Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Aqua Lovers Club V 3.0

1. Hmmm this is a bit hard, I’m Gonna pick my own rank as an Aqua guardian.

2. Sapphire

3. Walrien.

4. Walrien, Wailord(Has fissure to kill ya all), Alakazam, Mightyena(Has poison fang if you fustrate me), Regice, Lugia

5. Magma fire against aqua water? Give me a break water beats fire you know, get the opinion right will ya, magma is the LAMEST & easy team to take down, for aqua their awesome.

6. Team aqua will beat Team magma so YAY to Aqua and BOO to magma.

7. Real robbers style, but honest on that rule DL, this rule doesn’t bring enough evidence at all. Their uniform is great than their capes from the hell.

8. Me Aqua guardian will send mightyena & Alakazam to guard the hideout and I will set diversion plans to knock team magma and their Pokemon.

Well this took me a half an hour.
    So can I join now?
    Dratini has sent you a special event mail
    NINTENDO WFC:

Click here to level up my license!
    Click here to level up my card!
    Good at: Mario Kart wii
    Bad at: Probably brawl
    Add it please

sure but BE PATENT NEXT TIME

Hmm.. Good idea on the rank Sapphire. *Adds*

Everyone who posted is in.. Now I have to go fix up the list again.. (Wow, that rhymed -.-).

I know this is gonna sound newbish but will someone message me and tell me what you acctually do in this club? Missions, why I have to have pokemon etc.
    Missions are almost like RPGs/fanfics, you basically just write a short story on the mission you are given. We'll explain more later.. Once we start missions again, you will be able to see what I mean by reading the experienced writer's paragraphs.
    FC: 3797-7369-0001 Ice type:

Shatoshi, you don't have that authority. You may join Sapphire, but I have to say, you didn't pay a lot of heed to the rule about no swearing earlier. I happen to remember you dropping two f-bombs before you replace it with your updated sign up sheet.

Shatoshi, please to try to use proper grammar. We try to have some class in this club. And we usually try to make our posts more than half a line long. Seriously, I remember when I did that a few times, and it annoyed the hell out of me afterwards seeing how small and stupid my posts sounded. So, normal senrences please. Sorry if I sound somewhat overboard, but I don't want this club to go rampant.

And I will get some missions written tonight if I can get off the crack my frined calls "MegaTokyo".

Click on the Banner to go to the Team Aqua Lover's Club V 3.0. Credit to SilverFire for creating it.

Awesome banner created by Dark Latios.

Thanks, so i'll send out Mightyena & alakazam to guard the hideout now while i wait outside next to them, so if the magma intrudes my pokemon, i use my pokemon to trash them for good.

So i Sapphire the Aqua guardian, will keep attenion and guard the hideout, no one is allowed but the team aqua is.

So this is my mission database DL. I hope we will get the magma in no time.
    Dratini has sent you a special event mail
    NINTENDO WFC:

Click here to level up my license!
    Click here to level up my card!
    Good at: Mario Kart wii
    Bad at: Probably brawl
    Add it please

Hey may I join your club. my favorite water pokemon is Vaporeon.
    I think Team Aqua is awesome. May I be a Echo Squadron please?
    My pokemon are: Houndoom, Sneasel, Absol, Skarmory, Gardevoir, and and Hitmonchan
    .::Signature is being remodel::.

yeah well Im a slow typer but...mission........mission.......

Flare-FOR GOD SAKES THINK OF SOMETH-*siren*

Aqua- Snap watz dat noise!!!

Rose- So much for english *sweatdrop*

Angel- Oh just listen to Mr. Interregator-Type-Man-Guy.....

Mr.I- Thank you Angel guys, we have an atack on Mt. Chimney!

Icy- Those Flanery stalkers again!

Mr.I- No, Team Rocket...

Smooch-What's the difference???

Mr.I Well not much...but this time we need you to stop them from splittin Hoenn in half!

Me- were on it but we'll need help....

(that good^^..and Hyuuga, you have to fill out the ENTIRE form)

Fill out the form on the first page please. You covered some of the things but not all.

Embarrassingly small post here. Filler topics are in today for me it seems.

Mission creating status = ...0% Seriously though, Mega Tokyo is crack.

I'll try to get them done by tomorrow at lunch, though I have to get some sleep, as my uncle's memorial service is tomorrow.

Click on the Banner to go to the Team Aqua Lover's Club V 3.0. Credit to SilverFire for creating it.

Sorry about that.
    1. Your rank in the club: Guardian

2. Your name in the club: Shadow

3. Your favorite water Pokémon: My favorite water pokemon is Vaporeon

4. Your six Aqua Pokémon: Houndoom, Hitmonchan. Sneasel, Absol, Gardevoir, and Haunter.

5. Why you like Aqua more than Magma or Rocket: its awesome and its a great team^^

6. Why you joined this club: I think team Aqua ia great team. plus water pokemon are great. and they everything that cold

7. What do you honestly think of the Team Aqua uniform?:
    the uniforms are okay. but I like it

8. Which Squad do you want to be in? This effects missions: Echo Squadron (the sneaks)

your Aquateam has to have 2 water types^^

Shatoshi, no it doesn't. I don't understnad where you get these ideas from, but your team does not need two water types.

Anyways Shadow, welcome to the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Shatoshi EX
    your Aquateam has to have 2 water types^^
    I thought it was 1? My team only has 1 Water Type, and yet I still got accepted anyways. Either way, if I'm supposed to have 2, then I'm going to think of a replacement Pokemon for Alkairu... Or I'll have Alkairu evolve into a Vaporeon, but I was going to have her originally evolve into Umbreon so her camoflauge tatics would work better at night.

Jeez, can't find any imagination for my posts these days... *runs off to think for a while*

Actually, I don't even think you truly need one, but the thing is this is Aqua so we should expect at least that much from our members.

And at least most of the time your posts are imaginative. I haven't involved any of my pokemon in any of my posts.

Gatr: Yeah, whats up with that? You're neglecting us!
    "I stand corrected."

sombody said it did^^

nope just 1 water type
    Royale (my Kingdra): so you picked me? oh thats touching Finch <3
    Me: O.O Royale, no just no, i mean you're A GUY!
    Plate (My Armaldo): O.O

I'm back after my long absence.... exam year is really eating all my time...
    Well... i really need to get decent nicknames for my pokemon...

Umbreon: "I think i'll be going get some food and drinks... very quicky..."
    Last edited by SilverVappy; 28th January 2006 at 12:05 PM.
    Deviantart

Claims:
    Bishie - Shelly/Izumi from pokemon
    Anime song - Hikari Todoku Basho De from Rockman.exe Axess

SV, could you please fill out the form again? I forgot your name, squad and all.. Your rank can be Elite Grunt since I made Brad a Scientist and Brute an Admin now. ^^

Not much to say.. I woke up at six, so I'm sleepy. -.-
    FC: 3797-7369-0001 Ice type:

Your rank can be Elite Grunt since I made Brad a Scientist and Brute an Admin now. ^^
    I'm an Admin now? Really? WAHOOOO! THANK YOU ALYSSA!
    I feel inspired to write and come up with new missions(that is what admins do right..they and the leaders do the missions)!
    Edit: Crap...I fergot to mention...over the course of a few weeks to a month I won't be too active cause I have a 650 pt. Honors English project to do and a massive and very detailed scale drawing to do in Geometry..I wiil get on when ever I can tho. I hate to do that right when Alyssa moved me to admin....sorry guys..but school first....=(.
    Last edited by Brute Root; 28th January 2006 at 5:18 PM.
    Never forget the greatest man alive, my hero, Steve Irwin!
    X version friend code:4983-4985-9055. Name: Corey Pokemon: Poliwhirl, Octillary and Quagsire

Hey you guys any new missions today I can do?

actually you kinda make them up yourself^^

Edo~Taku Guest

Default he he he

Does anyone remember me ^_^. Hm..lets see..how to say it, but not give it away!

Here are some clues ^^

~My old username used to be cold
    ~When I left, I had a cold, more like a flu but meh
    ~I was leading us on an expedition against XD001

*spits out soda*

WHAT?!?!?!?! A SCIENTIST!!! *clamps hands over mouth* um..you didn't hear ANYTHING!

can anyone recall?

nope dosent ring a bell^^ (seriously)

Edo~Taku Guest

That is because you were not around when I was.

Shatoshi, you don't make your mission up yourself. I don't know where you get your ideas from... *shakes head*

Brad! I HAVE FURY! Whatever happened to the group mission eh? That really wasn't fair to cut it off like that.

Neji... no There aren't any missions up yet really... until now!

And btw for the admins and the leaders, here's the original missions form for when you're coming up with missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion0807
    MISSION
    Full Briefing:
    Gadgets supplied:
    Danger level:
    Recommended for:
    MISSION
    Primary objective: Steal the shards/stones from the Hunter's house and find as many of them as you can from the sea floor.
    Full Breifing: We have discovered a large group of these shards which have part of messages on them. However, we don't have the full set of shards so we can't reassemble the messages. We believe that these messages come from the people who created the regis and imprisioned them. This was the time near to when Groudon and Kyogre first battled, so they may also have information regarding the location of Kyogre currently. Go to the hunters house and get the remaining shards he has collected, and any elemental stones he has remaining from the last time we attacked him. Besides this, we need another person to scavenge the sea floor for remaining shards in the possesion of pokemon or hidden. This will be a long and boring job, so you may want to practise with one of the new minisimulators we have onboard the subs until the computer recognizes any shards.
    Gadgets supplied: For the hunter mission, all the firepower you need to get in, but don't break anything inside. He's increased his defences significantly since our last attack. For the scavenging mission, an aquasub and tracing software along with one of each coloured shard for location and identification purposes that the software needs to run to scan.
    Danger level: For the hunter section, the danger is medium to high because of his defences, he may attack you before you can get in. For the scavenging portion, none-low, unless some unexpected idfficulty shows up.
    Suggested for: Two people. An omega for the first portion, or an echo if you really like to bust stuff in as well. A reef would be helpful for the second portion because you will need to know how to operate the location software.

Eheheheh... So its only two missions truly. I'll get some more up later today. But come on guys, start posting those missions.

Shatoshi, your siggy is against the rules, you may only have 3 images and a few links.

monkeyspoon5, your mission idea is really cool. I'll try it if i can be active enough (but with the projects from school i posted about, I can't make any promises.)
    Never forget the greatest man alive, my hero, Steve Irwin!
    X version friend code:4983-4985-9055. Name: Corey Pokemon: Poliwhirl, Octillary and Quagsire

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast