Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: King & Queen For A Day! (442)

Default King & Queen For A Day! (442)

King Bonsly & Queen Manene

After a battle with Team Rocket, Pikachu, Meowth, Bonsly & Manene are seperated from their respective trainers. Lost in a town, the four Pokémon decide to team up to find their trainers...however three strange men have their eyes set on Bonsly & Manene. Will the Pokémon get back to their trainers?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Subtitles for Pokémon ala Island of the Giant Pokemon? Hope so, doubt it though. Seems interesting, though a whole episode of Bonsly's wailings hould be reason enough for bannage.

In answer to the awfully hard "Will the Pokémon get back to their original trainers". I have a hunch - I think so!

End of post.

Quote Originally Posted by skarmachild
    Subtitles for Pokémon ala Island of the Giant Pokemon? Hope so, doubt it though.
    I'd like another subtitles episode, but the the producers have kinda done away with that concept. If they were still interested in it, we would've gotten subtitles for Turning Over a Nuzleaf. Plus, 4KIDS has pretty much done away with any trace of text in any of their dubs, so we won't get a subtitled episode in dub form.

I know nothing about the episode, but here's hoping Bonsly keeps that scarf. It makes it look cool.
    3DS Friend Code: 5155-3421-4718
    Friend Safari: Bug-Type (Butterfree, Volbeat, & Heracross)

I'd like another subtiled episode as well, but I'm not placing any bets.
    Breezy is my little sister. Anyone who messes with her has to answer to me!
    My Twin's are Trillian and Sakara

shouldnt we save the speculation for the speculation thread. This thread is talk about it if we have news about it or have seen it.

I can't wait for the pictures. And I hope that Bonsly and Manene keep their scarves.

Credit to V Faction

Visit my Site!

http://www.auraguardians.net/

NOTE: The site is not up yet so the link will not work.

Well, seen pictures and I don't know what to think of this episode.

Of course, it started out with Team Rocket trying to scam Ash and Co. [in what looked like a massage tent? O.o] and after they revealed themselves a battle ensued...with Dustox and Manene! I'm pretty sure Manene pulled a Cacnea too =O

Long story short, Gonbe Metronomes up a Sandstorm and *gasp* the Humans and Pokemon get split up again? Nooooo!
    Oh, I just though I'd get this out of the way: THERE ARE NO SUBTITLES WHEN THE POKEMON INTERACT. There.

Then some suited guys in a pimped out limo [with an Electrike hood ornament even] want to steal Manene and Bonsly and naturally all the Pokemon [whoops, that consists of Pikachu, Meowth, and the gruesome twosome] are WTFing. However, later we find out that there is a Manene and Bonsly pair that star in a movie or some crap like that and the pedo directors want to recreate it. Yeah.

Manene and Bonsly don scarves as the producers don...Pokemon costumes [gee Manene looks weird with a mustache >.>] to show them what to do. Team Rocket interrupts, blah, blah, blah, and WHAT? Manene and Bonsly actually BATTLE? Manene indeed does use some sort of Psychic attack as well.

And in the end Manene gets everyone to dance with it, TR is blasted off [with Manene still wearing the yellow scarf, mind you] and the episode ends rather awkwardly and abruptly.

Need to see this is action, demmit!
    Last edited by .Bambi.; 24th February 2006 at 2:45 AM.

Or rather in english. This sounds like the type of episode that you'd only be able to enjoy if its in a language you can understand.

Otherwise it's hard to appreciate.

Default King Bonsly and Queen Manene!?

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiiest.Combusken
    Well, seen pictures and I don't know what to think of this episode.
    Where'd you see them? Serebii and Sableye don't have them yet.

Credit to V Faction

Visit my Site!

urg, this sounds like a boring episode. I dunno why, but it just doesn't sound good too me

Default King Bonsly and Queen Manene!?

I agree with you. Another stupid filler where everyone gets seperated from some of their Pokémon... They've done this way too many times. Of course, I may change my mind once I see the episode...

Credit to V Faction

Visit my Site!

Oy vey, this sounds like an awful episode. What were they smoking when they came up with this one?

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Who cares if it's a crappy filler? Bonsly & Manene actually battle! As in, doing something! Besides sitting there! This episode is worth a viewing just for that alone.

Wait, do they battle against each other or team up to defeat a common enemy?

Is there any indication that Ash held onto Heracross?
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Well judging by the pics, it seems just as wierd as the trailer did. Except this time it makes more sense. I liked the animation for this episode since it really made it stand out. The begining gave some glimpses of last weeks awsome episode.

The episode was rather jumping everywhere from where I see it. The ending was pretty wierd. I guess this was supposed to be a fun episode after all the serious stuff that's been going on. I'll be still watching this episode too.

Btw, when everyone was dancing could it have been because Manene used Teeter Dance or something?

hmm this episode had its moments. It had its funny scenes. Although people who dislike Bonsly probally wont be that happy with it in this episode. I have to agree with KC though it ended oddly. One thing that was funny and wanted to scratch my eyes out at the same time was an old man in a manene suit. What I got from it there were bonsly and manene stars on some sort of show/movie and they were lost(or ran away). The three directors spotted Meowth, Pikachu, Bonsly, and Manene. They tried to catch them. Ash and co. find the star bonsly and manene. The lost crew had found a safe resting spot and had given bonsly juice to calm down. Then they ended up in the movie set and bonsly and manene subs(two guys in bonsly and manene suits) were taking the place of the real manene and bonsly. The crew soon noticed manene and bonsly and dressd them up with their scarves. TR came quickly after I'm guessing trying to pass of as their acting agents. Some reason pikachu stayed with TR and acting fine. Although soon after during lunch Jessie and Meowth are discussing about it. J&J took care of Bonsly well and james fed it with its bottle. Anyway eventually everything unravels for TTR and go back to usual. Brock teels Bonsly to tackle Jessie and it hits her pretty hard. Manene without being ordered quickly comes to Jessie's defence and tackles Bonsly back. I think Bonsly used uproar since there were tears around Bonsly and its mouth was open and Manene was wincing in pain and holding its hand around its head. Manene retaliates with a psychic attack. I'm not sure if it was psychic it looked a little different and everyone started dancing. I was under the impression that Manene was forcing them due to facial expressions of TR, ash and co, and the work crew. Well then again the anime makes psychic to be a little more powerful and have other affects so it could be psychic. Soon after pikachu blasts off TR. While blasting off Manene clings onto James with its yellow scarf snug around its neck. Episode ends.

Sceptile did appear for its double leaf blade. No suggestion towards heracross staying but, sceptile and pikachu were the only one of Ash's pokemon in the episode. It also showed a flashback of the previous episode and I believe Ash was still on the ship at the beggining so I dont know if he had time to deposit heracross.

This was a good fun quirky episode a nice break from current events.

V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

I wonder how many things Cybercubed could say about this image.

Those pictures don't really make the episode make sense. I mean, why does Manene run away from James when he finds it? And why does Bonsly run away from Brock & the gang? Well, at least we know Bonsly can battle. Now it won't seem like its skills came from nowhere when it battles in the upcoming contest episode.

Wow, MagicBox you made my day. If I didn't just update my sig a day ago, I would have so put that pic in there. Maybe I'll save it for a later time.

Would it have been too extreme to have May with her shirt off during that moment? She'd still have her bra on of course...

Quote Originally Posted by MagicBox
    why does Manene run away from James when he finds it? And why does Bonsly run away from Brock & the gang?
    I'd say it's because they were having fun together and were worried about being split up...
    "Psychos... they always love comics." - Det. Elliot Stabler.

I liked this episode. The preview made it look like a very boring filler, but it it ended up better then I expected. It reminded me of the Pikachu Shorts more then a standard episode though.
    Last edited by Sunain; 24th February 2006 at 8:04 AM.

this looks like a pikachu short.I think it's a little boring.Too bad no important. events happened.
    current rank:Rising trainer
    Final rank:Pokemon champion
    Oh boy,I have a long way to go.
    Future DP team:

Blaziken master Guest

This episode's mainly quite random, but the movie scenes were hilarious especially when Team Rocket try to get into the film dressed in Medievil clothes.The battles at the end were pretty cool and I think the attack manene is using is tickle, judging by Usohachi's face Correct me if I'm wrong

What did Manene do to make everyone start dancing i was confused.

This episode was basically your standard, "happy-go-lucky" nonsense episode, which means it's fun to watch but leave your brain at the door people.

This is the type of episode that the writers pump out based on too much consumption of illegal drugs. That can be a good thing, as we get wacky episodes such as the giant Claydol one back in Hoenn.

It was a fun episode, but since I don't understand Japanese I'm missing a lot of the humour. Probably will be a lot funnier when I see the dub...like next year.
    Last edited by CyberCubed; 24th February 2006 at 5:48 PM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast