Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The place were at (Pokeshipping)

OOOh ok, I want Daisy to have a girl and name her a flowery name as well, it would be adorable ^0^
    Yeah, that would be cute. ^^
    P.S The next chapter should be up on saturday.
    Last edited by foxkitty; 20th June 2006 at 1:28 AM.
    {SPPF's Punk}
    My fanfict
    [The place were at(Pokeshipping)]

Sorry to DP...but next chap is up.

Chapter 10
    "O—w—" A voice cried but then stopped its self.

The thing put a piece of paper on the dresser next to Misty’s bed. Then as quietly as it came it left without waking up Misty.

"Stupid sun" Misty yelled pulling her pillow over her eyes, but it didn’t help.

"Fine, I’m up" Misty yelled pulling her pillow off her face and throw off her covers.

"What’s this…."She asked herself as she sat up and picked up the note? "Aww, Ash"

She folded the note back up and placed it back on the dresser.

"Hey, you coming to breakfest? Daisy cooked." Violet asked her voice in a whisper?

"You sure it’s safe" Misty asked getting up and opening the door?

"I’m not sure but let’s try it together," Violet said laughing.

"Okay" Misty said smiling and toke her sister’s wrist and walking to the kitchen.

"Is it edible" Lily asked poking the ‘food’ on her plate?

"I’m not sure, Try it Misty" Violet said elbowing Misty who was right beside her.

"No way, you try it Lily" Misty said.

"Guys, shut up and eat" Daisy said sitting down next to Lily.

"Ehh…Good…"Lily said forcing the ‘food’ down.

"Okay, while your pregnate your not allowed to cook for us." Violet said.

"Agreed" Brendon, Misty, and Lily said.

"Brendon" Daisy said hurt.

"Dais, I’m sorry, but it tastes like rubber" Brendon said.

"Fine I’ll stay locked in my room till I have the baby," Daisy said getting up.

"Daisy we didn’t me…"Misty said.

"I know, I’m just over sensitive right now" Daisy said interrupting her sister and sitting back down.

"Sorry" Misty, Lily, Brendon and Violet said.

"Its fine" Daisy said stuffing her mouth.

"Uh…Nasty" She said running to the sink and spiting it out.

"Drop your forks, I’m ordering Pizza" Daisy said wriping her mouth and turning back to them.

"What do you want?" Daisy asked while picking up the kitchen phone and dialing?

"Double Cheese" Violet and Misty said.

"Green Peppers" Brendon and Lily said.

"Okay, and I want Peanut Butter and pickles’ Daisy said putting the phone up to her mouth.

"Hello, What do you want" An obxious sounding teen with a high pitched voice asked?

"Um I want 2 double cheese pizzas, 2 Pizzas with Green Peppers on them and a pizza with Peanut Butter and pickles on it, oh and cheese bread" Daisy said.

"Oka-PB and pickles…Okay it’s your pizza, where do you live?…. Okay it’ll be there in ‘bout 20 mins." The teen said.

"Okay, bye" Daisy said.

"[Sighs] Buh-bye…." The teen said.
    "Okay a order of 2 double cheese pizzas, 2 Pizzas with Green Peppers and…get this one, pizza with PB and Pickles on it…there are weird or stupid people o [Click]." She said before hanging up.

"PB and pickles" Brendon asked blinking?

"What? I was craving PB, Pickles and Pizza" Daisy said putting the phone back on its hook.

"Brendon its normal, she’s in the stage of craving weird food," Misty said getting up and picking everybody’s plates up.

"PB and pickles aren’t weird." Daisy said.

"Okay" Violet said getting up.

P.S I know its short..sorry.
    {SPPF's Punk}
    My fanfict

Rika_Waterflower Guest

Awesome!
    Pickles, PB and Pizzza? Ewww! Nasty.

Nice next chapter sis =D and I agree with Rika over here, PB and pickels doesn't sound to appatising at all XD Can't wait for your next chapter!
    twins with: Uza-chan | paired with: Staryu
    pkmn trainer Light → 1 badge. 3 [oshawott, pansear, munna]. nacrene city ♥

Rika_Waterflower: Thanks. Yeah.
    Sissy: Thanks. Yeah not to me either but pregnate lady's eat weird things..you don't want to know what my IRL sister eat when she was pregnate with my nephiews.
    {SPPF's Punk}
    My fanfict

Mythical: Thanks. Yeah.

Stupid writers block! *slams head on computer desk*....Ow!
    {SPPF's Punk}
    My fanfict

Oh fine, glad my opinion is respected here...

I m just annoyed of the contestshippingobsession here.

Mythicall:Yeah...watch it I'm a contestshipper.
    {SPPF's Punk}
    My fanfict

Now why am i not surprised? :P

anyways......Sorry people, I still have writers' block.....I'll try and break it and try and write the next chapter. The thing is that I have an idea but If I put it in now, then it well be really rushed....and I don't want that. My story is already kinda rushed....hm...Yeah, I'll put my idea in not this one, not the next one but the one after that...hopefully it wouldn't be rushed then...Well chimo people.
    {SPPF's Punk}
    My fanfict

I stopped reading after a few sentences. Sorry, but my brain just exploded. :S There's just 96% percent dialogue in this fic, with almost no stops or silences explaining the mood. Really now, story's aren't only flooded with dialogue, but they also have paragarphs explaining what the setting is or what the characters are doing. The problem is that your fic has grammar mistakes, while not taking the time to thoroughly explain the setting and be more descriptive, or you're just being bland with the descriptions and being fast paced. Even though most of us know who the characters are and are familar with them, they don't seem to be alive and seem like walking sticks because of the bad description and characterization.

May I suggest using Microsoft Word to write your story? Or any other word typing tools you can use that has a spell checker?

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by foxkitty
    Mythical: Thanks. Yeah.

Stupid writers block! *slams head on computer desk*....Ow!
    Yeah, that's another problem. It would be better if you planned ahead and plotted the story into sequence. You can't just go through the story and make everything up as it goes along. No. You'd be going down the anime writers' root. *shot*

A good story should have forshadowing, with important events leading up to it. Which isn't going to happen if you make it up as the story goes~
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    Anime Blog [x] Art [0] Bishoujou [0] BMGf [x] LiveJournal [x] Eggbear! [x] Credit [n/a]
    .UVERworld。

Satoshi: Yeah...i'm bad at grammer. I write it on Microsoft and then use Spell Check after i'm done. Yeah. Thanks for your thoughts.
    {SPPF's Punk}
    My fanfict

Sorry for DPing. But i have bad news.
    My computer crashed and so I don't have the begining of the next chapter anymore. So its going totake me some time to put the next chapter up. Right now i'm on our other computer. The one with all my files on them, I can't get the screen to come on.
    {SPPF's Punk}
    My fanfict

I'm sorry sissy =D I hope your computer gets fixed soon^^ Good luck with your chapter though!

Thanks twiny.

Spoiler:

The 4 year-old had long brown hair that had been pulled into two braids with ribbons around them, one braid was on her shoulder and the other was behind her. She had light green eyes and her mouth was pulled into a tight line.

Her long sleeve purple sweater was blowing in the wind. And she had on a purple skirt that goes to her knees. At the bottom of the skirt, was white lace.

“Are you here to battle” Misty asked?

The girl shook her head and held out her fist. She opened her hand and revealed a piece of paper. Misty toke it out of her hand and read it.

Talk to you guys later. Chimo.
    {SPPF's Punk}
    My fanfict

Oooh wonder what the note says *wonders* can't wait for the chapter twinny^^ sounds like it's going to be good >=D

Twinny: Thanks.

Chapter 11
    Rating: PG-13

“I’ll get it” Misty said when she heard the doorbell.

She walked out of the kitchen and walked to the front door. Misty opened it to see a 4 year-old.

The 4 year-old had long brown hair that had been pulled into two braids with ribbons around them, one braid was on her shoulder and the other was behind her. She had light green eyes and her mouth was pulled into a tight line.

Her long sleeve purple sweater was blowing in the wind. And she had on a purple skirt that goes to her knees. At the bottom of the skirt, was white lace.

“Are you here to battle” Misty asked?

The girl shook her head and held out her fist. She opened her hand and revealed a piece of paper. Misty toke it out of her hand and read it.

“Brendan, come here now.” Misty said.

“What is it” Brendan asked walking over to the door?

“Read this” Misty said shoving the piece of paper in his hands.

“Ugh” Brendan groaned.

“Explain” Misty said

“Nothing to explain, I don’t know her” Brendan said.

Note:
    Brendan you take Rory. I can’t have her all the time.

From p****d ex-girlfriend

“Daddy” Rory said in a small voice.

“I already tode you, I don’t know who this little girl is. And don’t call me that” Brendan said running out of the room.

“Daddy” Rory said trying to go after him but Misty stopped her by picking her up.

“Come on, you hungry?” Misty asked walking into the kitchen.

“Yeah” Rory said.

“Who’s that” Daisy asked, when Misty walked back into the kitchen.

“This is Rory” Misty said sitting her down on a chair next to Lily.

Misty got a plastic plate out, put two pieces of pizza on it, and put it in front of her.

“Thanks” Rory said picking a piece up.

“Why is she here and where did Brendan go” Daisy asked?

“He went to his room, I think. And Rory is here for Brendan” Misty said glancing over at Rory.

“'Here for Brendan’? Why” Daisy asked?

“Because I guess Rory is Brendan’s kid.” Misty said.

“Yeah, here to live with daddy” Rory said smiling.

“What? Brendan doesn’t have a kid” Daisy said.

“According to this note, he does” Misty said placing the piece of paper on the table.

Daisy’s face fell after she read the note. Lily toke the note out of Daisy’s hands and her and Violet read it.

After Lily and Violet finished reading it, Brendan walked in. They all looked over at him.

“Wh-what” He asked?

“When were you going to tell me, you had another kid? After we got married? After this child was born” Daisy asked steamed?

“She isn’t my kid” Brendan said pointing to Rory.

“Stop lying, we know she’s your kid and you know she’s your kid” Violet snapped.

“Okay, fine. She is. Gosh...” Brendan said.

“Brendan come with me” Daisy said getting up with the help of Misty.

“Ho-No-W-Wh-ye-When where you going to tell me?” Daisy asked?

“I was, but I didn’t know how you would take it.” Brendan said as Daisy shut the door to her bedroom.

“Who’s the mother?” Daisy asked?

“Uh… Melody…”Brendan said sitting down on her bed.

“What? When where you dating Melody” Daisy asked crossing her arms across her chest?

“A month before I started dating you.” Brendan said.

“Ugh…Brendan” Daisy said.

“We didn’t mean to…….It just happened” Brendan said looking up at her.

“How can it just happen” Daisy asked?

“We…We got drunk” Brendan said.

“Brendan!” Daisy said.

“Hey, We didn’t mean to get drunk…Someone spiked the punch.” Brendan said with a sigh.

“Someone spiked the punch?...Oh so now you’re telling me you were at a party” Daisy said disgusted.

“We where…..you have to believe me” Brendan said getting up and walking over to Daisy.

“Brendan I don’t think I can trust you now” Daisy said pulling away from him.

Daisy opened the door and then when she walked out, she slammed it shut.

When Daisy got back into the kitchen, Violet and Lily were playing with Rory who sat on the table in front of them. Misty was sitting on the counter next to the fridge, eating pizza and watching Rory. Violet and Lily had token Rory’s hair out of the two braids and now it covered her face when she bent down. Violet and lily were tickling her making her scream and kick her feet.

Daisy looked at her…She did look like Melody, her hair was a lighter color brown and she had the same colored eyes….She had Brendan’s ears.

Daisy was snapped back to reality when Rory screamed “Daddy!”, jumped off the table, causing her hair to take flight, and she tackled Brendan’s legs.

“Wow, your strong Rory.” Brendan said patting her on the head and making her giggle.

“Up daddy” Rory said putting up her arms toward him.

“Not now” Brendan said.

“Daddy…Please” Rory said putting her bottom lip out.

“Okay, Okay, Fine” Brendan said bending down and picking her up.

Rory giggled and wrapped her hands around his arm.

“Ahh!” Rory screamed and buried her head in Brendan’s shirt.

“What’s wrong” Brendan asked uncovering her head?

She pointed to Lily.

“What? All I did was making a face” Lily said.

“She was just playing with you” Brendan said putting her down.

“Oh” Rory said running over to Lily.

Lily picked Rory up and sat her on her lap.

“Das..”Brendan started.

“I don’t want to talk to you” Daisy interrupted.

“Hey, want me to put your hair up again” Lily asked?

“Yeah, but in pigtails” Rory said.

“Okay” Lily said picking up the two scrunches.

Lily picked up her hair and pulled it up to a ponytail on the side and did the same to the other.

“Want to see, how you look” Lily asked?

“Yeah!” Rory said smiling.

Lily toke her makeup case out and opened it to reveal a mirror. Rory smiled when she seen her hair.

“Thanks” She cried and gave her a hug.

“Hey, Rory you want to see our pokemon” Violet asked?

“Yeah” Rory said jumping of Lily’s lap.

When they got to the pool.

Misty’s Azurill jumped out of the water and jumped into Misty’s hands.

“Hi” Misty said cuddling it.

Caserin picked out of the water. Corsola appeared on top of Gyarados’ head. Psyduck was lying on the floor next to the edge of the pool, sleeping with a huge bubble above him. Politoed was being it’s usual hyper self, it was jumping up and down in the water. Starmie was lying on its back. Horsea was underwater. Staryu was next to Starmie lying on its back too. Goldeen was swimming around from side to side. Luvdisc was watching Caserin. You could only see dewgong’s tail. Seaking was watching Goldeen.
    {SPPF's Punk}
    My fanfict

Ooooooh Bredan should have told Daisy about Rory and I would have been upset if my dad said I wasn't his, poor Rory ;;

Keep it up sissy^^

Rika_Waterflower Guest

Aww poor Rory. Evil Brendan disowning her. She sounds adorable. Poor Daisy.

Twiny:Thanks. Yeah, but he didn't want tro remeber her either, as he puts it she's a 'mistake'. Poor Rory. But believe me its going to be a happy ending ^~.
    Rika: Yeah. Brendan's not evil he just didn't want to remeber Rory. Yeah. Yeah poor Dasiy, she doesn't trust him anymore..
    Spoiler: Someone we all know and love is coming back in the next chapter.
    EDIT:Spoiler: He noticed Rory and walked over to her. He sniffed her and Rory screamed.

“It’s okay Sweetie.” Misty said, picking pikachu up.

“It was going to eat me!” Rory screamed, crying.

“Rory, Pikachu can’t eat you” Misty said standing up.
    Last edited by foxkitty; 22nd July 2006 at 10:14 PM.
    {SPPF's Punk}
    My fanfict

Sorry for DPing. Oh and I'm over writers' block so I'm working on the next chapter now.
    Edit: I can't find my nex chapter and It was done too...It'll take some more time because I have to re-write the chapter. Chimo peoples.
    Last edited by foxkitty; 15th August 2006 at 8:42 PM.
    {SPPF's Punk}
    My fanfict

I'm so sorry I haven't been on for like a year I think. I've been buzy & then my computer broke down during the summer & I had to wait for school to start up again. Again I'm very very sorry. I'm working on the 12th chapter now. Soon to be up. I hope every one is doing fine.
    ~Kitty
    {SPPF's Punk}
    My fanfict

Hi Foxkitty, it's always nice to see different people. Welcome back to the forums anyway.

Well, the title sounds very jazzy and stylish, I like that. <3

So I'm reading your chapters so far, I like them, the whole plot sounds pretty sweet and simple and I liked the part where Daisy was carrying Brendon's kid. I kinda like the sweetness and mushyness going on.

So it's been over a year, and I expect that your writing skills have improved. Sometimes the chapters were short, and I think more description would go a long way.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

C.Gholy:Thank you for your comments. Thank you, I wasn't think it sounded like that when I thought about it. I'm glad to be back. Yeah, I wanted something sweet to happen before I lowered the boom(Rory) on them. I'd like to think that they have improved, & that I am descriped. I hope your like the 12th chapter.
    {SPPF's Punk}
    My fanfict

Chapter 12 part 1
    Rating: PG

“No, I’m just going to watch.”Daisy said putting one hand on her growing stomach while she sat down on a chair.

“Party pooper.”Lily said as she slipped into the pool.

“You can’t expect me to like swim like this.”Daisy said opening a magazine.

To ease the tension they had decided to go swimming. Violet climbed the stairs to the high board. She’s in a red two piece, and a side of her blue hair is pulled up by a water star. The water star is almost a see through crystal color.

Violet got to the faded red diving board and pulled herself onto it. She walked to the end of the board and jumped a couple of times. Then diving head first, she dived off the board. Her dive created a normal sized splash that just licked the floor, around the pool.
    “There it is,” Misty said pulling out a dark green one piece swimsuit.”I hope it fits it was mine when I was 3.”

“Thank you.”Rory said taking the swimsuit.

“I’ll be right outside the door if you need me.”Misty said slipping out of the door and shutting it behind her.

While she waited Misty leaned against the wall. A few minutes later Rory opened the door & came walking out.

“Wow, it does fit. Rory, you can keep it, if you want to. Come on.”Misty said as she toke her hand.

They walked across the big room until they got to a medium sized doorway. The room they walked into was the pool/battle room. When they walked in Lily and Violet were trying to get Daisy to come swimming. They were telling her that nobody could tell that she was pregnant, which was true. Misty looked over at her sister. Daisy sat there with a seventeen magazine rolled up in her left hand. She’s wearing a spaghetti strap short light yellow dress, and because she’s only a week and a half along her stomach is still smooth. But she’s feeling self-conscious. Her long blond hair is clipped to the back of her head, by a black clamp, which makes it only able to see the tips of it.

“Aw, Rory you look adorable.”Lily cooed when she turned her attention to Rory.

“Why thank you Lily.”Rory said as she let go of Misty’s hand.

Rory then walked to the edge of the water and stared at the crystal blue water. A little fountain of water came out of the pool for a minute, and a little bit of it touched Rory’s nose. Then when the fountain disappeared a little black nose and yellow mouth came out of the water. After that came long pointed yellow and black ears.

“Chaa!”Pikachu cried as he looked up at her, friendly unaware that when he is smiling he’s sharp teeth are showing.

“Ahh!”Rory screamed and she quickly backed up from the pool.”It’s going to eat me!”

Violet quickly swam over to Pikachu and picked him up. This caused Pikachu to look up at her.

“Rory, Pikachu won’t hurt you,” Misty said as she knelt beside Rory, causing her to stop backing up.”He’s friendly, aren’t you Pikachu?”

“Cha!”Pikachu cried thrusting his little black nose towards Rory.

Rory had grabbed Misty’s hand when she had first knelt beside her. Now Rory reached out her other hand out to Pikachu. She moved forward a little and nervously put her hand on Pikachu’s head, and started to move it in a petting fashion.

“Cha.”Pikachu said enjoying the affection.

Pikachu’s response made Rory’s grip on Misty’s hand tighter but she continued to pet him.

“See, that wasn’t so bad was it Rory?”Misty asked.

“No.”Rory said letting go of Misty’s arm.

“I have an idea, how about you swim with Pikachu?”Misty suggested standing up.

“Okay!”Rory said as she walked to the edge of the pool again.

With the help of Violet Rory jumped in. She appeared right in front of Violet and was nose-to-nose with Pikachu.

“Pii!”Pikachu said wiggling his nose at Rory, which made her laugh and wiggle her nose back. Rory then picked up Pikachu and carried him to the middle of the pool.

Daisy’s eyes didn’t move from the magazine she’s reading. All of a sudden Lily’s legs and feet came out of the water. Lily was on the back of Dewgong, who had come up.

“Like, Hi Dewgong.”Lily said. She then stood up, which was hard to do because Dewgong’s back was slippery from the water. Then Lily dived back into the water.

“Mom!? Are you home?”Ash asked after he had walked into his house.

All the lights were off, so the house was pitch dark except for the couple of open windows which let some light in. Ash walked into the living room. In the living room there are 2 brown couches. One of the couches is a couple inches in front of a medium sized window, which made the top and back of the couch an almost chocolate brown. In between the two couches is a long wooden table that has the top of it made of glass.
    Ash walked across the room to a doorway that lead to the kitchen, the second favorite room for his mom to be in.
    The kitchen is a big room. Across from the doorway are 4 cabinets, to the right of the cabinets is a big white stove that has black burner knobs and the handle to the oven is also black. As soon as Ash had walked into the kitchen he smelt something that was very familiar to him. Ash walked over to the stove, then he opened the oven just enough for him to see that what was cooking was a Pumpkin pie.
    To the left of the cabinets is the refrigerator. On the freezer part of the refrigerator is a long rectangle shaped picture. In the picture is Delilah, Ash, Mr. and Mrs. Hale, Molly, who was sitting in between her parents on the fence, and Professor Oak, who stood by Delilah. They are at Professor Oak’s out in the backyard. The fridge part is covered with different pokemon magnets.

“Mom?”Ash asked walking to the doorway that leads to the mud room.

“In the garden.”Delilah said from the yard.

Ash walked into the mud room. The mud room is a long but small room. On the left wall is the old white washer and dryer, across from them is a small wooden closet, that’s closed. Next to the closed closet is a pile of empty laundry baskets. Ash walked to the door that leads outside, and opened the door. Their backyard is medium sized and it’s filled with flowers of all variety of kinds and colors.

“Mom?”Ash asked walking outside.

“The side of the house.”Delilah called.

Ash walked around the house, and he found his mom on her knees digging a small hole. She’s wearing a straw sun hat that has a strap of white material wrapped around the middle of it. Delilah’s wearing s short sleeve dark red t-shirt, and blue jeans. She’s also wearing garden gloves, and has a small shovel in her left hand. Her long red hair is in a low ponytail.

“Mom, there you are.”

“Ash!”Delilah said dropping the shovel and getting up. Ash was now almost taller than her. She went to him and hugged him tightly. “My baby. How are you?”

“Hi mom. I’m fine.”Ash asked hugging her back.

“I’m ok. Just taking care of the plants.-I’m sorry I got you all dirty. You go inside and change. I have to anyways too, “Delilah said after letting go of Ash.”I’ll explain once you change.”

When Ash came down into the kitchen, he’s mom had toke the pumpkin pie out and had put it on the counter to cool. Ash is now wearing a light red shirt, and black pants.

“You look nice.”Delilah said when she looked over at Ash.

She’s wearing a long sleeve dark blue shirt, and another pair of old blue jeans.

“Ash, I’m glad your home. The Hale’s are coming over to visit.”Delilah said picking up a pan full of lasagna.

“Why?—is everything okay? Is Molly okay?”Ash asked.

“What? Yes, everything is fine. It’s just a friendly visit. Calm down hon. “Delilah said as she put the pan into the stove.

Rory is holding Pikachu out in front of her, and is swimming kicking her feet. Pikachu seemed to be enjoying the swim, as he let out a cry. Lily and Violet are doing water aerobics in another part of the pool, away from Rory and Pikachu. Misty’s floating back, not caring where she goes. Daisy’s still reading the magazine in the chair, not paying attention to anything around her.

Daisy dog-eared the page she was reading and put the magazine down on the chair, next to her. She swung her legs over, so they are touching the ground, and got up. Daisy walked around the floor around the pool, and then walked out of the room. She walked across the room that has the front door in it, walked into the kitchen.

Nobody was in there. Daisy walked to a counter & picked up a batch of bananas. She grabbed a banana, and twisted the stem loose. Daisy then turned around and leaned against the counter, as she started to peel the banana. After she had peeled some of the peel off, she toke a bite. With her free hand on her still smooth stomach, she smiled at really nothing, just the opposite wall.

“Oh. Ii didn’t know anybody was in here.”Brendon said after he had walked into the kitchen and saw her.

He started to leave, but Daisy said. “No, Brendon don’t leave we have to talk.” Her voice is strong, & it seemed like she could see right through him.

“Okay-Da-Dais, I really am sorry. I should have told you about Rory-I realize that now.”

“Brendon, you have to be completely honest with me, “Daisy said. She didn’t want to know his answer to the question she was about to ask him.”How many kids do you have?”

“2,”Brendon said, but when he seen the horrified look on her face, he explained.”2, Rory, and our baby.-That’s what I meant when I said 2.”

But even with that, Daisy didn’t relax.”Brendon-I’m sorry-I love you-bu-but I just can’t marry you.” After she had said this she toke the hand on her stomach, off her stomach, and twisted the metal ring off her finger.

The ring is a bronze color, and the diamond is a normal size. In the right light it gives off light blue sparkles. Daisy sat the ring on the counter.

“Dais, don’t say that. Don’t do this over a little lie.”Brendon said walking over to her.

“’A little lie’? Brendon not telling me, your fiancé, that you have a kid with another woman is a major lie, “Daisy said squeezing past him. “I can’t. Excuse me.”

When Daisy had walked out of the room, Brendon went to the counter, and picked up the ring. He turned the ring to the sides using only two fingers and then put it in his pocket.

“Ash, please get the door!”Delilah yelled from in the kitchen.

Ash pulled himself up from the couch, and crossed the now lighted, room. He stopped in front of the door, and reached his hand out. Ash grabbed the bronzed doorknob & pulled the door open.

“Ash! It’s been a while.”Spencer said after Ash had opened the door.

Spencer is as tall as ever and still has short gray hair. He has small laugh lines around his mouth, and his eyebrows are completely gray. Spencer, because of Danielle’s cooking, had put on a couple of pounds, though you couldn’t tell by looking at him. He’s wearing a short sleeve button up dark green shirt, and fancy white pants.

“Hi Mr. & Mrs. Hale. Molly.”Ash smiled.

“Spencer, Danielle! Molly! It’s so great to see you again. Please come in.”Delilah said after coming to stand next to Ash. She pulled each one of them into a hug.

“Delilah, how I’ve missed you.”Danielle said while all of them came in.

Danielle is about 5 inches shorter then her husband. She has long dirty blond hair which has only a few gray hairs in it, and it is in a low ponytail. Danielle has bluish green eyes, has high cheek bones. She has football shaped eyes in between long curly black eyelashes, and she has naturally red lips. Danielle also has thin curved dirty blond eyebrows. She’s wearing a short sleeve black somewhat short dress.

“It’s been a long time since I’ve seen you guys, “Molly said. “-I’m really sorry about the last time.”

Molly is now 15. She has long curly brown hair, and hazel eyes. Just like her mother she has thin curved eyebrows, and long black eyelashes. She has almond shaped eyes, and small chin. Molly’s wearing a long sleeve somewhat low cut shirt under a spaghetti strap, really low cut, light yellow short dress. She’s also wearing knee* gray pants.

“Molly, put that behind us, and come sit down.”Delilah said leading them into the living room.

“Wow, Molly-you’ve grown.”Ash said.

“Thank you. So have you.”Molly said as she sat down next to Danielle.

“So, how has your research been?”Delilah asked. Ash & she are sitting on the other couch.

“Good. I’m still studying Unknowns. I have found out that Unknowns, while they’re strong as a group, they’re almost powerless alone. They are said to be dumb, but all their recorded sightings where when they were helping people. Like the one report of –um-the trainer Rachel.”Spencer explained.

“Oh, yes. I heard about that. She was going through Rock Tunnel, and got lost. When she got lost she was down to her last pokemon, who was about to faint itself. That’s when an unknown appeared. The unknown had teleported her to the pokemon center at the entrance of the Tunnel, where a search party group found her.”Delilah said.

“Exactly. I’ve also discovered-actually discovered before the whole incident-which the unknowns resemble letters in our alphabet, “Spencer said. He pulled out a picture and laided it down on the coffee table. The picture is a close up of an unknown. He pointed to the 4 straight lines coming from the round body of the Unknown. “You see there? What does that look like to you?”

“It’s an ‘E’.”Ash said.

“That’s because that’s exactly what it is,” Spencer said and toke out another picture from his pocket. “Now, look at this one. This one looks just like a ‘D’. Each letter is in the shape of an unknown. I’ve even seen an unknown as the shape of a ‘1’. I believe that I have just skimmed the top of the secrets of unknowns.”

“Okay! No more work talk! Delilah, will you show me your garden?”Danielle asked breaking the business talk.

“Of course, follow me.”Delilah said getting up, and walking towards the door.

“Ash--will you battle me?”Molly asked, Spencer and her are still sitting.

“Battle you?--I don’t know--Okay.”Ash said.

Everybody else got up, and walked through the side door to get to the backyard.

“Battle outside the fence! I don’t want my flowers to be harmed.”Delilah warned them.

“Okay, mom!”Ash said. He led Molly outside of the fence.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

*Pants that go only to her knees, not sure if their just called knee pants or something else.
    Last edited by foxkitty; 17th October 2008 at 6:27 PM.
    {SPPF's Punk}
    My fanfict

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234