Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Aqua Lovers Club V 3.0

1. Your rank in the club: Leader (if I can't, I'll be an Elite Grunt)
    2. Your name in the club: Richy
    3. Your favourite water Pokémon: Rain Castform...
    4. Your six Aqua Pokémon: Castform, Porygon, Walrein, Wailord, Sharpedo, Manectric
    5. Why you like Aqua more than Magma or Rocket: "Rain" Castform, not "Earth" Castform... Plus, I love swimming
    6. Why you joined this club: Team Aqua Rocks!
    7. What do you honestly think of the Team Aqua uniform?: Looks VERY comfurtable!
    8. Which Squad do you want to be in? This effects missions: Omega Squadron
    Richy, all of the leader positions are already filled. Same as the last thread.

And Alyssa, if you really need some help I can post more and try to pick up the slack.

Click on the Banner to go to the Team Aqua Lover's Club V 3.0. Credit to SilverFire for creating it.

Awesome banner created by Dark Latios.

Flare- Eat Fire!!!!

Me- GAH!!! Help!!!

Icy- I'm on it *Uses Blizzard*

Flare- C-Cold

Me- I gues he can have a bath later....can anyone help me^^

*Edits first page*

Well, I have added two new ranks because we have been getting more members than expected; Scout and Scientist. Only three spaces are available for each of them. After that, everyone who joins will have to be a Grunt.

That's fine Harrison.. I think I can keep up with this. Plus I don't think we'll be getting much more members.. Hopefully. ^^;

Now, before we have more recruits.. *Jumps in swimming pool* Free at last..

Draco: Too bad I can't swim without a snorkel..
    FC: 3797-7369-0001 Ice type:

Toohey Guest

Ok sorry about that.

Umm my 2 Water Pokemon that'd I'd like would have to be Walrein and... hmm. I think I'll take a Crawdaunt .

For my name, I'm sure there will be many other people named Sean, so I'll go by Toohey, I'm usually called that at school so I'll respond.

EDIT: And I guess I'll take Elite Grunt, sorry I'm not the type of guy to step up and take things when other people could also have them.

Hey DLA! Remember me from the Neopets club? Well, I have some time to waste, so I might as well join this club as well!

1. Your rank in the club: I shall be a Scout. All of my Pokemon have something to do with scouting and battling in case something goes wrong with the scouting.

2. Your name in the club: Soruta (when near friends), Alilatias (during missions, AKA code name).

3. Your favorite water Pokémon: Lapras, perhaps the strongest Water Pokemon ever besides the great Water Pokemon (and you all know who I mean).

4. Your six Aqua Pokémon: All of these Pokemon are based on what Pokemon I currently have in the Fizzy Bubbles RPG team, or whatever ones that I want in the future in the FB RPG. If evolving later in the club is allowed, then I'll evolve my unevolved Pokemon in the future, for I don't want to start out too strong.

Pokemon - Nicknames - Personality - Way of Scouting
    Taillow (M) - Faltzer - Brave, but can get easily scared by larger Pokemon - Flying around undetected and to find airborne activity.
    Electrike (M) - Hikari - Very rash and makes desicions quickly, will battle larger Pokemon to the end - Running around with speed.
    Eevee (F) - Alkairu - Calm and modest, but tries too hard to be cute - Scouts by hiding behind trees and relying on camoflauge.
    Breloom (M) - Saito - Brave and willing to fight to the end, Soruta's most powerful Pokemon in terms of strength and defense - Scouts by climbing and watching on trees, towers, etc.
    Haunter (M) - Forte - Very arrogant at times - Floats through walls and hides in shadows, can normally access locked rooms by floating through.
    Lapras (F) - Meiru - Always calm and happy, Soruta's most powerful Pokemon in terms of combat ability and strategies - Scouts from the sea and to find underwater activity.

5. Why you like Aqua more than Magma or Rocket: I've liked the sea better than the land, and there are many mysteries that the sea hides. What Team Magma does involves getting rid of the sea, and that will end up destroying our own lives, for everything needs water to live.

6. Why you joined this club: I really think this might be a fun place to hang out, and I think a club like this needs a bit more activity.

7. What do you honestly think of the Team Aqua uniform?: It's really cool. Who wouldn't like the colors Black, White, and Blue? Besides, the strange black horn-like things in the Team Magma uniform looks weird.

8. Which Squad do you want to be in? This effects missions: I'll be in...
    Echo Squadron (the sneaks)
    This group deals with the missions like sneaking into secure areas to battle and/or lay bombs/devices in areas like a rival base. All these places have been allocated.
    Last edited by Alilatias; 26th January 2006 at 9:11 PM.

Irina, MapleStory's Wind Archer Job Instructor. Irina is one of the five Knights of Cygnus preparing for the Dark Magician's return to the MS world.
    Her followers infuse the power of the Wind Sprite into their bows to launch powerful attacks.
    (The five KoC classes are only in the KMS version ATM)
    Thanks for the sprite pic, Fiel (of a different forum)!
    ~FB Trade List~ ~PC~ ~Dream Team~

You're in Soruta. I'm pretty sure evolutions are allowed as my pokemon have done so in the past. And you're right about needing mroe activity. Thats why we restarted it, to attract some attention.

Anyways, what was that Aylssa about not getting many new recruits? I think they'll keep coming for a while seeing how little this thread has gone to so far, and last time considering how long the last one had gone on a bit too long amnd people we're scared to join.

Click on the Banner to go to the Team Aqua Lover's Club V 3.0. Credit to SilverFire for creating it.

Welcome to the club, Finch, Toohey, and Soruta! ^___^ I'm Cari. Nice to have you aboard. And, yes, evolutions are allowed.

Good idea with the 2 new ranks, Alyssa. I'll be around more now to help.... like I should have been. –_–; Sorry.
    [/Fool's Hope]
    Do you see me
    Do you care
    You talk about me
    Like I’m not there
    Don’t get a word in
    When you’re around
    I bet you don’t know
    What I’m about
    'Cuz I will, I will
    Speak for myself
    What you see
    Isn’t all I am

I need a place to stand
    I will, I will speak for myself
    There’s so much you’re missing
    If you cared you’d listen

You suffocate me
    You drown me out
    I’m tired of waiting
    Without a doubt
    I feel I’m fading
    I flicker out
    My heart is screaming
    Without a sound
    I’m not sorry for who I am
    {"Speak For Myself" by Aly&Aj}
    [ dA account ]

allhailsneasel Guest

Hello, I'd like to join.

Name: Gareth
    Favorite Water: Swampert
    Aqua Team:

Team Aqua is cooler than Rocket or Magma because Magma is very weak and I don't like people who are slaves of money like Rocket.
    I joined because I like water types a lot and because they're my favorite team with the best suites.
    I really like their suites.
    Omega quad

Anyways, what was that Aylssa about not getting many new recruits? I think they'll keep coming for a while seeing how little this thread has gone to so far, and last time considering how long the last one had gone on a bit too long amnd people we're scared to join.
    Ehehehe.. My bad! ^.^; If we get too much more, I'll come up with some ideas for more ranks.

Welcome to the club Soruta! I know you'll love it here. If you like RPGs and writing, this is the place for you! I think we scare most people away for that reason. -.-

Draco: No, I scare them away. >=)

Gareth, you're in, but try not to use smilies. We usually don't and they look somewhat guly when people are trying to read them, and people may get your pokemon confused with others as... three other pepole have Flygons already.

Thanks, Alyssa and everyone else in this club! Oh, and don't worry about Forte's floating through walls and locked doors ability. I'll force him not to do it here.

Forte: Yeah, right. Like you could stop me. *begins floating throughout the base, trying to find a good wall to float through*

It's going to take him forever to float through a wall here, that's what. Especially if we don't want him to do it. As for everyone else...

Alkairu: Yeah, that's right, I'm cute. Cuter than everyone else!
    Faltzer: Yeah, right. I'm cuter. Not that I care anyways.
    Alkairu: Then you'd better not care or else I'm gonna care.

Okay... Alkairu and Faltzer are off arguing... Saito, what are you doing?

Saito: Writing these strange stories. I've got one about a hostage situation inside a bus in which a bomb will blow up. Pikachu is everyone's only hope for getting out of that bus alive, and even then it's not enough. Here's a part of it:

A overhanging branch, and a large one at that, slams into Pikachu, sending him hanging onto the back side of the bus. Drop and he's dead, along with everyone else on the bus.

Breloom: Oh, no! Pikachu's gonna die... AND THEN WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!
    Umbreon: Shut up! He's not dead yet, is he?! Pull him back into the bus before he falls off!

NOTE: The above transcript was from another RPG, which was called Cafe de le Serebii over here, but it's gone now, to a place that I shouldn't tell you about since I'm not allowed to advertise.

Strange story... Alright, what about Meiru? *notices that Meiru is still inside her Pokeball* Oh, darn. Forgot about her.

Meiru: *is released... ONTO THE FLOOR!* I do need a pool, you know.

Irina, MapleStory's Wind Archer Job Instructor. Irina is one of the five Knights of Cygnus preparing for the Dark Magician's return to the MS world.
    Her followers infuse the power of the Wind Sprite into their bows to launch powerful attacks.

welcome new members

Flare- yay more members........(sarcasm)

Angel(Milotic)- *thwacks him* be polite^^

Quote Originally Posted by żCastform?
    1. Your rank in the club: Leader (if I can't, I'll be an Elite Grunt)
    2. Your name in the club: Richy
    3. Your favourite water Pokémon: Rain Castform...
    4. Your six Aqua Pokémon: Castform, Porygon, Walrein, Wailord, Sharpedo, Manectric
    5. Why you like Aqua more than Magma or Rocket: "Rain" Castform, not "Earth" Castform... Plus, I love swimming
    6. Why you joined this club: Team Aqua Rocks!
    7. What do you honestly think of the Team Aqua uniform?: Looks VERY comfurtable!
    8. Which Squad do you want to be in? This effects missions: Omega Squadron

I did do a little changes...
    (\
    ((^}{^))
    <(_)(_)
    Alyssa is the leader...do you not pay attention to the first page?
    Never forget the greatest man alive, my hero, Steve Irwin!
    X version friend code:4983-4985-9055. Name: Corey Pokemon: Poliwhirl, Octillary and Quagsire

allhailsneasel Guest

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyspoon5
    Gareth, you're in, but try not to use smilies. We usually don't and they look somewhat guly when people are trying to read them, and people may get your pokemon confused with others as... three other pepole have Flygons already.
    Okay I'll try to stop using smilies. Here is my team without smilies.

Octillery
    Flygon
    Surfing Pikachu
    Salamence
    Gengar
    Espeon

Are we doing any missions or anything like that soon? Looks like the Pokemon are growing impatient... Seems like Alkairu's off riding on Meiru, and something else is happening... Wait, where's Forte?

Alkairu, Faltzer, Hikari, and Meiru: Go! Go! Go!
    *Forte and Saito are off arm-wrestling each other, but because Forte's hand is a floating hand, Saito just throws the hand to the nearest wall*
    How's that even possible?

*Forte and Saito are off arm-wrestling each other, but because Forte's hand is a floating hand, Saito just throws the hand to the nearest wall*
    How's that even possible?
    XD

We were going to start missions again in February, but if everyone else is tired of partying I guess we could start them sooner. Like say.. Saturday?

That way Harrison will have time to think up enough. Wouldn't want to cram the news on him in one day.

Draco: Why not? *evil cackle*

Me: Do you ever go away? Oh, just a note to the new membs.. Draco is a psychotic, crazy Flygon and his best friend is Cari's Flygon (who is also crazy), so don't listen to a word he says. Oh, he also believes everything you tell him; (I once told him if he sticks his head in a pile of dung he'd get superpowers and wouldn't you know it, he actually did it). ^.^;

Draco: ;_;

Gwah! I must get creating! Friday night I will create... 5 missions I ope then.

It seems like I am working a lot harder in this thread now. I knew I was right. XD

But seriously, Alyssa, I'm also asking Sike and Sin to contribute mission ideas and I'll post them. They'll be given credit, but at least this way all the missions will be in one post.

That's a good idea.. New rule! All Leaders, Co-Leaders, and Admins are allowed to create missions. Sound good? ^^

It'll be way easier on you too...

Fwee, oh fwee. ^^ Soon as I'm done dealing with this ornery chapter, I'll see about whipping up something in the way of a mission.

Pluru: I can just see it now: "MISSION: Go and obtain photos of Johnny Depp in swim trunks. MUST BE COLOR PHOTOS. Danger level: High as the stars for you if your thumb gets in the picture..."
    Me: NO, they will not be anything like that. -_-;; Sheesh.
    DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK
    (Or do. I don't actually mind.)
    The Origin of Storms | Communication

Hey, guys... I'm back. Sorry for the dely ^_^;; Welcome all new members that I haven't met yet. I hope you enjoy your stay. I'm Sin, by the way.

Pika-Punk (Pikachu): Look at all the new Pokemon! Fufufu... new females to chase. :P
    Me: &#172;&#172; Riiiight. Just don't scare them too much... and a mission to obtain Johnny Depp in swim trunks... Delightful! X3
    Pike (Feraligatr): Oh boy... here she goes again about "Jack Sparrow"...
    Me: ...I'm not going anywhere. <.<
    Aosoth (Ninetales): ...So much... water... *eye twitches*
    Me: I know, sweetie. The price you have to pay for being my Pokemon. XD I'm not going to be swimming myself... because of that sun... Hissss... *slinks into the shadows*
    Wish I could've gone out in a bang, but instead I burned out in a boring sorrow...

Cool I wanna be an aqua member!

1. I'm gonna say elite grunt (Or grunt. doesn't matter)

2. Chris

3. My favourite water pokemon is probably Blastoise.

4. Blastoise, Starmie, Ampharos, Milotic, Gardevoir and Skarmory.

5. Reasons are 1. Aqua uses water pokemon (which I love) and Magma uses ground pokemon (Which I am not a big fan of) 2. I just hate rockets... they suck and 3. Aqua's rule!

6. Reasons are 1. I love team aqua and 2. I honestly just wanted to join one of the clubs...

7. I love the unifrom. Very Pirate like.

8. The Echo Sqaudron definatly ^^ or if I have to choose another the Reef Squadron.

Sapphire, I have no idea wether you'll be accepted or not. I thought there was a rule stating that you can have no legendaries? Either way, I'm one of the newest members here, so you're going to have to wait for the admins to arrive if you want confirmation on wether or not you'll be in the club. Chris, you seem to be alright, but you still need to wait for the admins to arrive if you want full confirmation.

Now since that's done... Forte, what are you doing?

*Forte and Saito are STILL arm wrestling, but since Forte's hands are STILL floating hands, Saito throws the hand to the nearest wall once more... But it goes RIGHT THROUGH the wall before accidently grabbing something*

Forte: What the? I got something...
    Saito: Bring it back then!
    Forte: But what if it's a bomb...?
    Saito: Fine, either sit there or drop whatever you're holding.
    Forte: I can't control what my hand does from that far... All I can do is bring it back along with whatever I'm holding.
    *Saito then stands up and begins to leave the table*
    Forte: NOOOO!!! Don't leave me here! I'll bring it back!

*The hand is drawn back to where Forte is... Except during the time, the hand shook so much that whatever Forte was holding would have been broken by now... Unless if it's an aluminum can with the word 'PEPSI' on it.*

Saito: PEPSI! *goes to open the can*
    Faltzer (from above): I wouldn't do that if I were you.
    *Saito opens the can and the can blows up in his face*
    Saito:...Ow.

Yeah, seems like they're just making fun of Forte's abilities...

Sapphire, Alilatias is right. No Kyogre, sorry. Suicune's all right as there could be multiples of it, plus I already have one ^_^;

Chris, you're in! And btw, thanks for paying so close attention to the rules Alilatias.

I should have some mission up later tonight guys so you cna do them tomorrow. Alyssa, I think from now on, if there are any missions I've made, or others have made and they aren't claimed, I'll recap what missions are available.

Ahh...so here we are in the base I think i'll just unwind for a bit with my Pokemon...

*throws 6 pokeballs and pokemon appear out of them*

just relax for now guys and-WAIT NO ARACNAE DON'T! (Aracnae is my Ariados)

*Aracnae bites Harrison's leg*

Aracnae: geez your leg tastes discusting! by the looks of it i think everyone's legs will too.
    Me: Aracnae...why did you do that?
    Aracnae: Finch, c'mon you know me, if i didnt munch on peoples legs what would i be? Exactly. A normal old Ariados.
    Me: -_-

Ok thanks for accepting me ^^

I know this is gonna sound newbish but will someone message me and tell me what you acctually do in this club? Missions, why I have to have pokemon etc.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast