Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Aqua Lovers Club V 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Edo~Taku
    Does anyone remember me ^_^. Hm..lets see..how to say it, but not give it away!

Here are some clues ^^

~My old username used to be cold
    ~When I left, I had a cold, more like a flu but meh
    ~I was leading us on an expedition against XD001

*spits out soda*

WHAT?!?!?!?! A SCIENTIST!!! *clamps hands over mouth* um..you didn't hear ANYTHING!

can anyone recall?
    Well, no offense, but it just so happens that you return once I make you a Scientist huh? The Admin spaces need to be filled with active members.. Sorry if I anger you..

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyspoon5
    Brad! I HAVE FURY! Whatever happened to the group mission eh? That really wasn't fair to cut it off like that.
    XD You sounded like Fawful off of Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga there! ROFL

That's ok Brute, you deserve the position for being so active and taking part in missions and stuff.. ^.^
    FC: 3797-7369-0001 Ice type:

Me Sapphire the aqua guardian must destroy intruders, Mightyena, ready for POISON FANG and Alakazam ATTRACT the strangers!

Just to prtect the club leader.
    Dratini has sent you a special event mail
    NINTENDO WFC:

Click here to level up my license!
    Click here to level up my card!
    Good at: Mario Kart wii
    Bad at: Probably brawl
    Add it please

Okay, someone PMed me when I join the club...I dont rwmember who it was because I deleted th message..that is what they told me(and I fixed my sig).

Edo~Taku Guest

XD, I returned when I got better @_@. I want to fake sick monday, Im afraid of my HW. Anyways how ahve you all been? Can you honestly blame me for not doing the mission when I was sick, I did however get some ideas for it. It will start soon enoguh my freinds, for now,

Taku Out

((P.s. is it okay if I stay call myself an Admin? also my apologies for being long so gone, didn't realize how long it ahd been.))
    Last edited by Edo~Taku; 29th January 2006 at 12:04 AM.

We'll take a mission, just not the Shard Hunter one, I'd like my first mission to be a single-person mission.

Jesus (Togetic. Jesus in this case is pronounced the Spanish way which is pronounced: hey-soos): Technically speaking you'll have to do a 2-person mission because you'll need us, we are talking to you now aren't we?

Me: -_- *mumbles underneath his breath* smarty pants...

Scythe (Scizor): Jesus, must you take the fun out of everything?

Jesus: I guess you could say that...

Scythe: WELL HOWS ABOUT YOU DON'T!!

Jesus: o.o ok

Me: Shut it both of you! and really Jesus, you could stop sucking the fun out of things

Jesus: Oh, so take his side now why don't ya!

Scythe: Yes, he will take my side and you will like it! Got any problems and I'll Cut your neck off!

Jesus: Now technically that's impossible...

Scythe: OH SHUT IT!!

Jesus: o.o yes Scythe...

can I join?i think team aqua's better becouse theyre sneaky.I love the uniform,my fav water;blastoise.
    team:
    swampert
    blaziken
    scizor
    gardevoir
    latios
    ludicolo
    Black: 3052-7116-5057

Woo frell, haven't been here in a little while, have I? ^^;; Bah, I meant to have a mission ready by now, too. ><

Pluru: Pssh. You should let me do the missions. I deliver.
    Me: -_- Pluru, you would have the entire team trying to score tickets to see System Of A Down.
    Pluru: Manly, yes, but you like them too...
    Me: ._.
    Pluru: Especially Serj.
    Me: *developing murderous rage*
    Pluru: What is it with you always falling in mad love with fluffy-haired guys?
    Me: ...If I always fall in love with fluffy hair, then how come I'm not glomping you every time I see you?
    Pluru: ...
    Me: Not so smug now, are we? :3
    Pluru: *blasts trainer with Hydro Pump*
    Me: X_x ...ow.
    DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK
    (Or do. I don't actually mind.)
    The Origin of Storms | Communication

bah......I didn't know this was remade >_< ah well ^^

Mangrove:OMGWTF? (Mangrove is my sceptile)
    Elsie:HEY, LOOK A NEW THREAD! (elsie is my "imaginary" lapras)
    Sheldon: Does she act like this ALL the time? (sheldon is my blastoise)
    Chester:I guess....(chester is my bayleef)
    Blue:yeah...she does...(Blue is *shock* me!)
    Ginger:O_O; (ginger is my ampharos)
    Stan:has no comment at the moment (stan is my espeon)
    Aerial *squee* (Aerial is my other sceptile)

oh, and err..can I have a mission?
    Before you assume my gender, I am a girl!

DA<-view
    Yes. this sig is under construction. Now get off my lawn you meddling kid.

emerald scizor, please fill out the whole form at the beginning of the thread, as you missed your rnak, your nickname, and the squadron you want to be in.

Blue since you're an admin still.... that means you can create missions now! Although if you really want to you can use on of the parts of the first mission I have here, or the second mission.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyspoon5
    MISSION
    Primary objective: Steal the shards/stones from the Hunter's house and find as many of them as you can from the sea floor.
    Full Breifing: We have discovered a large group of these shards which have part of messages on them. However, we don't have the full set of shards so we can't reassemble the messages. We believe that these messages come from the people who created the regis and imprisioned them. This was the time near to when Groudon and Kyogre first battled, so they may also have information regarding the location of Kyogre currently. Go to the hunters house and get the remaining shards he has collected, and any elemental stones he has remaining from the last time we attacked him. Besides this, we need another person to scavenge the sea floor for remaining shards in the possesion of pokemon or hidden. This will be a long and boring job, so you may want to practise with one of the new minisimulators we have onboard the subs until the computer recognizes any shards.
    Gadgets supplied: For the hunter mission, all the firepower you need to get in, but don't break anything inside. He's increased his defences significantly since our last attack. For the scavenging mission, an aquasub and tracing software along with one of each coloured shard for location and identification purposes that the software needs to run to scan.
    Danger level: For the hunter section, the danger is medium to high because of his defences, he may attack you before you can get in. For the scavenging portion, none-low, unless some unexpected idfficulty shows up.
    Suggested for: Two people. An omega for the first portion, or an echo if you really like to bust stuff in as well. A reef would be helpful for the second portion because you will need to know how to operate the location software.
    MISSION
    Primary Objective: Take some of our building equipment and use the Kyogresubs to get to the bottom of the islands where Lugia once slept. Build us a new base there.
    Full Breifing: Our current bases are somewhat unprotected and easy to find. Since the Whirl Islands are a maze to get through, I suggest that we create a third base there. Make sure not to disturb any of the native wildlife. Since this will be where Lugia once slept, you may find silver feathers there. These are extremely durable and can be used in all sorts of applications. Such as a shield/insulation for the new base. Collect as many of these feathers as possible and use them for that purpose.
    Gadgets supplied: An Kyogresub/Aquasub (I prefer the latter name), the supplies for building it, and the supplies if you need to blast some rocks out of the way, some good old TNT!
    Danger Level: High. Explosions and being at the bottom of the ocean floor. 'Nuff said.
    Suggested for: A reef and an omega, or only one, but best with two. The reef could plan out the new base, while the omega could do all the dangerous (explosive) work.

Click on the Banner to go to the Team Aqua Lover's Club V 3.0. Credit to SilverFire for creating it.

Awesome banner created by Dark Latios.

got any uh...other missions by any chance?

Scythe: Will ya pick a dang mission already!

Me: There arent any good ones yet!

Scythe: How's about the Whirl Islands one?

Me: Ok, you wanna get blown up, fine by me. Oh, you also think you can construct a base yourself, be my guest, we need a new one anyways.

Jesus: I can construct a base.

Me: Jesus I know you could make a base, but-

Scythe: Oh, so you're saying that I couldn't make a base?

Aracnae: Ya

Plate: Yup

Royale: Affirmative

Gonzalez (Arcanine): I agree

Scythe: -_- and Jesus, Finch, what do you have to say?

Jesus: You couldn't make a base if you had a construction crew sitting in front of you!

Scythe: You know Jesus, that hurt. Finch, your opinion?

Me: Well Scythe, you don't exactly have the best handwork...

Scythe: Ya I know, I've got no hands. Don't think that means I can't make a base, I just need you guys too *mumble* even you Jesus *mumble*

~fuzzy out~

Edo~Taku Guest

MISSION: Find the Map to the Lost Land
    Primary Objective: Find me the map to the lost land! NOW!
    Full Briefing: Team Shadow is turning up again, and I want to squash that bugs like NEVER before! You are to go to Route 129, all the way west you can go. Look along the rocks to the north and you will find a small crevice with a massive rock “building” around it. Use the Secret Power TM I have provided, open up the cavern, and find that map! When your done bring it back to me and we may began our destruction of Team Shadow FOR GOOD!
    Gadgets supplied: Water Suit, Secret Power TM
    Danger level: High (high level Sharpedo have been seen in the area)
    Recommended for: Any

a mission for any of ye brave enough. This is the start of the group mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Edo~Taku
    MISSION: Find the Map to the Lost Land
    Primary Objective: Find me the map to the lost land! NOW!
    Full Briefing: Team Shadow is turning up again, and I want to squash that bugs like NEVER before! You are to go to Route 129, all the way west you can go. Look along the rocks to the north and you will find a small crevice with a massive rock “building” around it. Use the Secret Power TM I have provided, open up the cavern, and find that map! When your done bring it back to me and we may began our destruction of Team Shadow FOR GOOD!
    Gadgets supplied: Water Suit, Secret Power TM
    Danger level: High (high level Sharpedo have been seen in the area)
    Recommended for: Any

a mission for any of ye brave enough. This is the start of the group mission.

Hey Edo~Taku. I'll help you on your mission
    .::Signature is being remodel::.

Brad, you currently aren't an admin so... *anger level rising* You aren't allowed to create missions currently. Sorry about that, but we still haven't decided if you're going to be allowed to be an admin agian yet.

Gatr: I wonder if he's going to be okay after all this stuff he's been taking care of lately...
    Star: He'll be fine.
    *off in distance* "GRAAH KILL KILL KILL!!!"
    Star: Or maybe not...

So Neji, I'm not sure if it will be used or not yet.

Click on the Banner to go to the Team Aqua Lover's Club V 3.0. Credit to SilverFire for creating it.

Awesome banner created by Dark Latios.

I need a mission people^^

Flare- Got any three's

Aqua- Go fish

Rose- I'll take that as an insult

Smooch- So....bored....why.....dots....between....words...

Angel- Yo homie someun bteer happen afore I go all Kung-Fu on yall!!!

Icy- What is zat suepozed to meen???

Me- You soooo ned to work on your english...and we sooo ned a mission

Flare- Amen!!!

Sunny- True dat!!!

sorry monkeyspoon5,I'll be a scientist for rank,echofor squad,andseaturtle fornickname.
    Black: 3052-7116-5057

I could make some plans for the Whirl Islands base. Now, let's see.....needs to be resistant to strong currents....of course it needs a sturdy foundation....a submarine hangar.....What else should we include?

Swampert- "You need an oceanic lab to study the PH balance and other minerals and such, other water pokemon and other sea dwelling animals, and a section of said lab for studying fossils and those pretty Silver Feathers."

Good idea...that shall go near the main bridge. We also need a control center so to speak to handle defense systems, a nice food court, 5 mission briefing rooms...2 levels of dorm/bedrooms, an ecosphere/geodome with the basic environments such as lakes, streams, a field, forest region, beach/sandy region and a rocky region for optimal pokemon training, a workout room to keep flabby Aqua members in shape along with Fighting types, and a storage room fer misc. stuff.

Swampert- "Remeber he said not to harm any sea life, so if we have to relocate any sea animals, maybe we could put them in the oceanic lab for study and observation."

Good idea..now we just need someone to draw what it'll look like.
    Never forget the greatest man alive, my hero, Steve Irwin!
    X version friend code:4983-4985-9055. Name: Corey Pokemon: Poliwhirl, Octillary and Quagsire

Edo~Taku Guest

either way, don't care. you wanted that group mission right, well that mission starts it.

may be away for a bit, gettin new comp. ttyl

Edit 1:.........I have no idea what star and gatr-whatever-the-heck it is just said.

edit 2: Roll the dice, congrads! You get anger down potion, - 5 anger points =D
    Last edited by Edo~Taku; 29th January 2006 at 10:30 PM.

....uhh....I'm sorry, I didn't catch that last part....
    X version friend code:4983-4985-9055. Name: Corey Pokemon: Poliwhirl, Octillary and Quagsire

Until you can prove that you're an active member and keep it that way Brad, you'll have to remain as a Scientist.. I'll allow you to post missions and call yourself an Admin if you wish, but it won't show that way on the list. Sorry.

SeaTurtle, you're in.

I'll think up a mission for myself soon enough.. I'll just have to rack my brain for an idea.

Darn, sorry for not being here yesterday. Dosen't seem to be any missions for an Echo person unless it's the Shard Hunter mission or something, but that seems to be better off with an Omega person.

Forte: Yeah, I should be able to fight off everyone, but what about everyone else...?
    Faltzer: Are you calling us weak?
    Forte: For now.
    Everyone else:...

I sense a fight... Either way, I'll look at all of the current missions first before deciding on which one I want to participate in.

Irina, MapleStory's Wind Archer Job Instructor. Irina is one of the five Knights of Cygnus preparing for the Dark Magician's return to the MS world.
    Her followers infuse the power of the Wind Sprite into their bows to launch powerful attacks.
    (The five KoC classes are only in the KMS version ATM)
    Thanks for the sprite pic, Fiel (of a different forum)!
    ~FB Trade List~ ~PC~ ~Dream Team~

Edo~Taku Guest

As you command all Latiosish one, =P. Untill then yall, the new comp is here ^____^ *is happy* IT KICKS BUTT! PLASMA SCREEN!!! Anyway my dad says it'll take all of tomorrow, but on Tuesday I have DC(drama club) in which he will up-laoding programs so on Wensday ill be back! Chow!

~~Brad

((P.S. ill try to sneek onto it at school))

Gosh, a lot of pages in just a day! Sorry, I would have been here yesterday, but I had to go to church in the morning, then I was at a friends house the whole afternoon. o_0
    [/Fool's Hope]
    Do you see me
    Do you care
    You talk about me
    Like I’m not there
    Don’t get a word in
    When you’re around
    I bet you don’t know
    What I’m about
    'Cuz I will, I will
    Speak for myself
    What you see
    Isn’t all I am

I need a place to stand
    I will, I will speak for myself
    There’s so much you’re missing
    If you cared you’d listen

You suffocate me
    You drown me out
    I’m tired of waiting
    Without a doubt
    I feel I’m fading
    I flicker out
    My heart is screaming
    Without a sound
    I’m not sorry for who I am
    {"Speak For Myself" by Aly&Aj}
    [ dA account ]

Misson new.
    Guardian has mission.

2 or 5 of you grunters stealhly steal Team magma's lava device before it blows.
    Our location: Hideout just 1 route ahead of Lilycove city.

Primary: Stealthly infriltrate the Team magamas lava bomb and detach it to faraway water currents.
    Hint for primary:You must be remain silent undectected, if you think you need help, send out your pokemons instead of being Sam fisher, lol!

Secondaries
    Find a grappler to detach the bomb
    You need about 2-5 aqua grunts ready and get the walkie talkies started.
    Track the stealth moments(If you can, check hints)
    Use pokemon to take down the number amount of magma grunts. [15]
    Don't take challenges on the firey path on the wild

Hints:
    1st It can be found on the grunt guarding your way in to the cable car by jumping to the trees and attack.

2nd Select the 2 or 5 aqua grunts to start the mission and make sure they have setted thier microphones.

3rd there out of 7
    1st Use Mightyena to toss the grunt with the grapple to the desert ruins.
    2nd 1 of the grunts will choke a grunt with no group
    3rd Obtain a EMP crystal on Mauville city. (Hidden under one of the houses by the bikes)
    4th Cause a flood on the firey path
    5th Use the EMP on the bomb device
    6th Blow the bomb out of the water downwards of Dewford town about 100 miles.(You need a muscle pokemon to work the stealth moment)
    Last Poochyena toys with [2] grunts on magmas new hideout(Jagged pass)

Can you catch them all?

4th Use a very small and wise WATER pokemon to knock all of the grunts.

5th and last: The fired path is NOT you way in to the jagged pass, you must find away to take out the grunts guarding the entrance to the firey path.

BOMB LOCATION: Jagged pass
    Strong in mission: Little pokemon can knock out magmas easily, Stealth moments can get a BIG chance to finish the mission, if it's night, you can know where team magma's lights are, DON'T BE DETECTED though.

Weakness in the mission: It's Magma's advantage to seeing you if you stand up. If you just leave it to your own, your gonna make it hard for yourself get a group.

Enjoy mission.

EDIT: BOMB detonates in 20mins if you think your ready, start the timer now!!
    Dratini has sent you a special event mail
    NINTENDO WFC:

Click here to level up my license!
    Click here to level up my card!
    Good at: Mario Kart wii
    Bad at: Probably brawl
    Add it please

That's fine Cari! ^_^

MBF.. Only Admins can create missions.. I don't know where you new members get these ideas from (no offense). I'm pretty sure I posted that rule on the first page..

*folds arms and nods head* Yepper it's true, all on the first page.

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast