Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Harley Rides Again! (437)

How is Harley a bad guy? Because he doesn't like May?

Sure he's tricky but uh... eh. I guess there's a discussion about this in the polls forum.

Yay Harley! Yay Octillery! Finally our crazy protagonists lose at something. =D

-Aldrius
    Last edited by Aldrius; 19th January 2006 at 9:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007
    Haruka already win 3 times against .... him, and ... him just won once, two words come to my mind right now: "Pity victory"
    Aw, someone's bitter. =(
    ~

alright! this is great

May's luck streak's finally over!
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

Well May finally has her first loss to Harley, I'm pretty sure that means since she has one loss to him she won't lose to him in the Grand Festival (if she even fights him that is).
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    I think Ash won't go to Kalos right away and there'll be a time skip, thus his grown hair and all. Alexa would leave alone and meet Ash again when he arrives to Kalos.

And I guess the writers should make May lose all the rest of contest to Harley and the viewers will be happy. Oh I wish they would.

Anyways, I am disappointed that May lost, to Harley that is. But I guess she won't always beat guy I hate.

This is really great news. Reminds me of Ash's loss against Gary's Eevee, and I don't care if Harley never beats her again, this is good enough!
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007
    Haruka already win 3 times against .... him, and ... him just won once, two words come to my mind right now: "Pity victory"
    Can I suggest a fine wine to go with your sour grapes?

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Yes! It's about time that Harley beated her! I really didn't want to see him lose to Munchlax. I wonder what May's reaction would be...... but anyways, I'm looking forward to this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    You beat me to it, AND with an infinitely better explanation! :P
    Oh. Well. *buffs nails*

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Al
    All piss. I want to see her cry enough tears to fill Lake Erie. Not mention Harley go crazy for finally sticking it to her (though we'll get that part anyhow). Blasted Drew. *Locks Drew in a meat freezer.*
    *brings Drew blankets*
    Fic plugs: Taking a Chance (multi-chaptered, Contestshipping/Pokeshipping)
    Firelight (Christmas oneshot, Contestshipping)

I adopted Drew Plushie from Ama's Collection

^ Adopted by moi. Innit CUUUTE?

i get the feeling that since Harley finally beat May, May is most likley gonna beat Drew directly in the next contest, i can just see it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard
    i get the feeling that since Harley finally beat May, May is most likley gonna beat Drew directly in the next contest, i can just see it coming.
    well there is another contest coming up right after grovyle vs tropius ep...

obiviously she is going to win that one, but i'm actually hoping it is a new character, or the return of someone else...i kno Dusclops

Munchlax lost it Debut battle just like Bulbasaur, except that Bulbasaur didn't come back to contest for a while.

Wonder if it Munchlax is going to be used

anyway..back to topic, Harley winning is a good thign, as we never new where he got any of his ribbons, now we kno he has one from here

Harley's octillery looked cool, but Munchlax look better, but best that it lost for now
    (>^_^)> !i!i!i! ~ŁańkaŃ \|/ ßlάĉK §ϋŃ~ !i!i!i! <(^_^<)

Click here to be directed to the game ---> Pokemon Survivor

I don't see May beating Drew until the Grand Festival. Just like Ash never beat Gary until the Johto league, they're clearly saving May's win against Drew until the climax of their rivalry.

That being said it's likely it'll be May Vs. Wakana in the finals of the next contest.

does anyone find it unusual that Harley uses an Octillery?...

...especially when he said that May would evolve into one in "Cacturne for the worst?" (was this insult in the original version? or was it a dub mistake?)
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

Quote Originally Posted by PDL

...especially when he said that May would evolve into one in "Cacturne for the worst?" (was this insult in the original version? or was it a dub mistake?)
    I don't. I've decided that his pokemon theme isn't "creepy," but rather, "kinky." Tentacles? Big sucking nose? Uh huh. Octan-chan fits right in.

And that Octan joke was in the original too. It's probably related to a Japanese proverb or something... And I have a feeling he caught Octan-chan just to tick her off. ^.^
    Bishies: Luppi & Lady Bat|C.Bishie: Clopin|VG.Bishie: Gale|Pokemon: Ariados
    Ships: ReijixSaturn, KafeixVaati, MeltxLezard & NoelxLeon
    Twin: Vycksta

Shipping Face-Off (Ultimate Face-Off of 2007): Best Shinji/Paul Ship

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed
    I don't see May beating Drew until the Grand Festival. Just like Ash never beat Gary until the Johto league, they're clearly saving May's win against Drew until the climax of their rivalry.

That being said it's likely it'll be May Vs. Wakana in the finals of the next contest.
    that maybe true, but since you know Harley's never beaten May up till now, and the same for Drew always beating May, if Drew is in the upcoming contest episode, then either he's gonna haft lose to her or were gonna see a repeat of Fallarbor town, with some coordinator with a pokemon specificaly assigned the task of taking Drew out and losing to May, or Verdanturf and take him out before hand, cause it's not like Drew to just sit out of a contest for no reason, now if his pokemon were injured however.....

What a suprise! Harley actually defeats May. I think I will download this episode. I just hope Munchlax did very well.
    Just because I breed for natures and EV train does not mean I treat my pokemon like mindless drones or just data. Pokemon are more than just data to me. They're my prized possesions. I love my Pokemon.

Playing is Believing -Nintendo

Sprite Resources
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid Meat
    Most of you are followers by going by what the most popular users think and copying their idea not expressing you own ideas.
    The quote that describes the many people that use cliche opinions.

I will not be posting much often. Only like once per month to keep my account alive.

Doubtful. The PokeAni synopsis mentioned a girl called Wakana who will probably be May's final opponent. Although I imagine there will be some May/Drew interaction in the next contest anyway, even if they don't battle, because of him sending her the letter with the rose. Plus, after disappearing for this long, he'd BETTER have a good role.

I have a new theory, btw. Drew has magical powers. It's the only way to explain how he knew where May was, how he managed to time the letter's arrival to the greatest dramatic effect, AND how that durn rose travelled so long in Lilian's bag without getting smushed.

Powers, I say!

Either that or a secret satellite network. That boy is such a stalker.

Quote Originally Posted by &#163;a&#241;ka&#209;
    Munchlax lost it Debut battle just like Bulbasaur, except that Bulbasaur didn't come back to contest for a while.

Wonder if it Munchlax is going to be used
    Bulbasaur lost to Savannah, skipped the next contest with Kelly, and beat Harley's Cacturne in the next one. So if Munchlax follows that pattern, it'll be in the contest after the Drew/Wakana one.

I think she might use Eevee to battle with in the next contest. It's due some spotlight. Normally I'd say it won't because she hasn't done any training with it yet, but Squirtle says hello.

Quote Originally Posted by PDL

I like the idea of Harley being that bitchy, but I think if that were the case, he would have reminded May of his Octillery remark back in Izabe. As it is, she probably didn't even remember it, which makes the barb rather pointless. I reckon it was just a coincidence.

that maybe true, but since you know Harley's never beaten May up till now, and the same for Drew always beating May, if Drew is in the upcoming contest episode, then either he's gonna haft lose to her or were gonna see a repeat of Fallarbor town, with some coordinator with a pokemon specificaly assigned the task of taking Drew out and losing to May, or Verdanturf and take him out before hand, cause it's not like Drew to just sit out of a contest for no reason, now if his pokemon were injured however.....
    That does raise the question of who Drew loses to, if not May. Would he really go down to Wakana? She's described in the PokeAni summary as a rookie co-ordinator. Mind you, it would piss May right off if that happened.
    Fic plugs: Taking a Chance (multi-chaptered, Contestshipping/Pokeshipping)
    Firelight (Christmas oneshot, Contestshipping)

I adopted Drew Plushie from Ama's Collection

^ Adopted by moi. Innit CUUUTE?

Can I ask if Harley "rubbed it in" as it were?

Conisdering the ammount of times he has lost to May, I'd rub it in her face.
    Breezy is my little sister. Anyone who messes with her has to answer to me!
    My Twin's are Trillian and Sakara

Quote Originally Posted by Jo-Jo
    That does raise the question of who Drew loses to, if not May. Would he really go down to Wakana? She's described in the PokeAni summary as a rookie co-ordinator. Mind you, it would piss May right off if that happened.
    Considering May, a rookie coordinator, managed to beat Grace - an experienced coordinator who had 3 ribbons at the time, I wouldn't put it passed the writers if they had Wakana beat Drew.

May and Wakana battling in the finals of the next contest is a given methinks. Yep. :/

Considering that 'considering' is used WAY TOO OFTEN, we should abandon it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jo-Jo
    I like the idea of Harley being that *****y, but I think if that were the case, he would have reminded May of his Octillery remark back in Izabe. As it is, she probably didn't even remember it, which makes the barb rather pointless. I reckon it was just a coincidence.
    Next thing you know, Richie will actually get an Eevee...
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Blaziken master Guest

Seen the pics. Looks really good. Harley doesn't play any tricks this time and does a pretty cool appeal with ariados. May's squirtle's appeal was kind of the same as last time's one. Munchlax goes against a politoed to get to Harley.The big match looks pretty cool especially when Munchy hits the bucket due to a hyperbeam or something.Harley should have had octillery pose on top of munchlax for good times sake. The funniest part looks like when Jessie's wobbufet for some reason crashes through the roof and almost ruins Harley's appeal. But the only bad part is Team Rocket's pointless involvement

Either that or a secret satellite network. That boy is such a stalker.
    lol ECHELON.

I saw pics at flib.de. May barely made any reaction besides a mild sad face. The last move by octillery was (I think) Flamethrower and Munchlax used Metronome and got a electric attack (I guess it's Thunderbolt). Throught the episode Harley looked scary. And he didn't even try to trick May this time around.
    Just because I breed for natures and EV train does not mean I treat my pokemon like mindless drones or just data. Pokemon are more than just data to me. They're my prized possesions. I love my Pokemon.

Playing is Believing -Nintendo

Sprite Resources
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid Meat
    Most of you are followers by going by what the most popular users think and copying their idea not expressing you own ideas.
    The quote that describes the many people that use cliche opinions.

I will not be posting much often. Only like once per month to keep my account alive.

Brock thinking Harley is a hot girl? Classic moment. Made the episode worthwhile without a doubt! I think Octillery uses Facade when some sort of electric Metronome attack paralyzes it, but don't hold me to that.
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMage
    Brock thinking Harley is a hot girl? Classic moment. Made the episode worthwhile without a doubt! I think Octillery uses Facade when some sort of electric Metronome attack paralyzes it, but don't hold me to that.
    Brock started hitting on Harle after meeting him three times before. That does it, he really is getting dumber.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast