Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Harley Rides Again! (437)

I was mostly relieved that May used Munchlax for the Contest battle here instead of the ever-so-predictable Squirtle or Combusken. I also cheered when Harley showed up and sashayed towards May. Harley's appeal with Ariados was creepy but also cool, and seeing Ash stop Team Rocket's scheme was a waste; why did TR have to plan a scheme anyway?

Harley's appeal was awesome and him winning was the biggest troll move on May. Glad that Munchlax finally got used in a Contest too. 8/10

Hee hee I liked how Harley upset Jessie before the contest and his appeal with Ariados was kind of creepy. I didn't like May's millionth ice appeal, but seeing her lose to Harley was refreshing at least. :3

Octillery didn't seem like a Harley Pokemon to me, but I liked this whole Contest because we saw Harley win for once. My favorite scene was the Drew letter.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonstardust View Post
    Octillery didn't seem like a Harley Pokemon to me
    I thought it was kind of creepy, which suits Harley's personality ha ha. Mostly I was simply glad to see May use Munchlax in this contest here cuz she hadn't used him before.

Okutank being on Harley's team was a good surprise in that it was unexpected, but fitting. When Gonbe and Okutank battled, I was expecting it to be another win for Haruka given her track record against Harley, so the opposite happening was delightful. Gonbe's Metronome'd Thunder should've ended the match, though.

Squirtle's appeal slayed. This was one of my favorite Pokemon Contest episodes because of Harley and May's performance.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789