Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Episode Title

Default New Episode Title

Thats right, another new title

Episode 442: The Bonsly King and Manene Queen!?

Discuss
    Last edited by Yami Ron; 25th January 2006 at 2:07 PM.

Booooo!

That sounds ridiculous. But I have to wonder if it will confirm Bonsly & Manenes Gender.

Edit: I have a suggestion, why not put the AG number next to "New Title" so people know which one this is.
    Last edited by Thriller; 24th January 2006 at 3:37 PM.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Since we have no video, we can only estimate what will occur. It is probable Brocks Bonsly and James Manene will get mixed together somehow. I suppose Bonsly is male and Manene is female. We'll just have to wait and see.

I smell a whacky filler.

Me likes!

Manene's a girl, hmm? Nice to know. Unless that's a different meaning of 'queen'... (well, it does belong to James).
    Fic plugs: Taking a Chance (multi-chaptered, Contestshipping/Pokeshipping)
    Firelight (Christmas oneshot, Contestshipping)

I adopted Drew Plushie from Ama's Collection

^ Adopted by moi. Innit CUUUTE?

That'll be crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I thought you were straight, Kreis.

Wouldn't it be cool if they had their own cuddly-wuddly ickle armies, and each opposing ruler hated each other, resulting in an absolutely aborable fight to the death, involving squeaky toy hammers and plush toys? ^ - ^
    Kinda makes you feel all warm n' fuzzy inside doesn't it?

If they were a couple however, they'd make pretty crappy monarchs. Bonsly would bully the peasents and raise the milk taxes and Manene would just imitate it.

Think I lost the plot somewhere around the word 'cuddly'.
    Last edited by Gravy; 24th January 2006 at 4:51 PM.

This will either suck badly or be the funniest thing since "Claydol, Big and Tall". That's all I can say.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

I agree that this could either suck or be the funniest and wackiest filler in a long time.

This looks like yet another romance-esque episode. My god, what is the writers fascination with love lately? If James' Manene gets a crush on Brock's Bonsly I'll be crying myself to sleep tonight.

This certainly does have a lot of potential. I wonder under what circumstances they become king and queen.

For some reason, I always imagined James' Manene to be male, something about its voice and mannerisms. And for some reason I doubt it'd be another Bonsly and Manene, if they show 4th gen Pokemon too often, people are going to be bored with them by the time Diamond and Pearl is released.

Anyway, i'm going to echo everybody else on this. Could be your bland, average filler, or a completely hilarious episode. I can imagine Manene trying to imitate Bonsly's constant crying, only to give up and walk away.
    .:Team Leaf:.

Sprites by Pokesho, Zerudez, MisterReno & RedRooster

I’m quite fond of Gravy’s warped scenario actually, any situation involving impending death and doom to pre-evolutions certainly gets my vote

Seriously though, WTF, just WTF….. I guess karma governs this probably blatant filler, because in all fairness, we have been blessed recently with actually interesting and substantial advancements.

...wha?

I need to comment on this, but...what can I really say about such an odd title? I'll go along with it as long as it isn't another love based plot (one is good, one after another is not).

Well IMO the title sounds strange but i reckon it might be funny or weird as some other people have said. If it is about Bonsly and Manene being 'rulers' of somewhere could it have some familiarity to the episode "Meowth Rules!"?

Also if Manene is queen then if it did evolve that would mean its a female Mr.Mime so wouldnt James have to rename it under that case?
    Miteigentümer von der Deutschsprachlerklub/Co-Owner of the German Speakers Club!

Picture from SkySports

DP: Let the Chaos begin!

My friends on SPPF are: superjolteon (Team Shiny member), Eszett and silver girl!

Man I wish I could give an original sensible post about this episode but, there isnt much to go with. I prefer the titles that are less vague. Oh well more of a chance to understand Bonsly and Manene.
    Also if Manene is queen then if it did evolve that would mean its a female Mr.Mime so wouldnt James have to rename it under that case?
    it most likely will never evolve.
    Last edited by ghost master; 24th January 2006 at 7:38 PM.

As soon as I saw the title I didn't think the pokemon would be the king and queen, I thought it would be their trainers. Brock would be the bonsly king and I can see a lot of comic relief in James being the manene "queen"... time will tell.
    "Psychos... they always love comics." - Det. Elliot Stabler.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzJazz
    As soon as I saw the title I didn't think the pokemon would be the king and queen, I thought it would be their trainers. Brock would be the bonsly king and I can see a lot of comic relief in James being the manene "queen"... time will tell.
    That's what I thought - the title was referring to trainers who have a bonsly and a manene. Though I think Jessie would be the "Manene Queen", she always screams for the royal treatment.

I like Gravy's idea. Holy crap, that was funny.

Personally, I LOVE Bonsly. It's been very funny in the last few episodes, so this filler(?) already sounds good to me. I'm still not a fan of Manene yet, but maybe this will be the episode where I learn to appreciate it. Plus, this raises the chance of Brock and James spotlight, as well as Marshtomp, Forretress, and Cacnea.

That's really all there is to speculate at this point. This title really came WAY outta left field, and I don't know what to make of the "King and Queen" scenario. I don't think it will be a love episode, but I really don't have any other guesses, so we'll just have to wait for the preview.
    3DS Friend Code: 5155-3421-4718
    Friend Safari: Bug-Type (Butterfree, Volbeat, & Heracross)

Oh, we better be getting a Jigglypuff/Clefairy-style battle.

Although I am getting visions of Brock/James yaoi now.

I hope Manene turns out to be female. Don't know why, just do.

That's all for now. x.x

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed
    I agree that this could either suck or be the funniest and wackiest filler in a long time.
    I third that statement.

This is going to be one wacky of an episode. =O
    (image beautifully drawn by pixiv user id #45323)
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/34il6ah.png[/IMG]
    Lelouch is watching over all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Al
    This will either suck badly or be the funniest thing since "Claydol, Big and Tall". That's all I can say.
    i agree...on the part of it being funny...i hope it is...

it sounds cool

but also Gravy's idea was funny
    (>^_^)> !i!i!i! ~ŁańkaŃ \|/ ßlάĉK §ϋŃ~ !i!i!i! <(^_^<)

Click here to be directed to the game ---> Pokemon Survivor

Shadowcat Guest

I fourth CyberCubed's sentence, or rather, line.

And, I miss the Clefairy/Jigglypuff style battle. *Runs of to watch*

Anyways... Hope it's going to be funniest epi ever... If it turns out horrible, *gets ready to puke blood on the streets of Serebeth*

This sounds like the wackiest episode of the BF so far. I can only guess what it means!
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMage
    This sounds like the wackiest episode of the BF so far. I can only guess what it means!
    Either that or the worst filler we've had in ages
    Breezy is my little sister. Anyone who messes with her has to answer to me!
    My Twin's are Trillian and Sakara

MaskedManAbsolkid is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

I had an odd thought about this eppy.

An under 10's battling babies competition is going ahead, and Max enters with Bonsly, while Jessie and James dress Meowth as a little girl and make him enter Manene. Possibly, they're put into groups of kings and queens, and Max is in the Kings section, while Meowth-ina is in the Queens section. They battle off, and one of them wins (possibly Max) and wins a prize.
    Used to be Absolkid, -Absol-, Former Absolkid and Cipher Admin Absolkid!

Quote Originally Posted by Former Absolkid
    I had an odd thought about this eppy.

An under 10's battling babies competition is going ahead
    The whole "king" and "queen" thing leads me to believe that this episode won't focus on battling. I'm not sure how it will play out, but I just don't see the focus being on straight-up matches.
    "Psychos... they always love comics." - Det. Elliot Stabler.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast