Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Harley Rides Again! (437)

OK I'm sorry, but "Harley Rides Again"?
    Funny Title!
    http://www.serebii.net/anime/picture...o/437ps2.shtml
    Look at the second pic and tell me what you see!
    Quote Originally Posted by boyangfriday View Post
    If black and white are the official names im gonna have to get black to not be racist, but also get white to not look obviously not racist.

I know, Nyasu's paws always look freakin' weird when he points with claws retracted.
    Actually, maybe they look weirder with the claws out...

This is one of my favorite episodes... Harley is just SO FUNNY! Just like that gay guy that wore the chinchilla scarf on American Idol... ^-^
    I'm looking for the following legendary Pokemon:Tornadus
    If you have one for trade, please PM me and maybe we can make a deal. Must be legit, not nicknamed and English.
    I'm also looking to collect shiny Pokemon, the Charizardite Y, as well as EV trained Pokemon (looking for Aegislash specifically)

Team Devious
    1332-7805-8539

Seriously, I like the part when he calls May "My little gingerbread cookie" LOL!
    The Bad Guys Rule!

Funny Quote:

May: Gotta go powder my nose....
    Harley: GRRRR!!! Nobody steals Harleys lines and gets away with it!!!!
    Cacturne, The One and The Only!!!

Credit to LASL for this amazing banner!!

Credit to Gladeshadow!!

I also liked the part where they're staring each other down and May turns into Munchlax and Harley turns into Ariados! Though that powder my nose line is gold!
    The Bad Guys Rule!

I was so happy when harley won, harley is da bomb XP

Power
    The
    ability to do or act; capability of doing or accomplishing something.
    I Have Power
    PLATINUM FC: 3480 8759 5501

Woo, a win for Harley 8D I'm so happy for him ^_^ It's about time he won against May.

Is it just me, or was there a moment where it looked like Brock was checking out Harley's butt? o.o

Harley's appeal was so creepy. I loved it <3

I loved that bit with Harley & May in Ariados and Munchlax costumes, respectively. And when May got that letter with the rose attatched... EEEE!! More proof for Contestshippers everywhere ^-^
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Bleh I still hate that Harley guy. I got real tired of him way before this. But him in that Ariados costume was priceless.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

http://www.serebii.net/anime/NextOn/437.jpg
    i had to lol when i saw this part:P

it was a good episode i must say, 8/10.

i like the episode, im glad to see that Harley won once ^_^
    i loved the part when he was Ariados and May was Munchlax
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Harley has gotta be the worst character ever. At least his voice isn't as annoying as it was before. Decent episode though.

I loved to see Harley finaly beats May in a contest.
    And Octillery's moves were great, i loved to see them.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

It was nice to see Harley win for change. And I laughed at this part: http://www.serebii.net/anime/NextOn/437.jpg

7/10

Octillery was amazing. I mean, using a Fire type attack in battle? Genius. Harley taught it well.

I'm glad lost. She was on a winning streak so I wanted to see her get knocked down a peg.

Contests are such a great was to show the full extent of a rivalry. 9/10

Maylax and Harleyados!
    Best part ever!

After reading all these posts, am I the only one that actually found Munchlax flexing all the time kind of cute after a while?

And, wow! could they make Harley any more gayer? Not that it's a bad thing!
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

I have to say it was nice to see Harley beat May for the first time.....

This episode was good. Harley wasn't up to no good this time around. It was cool to see an Octillery for the 1st time in awhile. It was interesting to see Harley finally win a contest. The Munchlax vs Octillery battle was very cool. Harley definitely exploited May's flaws in her strategy for the battle. It was tough to see Munchlax lose the first contest battle it was in. Squirtle's performance in the Appeal Round was really cool.

78/100

Hey, Harley actually got a win. I suppose that they had to extend May's contest run some how I suppose.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This episode was pretty cool, sad that Munchlax lost, but Harley deserved to win. Cant wait to see Drew now xD

I quite enjoyed this episode. I find it quite nostalgic because this is actually the first episode i saw in japanese way before the dub was even done of this series. I believe season 8 dub was still airing at the time from memory.

However I don't have access to the japanese version anymore when it comes to this season.

The english I realise loses a bit of impact due to some of the dub music but you know what? That doesn't bother me anymore. So I actually enjoyed the dub quite alot.

I loved the facial expressions and the way harley and May interacted with one another. It was funny.

I also enjoyed the battle and performance round. Squirtle and Munchlax were brilliant.

I really like this episode.^-^

It really gave me good memories. I remember I use to have a still image of pikachu doing that little dance in my sig. I love those scenes in both dub and japanese.=3

I remember that scene so well since it was a first in a long time where i thought pikachu was cute. The last time back then was as far back as Johto.
    Last edited by The Power of Pika; 12th May 2013 at 2:27 PM.

Put together by me.

Here's the thing: 4Kids started over gay-ifying James in AG (Eric Stuart, I love your voices man, but even I gotta admit you were losing it as James a bit-- still I would take Eric's AG James over Ted and Jimmy any day but besides the point), but apparently TPCi started over gay-ifying Harley.

That being said Bill Timoney is easily one of the better TPCi VAs to me. He did a fairly passable impression of Andrew Rannells.

"May and her brood of boy toys."

Woah...back up...TPCi wrote something...CREATIVE? THAT ISN'T AN ALLITERATION OR A ZOPPI-LOGUE. PINCH ME: I MUST BE DREAMING!

JK. But really, the dub is lacking SO much creativity these days. We need lines like this to spruce things up, please.

Michele's May was her usual sexy high-pitched self (when she yells, she sounds kinda hot in a wrong way to me = xD), Sarah's Ash was his usual gloomy, brooding, and deep self, etc.

All in all, a good one for Season 9 more due to the writing than the voices.

Ash and Max, R.I.P. your voices. *Salutes*

Dub: 76/100

Quote Originally Posted by kingkoopa1080 View Post
    Harley has gotta be the worst character ever. At least his voice isn't as annoying as it was before. Decent episode though.
    Eh, I disagree. Andy wasn't an angelic voice, but he was a lot less annoying than Bill's far more catty and more gay-like Harley voice.
    Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 13th June 2013 at 6:23 AM.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

This was a pretty good episode. Harley was hilarious in this episode XD. Too bad May lost though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

This episode was funny in my opinion. Harley and May's facial expressions were funny, Nice to see Harley beating May for the first time in a Pokémon contest. Also, it was hilarious when May said " Gotta go powder my nose ".
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 8th July 2013 at 5:09 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678