Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cutting the Ties that Bind! (440)

Quote Originally Posted by ZoraJolteon
    0_o; Go look up revival in a dictionary.
    Chill dude, kidding, not bothered really as long as it kicks major Arsenal in the next facility.
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by crawdauntpro
    Chill dude, kidding, not bothered really as long as it kicks major Arsenal in the next facility.
    As an Arsenal fan that oddly placed quirk makes me angry...

I didn't really want a new move for Sceptile (although it would have been nice), as long as it gains all its old moves back, and is able to battle then that is great. I was worried that maybe it would have been Oakked or released due to the fact it would never learn attacks again but that doesn't seem to be the case. Go Sceptile!

Quote Originally Posted by Benmeister2
    As an Arsenal fan that oddly placed quirk makes me angry...

I didn't really want a new move for Sceptile (although it would have been nice), as long as it gains all its old moves back, and is able to battle then that is great. I was worried that maybe it would have been Oakked or released due to the fact it would never learn attacks again but that doesn't seem to be the case. Go Sceptile!
    How the hell can that make you angry?
    Thats like you sayin to me "have you heard about this new castle they're building?"
    Last edited by crawdauntpro; 9th February 2006 at 8:38 PM.
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Sceptile Oaked? Are you serious?
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMage
    Sceptile Oaked? Are you serious?
    its better than being released.

Quote Originally Posted by crawdauntpro
    How the hell can that make you angry?
    Thats like you sayin to me "have you heard about this new castle they're building?"
    I'm merely a little bit put off at the fact they're getting so much heat on them lately...

Anyway, detering from football (or soccer, if you will)...I'm guessing no one actually knows how Sceptile got his attacks back, right? Because I for one am not going to enjoy randomly seeing Sceptile use them all again without a decent reason as to how he managed to get them back.
    Last edited by The Benmeister; 9th February 2006 at 9:13 PM.

I'm guessing no one actually knows how Sceptile got his attacks back, right? Because I for one am not going to enjoy randomly seeing Sceptile use them all again without a decent reason as to how he managed to get them back.
    Probably in a similar way to the Charizard in the Pokemon Chronicles episode judging by the trailer scene with the Beedrill. My guess is he gets his attacks back in order to protect Ash from the Beedrill.

I'm merely a little bit put off at the fact they're getting so much heat on them lately...

Anyway, detering from football (or soccer, if you will)...I'm guessing no one actually knows how Sceptile got his attacks back, right? Because I for one am not going to enjoy randomly seeing Sceptile use them all again without a decent reason as to how he managed to get them back.
    I'm meant no offense mate, it was just a pun, apologies about that but just so you know I'm not bothered if people take the mickey out of the Toon because it is all part of football. anyways, Sceptile will kick butt in the next facility.

The Shadow Ball Eevee thing KINDA makes sense, though... I mean it hatched from an egg, it could have been a hereditary move.

Yeah, sounds cool. Can't wait for the preview pictures. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrius
    The Shadow Ball Eevee thing KINDA makes sense, though... I mean it hatched from an egg, it could have been a hereditary move.

Yeah, sounds cool. Can't wait for the preview pictures. ^_^
    tru i agree, it was awesome seeing that move in the preview

if Sceptile did run away from that...it's funny
    (>^_^)> !i!i!i! ~ŁańkaŃ \|/ ßlάĉK §ϋŃ~ !i!i!i! <(^_^<)

Click here to be directed to the game ---> Pokemon Survivor

Sceptile is back and just as good as ever. I was hoping for Dragon Claw but everything in good time. Still, it's good to know Sceptile with slice and dice in style once again.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

At least this Sceptile can use attacks.

So did Sceptile defeat Cacnea and Seviper this time?

Season One Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by `Master~Harley'
    At least this Sceptile can use attacks.

So did Sceptile defeat Cacnea and Seviper this time?
    Yes that is the big question that many should have...it needs to get it's revenge

but knowing the writer's they probably forget that even had happen..lol

nice sig, looks like they update the OPENING...from what ya SIG has to say..lol

anyway...sound like a good ep, wonder if Spenser showed his other pokemon during this ep
    (>^_^)> !i!i!i! ~ŁańkaŃ \|/ ßlάĉK §ϋŃ~ !i!i!i! <(^_^<)

Click here to be directed to the game ---> Pokemon Survivor

Good! It's been a while since they changed it!

Credit to V Faction

Visit my Site!

http://www.auraguardians.net/

NOTE: The site is not up yet so the link will not work.

they changed it in last weeks episode

Blaziken master Guest

Seen the pics, evee randomly learns shadow ball while everyone is training.Sceptile runs offf deppressed because it can't attack.Ash runs after it and fall trap of a beedrill swarm.Scepty gets beaten up and they eventually fall off a cliff into the water.Ash and sceptile get to shore, while pikachu drifts to shore where Spenser and his venusaur are.Meanwhile May,Brock and Max meet Scott{again}and he takes them to where Spenser is. Ash and the lizard get attacked by more beedrill.Venuaur uses sweet scent to lure them away.After reuniting with the group, Team Rocket appear and capture pikachu and scepty.Ash tries to free them, but gets attacked by dustox{yay!!}.Sceptile manages to pull off a leaf blade and gets himself free.Spenser sends out his chansey to revive sceptile and he gets his sweet revenge.Afterwards Ash looks forward to his battle against Spenser.

Jacque-de-Lemono Guest

I'm glad someone's starter actually fully-evolved. If you think about it, it went in order ..

Indigo League - Bulbasaur
    Orange League - Bulbasaur
    Johto League - Bayleef
    Hoenn League-Battle Frontier - Sceptile

So, if you look at some of these stupid small things, you'll see that you can predict that Sceptile has arrived.

May I ask where you saw episode pictures?

Well, judging from episode pictures, this epi doesn't look all that thrilling. I'll pretty much sum it up for you: Group was training [Eevee learns Shadow Ball immediately], Sceptile runs off, >insert angst here<, Beedrill attacks ensue, Pikachu get sick and Spenser heals him with his magic 'shroom concoction, and after having Pikachu shock the Beedrill away for him too many times, Sceppy gets his Groovyle back and takes out Dustox and Cacnea.

Yeah, it was pretty much centered around angsty Sceptile and Beedrill swarms...oh and Spenser near the end. Whoo. I mean, honestly, how good could an episode that relies on Beedrill swarms be?

Some additional things are:

- Scott appears in this episode and helps the group look for Ash.

- Spenser has a Chansey...why do I all of a sudden have the urge to see a Chansey battle? Uhhh, Nurse Joy as a Rival for May in the Grand Festival...NOW!

- Sceptile only used his Leaf Blade and Bullet Seed attacks this episode, so my guess is if the writers are going to give him a new attack, it'll probably be physical.

Jacque-de-Lemono Guest

I so agree with you on that. It does look kind of borin', doesn't it?

A 'physical' attack for Ash's Sceptile? I was thinking more along the lines of Thunderpunch or Dragon Claw. I'm not seeing Sceptile learn something like Brick Break or anything ..

Quote Originally Posted by Jacque-de-Lemono
    I so agree with you on that. It does look kind of borin', doesn't it?

A 'physical' attack for Ash's Sceptile? I was thinking more along the lines of Thunderpunch or Dragon Claw. I'm not seeing Sceptile learn something like Brick Break or anything ..
    Well, if Sceppy relinquishes total use of the likes of Pound and Quick Attack, he'll need another basic, lunging, Normal move.

Slam/Body Slam anyone? I sooooo want to see Sceptile 'do tha Treecko' and use Slam/Pound with his big-ass assplant.

Jacque-de-Lemono Guest

Yah, that's true. His tail is absolutely humongous.

It could sure do some damage .. :|

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4733/3124ap.jpg

Look at that Leaf Blade! It's almost like a Leaf Whip! Do I sense a little Simon Belmont in Sceptile!

After viewing the pictures, I'd have to say that earlier reports about Sceptile running of because of Eevee's Shadow Ball were incorrect. All it was looks to be the likes of more "I can't attack" angst. But I'm glad Ash's other Pogymans were there to help comfort it, even if they failed.

Seeing all these damn Beedrill finally paid off. Kakuna!! How cool. No Weedle though.

Chansey... using Heal Bell, right? Whoa whoa--back up. Chansey? Not in the hands of Nurse Joy? In a jungle? Clearly Spenser is the Safari Zone warden.
    Last edited by V Faction; 10th February 2006 at 6:25 PM.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

nameless Guest

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction
    http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4733/3124ap.jpg

Look at that Leaf Blade! It's almost like a Leaf Whip! Do I sense a little Simon Belmont in Sceptile!.
    That's not a leaf whip that's a freakin double scimitar.

Why must you be prejudice against us whip-cultured folk?
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Tone down the sexual tension V, you seem to be on edge lately.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast