Thread: Spenser's pokemon

Default Spenser's pokemon

Ok i know hes got Venusaur, Claydol and Shiftry but i was wondering was the Chansey that revived Sceptile his or not? Cause the bio on the main website doest have Chansey listed. Its just a random question id like to know.
    Last edited by RaikousThunder; 12th February 2006 at 5:46 AM.

Fan of #336 Seviper the Fang Snake Pokemon
    Seviper's sword-like tail slashes enemies and douses them with a horrible poison.
    Seviper shares a life-long, bitter rivalry with Zangoose.
    Evo Line: Seviper
    Fave moveset: Poison Tail, Toxic, Sludge Bomb, Flamethrower

Banner by me ~RT

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by RaikousThunder
    Ok i know hes got Venusaur, Heracross and Shiftry but i was wondering was the Chansey that revived Sceptile his or not? Cause the bio on the main website doest have Chansey listed. Its just a random question id like to know.
    He doesn't have Heracross. That's Ash's Heracross. Spenser has Venusaur, Claydol, Shiftry, and yes he has Chansey, but for some reason Serebii didn't add Chansey to the list, he probably just forgot.
    Adam 's PokePet

My level 10 Munchlax!

Quote Originally Posted by Addydo
    He doesn't have Heracross. That's Ash's Heracross. Spenser has Venusaur, Claydol, Shiftry, and yes he has Chansey, but for some reason Serebii didn't add Chansey to the list, he probably just forgot.
    >< stupid me i put Heracross >< I was thinking about him when i was typing. Yeah i meant Claydol. Ack i feel dumb. Thanks for answereing the question. Just wanted to make sure.

Seviper's sword-like tail slashes enemies and douses them with a horrible poison.

Banner by me ~RT

I'm disappointed in Spencers Pokemon. Although I like Ash's team ALOT, why can't Spencer use that Chansey in battle. I want to see that thing battle already instead of being Nurse Joy's b*tch! I also wanted Crobat, one of my favorites and maybe Slaking. Shiftry is cool though.
    Last edited by Kabuto; 12th February 2006 at 5:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by seizureman
    . I want to see that thing battle already instead of being Nurse Joy's b*tch!
    Agreed 100% Lucky needs to get some decent battle time, it'd kick a*s with an egg bomb attack.
    Watch out kids...He's coming for you!

He probably doesn't use Chansey as a battler because there are no Pokemon Centers nearby. A healer would be very useful if you live in a jungle full of temperamental pokemon.

I guess that would make him Nurse Spenser. Somebody get that man a mini-skirt!
    Diamond Friend Code - 3265 1538 6780

Quote Originally Posted by Fizban
    He probably doesn't use Chansey as a battler because there are no Pokemon Centers nearby. A healer would be very useful if you live in a jungle full of temperamental pokemon.

Let Brock's reaction be the ultimate judge... he can sniff out a true nurse a mile away.
    "Psychos... they always love comics." - Det. Elliot Stabler.

Quote Originally Posted by Fizban
    ...M-my god.
    Gravy...draw this...NAO!

Anywhays, yes, Chansey is Spenser's Pokemon and I don't know why Serebii didn't put it in his Bio. Well, now that you know, you should probably PM and tell him.

I also agree [I'm pretty sure I was the first one to say it too] that Chansey needs some Battle time. Seriously, I don't think we’ve ever seen it battle, have we? I know it's a healing Pokemon, but STILL. That's why we need a Nurse Joy competing against May in the Grand Festival...

its probably because spencer doesnt battle with it and its only in the epi for like 2 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by wcgold
    This is a Pokémon forum, which means the majority of members are either too young or socially awkward to have sex.

I agree with K.C ...or maybe we could finally see Gary's sister with a Chansey (according to the manga...)...I think Spenser won't use Chansey because of the habitat in the "Battle Palace"...a jungle isn't exactly a place where a Chansey could feel in comfort like a Venusaur or a Shiftry could...

I was hoping that he would have his exact team from Emerald...

Credit to V Faction

Visit my Site!

http://www.auraguardians.net/

NOTE: The site is not up yet so the link will not work.

Quote Originally Posted by Haru
    its probably because spencer doesnt battle with it and its only in the epi for like 2 seconds.
    *cough cough*
    As a fellow Azami fan, you should've known that D:

Anywhays, I just checked Spenser's Bio and Serebii has added Chansey. Huzzah.

ye good point. *hangs self in shame*
    )typing from the beyond wooo! lol) it was probably a mistake then.

Quote Originally Posted by wcgold
    This is a Pokémon forum, which means the majority of members are either too young or socially awkward to have sex.

Chansey is a cool Pokémon and suits Spenser perfect because Spenser is my favorite Brain!

Credit to V Faction

Visit my Site!

http://www.auraguardians.net/

NOTE: The site is not up yet so the link will not work.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiiest.Combusken

*cough cough*
    As a fellow Azami fan, you should've known that D:

Anywhays, I just checked Spenser's Bio and Serebii has added Chansey. Huzzah.
    Huzzah he added it. This thread can now close unless people want to talk more about Spenser's pokemon. I wish he had Crobat and Slaking, despite my distaste for the large Sloth. Vigoroth is better *runs away*

Banner by me ~RT

Quote Originally Posted by RaikousThunder
    I wish he had... Slaking, despite my distaste for the large Sloth.
    I think we've already seen as much from slaking as we're going to see. As far as I'm concerned it's not the most interesting pokemon and Ash's battle with Norman was all the screen-time it needed.
    "Psychos... they always love comics." - Det. Elliot Stabler.

Two of spenser's pokemon are grass types.He is like a grass trainer in the anime.In game,he doesn't have any grass pokemon.
    I wish he had Corbat,or maybe Lapras.
    current rank:Rising trainer
    Final rank:Pokemon champion
    Oh boy,I have a long way to go.
    Future DP team: