Thread: Manafi and Co.

Default Manafi and Co.

It about ime they made one of these so you can always reply here than make a new thread.

What do you guys think of the new D/P pokemon? Express your opinions of these next generation pokemon. Can they have improved the pokemons? should they have made these pokemon have different elements? Do they look good? Are they an improvment? These are just a few of the question you may pick.

As for me, I'm thinking that Manafi looks 'kinda strange, so...ughh. It could have been a better shade of blue...
    Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he will eat for a lifetime. Give a man religion, he will starve praying for a fish. Give a man a poisoned fish, feed him for his lifetime.

Ethereal Guest

First, why did you put this in this forum, of all places? Second, you know damn well that there are multiple threads discussing this.

Think next time. It works, contrary to your beliefs.

Manafi seems like a water type

Zapdos Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal
    First, why did you put this in this forum, of all places? Second, you know damn well that there are multiple threads discussing this.

Think next time. It works, contrary to your beliefs.
    Eternal is right. I have also seen tons of threads about Manafi. If you want to discuss something about Manafi, click here. This is "The Official Manafi Thread" by Serebii.
    Last edited by Zapdos; 17th February 2006 at 11:02 PM.