Thread: V.S. system

Default V.S. system

does any one still play the V.S. system trading card game?

I son't really know too much about V.S., and from what I hear, it could be pretty popular. What's the Game like?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Requiem
    Cross Country ftw.

well, it is a lot like yu-gi-oh, but it uses comic book monsters/guys. the magic and trap cards have been replaced with plot twist and equitment and I beleive that locations are in both. The monsters are leveled 1 through 8 (or maby 9) and there attack and defence is scaled down a lot from yu-gi-oh cards. there are only commens, uncommens, and rares. foile cards are in every pack. there are 55 cards in each rarity division. the difrant sagas are: marvel origins, marvel web of spiderman, marvel avengers, D.C. origins, D.C. batman, D.C. green lantern corp. and probily some more that I can't remember. I'll post a exsample of what the cards look like. This is Iron man he is a lv 6. ( see the little gold 6 in the top left corner?) he has 12 attack ( top number on the lower left side.) and 12 defence. (lowed left coner.)
    http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...e/19446b4e.png
    this pic is from the main V.S. system website. If you want I could post a link to tha rules and a online demo.(read the comprehencive rules too.)
    Last edited by blaziken13fire; 26th January 2006 at 9:18 PM.