Thread: How do you get Missing Shadow Pokemon in XD

Cool How do you get Missing Shadow Pokemon in XD

I need help I've only got Pokemon XD on the 16th of January and I've missed two shadow that i want they are Delcatty and Mawile can i try and get them again?

They get taken by Miror B so once you get a radar you can find his whereabouts at times. Go to this link for further details:

http://www.serebii.net/xd/mirorb.shtml

Thanks I'll keep that in mind

He appears randomly though so be patient.

i'm guessing you're fresh out of the cipher lab? then if he appears at pyrite or realgam, then you're toast. just continue with the story and only go to meet him at pokespots.
    You never were there....but you never were here, either...
    This the Prince Manaphy, my bishie. *hugs*
    Thanks to Coronis for the Manaphy sprite and ~*SeijisSeviper*~ for the Anti-Manaphy!

phew cause he's at the oasis pokespot in my game

Quote Originally Posted by XD001emerald
    i'm guessing you're fresh out of the cipher lab? then if he appears at pyrite or realgam, then you're toast. just continue with the story and only go to meet him at pokespots.
    No you're not. All you have to do is get through the colloseums with him there. People can beat them, they just have to be at significantly higher levels for realgam. You shouldn't be scared to face him at those places. If anything, you should be confident and try your best to try and beat the colloseum challenges.

No you're not. All you have to do is get through the colloseums with him there. People can beat them, they just have to be at significantly higher levels for realgam. You shouldn't be scared to face him at those places. If anything, you should be confident and try your best to try and beat the colloseum challenges. Near the end of the game all he ever does is go to the realgam colloseum.

And even if he does show up at a specific spot and leaves, he'll show up again most likely at a different place.

If they are, then why have they missed Mawile? Besides, he only appears at Pyrite and Reagalm when you get your snag machine back from Gonzap.
    Used to be Absolkid, -Absol-, Former Absolkid and Cipher Admin Absolkid!