Thread: Making an Oore fic...

Default Making an Oore fic...

I'm making an Oore fic, and I want to make it a lot different. It's going to involve a team of 4 people trying to beat Cipher for the third time. How can I make it so it isn't the same story again?

While I'm on the subject of this, I need a rating for it. Yes I know, there's a rating sticky up there that I can post in, but I think I should be able to post it here because it's about the same story. It's gonna feature a few deaths, like being shot and stuff, but I'm gonna be describing it too. Should I describe it without being offensive? And what would you rate it, or do you need more info?

Edit: I forgot...I don't have word, I'm using Wordpad for this. Can you advise me how long 3 pages of Word is on wordpad?
    Last edited by MaskedManAbsolkid; 7th February 2006 at 6:46 PM.
    Used to be Absolkid, -Absol-, Former Absolkid and Cipher Admin Absolkid!

Hmm, I think I need more info before deciding, think you could give us a bit more info?
    I officialy claim E-123 Omega from Sonic Heroes as my bishie!
    [br]Click
    here to feed me a
    DigiTreat!
    [br]Get your own at PokePlushies!

Download OpenOffice. You get something very much like MicrosoftOffice. Word, Access, Exel, Publisher...

Link: OpenOffice 2

For referance: It's Orre, not Oore.

I'll give you a quick basic description:

Michael has just purified all the shadows, and a celebration is being held in Agate. Cipher show up and grab Michael, holding them hostage. Wes is there, and tries to battle with his Espeon and Umbreon, but they are taken too. Other people try to help, but they fail. Wes and Rui have to stop them again, along with Jovi and a young boy named Tommy. They resort to anything, even violence and murder.

That enough?

Haunter, I don't like downloading stuff, I've downloaded too much, and I've written a lot of the first chapter anyway. Will sending the story to another computer work?

What do you mean?

And if they're willing to commit murder, shouldn't Tommy be a bit older?

He's not really that young, about 12. I changed the age. I have a few surprises for him and Jovi too, so that's a reason why they're so young.

Hm. Well, I think twelve is a little too young to be committing murder. Fifteen, maybe?

I must have been misleading. Tommy and Jovi aren't commiting murders, I said violence and murder. Tommy and Jovi will probably be away from it all.

Good, I suppose. But I must say that OpenOffice would be better for you than notepad.

A: You could spot spelling errors easily.

B: It's spiffy.

I got so confused when I decided to download it. I'll get a mate round to help me with downloads.