View Poll Results: Who do you want May to end up with???

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ash

25 43.86%
  • Drew

32 56.14%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: May/Ash or May/Drew??? You decide!!!

Default May/Ash or May/Drew??? You decide!!!

Alright this is a two-shot story were YOU vote to decide on weathr or not the ending is Contestshipping or Advanceshipping. I DON'T WANT THIS STORY TO GET CLOSED DUE TO SPAMING!!! I want this to be something new to the Fourms. If you SPAM this story, Bash ANY ship, insult other mebers or ther opinion youre vote will be deducted from the total score AND you will not be alowed to Post in this thread and I will contact Kiori. DON'T spoil this for others. For the next week or so you can vote and Reply what you picked OR what you thought of the Story.

Here it is...it may seem short but it is a page and a half on Word....

FOR THE LOVE OF MAY

May was sitting alone at the beach of Yuzuhira Island Resort. She was crying, her best friend and Rival were fighting over her. This was a big problem because they both loved her. Ash was entering the Contest to fight Drew. May knew he didn’t know much about contests, but he loved her too much to loose hr. He knew that it was sweet of him. Drew on the other hand was training extra hard so he wouldn’t loose to him. She knew that was just as sweet of him. She was confused though. Sometimes she wished her mom was here to help her.

“May…are you okay???” someone asked from behind her. When May turned around he saw it was Max. He came and sat down next to her and she put her arm around him.

“Oh Max!” she sobbed, “This is terrible, I can’t stand Ash and Drew fighting like this, what do I do!?”

“I don’t know May, but we should get back now. It’s time for bed.” Max replied softly. He knew May wasn’t going to compete in the contest because of Ash and Drew, but he also knew she wouldn’t let herself miss it. She had to see what happened no matter how hard it hurt to watch. So she might as well get some good rest because the Preliminaries were tomorrow at noon.

“Okay Max let’s go…” May sighed.

……………………….

I’m gonna beat that jerk today!” Ash said boldly. He had been Training his Corphish for the Contest for days and he was ready. May on the other hand wasn’t too happy because she didn’t want to see either of them loose, especially if the loser didn’t win her love. She knew she had to stop this or else she might be stuck with one of them and not be happy.

“I just hope this all ends soon…” May whispered to herself.

……………………..

“Corphish let’s go!” Ash called as he sent out his Pokemon. “Haze!” he ordered as Corphish filled the field with an icy haze sending a chill down everyone’s spine. And when the stage cleared Corphish was hidden underground. The audience waited for a few seconds before it blasted through the ground with Crabhammer, and formed a Bubblebeam spiral in midair before landing perfectly on the ground. His final score was 27, not too bad for a first time. Next drew appealed with Roselia. He used a Petal Dance and Poison Sting combo with a Magical Leaf followed by a Solarbeam giving him a score of 30. When they saw the Final Four they were both in it. They wouldn’t be battling each other first but that made it all more suspenseful.

Let the vote begin^^ (NOTE: If your ship wins dosen't mean you can brag or say it is cannon or do anythin stupid like that!!!)
    Last edited by Shatoshi; 11th February 2006 at 4:25 AM.

Ember Guest

Oh, sorry, I didn't post before when I voted. I vote Advanceshipping.

I think my vote'll be obvious...

As far as the story right now, I think I'll be the first to say: get more description!

eievui Guest

Drew all the way!

Ash all the way! And yeah, NoDot is right. A bit more description would make the story much better.
    "Real knowledge is to know the extent of ones ignorance."

100% Advanceshipper!

Dont worry guys I'll make the second part longer^^

I voted for Drew!! ^^
    Black cat the rock <33

"Fukitsu wo todokenikitaze"
    "I've come to deliver some back luck"- Train Heartnet XIII

I say Drew!

Ash is with Misty!

Drew!

There's no telling you how much I HATE Advanceshipping.

Drew! Go for him! Enough said. XD

You writing style is pretty good, but try to improve by adding more description as the rest stated above.
    For those who'd like to keep in contact, you know where to find me. ♥

Russian May is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

Drew! Ash has Misty!

I definatley 100% vote Drew!!!! HIm and May would be so cute together-that and he's already an expierenced coordinator!!
    twins with: Uza-chan | paired with: Staryu
    pkmn trainer Light → 1 badge. 3 [oshawott, pansear, munna]. nacrene city ♥

wow such a close Race^^

Drew.

And even if Ash wins, you could always make a sequel in which May doesn't love Ash and confesses to Drew. Just a thought... :|

Oh, and another idea--You could include at least one fight (verbally) involving Ash and Drew--Unless, of course this fic is based around physical battles.

well I've decided to post both endings....but I will still post and announce the winner...

But I dont wanna hear "I chose Ash/Drew becaust they have so and so'or I Hate .....shipping" I LOVE BOTH SHIPS and if you do that i will remove your vote...do it twice I will subtract 1 vote (nobody's in perticular) and add it too the opposite ship...not that YOU did anything like that Brioche...I just wanted to mention that^^

umbreon43085 Guest

I voted Drew. Come on, Ash has Latias (Also an Altoshipper.). It makes sense for Drew has none. He is the only one without one. (I mean, I am also a ringshipper.) Brock goes from GF to GF though. Not enough girls...

Quote Originally Posted by umbreon43085
    I voted Drew. Come on, Ash has Latias (Also an Altoshipper.). It makes sense for Drew has none. He is the only one without one. (I mean, I am also a ringshipper.) Brock goes from GF to GF though. Not enough girls...
    Did you NOT just read my last post!!!! *removes 1 vote*...

From what I've seen, atleast May and Drew seem to acctually feel something for eachother... Then again, I haven't watched much of Advance, so I can't back myself up much other than the fact that I have seen pics of May and Drew, involving blushes and stuff. O_o And you only see Ash blush around girls like once in a thousand years. Er. Sorta.

In other words, I'm voting for May/Drew.

For standard mixed with some UU, lv100 battles.

FC: Iruka 4682 7542 3411

Number of lv100s: 26?

okay guys...I have some non-SPPf friends that want to be in this poll

11 voted contestshipping....but
    24 voted Advanceshipping...yep I aked 32 people^^
    Last edited by Shatoshi; 10th February 2006 at 2:15 AM.

From what you've seen in After Hoenn, I think you know where my vote went. Have fun, and increase your discriptions. Just because a portion of the story is yet to come doesn't mean it should be of the same stuff. But then again, After Hoenn's chapters weren't great either at first sooo...

Good luck with this thing.
    Zepther is not a perfect city, filled with crime and evil. Through its dark alleys and narrows streets, a silent watcher protects the people, calling forth the darkness of metal to defend them. Cloaked in black, shrouded in the mysteries of his past, his cold heart is true as steel. His name is Chronos. He is the Dark Eye.
    The legacy begins...

Thank you Power shot^^ I asked my best bud Ember to help me write the Ending chapter...I WILL put both ending but I WILL declare a winner too^^

The Lone PokéRanger Guest

Good story Shatoshi. I like the plot a lot, but like NoDot and Power Shot stated, you need to add some more description. Doing so will assist readers in getting a better picture of the story's surroundings and the actions/thoughts processes of the characters involved. Other than that, everything else in your story looks fine. Keep up the good work!!

By the way, I voted for advancedshipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Shatoshi
    But I dont wanna hear "I chose Ash/Drew becaust they have so and so'or I Hate .....shipping" I LOVE BOTH SHIPS and if you do that i will remove your vote...do it twice I will subtract 1 vote (nobody's in perticular) and add it too the opposite ship...not that YOU did anything like that Brioche...I just wanted to mention that^^
    Quote Originally Posted by umbreon43085
    Did you NOT just read my last post!!!! *removes 1 vote*..
    Shatoshi, I find it a little unfair to remove votes because someone said Ash has Latias. It's not flaming or bashing, it's their honest opinion. But I guess since this is your thread, your rules apply? I still find that pretty unreasonable.

well I've decided to post both endings....but I will still post and announce the winner...
    At least we'll be able to read from either point of view.

okay guys...I have some non-SPPf friends that want to be in this poll

11 voted contestshipping....but
    24 voted Advanceshipping...yep I aked 32 people^^
    I always though 11+24 was 35... By the way, are you including their votes in this poll? If so, how would we know you weren't lying? (Not that it really matters, or I think you're lying). I think you should only tally SPPf members. If you aren't including your friends, just ignore me.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter(s).
    Last edited by Brioche; 11th February 2006 at 3:01 AM.

yeah about the Off line friends...no I wont count them in the Poll but I'll add ONE point to each under thier names^^

Here it is...it may seem short but it is a page and a half on Word....
    Word what? Wordpad? Microsoft Word? I find it impossible to be a page & 1/2 on either. But that's just me. >>;
    But the chapter is good though. Just you spelt Yusuriha wrong. But no big. But still good, yet short. Needs some more description like NoDot mentioned already.

But I agree with Brioche on the whole 'Satoshi has Ratiasu! Remove one post' thing. This is what you said:
    And I saw that no one said that they hated Contest/Advanceshipping.
    And besides, Brioche is right. How would we know that you weren't just making up votes. You obivously want Advanceshipping in this fic. So just count the SPPF members. It's fair. =P
    24 voted Advanceshipping (from the poll & posts).
    26 voted Contestshipping (from the poll & posts).
    I checked. =)
    Anyways, for the heck of it, I vote Contestshipping. ;D

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast