Thread: Hey

frozensteelix Guest

Default Hey

hey whatsup, the names frozensteelix, hows it going

Hello, welcome to SPPf. I hope that you enjoy your stay. Check out these links, they will help you to get to know the forums. They were provided to me by Midnight Eefi, and I am forwarding them to you!!

User CP - Customize your signature and profile, set options, choose a pregiven avatar, upload a profile picture if you want. Play around with it.
    "I'm new" - Not an excuse
    Reading the first post, it helps!
    Get your Signature Checked!!! - Check your signature and see if it doesn't break the rules. Midnight Eefi is one of the authorized members to check sigs.
    Newbie Help Topic and FAQ
    Search Tool - your friendly tool. Trouble with anything? Use it.
    Adopt-A-Newbie Agency - for newbies to be adopted, or adoptees to adopt a newbie.. Adoption is for older members to help around the newer ones.

Staff
    Italicized = Moderator.
    Ialicized+ = Moderator +
    Bold = Super Moderator, or SMod.
    Bold & Italicized = Administrator.
    Last edited by Stardust25; 10th February 2006 at 4:47 AM.

Shadowcat Guest

Don't copy posts... Have your own style in doing things...

Hi, welcome to SPPF, or rather, Serebii.Net Forums. If you need any help, you can just PM me. Need any help making friends? Again, just PM me if you want to be friends with me.

Some important threads:

Rules
    You definitely need to read this, as it is very important on how you should use the PM System, how you should post and tons of other stuff.

Newbie Help Topic & FAQ

I recommend you to read this if you have any difficulties. This thread definitely helps a lot with detailed information.

Get Your Signature Checked

You definitely must read this to get a grasp of the Signature Rules. If you want to confirm whether your signature is fine, just post, asking to check your signature, and a person with permission to check signatures will reply whether it is okay or not. If it’s not, they’ll tell you more details on how you should edit your signature.

Official Username Change Thread

If you’d like to have your username changed, just post here and wait. Shining Mew will edit your current name to your desired username when she has the time to. Remember to read the rules of Changing Usernames.

Log Out Problems? This might help.

If you have any troubles logging out, just check this thread. I suggest that you should post if you still have any troubles logging out.

Adopt-A-Newbie-Agency, version 2.0
    If you’d like someone to guide you through the forums or someone you can ask help for, just post here using the appropriate form.

That’s all of the threads that you should check out. Some threads that you might want to take a look at. You don't need to click on these links if you do not want to do any of the below. But definitely, these threads are bombarded by members as they want their claims or to have pairs or twins.

New Pair-Up Thread

If you’d like someone to pair-up with you, or pair-up with someone, just post using the form on the first post. Fill it in correctly before posting in the thread. Either you wait for someone to PM you, or you PM somebody else.

New Twin Thread

If you’d like somebody of the forums to be your twin, just post using the form on the first post. Fill it in correctly before posting in the thread. Works like the pair-up thread, except this is for twins.

~Cartoon Bishie Thread V2.0~

One of the many bishie threads. If you’d like to claim someone from a cartoon, use the appropriate form and post. But you should always check the list whether the person/creature you want to claim is already claimed on the list. Read the rules of this thread too. I also run this thread.

Celebrity Thread [Version 3.0]

Another bishie thread, but for this one, you may claim celebrities. Check to see whether your desired celebrity is already on the list. If he or she is not on it, it’s your lucky day. You can claim your favourite celebrity. Remember to read the rules of this thread and use the form.

Bishie Thread [Version 2.0]

The main bishie thread. Claim bishies from your favorite anime. People, Creatures, the list never ends. Remember to check the list to see whether your desired bishie is already on the list. Remember to follow the rules and use the appropriate form of this thread.

Claim Your Favorite Anime Song!

Like the other claiming threads… Check the list, follow the rules and use the appropriate form of this thread. Except, this is where you claim your favorite anime song.

Couple Claiming Thread Version 3.0

Another claiming thread, but this is for ships. Well… Couples… Whether they were created from your own imagination, or is real on television. This is only for TV Shows, Movies and Books, nothing else. Again, follow the rules, check the list and use the appropriate form.

That’s my post for you.
    Last edited by Shadowcat; 8th February 2006 at 10:22 AM.

Hmm..nice to meet you Frozen Steelix! So,your'e really enflamed steelix's sister?Anyway's ..these people seemed to covered all the important threads,but also keep in mind that the search button is very important.
    If you need a friend, dont hesitate to PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust25
    Also, I'm one of the authorized members to check sigs, but I won't bite if you don't break the rules.
    Way to be blatantly ignorant. ;[

Salutations there, frozensteelix! I am one of the ACTUAL sig-checkers, so if you need help with your sig just give me a PM and I will help you. And just remember, posing isn't cool. Enjoy your stay, but please, don't be afraid of us. I'll be here to help you if you need it.

These people covered what you need to know baby sister, see you round the
    forums and round the house, peice

-enflamed
    I claimed Saber from Fate/Stay night as my bishie...she is the best...and I love her, Credit to whoever made this sig
    Poor thing only has a few more hours to live...please click it to let it continue living ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Eszett
    Way to be blatantly ignorant. ;[

Salutations there, frozensteelix! I am one of the ACTUAL sig-checkers, so if you need help with your sig just give me a PM and I will help you. And just remember, posing isn't cool. Enjoy your stay, but please, don't be afraid of us. I'll be here to help you if you need it.
    Lol, yeah.. you, me, and Jenni along with three moderators.

Yes, posing isn't good.. neither is double, triple, etc. posting or spamming unnecessarily.

Hey, don't forget that you can change skins on the bottom left.. as Eszett had begun telling new members a while ago.. ^^

PM me for help or just to chat.. or for sig help, when you want one. Now, have fun and stay out of trouble, if you've read the rules and those links.
    [IMG]http://i36.*******.com/1629qpx.jpg[/IMG]