Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teen Titans Ships

Default Teen Titans Ships

I think mostly Robin and Starfire and Jynx and Kid Flash. But what do you think?

Beast Boy/Tara
    Cyborg/Bumble Bee

Well there's two ships that are confirmed canon now that the show is over:

Robin/Starfire
    Kid Flash/Jinx

I really like Starfire/Raven though. Ever since that episode in the first season where they switched bodies I loved that ship. Since their personalities are so different it would be amusing to see them together.

In one of the comics Raven kisses Starfire too, too bad that didn't happen in the cartoon.
    Last edited by CyberCubed; 16th January 2006 at 5:12 PM.

I lovelovelove Raven/BeastBoy. Sadly not canon, though. Robin/Starfire is great, too.

Jinx hooked up with Kid Flash? Interesting.
    Fic plugs: Taking a Chance (multi-chaptered, Contestshipping/Pokeshipping)
    Firelight (Christmas oneshot, Contestshipping)

I adopted Drew Plushie from Ama's Collection

^ Adopted by moi. Innit CUUUTE?

I support Robin/Starfire. I have heard that Starfire kisses robin sometime in the cartoon but i dont know.
    Proud shipper of:
    ]xX. SatoshiHikari CloudTifa RoxasOlette SoraKairi DaisukeHikari TaichiSora SatoshiKasumi NarutoSakura xX.
    Oh crap... Hikari's dub name is Dawn. Retch.
    I wuw Latios and Espeon and Togetic

HUGE Robin x Starfire fan here (I even claimed it in the Couple-Claiming Thread =P). It's definitely my favorite Teen Titans ship.

I also love Beast Boy x Raven...Their personalities are so different; it's such an amusing ship. XD It's just too cute.

Forgive me, but I can't stand Beast Boy x Tara...It just irks me for some reason. >_> I dunno, there's something about that ship that just doesn't seem right, but I can't put my finger on it. o_O

ZR
    Last edited by Valkyrie X; 29th January 2006 at 3:41 AM.

smug it up.

Ooh! I like Robin/Starfire and Terra/BB. I know, boring canon ships, (well, in the case of the second one, whether it's canon or not is debatable, but...) but I'm the type who supports shippings that have evidence, and that I like. Usually both.

This lovely banner was made by Faerie.
    My Devaintart gallery
    Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have
    trouble remembering how to fly
    Oh, and I claimed Sora from the Kingdom Hearts games in the bishie thread. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Jo-Jo
    I lovelovelove Raven/BeastBoy.
    They kissed in a comic. There was a picture of it in another thread somewhere, I'll find it...

Anyway though, I like Beast Boy x Terra, Robin x Raven, Robin x Starfire, and Kid Flash x Jynx. BB x Raven phails. D:

... Wow, my ships are so... Dull. Ah well. o_o

EDIT: Found the pic. Clickie.

About Kid Flash and Jynx... Was it canon in the comics too? From what I heard, he was in love with Raven, but Raven didn't love him back. o_o
    Last edited by cold_katanagirl; 17th January 2006 at 12:07 AM.

I don't see y Beastboy x Raven isn't canon they've had their moments!!!!! Also I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE THE ROBIN x STARFIRE ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The prom episode was great!!
    twins with: Uza-chan | paired with: Staryu
    pkmn trainer Light → 1 badge. 3 [oshawott, pansear, munna]. nacrene city ♥

I really haven't seen any season 5, but from watching 1-4, I say Terra/BB, and Robin/Star.
    Although I saw the series finale(season 5) (and yes, I say series, because I presume it's the last episode) and Kid Flash and Jinx looked...in love. :3

Today was the final episode of Teen Titans, not the last one with the Brotherhood of Evil.

The final episode was appalling however, most fans will probably be disappointed how it ends.

Hint: If you watched the final episode of Angel (Buffy spinoff), you'll know what to expect from the last ep of Teen Titans. :/

An episode of Teen Titans came on today?

... WHAT HAPPENED?! DAMMIT I HAVE TO KNOW! *goes insane*

Don't worry, the episode will air again on Toonami this Saturday. Today they aired the ep as a bonus on Miguzi.

You'll be disappointed though, trust me. The series finale gives us more questions than answers.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed
    Don't worry, the episode will air again on Toonami this Saturday. Today they aired the ep as a bonus on Miguzi.

You'll be disappointed though, trust me. The series finale gives us more questions than answers.
    ... Damn it. I have a band concert all day Saturday. Damn region band. <__<

... Gah. I wish it would come on again today.

Meh, the final episode makes the whole series feel worthless, so you're not missing much. (I wish the series ended with the one where they defeated the Brotherhood of Evil and this one didn't exist)

Although it does make past ship a possibility again. Otherwise bah.

Today was the final episode of Teen Titans, not the last one with the Brotherhood of Evil.
    You mean TODAY? As in Sunday? >.< When did that happen?? And you think it might repeat?

Couples I favor happen to be Cyborg/Jynx (damn you, future!Impulse, just damn you), Robin/Raven, Raven/Starfire, and Aqualad/Speedy.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Meh, the final episode makes the whole series feel worthless, so you're not missing much. (I wish the series ended with the one where they defeated the Brotherhood of Evil and this one didn't exist)
    Wow, it was really that bad? What a letdown. D:
    Although it does make past ship a possibility again. Otherwise bah.
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Toraphi
    You mean TODAY? As in Sunday? >.< When did that happen?? And you think it might repeat?
    Today is Monday, the episode aired at 4pm EST.

Quote Originally Posted by cold_katanagirl
    Wow, it was really that bad?
    Well if you like finale's that are open ended and that leave a LOT of questions for the fans to figure out on their own, then you might like it. The final episode feels like a start to a brand new story arc, because there's so damn much that they put into the final episode just to confuse people. Sadly knowing it was the last episode, it's very disappointing. You'll be scratching your head trying to figure out why the hell they did what they did.

Spoiler:

I'm not saying more than that. If you can see it this Saturday at its usual time of 8pm, go for it.

Well if you like finale's that are open ended and that leave a LOT of questions for the fans to figure out on their own, then you might like it. The final episode feels like a start to a brand new story arc, because there's so damn much that they put into the final episode just to confuse people. Sadly knowing it was the last episode, it's very disappointing. You'll be scratching your head trying to figure out why the hell they did what they did.
    ... Sounds like an Inuyasha ending. Meaning it sucks. =/

I'm not saying more than that. If you can see it this Saturday at its usual time of 8pm, go for it.
    So cruel. D:

TerraxBeastboy
    RobinxRaven
    StarxAqualad
    CyborgxBumblebee

Are you sure it was the last episode? I mean, if they were continuing it from there it might not have been that bad. Though the last Brotherhood of Evil episode was so funny at the end, when it showed all the Titans against Dr. Light.

That has got to be one of the funnier parts of the series, but my all-time favorite was the prom one. Flat out, it was awesome. I didn't care about the shipping in that one, it was that funny.
    Zepther is not a perfect city, filled with crime and evil. Through its dark alleys and narrows streets, a silent watcher protects the people, calling forth the darkness of metal to defend them. Cloaked in black, shrouded in the mysteries of his past, his cold heart is true as steel. His name is Chronos. He is the Dark Eye.
    The legacy begins...

OK, that last episode was just stupid. -_- Seriously, WTF? I have so many questions, and it's so confusing! What was that thing that could change itself? How do they beat it? What the hell is wrong with Terra, and how did she come back? God, I felt so sad for Beast Boy when I watched that thing. ;_; He really loved her...but I guess the feeling isn't mutual anymore.

There goes all hope for Terra/BB. Oh, well. I'm not much of a shipper anyway.

Wish I'd seen the one where they beat the Brotherhood of Evil or whatever. It sounded awesome.

This lovely banner was made by Faerie.
    My Devaintart gallery
    Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have
    trouble remembering how to fly
    Oh, and I claimed Sora from the Kingdom Hearts games in the bishie thread. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Power Shot
    Are you sure it was the last episode? I mean, if they were continuing it from there it might not have been that bad. Though the last Brotherhood of Evil episode was so funny at the end, when it showed all the Titans against Dr. Light.
    It was the last episode, I watch the DC cartoons and keep up to date on the news, and this was episode 65 of Season 5. The show is over, all that's left is the direct-to-DVD movie coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by cold_katanagirl
    They kissed in a comic. There was a picture of it in another thread somewhere, I'll find it...

Anyway though, I like Beast Boy x Terra, Robin x Raven, Robin x Starfire, and Kid Flash x Jynx. BB x Raven phails. D:

... Wow, my ships are so... Dull. Ah well. o_o

EDIT: Found the pic. Clickie.

About Kid Flash and Jynx... Was it canon in the comics too? From what I heard, he was in love with Raven, but Raven didn't love him back. o_o
    No, Jynx in the comics is a woman...an ugly one at that. And I think it was that other way around Raven loved Kid Flash, but he didn't love her. You can find any info on the comics here: http://www.titanstower.com

The final episode was appalling however, most fans will probably be disappointed how it ends.

Hint: If you watched the final episode of Angel (Buffy spinoff), you'll know what to expect from the last ep of Teen Titans. :/
    I have to agree with you.     Spoiler:

Banner made by Umi Mizuno

It was Kid Flash that loved her.
    Raven used her emotion-manipulating powers to make Wally fall in love with her – and in turn, he joined this new group of Teen Titans. Wally was consistently protective of Raven, and came to blows with Robin when he challenged her true motives.
    I think later it he fell in love with her for real or some crap... I don't feel like looking.

Anyway though...     Spoiler:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast