how ignorant he was. "You..."

"Hm? What about me? Ah, but at least you heard me. I was afraid you had lost your hearing too. I mean having no right eye and ears would make you, I dunno... weird. Or weak! Haha! That's it, but anyway, the flower-" Rovu had not noticed the Mightyena closing in on him every second he spoke, for he had been too busy to put the flowers in order from the lightest color to the darkest.

"You ignorant... this is the last day you ever see..." Fergah muttered, lowering his head behind the Manectric, who barely had enough inteliqence to turn around. "For now, I will-" Fergah's eye flashed as he prepared himself for jump, Rovu just blinking.

"Haha, so we're playing `it`now, aren't we? Okay, you get to be the it!" Rovu leaped back and left running in the forest, laughing as he went, despite the fact that he was now chased by a ruthless killer.

Few minutes after the two had left the area, Prideo walked there, looking down at the flowers, rising his eyebrows a bit, before loking around. Seeing nobody, he took one of the flowers in his mouth and crunched it down, befroe lifting his head and seeing two characters running in a circle further away, before one of them left the circle, causing the other one to ran after it.

"..." was Priedo's response upon seeing his companions like that, not to mention hearing the laugh of Rovu, who might soon be shorter by his head. Rising his eyebrows once more, Priedo left walking, after the two, knowing that though Fergah was slower than Rovu, he was durable, and there was no point for Priedo running after him and wearing himself out, when he could just walk closer to the forest and wait the two to wear themselves out. However, that could take a while.... That in mind, Priedo layed down under one of the trees.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Little time had passed, but Litera was restless. She sat up, the sun blinding her vision. Her eyes remained closed as she stretched out, yawning widely. Then she took a peek around. There were few pokemon, but there was still a small vine with a few berries on it in front of her.

Of course, no one is around. Litera's stomach grumbled pitiously. I am hungry... she thought, looking at the berries. She nibbled off the last of them and stood up, taking a quick look around. The breeze blew over her again, gently this time.

Litera begun walking toward some flashes in the distance, her legs weak with fatigue. Though she had needed sleep, she had been too ready to move on. Still, she pressed further until she stumbled upon a Kirlia, resting in the open field.

Litera looked at the ground around the sleeping Kirlia. Then she walked a few feet further out, but realized that it was too much. She flopped over on her belly and lay there, too tired to move. She mumbled angrily about how tired she was, but her legs were too worn to make her stand, so she lay there, murmuring to herself.

.RPG Lover.

RPG Profile

Sapphire landed on the hard ground with a loud 'thud'. She rolled off a few feet, spinning up dust as she went. 'Oooww' She stopped spinning and got up immediatly, looking franticly around. She lifted her head up to meet to red eyes of a Ninetails. 'Ninetails! Aah!' Sapphire's fur puffed out on all ends. She didn't even stay long enough to hear the Nintails finish her statement. She kicked up her hind feet, spitting up dirt toward the direction of the Ninetails, and sped off.

Sapphire only got a few feet before she was knocked to the ground again. She got up franticly and looked up, this time to meet the eyes of a Snorunt. Sapphire let out a frightened shreik as she ran the opposite direction of both of them, diving into the flowers. Her eyes were wide as she continued runnig, not slowing her pace.

Run..Run until you die or it will mean death.

Sapphire ran, this time spotting an Absol in the shade of a nearby tree. Sapphire let out yet another squeack of terror as she ran into the center of the flower feild. 'Theres Pokemon everywhere! I can't run..' She leaped up off the ground and dove into a path of tall flowers. She curled up into a tight ball, both ears flat on her head. 'I..I can;t hide either!!' Sapphire thought to herself franticly, looking around for any other Pokemon. Her eyes were wide with fear and her puffed up fur wouldn't settle. 'What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do???' Sapphire plunged out of the flowers again and raced foward, not even paying attention to where she was looking. Sapphire yelped as her soft head connected to the hard bark of an Oran Berry tree. She stumbled a few steps and then fell to the ground.

Sapphire swung over from side to side, failing miserably to get up. Blood was trickling out of the corner of her mouth. She finallly managed to struggle up and limp foward. "Must..Get..Away..."

OOC: So now you see how Sapphire's exoerience with one bad Pokemon left her...

Oh, and ok. If you don't want me to edit then thats fine ^^"

Makenzie Guest

Yuzuki was awoken by something hitting her. She looked around and noticed the same absol last night that was talking to the snorunt. Noticing the absol's weak appearance, she walked over to her.

Yuzuki was kind of scared to talk to something so threat-like. Yuzuki noticed that not only was she weak, but she was tired. Yuzuki had an idea. She teleported to the same berry bush earlier last night, picked a few and teleported back to the absol.

She carefully placed a few next to the absol, and went back to lying down. She peered into the sky, and noticed something orange flew by.

I wonder that that is.

Litera sat up in her weakness, looking at some berries that had appeared in front of her. How... did those get there? She thought, staring. Not that it mattered. It was food, and she was hungry still. She ate the berries happily, gulping them down quickly.

Then Litera turned her head to see the same Kirlia from before; luckily it was staring at the sky. She smiled and stood up, walking closer while still avoiding the Kirlia's eyes.

"Hi," Litera said to the resting Kirlia as cordially as she could, "My name's Litera. You brought those berries didn't you? I thank you." She said, looking around. Thank goodness for the kind-hearted. I hope she does not look at my eyes...

.RPG Lover.

RPG Profile

Seeing a strange pokemon freeze with fear at seeing her after starting to say something was amusing. Still, not recognizing the species meant it would be impossible to know what it could do. As Kitsune looked at the new comer, the eevee let out a yelp containing words full of fear before beginning to run. It had started to run already, perhaps the fall wasn't as bad as it looked. Still it ran directly away from her, bumping into the new comer before managing to run off.

Kitsune took a few steps towards the strange pokemon, staring right into its eyes. “Greetings, do you realize what you have done?” Kitsune tried to sound as threatening as she could. It was just too bad she couldn't growl like other canines. A chill in the air told her something about the creature, and her tails started to flick against each other. Small sparks of blue flames swirled behind her, spinning together into the small fireballs known as will-o-wisp. “Ah, but you can correct your mistake. You see in return for me not boiling your insides, which wouldn't be too hard, You'll go and cool that eevee off.”

She tossed the will-o-wisps at the feet of her new 'ally', being careful that they were not close enough to harm the fire weak ice type. She turned her back and started to walk off, raising her nine of her tails erect “I'll be back to check on your progress a little later, and I want the eevee alive.”

I hope the eevee is alright, I wish I hadn't scared it so much. It's all the ice types fault for distracting me that the eevee ran off into uncharted danger in which it'll likely die.

A gentle breeze blew past, and facing the wind she sniffed the air to pick up the scents it carried... She paused for a moment at the surprise in what she found out. A fresh scent of death, other than the live absol she could also smell was upwind of her somewhere. Something dead in the valley already, certainly a shock...

No, its the scent of a houndoom, it was impossible to tell if they were dead or alive by scent alone. The stench of their horrible flames made sure they smelt dead all the time, and when they rot enough for the scent to change the meat was always too rotten for even a desperate carrion eater to touch. Usually its a death trap for my kind, stumping into what they first assume re a large group of dead houndoom.

She walked slowly after the scent, though not out of fear as she never paused to look up. There was enough distance to travel before reaching the source of the scent to not worry yet. It got stronger and stronger as she walked, soon it'll be very close, then using cover to be able to sneak up to check on how alive it was... It would be easy with so few pokemon around.

I smell only one, dead means an easy meal, though I'd have to of not eaten in a month to try to eat something so horrible. Still, I am a little curious... Not good, there is not enough cover to hide in here. I'm not used to open planes.

As her head jerks upwards she finds herself staring straight at what she had been tracking, and that she would have been in sight for a few minutes at least...

OOC: Sorry if Kitsune's knowledge of certain pokemon is very limited, but her upbringing was sort of isolated... actually it wasn't really, just she never went to Hoenn. I also greatly apologize of her view on houndoom, but they do burn away toxins that build up in their bodies in their flames so its sort of understandable for Kitsune to have her view.

Since there are two houndoom (Kali, belonging to Ookami, and Priedo belonging to GoldenHouou), I shall let who ever posts first to decide who got tracked by Kitsune. Still nothing is saying it isn't a dead NPC houndoom either, which'd add a bit of mystery to the RPG too.

Makenzie Guest

Yuzuki couldn't help feel a disturbance in the air. She focused something in her mind, trying to figure out, She couldn't make it out, nor was she able to know why it was so disturbing. Yuzuki knew something wasn't right in Velkyn Valley, but what could she do? It may be worth it comming, but was it really worth it?

Then she heard a voice. "Hi."

Yuzuki lost concentration, thinking she wasn't focusing enough. "My name's Litera. You brought those berries didn't you? I thank you."

Yuzuki was still concentrating, even though she lost her concentration. Well, that isn't the disturbance. She tried again to figure out the disturbance. A gentle breeze went by, and she was able to make out a little bit of the disturbance. It want revenge. A chilling feeling went down her spine.

Yuzuki opened her eyes and noticed the same absol beside her that she gave berries to. "Hi Litera, my name is Yuzuki." Yuzuki noticed the absol was not facing her directly. What a strange pokemon...

Because Yuzuki is an emotional pokemon, she could sense absol being worried about something. Beside that, Yuzuki knew this absol would be a great friend. Could this absol be worried about something? Something wasn't right, her body was faced at Yuzuki, but her head was turned away. If she's not looking at me, how can I see her face then?

Thinking about the absol was even more confusing than the disturbance. A gentle breeze went by, and the disturbance grew.

"Hi Litera, my name's Yuzuki." came the reply from the Kirlia, which had been thinking, apparently. About what, however, Litera did not know. As she glanced at the Kirlia, avoiding its eyes, it became more apparent that something was troubling her. But she did seem lonely...

...But what kind of company is an Absol? The most help we can be is to get a boulder to fall on your head. Litera thought sarcastically. Still... She turned her head toward Yuzuki, keeping her eyes on the ground, and spoke to her again.

"You seem lonely. Mind if I stick around for a while?" Litera said, sitting next to her. The Kirlia seemed to be pleased with that; perhaps she was lonely after all.

.RPG Lover.

RPG Profile

The suns rays shined airily through gaps in the mighty trees, their rays splashing the ground with a cool warmth that tickled the fancy of any creature lucky enough to be bathing in its embrace. A breeze wafted merrily along the branches, shaking berries from their roost to feed the dainty creatures that so securely walked the paths below, laden with good cheer and blissful arrivals to a new home. Billowy clouds languidly drifted across the shining blue sky, giving just the right amount of cover from the suns glaring form, and the grand oaks and whatnot cast perky patches of shade to rest in.

Well, maybe somewhere else.

Three zigzagoon scurried across the dirt, ignoring the painful twigs and rocks jabbing their paws in sheer fear of their plight. Something was chasing them. Something. Their eyes darted to and fro, anxiously twitching as they scampered along diagonally. The rear member heard a sound on the fringes of their wake and shrieked, pumping her little legs faster then ever she had before. Long ago had the trio used up their stamina for quick attack, with which they had outdistanced their foe, but now he – or it – had eaten up the considerable distance and was on their tails. Literally.

The zigzagoon now behind the others passed under a low-hanging branch, thinking himself safe just before a claw clenched his fluffy tail and tore him away, too surprised to even shriek. The others knew he was gone - how wouldn’t they? - but stopping was not an option. Then, before their very gazes, dropped a terrifying insect pokemon. Pinsir. Their comrade was slung across one shoulder, head lolling at an anatomically odd angle. With a rasping chuckle, his anterior end dipped low, scooping up one prey in his horns and squeezing until the savage crack of bone was heard.

Meanwhile, his hand rocketed out, smashing the final beast from above, instantly killing the poor thing.

“Having fun there, Nya’ark?” came a sarcastic voice from the branches of a tree, where a golduck lounged comfortably, watching his ally rip through the flesh and fur, consuming the juicy meat inside. “Pah…disgusting, gimme plants or fish any day.”

“To each his own,” shrugged the cruel hunter apathetically through a mouthful of bleeding intestines.

“Hah, right,” replied Swraiil sardonically, “done eating there, buddy? Still hungry?”

“No,” said Ark curtly, greedingly launching chunk after chunk of food into his mouth, the one word meant to answer both questions.

“Good, ‘cause there’s an eevee a bit off that just ran headlong into a tree.” For a moment, neither spoke, then the fowl came upon an interesting thought, “suppose it knows where the river is? I need a good swim after all this trekking.”

Cramming a few more heaps of shredded muscle into his meal, the pinsir began peeling bark away from an oran tree, looking for sap to end the feast, “Maybe so. Go see, duck.”

“I think I will,” and with that, Swraiil leaped from his perch and stepped lightly to the writhing fox, bending down and putting a webbed hand over its forehead to keep the little pokemon from squirming, “Hey, hey, you there. Cool it, I’m herbivorous, if that’s what you’re so worried about, guy. Listen, you know where I can find a river?”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast