Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Aqua Lovers Club V 3.0

arrg /)_(\ I really need to catch up here

I'm not going to post my mission for a while I just got back from a trip and I'm tired.

Mangrove:No, you're just lazy.
    Blue:*puts tape on Mangrove's mouth*
    Mangrove:mm mmmmm mmnmmmmm nnnnm XD
    Elsie:LOLSPACES!
    Before you assume my gender, I am a girl!

DA<-view
    Yes. this sig is under construction. Now get off my lawn you meddling kid.

Welcome back again Blue! ^_~

Once again, I must continue my mission.. But it's back at least one page.. *Goes to find it* I'll write more at say.. Four PM most likely.

Chaotic Arch, are you a Grunt? If so, tell me your name here (again sorry..) So I can give you the EG position left. If you're already an EG, I'll have to keep looking for someone to fill the space.. -.-;
    FC: 3797-7369-0001 Ice type:

Yeah I'm a grunt and my name is Chris (and np ^^)

Here are some missions, one of which I've gone and claimed for myself:

MISSION
    Primary Objective: Knock out spy satellites
    Full Briefing: We’ve picked up what appear to be four surveillance satellites of unknown origin, which were brought to our attention after our database thwarted an attempted scan by one of the devices. Let’s don’t give these things another chance to peek into our business - someone needs to go up there and blast the little buggers. I should note that drones were sent up there to scope them out first, but none have returned, so be careful.
    Gadgets supplied: Hellcat fighter
    Danger level: Quite high; this is space, after all. Not to mention the fact that the satellites appear to possess defense mechanisms, the exact nature of which are unknown.
    Recommended for: Omega

MISSION
    Location: Orre, eastbound shipping route towards Realgam Tower (Claimed by Sike)
    Primary Objective: Intercept hovertruck delivering prizes to Realgam Tower
    Full Briefing: We’ve gotten a hold of the shipping schedule for prizes to be given at Realgam Tower, and they’re due to recieve a shipment very soon. The prizes include TMs, rare and valuable hold items and berries for Pokémon, and battle sim discs which could be of use in our own battle simulator. Go hold up the truck and steal the goodies, but be prepared – Realgam’s truckers carry fairly high-level Pokémon for security. You’re in luck if you can knock out the truckers before they can release their Pokémon, but otherwise, expect to have to do a bit of butt-kicking.
    Gadgets supplied: Hellcat fighter, EMP pistol
    Danger level: Medium; depends on the Pokémon the truckers happen to be carrying

MISSION
    Primary Objective: Help one of our young Pokémon battling-preschool students train
    Full Briefing: Nadja and Lars run a preschool for Pokémon whom we catpure that happen to be young and inexperienced in order to help prepare them for eventual additions to Aqua Pokémon teams. Two of the students, a Seel and a Yanma, are ready for their final exams, which are conducted via a battle simulation, under the guidance of a human trainer. In other words, you. Take the Seel and Yanma into our battle simulator and battle them against Pokémon holograms. It will be a double battle; that is, you will be using both Seel and Yanma at the same time, and they will be battling two opponent Pokémon at the same time. The sim-trainer has a total of four holographic Pokémon; these are randomly selected, but won’t be fully evolved, so it really won’t be too hard for Seel and Yanma. Seel and Yanma must defeat all four opponent Pokémon to pass the class; if only one of them is left standing at the end of the match, then only that Pokémon passes. Oh, and if either of them passes, you may certainly keep it if you wish.
    Gadgets supplied: None
    Danger level: None
    Recommended for: Anyone

(Why is it that I can't seem to come up with many Reef or Echo missions? o_o)

Anyway, I'll be starting that Orre mission within the week.
    DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK
    (Or do. I don't actually mind.)
    The Origin of Storms | Communication

MISSION
    Primary Objective: Help one of our young Pokémon battling-preschool students train
    Full Briefing: Nadja and Lars run a preschool for Pokémon whom we catpure that happen to be young and inexperienced in order to help prepare them for eventual additions to Aqua Pokémon teams. Two of the students, a Seel and a Yanma, are ready for their final exams, which are conducted via a battle simulation, under the guidance of a human trainer. In other words, you. Take the Seel and Yanma into our battle simulator and battle them against Pokémon holograms. It will be a double battle; that is, you will be using both Seel and Yanma at the same time, and they will be battling two opponent Pokémon at the same time. The sim-trainer has a total of four holographic Pokémon; these are randomly selected, but won’t be fully evolved, so it really won’t be too hard for Seel and Yanma. Seel and Yanma must defeat all four opponent Pokémon to pass the class; if only one of them is left standing at the end of the match, then only that Pokémon passes. Oh, and if either of them passes, you may certainly keep it if you wish.

I want that one! ^^

Btw a perticularly stupid magma grunt (who's also an ex-aqua grunt..) posted this is their forum...

" I've snagged thier core in my very latest experminment called THE *echoes* Electrical safty sphere. *stops echoing*

Ok i explain why i stole thier core energy.

First, a bit some cool and stupid explination from midnight sun, i told you silverfire i would'nt be long, so before i started to make myself invisible in my nano suit, i saw the aquas traps with those sharpedo's i made myself invisible.

At 6pm it was misty to see the sharpedo's so i used my secret magma goggles i used the grappling hook to seek in thier location to the hideout, it was somewhere in Lilycove on the beach, i swimmed and as soon the grunt's were standing guarding the entrance, i planted the detonater device on the grround 1 of them said!

"Did you hear something?" and the beeps were loud, i swimmed on the left cliff on the hideout, it blew for 5 seconds, the 2 grunts fell in the water explosion and not killed but drowned, so i crawled as a spider, i figured mazes for this time i found 1 of the admins named MATT, Dark latios was in the sumberine with the other admin, so i had to melt myself to stealthly drown in the water so i found thier core and it was in there.
    I got in there and they were driving it.

At 8pm i finally waited for this moment bbut i was hungry so i ate some food, i found thier secret core at the sumberine emergancy room, i used my latest electrical safetey sphere to carefully put it in the team's sumberine was stopped cause i took it, i ran fast but i was not invisible and before Dark latios tries to spot me, i had a rope i tied it to disgues as a bomb.

As she known as it was me but she was baited and drowned and blown in the sumberine, so i used Wailord to return here and i was visible and returned.

So that's why i stole thier core."

¬_¬ Their stole our core? Wtf?

I saw that as well. Ignore him, he has no clue what he's doing at all... Darn, still no missions for an Echo. Perhaps I should make one up for myself, or is it alright if I take an Omega or Reef mission?

Pika-Punk: Need... mission...
    Oukan (my Kingler): ...! *grabs Pika-Punk's tail*
    Pika-Punk: Yeeouch!!
    Pike: Perhaps we should have a mission like that; keep Oukan under control...
    Me: Nah...
    Wish I could've gone out in a bang, but instead I burned out in a boring sorrow...

I hate rudely interrupting missions, but is it all right if I join Team Aqua?

1. I would prefer to start off as an Aqua Grunt.

2. You may call me Rinoa.
    3. My favorite water pokemon is Swampert.

4. Team: Swampert, Swellow, Manectric, Salamence, Absol, Glalie.

5. Team Aqua wishes to expand the sea, and I find the sea mass to be very low. The reason to expand sea mass is perfectly reasonable and I agree with it one hundred percent.

6. I joined this club because I feel the sea does need to expand. We have more than enough of land and just expanding land mass more is unfounded for me.

7. The uniforms are comfortable and you can easily move in them. The bandannas add a nice touch as swell.
    8. Which Squad do you want to be in? This effects missions: Choose one of the below squads. I would like to join this squad:
    The mechanical operations and capture team -> Reef Squadron (the brains)
    This group deals with the mechanical and technical end of things, working up our main battle plans and creating the technology for it, and therefore go and capture pokémon for us also. You do the missions where technology is the key, and you also get to ride in my tank... More details as they come.
    [IMG]http://i8.*******.com/25jjh8o.jpg[/IMG]
    Banner made by the talented Umi_Mizuno.

My Claims:
    Bishie: Alphonse Elric from Full Metal Alchemist(Innocenceshipping)/Anime Song: Melissa from Full Metal Alchemist/Song: I'm Ready by Tevin Campbell/Pair: RadiataAlchemist (ShadowAlchemistshipping)/Twin: Amazingkiss/Celebrity: Aaron Dismuke

Sure, you can take one of the Reef/Omega missions, Sin. I don't see why not.

You're in, Rinoa! You didn't interupt anything. ^___^ I'm Cari.
    [/Fool's Hope]
    Do you see me
    Do you care
    You talk about me
    Like I’m not there
    Don’t get a word in
    When you’re around
    I bet you don’t know
    What I’m about
    'Cuz I will, I will
    Speak for myself
    What you see
    Isn’t all I am

I need a place to stand
    I will, I will speak for myself
    There’s so much you’re missing
    If you cared you’d listen

You suffocate me
    You drown me out
    I’m tired of waiting
    Without a doubt
    I feel I’m fading
    I flicker out
    My heart is screaming
    Without a sound
    I’m not sorry for who I am
    {"Speak For Myself" by Aly&Aj}
    [ dA account ]

Hello, Cari!
    I'm glad I'm part of Team Aqua! So are Grunts allowed on missions?
    [IMG]http://i8.*******.com/25jjh8o.jpg[/IMG]
    Banner made by the talented Umi_Mizuno.

My Claims:
    Bishie: Alphonse Elric from Full Metal Alchemist(Innocenceshipping)/Anime Song: Melissa from Full Metal Alchemist/Song: I'm Ready by Tevin Campbell/Pair: RadiataAlchemist (ShadowAlchemistshipping)/Twin: Amazingkiss/Celebrity: Aaron Dismuke

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticArchangel
    Btw a perticularly stupid magma grunt (who's also an ex-aqua grunt..) posted this is their forum...

" I've snagged thier core in my very latest experminment called THE *echoes* Electrical safty sphere. *stops echoing*

Ok i explain why i stole thier core energy.

First, a bit some cool and stupid explination from midnight sun, i told you silverfire i would'nt be long, so before i started to make myself invisible in my nano suit, i saw the aquas traps with those sharpedo's i made myself invisible.

At 6pm it was misty to see the sharpedo's so i used my secret magma goggles i used the grappling hook to seek in thier location to the hideout, it was somewhere in Lilycove on the beach, i swimmed and as soon the grunt's were standing guarding the entrance, i planted the detonater device on the grround 1 of them said!

"Did you hear something?" and the beeps were loud, i swimmed on the left cliff on the hideout, it blew for 5 seconds, the 2 grunts fell in the water explosion and not killed but drowned, so i crawled as a spider, i figured mazes for this time i found 1 of the admins named MATT, Dark latios was in the sumberine with the other admin, so i had to melt myself to stealthly drown in the water so i found thier core and it was in there.
    I got in there and they were driving it.

At 8pm i finally waited for this moment bbut i was hungry so i ate some food, i found thier secret core at the sumberine emergancy room, i used my latest electrical safetey sphere to carefully put it in the team's sumberine was stopped cause i took it, i ran fast but i was not invisible and before Dark latios tries to spot me, i had a rope i tied it to disgues as a bomb.

As she known as it was me but she was baited and drowned and blown in the sumberine, so i used Wailord to return here and i was visible and returned.

So that's why i stole thier core."

¬_¬ Their stole our core? Wtf?
    XD LOL LMBO ROFL! How stupid can you be? Like anyone is that good at sneaking.. And they call that a mission? Ha! We're like way smarter than them. T_T Three cheers for Aqua!

Welcome to the club Rinoa! And yes, anyone is allowed to do missions, but only Admins and those higher up than them can create them.

Chris, you're now an Elite Grunt for all your hard work and effort. Congrats! ^_~

Draco: Ha! Alyssa didn't keep her promise about writing more yesterday..
    Me: I HAD CHORES.
    Draco: o.o;

Ya know, If Bikini Fan keeps spouting ignorance like that, we may just have to "Blow him up" ROFL! It's pathetic really, he's just mad that he got kicked out of Team Aqua.
    Last edited by Brute Root; 14th February 2006 at 11:18 PM.
    Never forget the greatest man alive, my hero, Steve Irwin!
    X version friend code:4983-4985-9055. Name: Corey Pokemon: Poliwhirl, Octillary and Quagsire

Sorry to break up why are you showing off!!! *Trows the sword at Brute root* *Alarm sirens* Uh-oh MUST GET OUTTA HERE!!!!!!
    Dratini has sent you a special event mail
    NINTENDO WFC:

Click here to level up my license!
    Click here to level up my card!
    Good at: Mario Kart wii
    Bad at: Probably brawl
    Add it please

Mr. bikini fan, stay away from the Aqua thread. It is against both Team Aqua and Magma's rules to post nonsense in each other's threads. And Brute's not showing off; you are indeed an ignorant fool.

If no one else has claimed this, I would like to accompany Alyssa on this mission:

I'm still waiting for an Omega member to help me on this mission:
    MISSION (Created by Harrison, claimed by Alyssa and ???.)
    Primary Objective: Take some of our building equipment and use the Kyogresubs to get to the bottom of the islands where Lugia once slept. Build us a new base there.
    Full Breifing: Our current bases are somewhat unprotected and easy to find. Since the Whirl Islands are a maze to get through, I suggest that we create a third base there. Make sure not to disturb any of the native wildlife. Since this will be where Lugia once slept, you may find silver feathers there. These are extremely durable and can be used in all sorts of applications. Such as a shield/insulation for the new base. Collect as many of these feathers as possible and use them for that purpose.
    Gadgets supplied: An Kyogresub/Aquasub (I prefer the latter name), the supplies for building it, and the supplies if you need to blast some rocks out of the way, some good old TNT!
    Danger Level: High. Explosions and being at the bottom of the ocean floor. 'Nuff said.
    Suggested for: A reef and an omega, or only one, but best with two. The reef could plan out the new base, while the omega could do all the dangerous (explosive) work.
    If not, I'll take this one *gulp*:

MISSION
    Primary Objective: Knock out spy satellites
    Full Briefing: We’ve picked up what appear to be four surveillance satellites of unknown origin, which were brought to our attention after our database thwarted an attempted scan by one of the devices. Let’s don’t give these things another chance to peek into our business - someone needs to go up there and blast the little buggers. I should note that drones were sent up there to scope them out first, but none have returned, so be careful.
    Gadgets supplied: Hellcat fighter
    Danger level: Quite high; this is space, after all. Not to mention the fact that the satellites appear to possess defense mechanisms, the exact nature of which are unknown.
    Oh, and welcome to the club Rinoa! You may call me Sin, by the way. ^_^
    Wish I could've gone out in a bang, but instead I burned out in a boring sorrow...

liam Guest

heh, what a mission, I guess the fanfics are stories.

FAN! *graps Mr. Bikini Fan and hangs him from the cieling by his toenails* If I EVER see you in here again, let alone spamming like that after you were kicked out, I WILL call in the mods, and this WILL end. Now... *punts Fan out window* BEAT IT!

I'm sorry, guys, but he just bugs the crap out of me. I've PMed the other teams' leaders warning them about the triple-crossing little spammer. No reply yet, but I sure hope that the other teams believe me. As much as I dislike some of the guys on the other teams, nobody should have to put up with that.

*walks over to freezer* Oh, and... *pulls white sheet off life-size chocolate sculpture of Kyoge* Hapy Valentine's Day, Alyssa!

Scyther: So THAT's why you had me up all night carving that thing!
    Me: Yes. Yes, it is.
    Scyther: Pull something like that again, bud, and I'm off your team.
    Me: Just like the other twelve times this week you've threatened to quit.
    Schyter: Exactly.
    Friend Code: 5026-5649-8262
    Pokémon X ∙ Animal Crossing
    Friend Safari: Meditite, Pancham, Tyrogue

Thanks for promoting me ^^ I'm gonna do my best to show that I am worthy of this title... and stuff.

Welcome to the club Rinoa ^^

Posted in the magma forums and asked Mr.Bikini Fan to just stay away from this forum. He's being a **** stirrer. He's saying we've declared war...

Shut up so i told the leader you are going to be burnt and here have some blood!! *Thorws Brute root's blood to ChaoticArchangel*
    This club you don't know anything.
    Dratini has sent you a special event mail
    NINTENDO WFC:

Click here to level up my license!
    Click here to level up my card!
    Good at: Mario Kart wii
    Bad at: Probably brawl
    Add it please

*grabs Mr. Biini Fan by the throat* Excuse me, sir? We know nothing? I'm fairly sure that any one of us knows more than you, as we have constructed well-founded, flame-less arguements in our defense, and all you do is come in here and SPAM. Even after you quit. I am seriously fed-up with this, Mr. Bikini Fan. I have contacted a mod about this. A mod+, in fact. He's an old acquaintance of mine called PsiUmbreon. You thought I was joking? Well, I'm not. If all goes well, he'll have read my message by sometime tonight and you'll be out of here by tomorrow. Now stay out of our thread and stop spinning anti-Aqua feces all over the forums. We didn't boot you, you quit. We didn't do anything. Let's keep it that way, shall we? *throws Mr. Bikini Fan through portal back to Rockets... or Magmas... whomever he's decided his loyalties are with*

I'm sorry, guys, but he just bugs the crap out of me. I've PMed the other teams' leaders warning them about the triple-crossing little spammer. No reply yet, but I sure hope that the other teams believe me. As much as I dislike some of the guys on the other teams, nobody should have to put up with that.

*walks over to freezer* Oh, and... *pulls white sheet off life-size chocolate sculpture of Kyoge* Hapy Valentine's Day, Alyssa!
    You're not the only one that's fed up Aaron, you can be sure of that.

Thank you so much! It's going to take a year for that to disappear.. But if Draco finds it, it could be gone in a week.. ^^; *Stores it in gigantic fridge*
    Hmm.. What could I get you? You have practically everything! Except for.. Candy? Ya that's a great idea.. XD

You are most certainly welcome to help me with the mission if you want Sin! In fact, I haven't really left the base yet.. All I've written so far is quoted below.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Latios
    After a full day of waiting for someone to volunteer to help her in her next mission, Alyssa grows impatient, and decides to set out alone. Taking only three of her trusty twelve pokemon with her, she walks down the cold steel stairs leading to the lowest floor of the Team Aqua base; where aqualungs, snorkels, diving gear, and all of the other various underwater equipment used by Team Aqua was located. The room was quite spacious, and it took her awhile to find the specific Aqua sub she liked best; the one that she had always used in most of her expeditions underwater. It wasn't really different from the others, but it had a faint shimmer to it that the other subs lacked; Alyssa liked it for that reason.

Feeling that she shouldn't go alone, she fumbled with the keys that unlock the hatch at the top of the sub for awhile; wondering if this was the right choice or not. She let out a sigh and thought to herself, "Who needs friends when you have pokemon? I'm sure I can handle it.. But just to be safe, I won't do anything that involves destruction yet.. I'll just scout the ocean floor as I was told to."

She then unlocked the hatch and jumped in, landing gracefully on the driver's seat. There were only two seats per sub, so she set all of her equipment on the seat next to her; not wanting it to create a hassle while she was tring to pilot in the depths of the sea. As she reached out her hand to press the single button on the far right that closes the hatch, she heard a faint murmer just outside of her sub. "Now who might that be?"

(Continued)

She then saw a small, green-tinged head with a crown of green and two horns coming out of it. There were also pink, circular plates blocking its eyes; most likely to be used for sharper vision and sand protection in its desert habitat.

This creature was none other than Alyssa's faithful, but psychotic comrade, Draco the Flygon. "Draco! I thought I told you you couldn't come along because this mission involves 'undersea exploring.' And I know you don't like water." Alyssa said angrily. "Well.. I don't want to stay behind at the base.. Everyone seems to be somewhere off doing missions and I have no one to annoy!" He replied sadly. "Fine then.. I guess you could come, but it's your own fault if somehow my sub gets punctured and water leaks in.." She said staring at her feet.

"Yay!" Draco exclaimed, jumping in the passenger seat where Alyssa's packs and necessities were. "DRACO! Look what you did! You've probably already ruined the snacks by sitting on them with your two-ton behind.." She said, trying to control her anger, yet letting out echoing shouts in the process. "Sorry.. I promise not to do anything of the sort again.." He said quietly, pulling the provisions out from under him and setting them on his lap.

"Well, we might as well get going then." Alyssa said, reaching for the close/open hatch button. Pressing it, the hatch slowly closed with a silent 'hisss..' And then all was quiet except for the breathing of the trainer and her pokemon.

Sorry if I don't seem to be myself.. I think I've had too much sugar again. x_x

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. bikini fan
    Shut up so i told the leader you are going to be burnt and here have some blood!! *Thorws Brute root's blood to ChaoticArchangel*
    This club you don't know anything.
    Ya know...that's pathetic, stop throwing a tantrum little n00b. ROFL, besides, you missed me.
    X version friend code:4983-4985-9055. Name: Corey Pokemon: Poliwhirl, Octillary and Quagsire

Oblivion I read what you said in the magma forum and it wasn't really my place to say anything I know... But I'm seriously sick of this guy... I'm just ignoring him from now on...

Ok mission time ^^

MISSION

I'd heard about this "preschool for pokemon" thing before but I'd never actually been to it.. or even seen it. The journey to it was pretty quick and uneventful. I returned my Skarmory (who flew me there as you may have guessed) and entered the large building.

Upon entering I entered a building that looked quite like a pokemon centre only it was at least 10x larger and it had pokemon running all over the place. It was quite funny actually. One little poochyena was chasing its tail and there was an azurill blowing bubbles by accident then poping them and there was a... Oops.. went a little off topic there.. Anyways.

I went up to the help desk and told them what I was here for. "Ah, We've been expecting you," they told me, "Come right this way." I did so walking through the long halls which, again, we're crowded with pokemon and a few grunts looking around. As I walked by I noticed some of the classes being held. They seemed to be improving different types of things like speed, strength and stamina etc. I continued walking along staring around until I heard a voice tell me "Here we are."

I turned my head suddenly after being awoken from my "trance" and noticed a room containing a seel and a yanma. 'Hmm... these must be the pokemon I've to battle with. The seel looked playful and happy but the yanma's eyes were cold. I knew it wasn't too happy about being paired up with some random trainer and having to listen to him. It appeared they were the only ones in that room.. That is until I entered.

The room was like a holographic grassland area. As soon as I got in I noticed another trainer. I knew she (the trainer that is) was just a hologram but she looked so incredibly real. She walked up to me and explained. "This will be a 2v2 battle with no time limit. Although it's a 2v2 I will be using 4 pokemon." I wasn't to fond of those odds but I'd overcome a lot harder opponents with just my Blastoise so I wasn't perticularly worried. The grassland area suddenly had an arena on it. We both went to either side of the arena and the match began.

Naturally, I sent out the Yanma and Seel. She decided to start of easily for me and sent out a Sandshrew and a Tangela. Once they were sent out a referee suddenly appeared at the side of the arena ('Wow, Technology these days sure is incredible' I thought to myself) and began the match and we were off.

Wasting no time she comanded her tangela to constict my Seel. The Tangela sent its vines across at my Seel but I wasn't too worried. "Seel use Aurora beam" I told him. The vines stopped as a cold rainbow-coloured beam was sent across at the Tangela. The Tangela had no time to dodge and took the full blast of the beam. While the Tangela was recovering, the Sandshrew decided to use dig. I barely noticed in time. "Seel, fill up that hole with water gun!" I told him. He spurted out powerful jets of water into the hole filling it up. Knowing the Sandshrew couldn't take much of this, I told my Yanma to be ready for when it pops out of the ground and to use signel beam when it does. The Yanma glared at me but had to obey. We didn't have to wait long for the sandshrew. I came up out of the ground suspended by a geyser and got hit almost instantly by a red and green beam. It fainted almost instantly. I wasn't able to celebrate long however as two vines came out of nowhere and whipped my pokemon a bit.

More from this later because I'm doing something else right now.

Ok Part 2

I slapped myself on the head for forgetting about that Tangela. I watched as my Pokemon got up. That vine whip had been pretty powerful. "Go Ponyta!" The sim trainer shouted, sending out the fire type pokemon. "Ok Tangela use stun spore! And Ponyta follow up with a fire spin!" she ordered. As the golden spores were let loose I quickly ordered a whirlwind from Yanma. It glared again but did it anyway. It blew back the spores onto the ponyta which tried to dodge but couldn't in time. It was covered in the golden spores which paralyzed it. It attempted the Fire Spin, but paralyzation was taking its toll on the Ponyta. Using my advantage I quickly ordered a wing attack on Tangela, and a water pulse on Ponyta. Yanma visciously attacked the Tangela knocking it out while Seel sent blasts of water at the Ponyta. The Tangela and Ponyta were returned to their pokeballs. The Trainer looked at me. "Neither of them seem to tired yet," she said refering to my pokemon of course. "I guess it would be ok to challenge them a little more... Go....

"Dragonair!" she said sending out the elegent dragon pokemon. I loked at the Dragonair nervously. Seel may have been an Ice type... But It hadn't learned Ice Beam yet so this could be a little bit of trouble. Dragon types usually learn a bunch of TM's to so Yanma was probably in a lot of trouble too. "Dragonair use dragonbreath on that Yanma!" she told the pokemon. An attack that looked a lot like a larger flamthrower headed towards my Yanma. "Yanma dodge and use Silver Wind! Seel combine it with an Icy Wind
    !" I told the two. Yanma must have decided nows not the time for glaring and barely dodged the attack. It then followed up with silver wind which was soon joined by a colder air filled with small shards of ice. The I looked at the attack as it flew towards the Dragonair knowing that not even Kyogre could ignore an attack like that...

Unless of course it knew protect like this dragonair did! A golden aura surrounded the dragonair which completely protected it from the attack! I glared at the dragonair. I hated that attack with a passion unless I was the one using it. I didn't have long to glare though because the Dragonair just sent a twister at my pokemon! I told them to dodge again. Yanma dodged using agility. Seel tried its best to dodge but the twister caught it on the tail injuring it pretty badly. "Ok guys, this had been pretty tough so far but come on I know you can win this thing." Yanma looked at me curiosly. It wasn't glaring just staring. I had a major morale drop after that failed silver wind but I didn't seem to care. 'What is up with that trainer?' thought the Yanma, 'We obviously aren't as strong as this pokemon yet he refuses to give up...'. I looked at the Yanma in the eyes. I tried to let it know that I'm trying to help it win the battle as best as I can, however it once again ignored me and turned its head back to focus on the battle.

"Dragonair use Dragon Rage!" The sim trainer told her pokemon. Dragonair formed a large sphere in its mouth and released it. I noticed it seemed to be mainly directed towards Yanma so seel shouldn't have too much problems keeping out of harms way. "Ok Yanma dodge using agility and Seel use aurora beam!". The Dragon type wasn't expecting this and got hit by the rainbow coloured beam. 'A hit! finally!' I thought to myself. However I didn't have much time to celebrate as the Dragonair quickly recovered. "Dragonair use a thunder wave on that Seel!". 'Oh no...' I thought. "Seel do your best to dodge and Yanma use a Silver Wind on the Dragonair!". Seel did its best but it was futile. It got hit dead on by the thunder wave. Thankfully thunder wave wasn't a damaging attack but it can have even worse effects sometimes...

Yanma sent a powerful blast of Silver wind at the Dragon again. She made the same mistake twice of focusing too much on one pokemon. I had a feeling it wouldn't happen again though. After the attack, I noticed Yanma was glowing. At first I wondered what was happening but then I realised silver winds special effect must have just kicked in. Yanma was now a whole lot more powerful. I gave a little smile. 'Maybe this will even the odds a little' I thought. "Dragonair use thunder wave on that Yanma!" The Sim trainer commanded. I was going to order a dodge but then I remember something... I smacked my head for not remembering sooner. "Seel, get in front of Yanma and use Safeguard!" I told the paralyzed pokemon praying this would work and... yes! It worked! I was so relieved. The thunder wave just bounced off the guard hopelessly. "Now Yanma use anothe silver wind!" I ordered. The Yanma used silver wind again only this time it was noticably larger and a lot faster. "Dragonair use protect!" she told her Dragonair. The Dragonair used protect but by the time the silver wind struck the attack hadn't been fully prepared. It sustained minor damage. "Seel use Aurora beam, Yanma use Signal beam!" I told them both. The attacks once again combined and headed towards the Dragon. "Dragonair use Hyper Beam!" the sim told her Dragonair. A golden beam erupted from the dragonairs mouth to meet my multicoloured one. There was a huge explosion and no one could see what was going on until the smoke cleared to reveal...

Yanma, hurt but not so badly thanks to the wonders of flying, Dragonair, hurt very badly but still had enough fight in it left to finish me off and Seel, lying on the ground unconcious... I returned the Seel congratulating it for fighting so well.And turned to finish the match."Ok Yanma use another silver wind while it's recovering from that hyper beam!" Yanma once again used silver wind which hit Dragonair dead on due to it taking a short rest because of the power needed to perform a hyper beam. After the silver wind, Yanma started glowing again meaning it had once again took its power up a notch. I wasn't letting that go to my head though, after seel being beaten I'd need that boost. "Dragonair use dragonbreath!" said the sim again. "Yanma dodge and use signal beam!" I told it. However it looked like the Dragonair had been anticipating my moves because not only did the dragonbreath hit, it also damaged Yanma's wing quite badly. "Now Dragonair use wrap!" she ordered. The dragonair picked up my weakened pokemon in its long tail. However anytime a pokemon had wrapped one of my pokemon, It always led to one thing... "Yanma use Signal Beam right in its face!" I told Yanma. It lets loose the powerful red and green beams right into not only the face of the Dragonair, but the jewel thingy on its neck too! The Dragonair let out a writhe of pain, dropped my Yanma and fell the ground fainted.

I gave my Yanma a cheer, "Hurray you won!" I said to it. I ran over to it to pet it for doing such a good job but it still insisted on being stubborn to me. It didn't glare but rather didn't look at me at all. I smiled and returned it to its pokeball. I talked to Seel's ball too and thanked it for doing such a good job. I left the room carrying the two pokeballs. The aqua members in charge of the graduates told me that Yanma will now be up for adoption for any aqua member to take but told me while Seel fought very well, It didn't survive and therefore would have to resume its training. I protested saying it wasn't a fair match but there was no convincing these people... oh well... I looked at Yanma as I released the two from their pokeballs and suddenly said "I want to keep that pokemon." They looked at me curiously. They asked me why I wanted to keep this Pokemon. I just replied "Because I want to show it that it's not just a tool for battling." They gave me a look then shrugged it off. "Ok if you really want it.. then it's yours I guess..." One of them told me. After having it healed I left the preschool and told the Yanma, even though it was in its pokeball, "Well I guess you're a new friend then" and that was the end of that.
    Last edited by ChaoticArchangel; 15th February 2006 at 11:41 PM.

Ssh, Brute. We don't want to stoop to that level, do we? ;D Let's just ignore him, and this will all be resolved.

Great work on taking care of the situation by the way, Aaron. You actually remind me a lot of someone...

Don't worry, Chris. I actually was telling him off not too long ago, but I deleted my post real quick. >.> Stupid move, yes.

And I'll get to that mission right away, Alyssa. Just one question, if I may ask. With this mission, do we do it back and forth between each other similar to the ones in Team Magma, or do we each make a little "chapter" so to say?

You're not the only one that's fed up Aaron, you can be sure of that.
    Oh, I knew that. I was just the first one to give him a serious telling-off.

Thank you so much! It's going to take a year for that to disappear.. But if Draco finds it, it could be gone in a week.. ^^; *Stores it in gigantic fridge*
    Hmm.. What could I get you? You have practically everything! Except for.. Candy? Ya that's a great idea.. XD
    No problem, Alyssa. And don't worry, it'll be safe as long as it stays in the freezer. If anyone goes near it besides you or I, an alarm will sound and that particular person/pokemon will be stunned. You're fine.

I don't necessarily have everything, but as far as the tech goes I pretty much do. Candy, I can live with. *starts munching on M&Ms* Thanks a ton.

Ya know...that's pathetic, stop throwing a tantrum little n00b. ROFL, besides, you missed me.
    Noob he may be, but your retort is no better. I know that you're above that, so please don't stoop down to his level.

Tch....but my Venusaur was bout to get to him...

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast